Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora with Wings
Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:43 pm
sage: " we can turn into lots of things, but critias's ability to transform has been sealed. he hates having to be the same thing all the time." :c "not to mention we need to those other forms in order to fight and survive. but we'll be okay just as soon as we get you to the priest of ( something, we need to make up some names ) and get the angel jewel back from you." cB * curls up on criti's blanket with him and leans on his shoulder * being positive and upbeat even though the situation is serious *  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:47 pm
Critias narrows his cool blue eyes. He sits with his elbows draped over his knees as he stares off into the forest silently. The situation troubles him deeply. He carries many worries. He feels better when he feels Sage leaning against his shoulder, but at the same time it reminds him how serious the situation his. How can be protect Sage without his dragon form?  

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:00 pm
Clover: *immediatly Perks up and quickly mounts him. Once she’s on him she hugs him from behind (as best as you can from behind)* “Are you really a guardian angel to Iris and myself?” *her voice has her usual positive tone to it, as if she’s instantly happy to have him as a companion to hand Iris.*

Iris: *looks at Sage as he leans against Critias. She lays down with her legs towards them and curls up wrapping herself snuggly in the blanket.* “It’s so cool that you guys can shapeshift.” *even though she has company, she once again feels alone. Without clovers voice to sooth her to sleep, she can’t even close her eyes enough to relax. She blinks out towards the water, watching it flow majestically and listening to it peacefully flow. While she’s with her thoughts, she remains quiet, just laying there.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:06 pm
sage: * seems to not be aware that all the people with him are troubled/depressed * he doesn't act like he notices * he brings up some old adventure he and criti went on all "hey do you remember when..." and goes on about it and tells iris about it since it would be new to her and plus for criti it was a fun memory that usually cheers them up * it seems like he's just doing whatever comes to mind for no reason but he actually did notice they're both gloomy even though he doesn't show it and this is his way of trying to cheer people up but he doesn't seem to be trying he seems to just naturally be a cheerful person who's pleasant to be around *

(( ha! I finally got in a post before everybody else this time >u> ))  

Sora with Wings
Captain

Friendly Explorer

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:13 pm
Critias does cheer up slightly when he remembers that thing they did together back in the day and he gives Sage a very small smile. He nods, now and then replying with "Yeah, I remember that" and so on but he doesn't talk much. Not that he needs to with Sage around; he talks enough for both of them.

The stars begin to appear as twilight fills the forest. It never gets too dark to see and one never feels exhausted enough to need sleep here in the Borderlands of Heaven. A good rest for a few hours is enough. When it gets as dark as it's going to get, Critias gathers them up, saying now that they have the cover of darkness they should get moving. Once they get to Purgatory they'll need to eat and sleep regularly and that will slow them down, so they should make the most of their time in the Borderlands while they have the chance.

(( This means Pegasus/Clover should transition into nightfall as well. Also I can't remember, did Iris get hurt and can no longer walk? I remember talking about it but I can't remember what you decided to do in the end. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:16 pm
Pegasus: "I suppose you could call me that! what a guardian angel I've turned out to be, though." ;A; -he takes off at a canter down the road, while skipping time for them until nightfall so they can catch up to Iris's timeline, they are asking everyone they see along the road, the should take up some time. by the time they finally get headed in the right direction, Iris is on the move again. Pegasus only has one eye so even though it's not pitch-black in the Borderlands he still has a harder time seeing where he's going than other people, but he can't fly because of the huge trees, they wouldn't be able to see Iris from the sky so they have to venture in on foot, calling her name, not knowing she's too far off deep in the woods to hear-

(( maybe this could be where they get lost actually, bumbling around in the woods looking for her, they end up coming out of the forest in a totally different place from Iris and end up waaay off in the wrong place, then they can bump into Val somehow and explain what's going on and he could be like "well I'll take you to X-town" because it's rather big and bustly and has a lot of travelers so there's a good chance she passed through there ))  

Roxafox
Vice Captain

Fluffy Explorer

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:59 pm
((I decided to have just one of her legs mangled badly enough to where she can’t walk normally. I had thought of maybe having her still be able to use her leg, but not without support I’d some kind (like a Cain or walking stick.) Congrats Sora for getting the first post lol.))

Iris: *sat up listening to Sage talk. She laughs at some of Sages crazy behavior. She really likes sage. He always seemed to cheer her up. Upon moving, Iris found a beautiful and sturdy staff type stick that seems to have coasted down the water. She grabs it and scoops it up, pushing herself up. She tries to take a step and winces a bit. Flashes of her being in the bed force her to try again. She manages, but just barely. She seems determined to not live the life she had when alive, she takes a few steps seeming better.* (This is only going to slow them down, but I don’t want to seem weak.)

Clover: *smiling as she rides his back. At one point she gasps loudly and jumps off his back.* “Iris!?” *she thought she saw something moving and darts into the forest.* “Iris!” *when they were asking about iris’ whereabouts, she got more anxious at catching up, so now she believes she may have seen her. She continues into the woods staying within Pegasus sights as she doesn’t want to be alone in the woods. What feels like a small eternity later, she emerges from the woods. Looking out, this is not where she should be. How did they get turned around? This place wasn’t nearly as pleasant and the trees seemed....bare and almost haunting.* “I thought I saw her. There was something moving.....someone. I thought....” *her voice trails off as she realizes her mind must have been playing tricks on her. Now because of it, they are lost inna strange and creepy place away from where they ought to be.*

((I hope that was ok to insert a way for them to get lost. Nothing like thinking you see someone you’re looking for and you end up lost.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:22 pm
(( to end up in a strange creepy haunting place they'd have to leave the Heavenly Borderlands. maybe since nothing is happening anyway we should just skip a few days. they're not doing anything but small talk anyway. and then same for Iris, she just travels with them for days. we could have both groups skip to three days later and get on with it. ))

Clover/Pegasus wander for days, ending up in Purgatory where hunger/exhaustion begins to affect them for real. they should have taken provisions if they were going out there and Pegasus intended to, but they got off track when Clover took off after something she thought was Iris and Pegasus went with her because he thought the same thing. since they are within the Heavenly Borderlands it feels like getting lost might be difficult, like some little friendly bird would guide you back or something, so it may be more plausible if the wolf-creatures that had been hunting Iris come upon them and chase them. by the time they get away, they're out of the Borderlands and on the edge of Purgatory. the scenery is beginning to look less Heavenly and more realistic. it looks haunted and dead because it's winter in this area. it's always summer/spring in Heaven and the Heavenly Borderlands but they're in Purgatory now, and it's cold and snowflakes are floating down, and they feel hungry and tired now.

let's say it's been three days of wandering lost/being chased/etc. for the first day and a half they didn't have to worry too much about food/sleep, but now that they're in Purgatory that's changed. he's not sure what country/kingdom they've come into either. he can graze on the grass and drink from the river, but Clover's in a bad position because there's not going to be any fruit or nuts or berries or anything growing around in the dead of winter. it's slightly more important that he can eat since he's her ride and her defender, but as bad as they want to get to Iris, they must find food for Clover and someone who can get them out of this place.

they wander in the cold forest of black naked trees, breathing puffs of steam. (( maybe they just see Val's carriage and just go ask him for help, and he'd have no reason not to help them if all they need is food and a ride to the nearest town which he's heading to anyway ))  

Roxafox
Vice Captain

Fluffy Explorer

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:34 pm
Their main method of travel is to have Sage turn into a unicorn and then have Iris ride him while Critias jogs ahead of them to lead the way. When those wolf beasts catch up to them, Critias fights them. He's an excellent fighter and doesn't need Sage's support just yet. An ordinary person would have trouble, and one who was unarmed would just be slain outright, but he knows these creatures are weak and stronger ones will be coming, strong enough to match him. He worries that if he can't transform, he won't be able to properly protect them from the more serious threats.

As they travel he mentions that he normally can turn into a black stallion and he and Sage can travel at the same speed, but with his shape-shifting ability sealed they can't move as quickly. Sage can become a white dragon and carry them both while flying, but if he does so he'll catch the attention of the things that are after them and he can't fight them off alone. Their best hope is to travel inconspicuously.

When the three days pass and they make it to Purgatory, they're in a better position than the others. They have food and travel provisions, blankets, the ability to make fire if needed, and they know where they are going. This is likely the greatest adventure of Iris's life since she's probably never been able to camp outdoors for days at a time like this and so on. Over the three days, they get to know each other's personalities well, even though they don't know all of each other's deepest secrets yet.

~

While Clover and Pegasus are shivering in the dark winter woods, they hear the sound of a horse-drawn carriage. There must be a road nearby. If they hurry there, they'll see the black Akhal-Teke, a horse so slim and thin that he resembles a deer at first glance, pulling an ambulance. Not only have they found someone, but it's also a doctor. Nitro is the driver sitting out front on top of the ambulance, but whether Val is present or not depends on whether it's day or night at the moment. I suppose we could have it be day so he's not seen immediately and they meet Nitro first, then after traveling with him for the day Val can appear as a surprise later.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:36 pm
* for the three days sage carries iris and keeps everyone's spirits up the best he can * he can't talk while in this form but he's still a shining beautiful white sparkly unicorn so having that around helps to keep people cheered up *

* after the three days nitro is holding the reins to drive ajal through the woods * he's minding his own business heading to the next town as part of their usual way traveling place to place getting work along the way etc * he has ajal going at a comfortable trot and is wearing his blue and black sexy outfit with clocks and as the motiff *  

Sora with Wings
Captain

Friendly Explorer

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:52 pm
As Iris travels with them, she uses her new walking stick to point out varies plants and flowers. It’s obvious she’s knowledgeable about plants which leads to talking more about her sister. In the three days they travel, they find out just how much her sister means to her and how much she would sacrifice to make her happy. She has made the most of her adventure. She doesn’t know much of anything when it comes to camping out or even being outdoors. At night she has tried to cuddle to help with her loneliness. She’s very interested in his new forms and still feels bad about accidentally absorbing the jewel.

Iris: “How much longer until we get there?”

~~

Clover however isn’t doing as well. She’s not use to this kind of harsh environment and is feeling drained and tired and hungry. Hardly having any kind of food has made her a bit weaker and she walks slower. She had gone a whole day at times not eating just because she’s with Iris or working, and simply forgets to eat. But her stomach growls loudly as the sounds of the hooves appear. She rubs her eyes at the site of the horse and ambulance before her.

Clover: “Is...is that real?” *she rubs her arms due to the decrease in temperature dropping.* “Hello.” *She calls out.*

((Excited now about meeting Nitro! Woot woot!))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:18 pm
Pegasus: -tromping glumly along with his ears turned back as the wind blows against him; he hears what Clover says and looks up, squinting against the cold air blowing in his face; he listens; he gasps- "yes, I hear someone!" eek "hello!!!" -he trots forward through the frosty brush, the crispy leaves crunching under his hooves; he comes onto the road; he stops in the middle of the road and looks both ways; they see something coming toward them in the fog! he turns to face it with his little horse-ears on top of his head facing forward ( oh, btw, Sora drew a picture of him and plans to post it on Pegasus's birthday October 8 )-  

Roxafox
Vice Captain

Fluffy Explorer

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:58 pm
You didn't mention which of them she was trying to cuddle with. In Critias's case he wouldn't be up for that at all. He's the kind of person you shouldn't be tempted to try that with anyway because of how quiet and stand-offish he is; he doesn't like to be close to people, physically or emotionally or otherwise. The only person he sort of cuddles with is Sage, but not in front of other people. Sometimes when they're alone, like if Iris needed to slip behind some trees for a bath or rest break or something, he would squeeze Sage from behind and lay his head against him for a moment. That's the closest he gets to cuddling in a non-sexual situation.

He doesn't mind her presence though. He listens to her talk even though he never says much in response, but he doesn't seem to be ignoring her. Whenever something jumps out at them, he's quick to protect her. He seems to care about her in his own serious, stand-offish way.

"We should be there tomorrow," he says as they make camp among some large boulders.

~

Meanwhile Val's carriage comes into view, but he's nowhere in sight. It's an old-timey horse-drawn ambulance and says so on the side, but it's painted black, and the black horse wears a black harness. It isn't glossy paint either, but a dull flat shade that doesn't catch the light. It seems to merge into the shadows, perhaps deliberately. The wheels make almost no noise at all as they roll along. It is a fine carriage, excellently maintained. The shocks bend at the slightest unevenness in the road, providing a ride as smooth and comfortable as a cloud. The plush leather seats are soft and supple. Everything about the carriage is clean and elegant.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:14 pm
sage probably wouldn't care if someone he knew/spent a lot of time with cuddled with him in a non-suggestive way

as he gets to know iris he can relate to her cuz he cares very much about criti just likes she cares very much about her sister

when he's not a unicorn he talks all the time with her, they prolly become friends easily

when he is a unicorn and she's talking he nods his head and shakes his mane and ears and responds to her as she talks and seems like he has all kinds of things he'd be rambling on about i fhe could talk lol

~~~~

nitro drives ajal down the road * he sees ppl in the way up head * he pulls back on the reins and brings the big tall sleek black horse to a stop in front of them

ajal snorts and pins his ears back * he looks wicked and unfriendly

nitro looks at them from the carriage but he doesn't say anything until they talk to him first

i guess i looks like this

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

so they can see him and stuff i'ts not like he's inside a car or something, he's just sitting there with the front open so they can talk to him but he doesn't say hello first, he just looks at them

he looks asian but has blue eyes * he's cute and young and kinda small so he doesn't at all look like a doctor or even a nurse * looks like an odd person to be driving an ambulance  

Sora with Wings
Captain

Friendly Explorer

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:34 pm
My apologies, I thought I had mentioned her trying to cuddle with sage. That’s fine at least we know what happens when she had perhaps tried to cuddle with Critias lol.

Iris: “Tomorrow! TOMORROW! This is so exciting!” *and in that moment she bursts into song.* “Tomorrow, tomorrow, we’ll be there tomorrow! I can’t belive it will be tomorrow.” *she has managed to help herself off sages back and find a nice little spot next to a boulder.* “Just think, we should be back to our own adventures soon. And you can get your form back, oh and maybe you can show it to me! I’d love that. And you really fought those wolves off good. I know I’ll be safe with you around. You’re incredible!” *she takes the extra blanket she’s been using and snuggles into on the ground. She stretches out and looks up at the sky for a moment.*

I think iris and sage could be great friends. smile ))

Clover: “It’s someone in an ambulance.” *her voice comes out a whisper.* “I’m certain he’s spotted us, let’s...go over and greet him. Maybe he didn’t hear us.” *she rubs her hands on her arms over and over, somehow hoping that will make her warmer. Her hair blows with the wind as she wonders why he’d be here in the first place. She’s grateful regardless and urges Pegasus to approach with caution. She doesn’t like the way that horse looks.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff