8. Heavenly Encounter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:43 pm
((Well naps are the best!!! Sora will have to make this up for leaving us for sleep.lol.))

Clover: *blinks when she notices him looking at nothing. She quickly turns her attention back towards the way they came.* “I thought I saw something. It’s notbing” *she takes a moment to asses what he has said* “Of course. It’s never an easy task. Perhaps we can just try to find her ourselves. Maybe we will run into someone who has seen her?” *shes trying to sound positive as she feels like it’s a lost cause.* “Or maybe you can fly us high enough to see her?”

Iris. “Valkariah?”saying it all wrong as it’s pretty complicated. She hangs on as Pegasus trots behind Critias. ((Since we much just assume that’s what he’s doing.)) “So what’s does this guy do? And why don’t you like him? I mean what can he know that’s useful and it must be important if you seek him out not liking him.”

((Ok I agree. It would be more fun that way. So maybe we can say that Val maybe spots Iris and the others but avoids them and somehow runs into clover and Pegasus instead. That way he can point them in the right direction after Iris has met Damien? Or maybe when clover wwe spacing out and looking beyond Pegasus and says “I thought I say something....” maybe that could be true and Val appears then or something.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:38 pm
(( He needed to sleep. He's been stressed out lately but he won't sleep. He's like a little kid who won't take a nap. It always helps with stress when he just goes to sleep for a while but he won't do it, so when he finally took a nap yesterday I definitely wasn't going to disturb him. Roxafox and I hung out alone and cleaned mom's car and took notes for our story. It was weird but Sora was adorable all curled up being oblivious to things for a while. Things have been s**t lately and I feel like I'm not taking care of him very well.

I haven't put much thought into how Val meets Clover. He usually shows up in the RP in some kind of action scene where he rescues her. We could do that again or if that's getting overdone we could do something different, like maybe she's the one who saves him this time. No matter how strong he is, he's vulnerable in the daylight. I'll have to think about it, unless you have any starting ideas.

He can't meet them right now though since they are in the Borderlands of Heaven and he's one of the Damned. Maybe her and Pegasus should get completely lost in Purgatory. Someone said they saw Iris going to somesuch town, they try to go there but take a wrong turn and get on the wrong road, end up in some dark creepy area where rogues and bandits attack travelers. Val would be in a place like that to attack the evil doers, since he only preys on wicked people. That's why it's so natural for her to be attacked by some evil person and him swoop in to save her since he does things like that on a regular basis. But since he does this a lot, there's bound to have been plenty of people who were curious about him or tried to follow him afterward and he doesn't want people to be too close to him, so he should be pretty slick at getting away from nosey people by now. He needs a reason to rescue her but not leave right away, like maybe he gets hurt, or he's trapped somewhere because of the sunlight. Or maybe since they're both doctors, maybe Clover and Pegasus come to a town that is in the middle of some kind of conflict and there's a lot of people getting hurt, she naturally ends up helping and Val happens to be there, too. But she can't stay permanently, she has to get to Iris, so she'd only pause briefly to help someone who wouldn't survive if she didn't help. Maybe they meet and work together on the same patient and each realizes the other is a competent doctor but they use different types of medicine ( with Val's witch doctor potions compared to Clover maybe using more modern medicine, at least compared to his, and maybe they are equally effective but they treat different things, so what he can't heal she can and vice versa ). She could mention she's trying to get to ( insert place someone said they saw Iris go ) and he just happens to be going there, and since she's lost he'll show her the way. ))

Critias is walking beside Sage, who has turned into a unicorn, and looking for danger as they hike through the countryside, keeping the road in sight but not traveling directly on it. He seems to prefer that people don't notice them as they pass through the Borderlands of Heaven, heading toward Purgatory. "Valkyrja is a smuggler," he mutters to Iris. "I prefer not to deal with him but there's no other choice. I have to break this curse and I can't do that without the Angel's Heart that fused together with you."  

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

Roxafox
Vice Captain

Fluffy Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:23 pm
(( dude I almost forgot about posting lol, I just got my dailies and skipped. ))

Pegasus: -ponders for a few minutes- "maybe, when she couldn't get any answers her, she visited the inn. everyone visits the inn. maybe she was tired or something." -he lowers a wing if she wants to hop on so he can carry her there since horse can naturally trot faster than people walk and have more stamina-

(( I'm figurin' at the inn is where they can hear news she went to Wherever, if you wanna do Riku's idea where they go the wrong way by accident and get lost so they can run into Val ))

Oh, and meanwhile Damien is um... I'm not gonna post for Damien until he shows up. let it be a surprise, lol. -runs to think of something to use for his first post later rofl-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:38 pm
sage: * walks along carefully, having an unfamiliar person to carry around, hoping it's a smooth right and is comfortable * D: * carefully steps over a rock * has soft comfy saddle for long journeys over uneven ground, the deep-seated kind for rough journeys * trying to make a good impression and --- * whaps her in the face with a tree branch that went over his head * DDDD8 slkdjfsldfjsdfj !!!!!! * stops to look back and check on her, which means he stopped right under the branch so its all stuck in her face and in the way * backs up to get clear of it and nickers * D; *goes around tree lookin embarrassed with his head down sheepishy and his ears back * >>;  

Sora with Wings
Captain

Friendly Explorer

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:07 pm
Quote:
Riku The Dark Pancake
Quote:
I haven't put much thought into how Val meets Clover. He usually shows up in the RP in some kind of action scene where he rescues her. We could do that again or if that's getting overdone we could do something different, like maybe she's the one who saves him this time. No matter how strong he is, he's vulnerable in the daylight. I'll have to think about it, unless you have any starting ideas.
Quote:

I like the idea of Clover rescuing Val. I think it would be interesting and what keeps them together could be knowing they are going to the same destination. Maybe Cal can get injured and is somehow unable to heal himself, or maybe Clover starts trying to help heal him and of course wouldn’t know he was a vampire and she could find out this way.

OR we could do where they meet in a town where someone said hey saw Iris go and they could end up helping patience together. Her medicine wouldn’t be TOO modern, but it would be different for sure. There’s pro and cons to both scenarios. I guess we can decide how we’d like them to meet.))

Clover: “Inns tend to have lots of information flying around” *She quickly climbs on, taking her position on him. It’s much quicker to use a flying horse then to walk, and she doesn’t want to waste any more time* “That sounds like a plan. Let’s go please.”

Iris: *Listens when Critias speaks. She’s about to ask about the angel jewel when she feels a brush on her leg. She looks down, taking her focus off everything, to notice a little butterfly. She read they are suppose to be lucky. Well this one isn’t. She’s under attack! By a branch. She lets out a small wail as it tangles in her hair.* “Ah! It’s stuck! Stop moving!” *Her arms go up and she’s able to get it untangled shortly and gives Sage a small glare as she sits holding her hair.* “I could try to braid it so it doesn’t happen again.” *Spoken softly as she lets out a sigh, it’s partially her fault for not paying attention. She quickly changed the subject to avoid being embarrassed for both of them.* “Can you tell me about this Angels Jewel? Is it going to give me some sort of power? Am I going to change into any creature I want? How would I go about doing that?” *She somehow manages to sound excited at the thought of that.*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:09 pm
Pegasus: -waits for her to get comfy then turns around in the street, he knows his way around Ragnorak's area of Heaven and he's been in this particular area before as well, so for now they're still in places where he knows his way around- "we'll go this way." -he takes off down the road at a trot; he's pretty huge and getting off the ground takes a lot of work, so he usually only flies when he needs to, when going straight over a hill or something would save a considerable amount of time or for long journeys; when he's just going down the road a piece like this, the stays on the ground because it's simpler for him; he can run faster than he flies so short trips are better on the ground, and long trips are better in the air- "I'm sorry your first day in Heaven turned out this way!" -he's blind in his left eye, so he always has his head turned sideways when he's looking straight ahead; at first it takes some getting used to because he always looks like he's looking off to the left, but he's actually trying to see ahead of him with just his right eye- "And here I was hoping to just leisurely show the two of you around paradise." -sigh!-  

Roxafox
Vice Captain

Fluffy Explorer

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:20 pm
Critias looks back when he hears the commotion, seeing them somehow manage to get thwarted by a tree of all the damn things. This is going to be a long trip... He stops and waits for them to catch up. "I don't know what will happen," he says. "It has secret powers known only to the gods." (( Aka, make up whatever you want. )) Keeping an eye on them, he heads forward again through the weeds and brush, shaking his head slightly.

(( Maybe he could be knocked unconscious. That would stop him from evading her or telling her to leave him alone. Nitro is Val's guardian though so there has to be some reason he fails to look after Val on his own and keep him hidden from ordinary people. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:08 pm
sage: * hurries to catch up with criti * >>;;;;;;;;;;;; * walkin with his head down and ears turned back * e.e;;;;;;;  

Sora with Wings
Captain

Friendly Explorer

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:30 pm
Clover: *notices his strange view but says nothing. One of her horses went blind after an encounter with a snake. That was a day she never forgot.* “It wouldn’t be paradise without an afterlife adventure would it!” *trying to sound happy about the unknown adventure ahead. She remains mounted on him well considering her experience with horses in her life and takes in the view. It’s simly breathtaking to say the least. It reminds her of her rides through the wooded trail by her father’s mansion. She always loved saddling up her horse Rosa, and riding all day. She use to bring Iris flowers. She wonders where she is and hopes she’s safe.*

((Maybe Nitro falls behind or gets like s small short in him
And causes him to freeze or something.))

Iris: *gives Sage a gentle scratch behind his ears to let him know she’s ok.* “Oh, but it’s not dangerous, right? I’m not going to spontaneously combust or anything, right?” *its hard to hide the nervousness in her voice at the thought of something unknown fused with her. She wondered what Clover was doing at this moment and hopes she is ok.*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:24 pm
I'm thinking probably when riding a centaur, even one without wings, you would probably sit further back than you're used to sitting on a horse and it might feel kind of strange. also when riding a horse their head is down below you, and when riding a centaur you can't really see anything ahead of you but the back of their shoulders. and the third thing is when riding a horse, you're in control of the horse, and with a centaur they go where they want to go. I think it would be pretty weird. it might feel kind of like sitting in the back seat of a car with the driver in front of you, all you can see is the back of their head while they talk to you.

I think his horse part is probably normal-sized or slightly small/light, and his human part is likely bigger than a normal person is in order to match the size of a horse.

and last night I was wondering why I forgot to mention the thing of him being blind in one eye, but then just now I remembered dude, he's a servant of a divine god in HEAVEN lawl. they should have healed any disabilities he has, unless there is some reason for leaving that eye blind. I think I'll keep it the way it is in the anime, he's blind in that eye because he gave up his sight in that eye for the ability to read people's minds. which I haven't had him use that ability so far lol... well, it's not a passive ability, he has to deliberately use it on purpose, and he has to concentrate and it takes a few seconds. he just has no reason to need to read her mind right now. that would be rude and nosey. he likely only uses that ability when he thinks someone is lying to him or when it's an opponent/enemy of some sort. he's probably used it once or twice since he's met Clover, just to see into her heart and see that she's being honest and truthful, and he's probably used it on Iris as well. all he needs to know about what they're thinking is that they aren't lying and he was able to see how much they care about each other and how important each sister is to the other. since he's able to feel/sense a person's emotions when he does this, he understands their great need to see each other and that's his motivation for wanting to help.

Pegasus: "I hope we don't have to go into Purgatory... this is the Heavenly Borderlands. it's quite safe here. but Purgatory is another matter... the further you travel away from Heaven, the more dangerous it is. you never know what you'll run into out there." -the inn is just beginning to come into sight up ahead-  

Roxafox
Vice Captain

Fluffy Explorer

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:30 pm
"No, the Angel's Heart will not harm you. It has powers of healing and protection," Critias says. He glances at her scratching his unicorn but doesn't say anything. He surveys the area around them. "We'll have to find some place to make camp for the night. The Heavenly nights are bright and warm. We won't need a fire. Once we get deeper into Purgatory things will get rougher, so enjoy the peace and quiet while you can."

(( Well, Nitro is Sora's business so I'll make him think of something, lol. Honestly since we're working on planning this comic that's all I've been thinking about and I keep forgetting to make plans for this. But I don't think this needs to be planned that much anyway. It's not supposed to be a perfect story or be taken seriously. The point was just throw out whatever you think of at the time. But of course if you do come up with any ideas than that's great. If you have more time to think about it than we do then we can just follow your ideas. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:34 pm
((I don’t really have any ideas right now, I’ve been using some time to work on a new story ((just a small test story mode for understanding how the app works)) so I’ve been throwing things together for that. But it depends on what approach you’d like to take with it. If you wanted to figure that out, I could try to come up with some things. I’ll brainstorm and get back to you.))

((Also, thanks for reminding me about how awkward a ride would be on Pegasus. I was just trying to throw some backward inside to her life. I’ll remeber that next time.))

Clover: “It’s awful to think she’d go there alone.” *once she sees the inn she perks up a bit.* “I see something up ahead. Is that our destination?” *her hands rest on his shoulders and she leans over bit to get a better look.* “One step closer to finding you Iris.” She mumbles.

((Ok so for this part we can say when they land she quickly climbs off and heads inside, eager to start asking about Iris. I’ll try to think of some characters to put in here if we need some extra NPCs.))

Iris: “Healing powers huh. That’s so cool.” *when he mentions a camp out she gets excited and her voice level raises.* “A camp out! A real campout! With real people! Outdoors!” She frowns at not having a campout without fire.* “Can we build a small fire anyway? It won’t be a real campout without a fire.” *voice is pleading as she sounds like a small child with her sweet voice.*

((Ok I want to do something with her abilities. Like have her pick up emotions of others or perhaps influence sage since she’s touching him. Although he seems pretty scatterbrained at times. I’m not sure how we should do that, maybe like you can just tell me how he’s feeling randomly and I’ll use that.))  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:31 pm
(( I just put Sora down for a nap. He'll post tomorrow. ))

"A fire may draw unnecessary attention," Critias says. He leaves Sage as a unicorn next to the edge of a clearing and takes a quick look around the area. When he comes back, he says, "There's a stream close by. The water this close to Heaven is always pure and safe to drink. We'll rest there for the night."

If she senses Critias's emotions she'll find that underneath his quiet exterior he's dreadfully anxious. He seems calm and level-headed, but inside he has a great fear on him. He must be keeping something secret from her, perhaps so she doesn't worry as well. He's a very strong person to be keeping these emotions under control so well beneath his stoic personality. ( If she needs to touch him then she can either brush against him accidentally or he helps her down from the unicorn. )

(( Critias is set up as a character to reflect me. Sage is supposed to reflect Sora. When Iris senses Sage's emotions it should be the opposite of Critias. Critias is completely calm and serious and focused, but inside he has a lot of fears and uncertainties, a heavy burden he's carrying but he hides the way he feels and keeps those feelings locked inside. Sage is the opposite: He appears to over-react to things and flips through emotions quickly and is very expressive about every little emotion, but inside he's steady and still like deep water because Sage has absolute faith and always believes that everything will be okay.

This is how Sora used to be and that's why I loved him, but lately he's been so upset over things that he feels like he's changing, and I don't want him to change. This is what he was and what he wants to be, so go with that for now, and if he wants to change it when he comes back that's no big deal. I think it would be cool for the scene in the story at least if it turned out the way these two characters feel inside is actually the opposite of how they act on the outside and opposite of each other, and without her new special magic she'd never have known this and would have a completely different image of these people. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:35 pm
Pegasus: -trots up to the little tavern and comes to a halt next to a horse someone left by the water trough out front; there's also some other fantasy mounts like a giant bird and a huge dog, the kind of things you'd see as mounts in a fantasy MMO- "Yes, this is it." -she's probably already off his back by the time he gets the words out, lol- "You ask the people inside. I'll ask the animals." -whether the animals can actually talk or if he's able to communicate with them because he's half-animal himself he doesn't say, he just parts ways with her, going toward the mounts that are waiting for their masters in front of the inn-  

Roxafox
Vice Captain

Fluffy Explorer

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:46 pm
Gosh Sora takes a lot of naps lol. It’s perfectly fine I understand. Rest is best. speaking of which. When I was trying to slee last night, I had his image where Clover is on Pegasus back and something happens to where she falls, and she lands right in Val’s caravan and since it’s daytime we would be hidden or askew and I chuckled imagining how that went. Lol. Still funny. Talk about an intro. XD

Clover: *looks back towards him.* (Did he just say he would ask the animals? That’s strange, maybe it’s bc he’s part animal himself. Or he’s magic.) *she shrugs and heads inside. Once inside she finds all kinds of creatures and beings. Some have wings and some just look ordinary. She makes her way to the inn keeper, who is this beautiful man with majestic flowing blue hair, and his skin has a lighter tone to him and he looks at her with soft eyes and asks what he can help her with. She’s at a loss for words and fumbles all over herself trying to ask about her sister. She manages with some difficulty and he is able to help her. He tells her he saw a blond hair girl with blue eyes fitting Iris’ description heading south towards the borderlines of heaven. With this info she thanks the man happily and runs out to tell Pegasus the news.*

Iris: “Aw.” *shes sad about the lack of fire, but a fresh stream seems nice. She smiles when he helps her down from the unicorn and suddenly she feels warm. She begins to feel anxious and somewhat nauseous. What’s this feeling? She groans and holds her stomach unsure what to think. She looks at Critias with a confused look on her face.* “Do you feel that? Is it just me?” *she asks out loud.* “I suddenly felt anxious, like something is wrong, but I don’t know what.” *she looks over at sage then back to Critias, wondering if it’s just her.*  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff