8. Heavenly Encounter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:57 pm
I think my biggest issue, is trying to visualize how the cards work. Like, the cards summon the dragons (or sages?) and then they last until they aren’t needed anymore. I mean it seems simple and maybe it’s just my brain being tired, but I know how summons work, I just want to make sure I understand completely. Nevermind I got time I’ll just google it or YouTube it. It’s just like any other summon. Oh geesh. Sigh. Yeah anyways. On to the next bit.

So...this “sage” is gong to be the new star? And were you still using foxlings? You mentioned unicorn somethings. My mind is drawing a blank there.

I think it’s best if I wait until you finish your post before I have Iris react. Otherwise it might not fit with all the smoothness I need it to. Since technically idk what anyone else is doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:54 pm
(( Sora's character IS the sage guy, and he is just there normally like anyone else, and he turns INTO the white dragon, and then as a dragon, he can transform into special forms of that dragon ( he is Blue-Eyes White Dragon, and can upgrade that form into Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon, Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon, Deep Eyes White Dragon, etc )

Riku's character is the same way except he turns into a black dragon instead of a white dragon, and also has "upgraded forms" where he has temporary additional powers.

they are shape-shifters. not cards. they only time they would be summoned as cards is if Kaiba ( in the living world ) summons them ( from the afterworld into the living world ) because he's the one who owns their cards.

whew! okay we ran out of time again today and Sora is busy with someone on dA who wants him to critique a story they're writing and give feedback/help so he may not make it on tonight because that will probably take a few hours and it's already 7PM ( blame it on mowing the rest of the yard, time just freaking VANISHED today omg )

in the meanwhile just wait for Iris, and I'll post for Pegasus with Clover ))

ok, last thing that happened was...

Clover: “She’s...well I don’t know if she’s here. I faintly remember getting a call about her passing and that’s all I remember before I woke up here.” -she looks at him with an eyebrow raised.- “Am....I suppose to ride you, or walk? It looks like you want me to ride you, but I can’t tell for sure.” -brings one arm across her holding her other arm staring at him awkwardly.-

so starting from here...

Pegasus: "I can carry you on my back if you wish." (( that isn't what he was doing though he was just bowing to show respect or whatever )) "Come come now, what is your sister's name? I can't find her for you without a name."

(( all she has to say is "Iris Insertlastnamehere" so instead of waiting until tomorrow for her just to say that, I could assume she answers and then go to this.... ))

Pegasus: -GASP- "Iris!? Oh, of course! You're her sister, Clover! She mentioned you! Oh why didn't I realize this!? Ah!" -shakes his head and rolls his eyes like he forgot an ingredient in a recipe or something, he's just a flamboyant floof lol- "I just met her earlier! I can take you right to her!" -turns sideways and bends a front leg and lowers his wings so she can hop on- "I'll carry you there!" 4laugh

(( hope that was alright, it just seemed like a dumb place to end the post for 24 hours lol you'd have to sign in just to write "her name is ____", maybe a description, and awkwardly wait until tomorrow and it'd just feel really slow like it was taking them forever to convey simple information xD ))  

Roxafox
Vice Captain

Fluffy Explorer

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:56 pm
((OOOOOOHHHHH well that makes 1000 times more sense. It being a picture of a card threw me off. Dear lord I need to get my crap together lol. Thank you Roxas for clearing that up. I can’t wait to see what he’s cooking with his character then. I haven’t mowed in almost two weeks. All the rain and working, our yard always looks higher then everyone else’s. So I totally understand. Thank you for moving the rp forward then.))

Clover: -her face lights up at the mere mention of seeing her sister.- “Really! She’s here too!” -she happily jumps like a giddy child whose been awarded the last cookie in the jar. She is so relieved to know she’s here. She quickly and gently climbs onto his back. It’s hard to contain her excitement as she takes a moment to look over where she should hold him.- “Uh....is it ok to put my hands on your waist area?” -with the way she climbed on, it’s clear she has experience with horses.-

((Ok so we can try something here. After she gets situated on his back she hangs on as he carries her, and the whole time she can’t seem to sit still as she is filled with excitement. She can be taking in the scenery and we can leave it there if you want.))

((As for Iris, I don’t think I quite cleared it up that she was just going to have one badly wounded leg. And I’ll just say she maybe stole something, but then quickly gave it back. She just did that so she could leave heaven to find her way back to Clover. Perhaps that will be enough. I mean thinking about her stealing is enough to be like “yeah she wouldn’t do that” lol. So this would work and we can use that.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:58 pm
((OOOOOOHHHHH well that makes 1000 times more sense. It being a picture of a card threw me off. Dear lord I need to get my crap together lol. Thank you Roxas for clearing that up. I can’t wait to see what he’s cooking with his character then. I haven’t mowed in almost two weeks. All the rain and working, our yard always looks higher then everyone else’s. So I totally understand. Thank you for moving the rp forward then.))

Clover: -her face lights up at the mere mention of seeing her sister.- “Really! She’s here too!” -she happily jumps like a giddy child whose been awarded the last cookie in the jar. She is so relieved to know she’s here. She quickly and gently climbs onto his back. It’s hard to contain her excitement as she takes a moment to look over where she should hold him.- “Uh....is it ok to put my hands on your waist area?” -with the way she climbed on, it’s clear she has experience with horses.-

((Ok so we can try something here. After she gets situated on his back she hangs on as he carries her, and the whole time she can’t seem to sit still as she is filled with excitement. She can be taking in the scenery and we can leave it there if you want.))

((As for Iris, I don’t think I quite cleared it up that she was just going to have one badly wounded leg. And I’ll just say she maybe stole something, but then quickly gave it back. She just did that so she could leave heaven to find her way back to Clover. Perhaps that will be enough. I mean thinking about her stealing is enough to be like “yeah she wouldn’t do that” lol. So this would work and we can use that.))  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

Sora with Wings
Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:01 pm
Nikiah29
I think my biggest issue, is trying to visualize how the cards work. Like, the cards summon the dragons (or sages?) and then they last until they aren’t needed anymore. I mean it seems simple and maybe it’s just my brain being tired, but I know how summons work, I just want to make sure I understand completely. Nevermind I got time I’ll just google it or YouTube it. It’s just like any other summon. Oh geesh. Sigh. Yeah anyways. On to the next bit.

So...this “sage” is gong to be the new star? And were you still using foxlings? You mentioned unicorn somethings. My mind is drawing a blank there.

I think it’s best if I wait until you finish your post before I have Iris react. Otherwise it might not fit with all the smoothness I need it to. Since technically idk what anyone else is doing.

don't post when ur tired. :/ come back when ur awake.

he's a regular guy, he's not a summon in this world. he turns into a dragon. nobody summons him and he's not a card, for the purposes of this rp, since we won't be dealing with the living world stuff. if kaiba summons him, he'll just disappear from this world for a while and come back later. i haven't decided yet if i'll have that happen or not but it seemed like it could be fun to have him suddenly need to vanish without warning while something is happening, probably at the worst possible moment

"star" was my white foxling character. i changed it from a foxling to a unicorn, then as i explained in the other message, i didn't really make up that character myself, so i wanted to make up my own. so i did away with star and picked this guy.

and i didn't want iris to react right now, i meant "plan how she might react to seeing a dragon and stuff" cuz since i wasn't able to post that night there wasn't much else to do except say "this is what i'm gonna do" if you wanted to mull it over in advance D; ))

OKAY THE GUY CAME IN THE MAIL emotion_kirakira emotion_rainbow

i'm still up in the air about a few things but whatever :/ i'll work it out as we go along i guess.

backstory: there was people at atlantis who could turn into dragons, and he's one of them, he can turn into blue-eyes white dragon. that was 10,000 years ago so obviously he lives in the afterlife now. and i guess we'll just go ahead and say that him and critias are already a couple and stuff instead of starting out with them first meeting and such .A.

ok

so iris is runnin around and wofly-things jumped on her. and we can say they were sent by *insert some villain here* to track the thing that my dude is carrying around

ok

um.

ok. i think i'll just have a white unicorn with blue eyes be another one of his shape-shift abilities. he's been around 10,000 years, he had time to learn extra abilities he didn't have originally when he was alive. ciritias is a knight so it's implied he rode around on something, he can ride around on my dude as a unicorn. maybe with armor that resembles the style of his mage-outfit >o> like, blue and silver and gold with ribbons and stuff.

ok so they were going by, and my sage-dude is in the white unicorn form, with the armor and stuff, gallopin, and critias can be ridin him, and they realize the things that were chasing them attacked some girl and is like nuuuu and they turn back and come gallopin in to save her so she's literally rescued by literally a knight on a white unicorn lololol

this is like, the perfect thing to happen on the borderlands of heaven xD i mean of course a damsel in distressed is saved by a knight on a unicorn right xD

ok so he can't really do much in this form except gallop over to the monsters so criti can stabbity them so >.>

he's just uh, shiny and elegant and sparkling and pretty and majestic and stuffs, shining in the sunlight

and uh

kicks his front hooves at the monster things when they try to jump at him

so for now she doesn't know he turns into a guy, he's just a unicorn at the moment >.>!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:09 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Critias is a knight dressed in blue and white, apparently riding a unicorn now according to Sora's post, and he valiantly attacks the monsters to save the girl. During the battle a beautiful glowing white crystal falls out of his armor and bounces over by Iris so she can accidentally touch it or pick it up or bump into it or whatever and it absorbs into her to grant her magical powers. Since Critias is a powerful knight, he easily slays the beasts even though they appeared to be so ferocious no human could ever fend them off. In edition to his unicorn and armor, he uses a sword. This world is unlike the real world in every way, with fantasy creatures and people using swords instead of guns, and seeming to have amazing powers living people don't possess.

(( You can make up whatever you want for the abilities she suddenly gains. Then they'll have to stick with her because their item disappeared and they have to figure out some way to get it back, as well as protect her from evil things that want the item. Since this is a special moment you can make it dramatic if you want. ))  

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

Roxafox
Vice Captain

Fluffy Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:23 pm
this must be the best moment of her life, better than anything she could ever have imagined in her wildest dreams. her and Iris in Heaven! literal Heaven! no more pain, no more medications, no more illness, no doctors, no beds, no discrimination, and all the other stuff they had to put up with, suddenly gone! just and her sister together in paradise for all of eternity!

Pegasus: "yes, that's fine~" 3nodding

the floating temple is just, well, floating in the sky there, and he just takes a couple clip-clops and leaps right off the edge out into nothing. as he spreads out his huge white wings, they drop downward sharply as if to fall to their deaths, and then the air catches under the wings and they glide, then he gives a powerful thrust downward and they lurch upward.

they float down steadily, the clouds going by them like fog, and then they see the beautiful shining city of white and gold down below, just specs in the distance. they slowly descend and the city is huuuuuge so as they get closer and closer, more and more and more of it passes by below. there's streets and people, but everyone is happy, nobody is in a hurry to get anywhere. there's cars but also horse-drawn carriages. this place exists outside of time, in neither the past or the present or the future. people who drive are doing so for fun, not to get anywhere quickly. everyone seems to just be strolling along enjoying life...er, after-life? in addition to horses there are other creatures as well, some totally bizarre, from this lady over here on a magical ice-deer to some guy on some kinda flying mechanical contraption machine thing that glows.

there's all kinds of shops and malls and things, and since there is no normal flow of time here, there's movie theatres and things you'd expect in the present-day as well as things that would have existed hundreds of years ago. nobody pays for anything, you just walk in and pick out what you want. it's Heaven! everything is free!

there's laughing kids running around and no old/elderly people anywhere, everybody is young and beautiful, there's no ugly or disabled folks. it's Heaven! all ailments are cured! nobody grows old! nobody is sick! nobody is disfigured or poor or otherwise have anything to be ashamed of ever.

there's different races running around. there's people of all sorts, and also things that aren't quite people. everything is here. it was originally set up for the old RP with Amanda so I think I'll always envision anthros and Sonic-the-Hedgehog Mobian critters running around in it... and elves and whatever, all the fantasy folk are here, as long as they are good and pure sort ( probably not any orcs and goblins lol ).

there are things in the air, too. someone floats by riding a giant white bird with long trailing feathers, like a white phoenix, quickly passing them by with great speed and swiftness. and someone else goes by in a little plane, waving at them. and there's a really small guy on a flying pig...we're not gonna question that one.

and they just keep going and going, gliding along and then getting pushed upward by Pegasus's powerful wings. he laughs at her for fidgeting around, and there could be a moment where she's leaning and looking anxiously for Iris and slips right off his back. but since this is Heaven, she can't get hurt, she just sort of floats down in slow-motion, and he swoops under her and catches her. there's nothing to fear in Heaven because it's freaking Heaven. it's perfect. it's a great place to be but usually kinda boring for an RP/story because a story needs conflict and suspense and well...not much of that in Heaven lol. so we need to move them into Purgatory for a more interesting story but from there point of view this is the kind of place you never want to leave. their main goal is probably going to be to get Iris and bring her here to live happily ever after in this place.

after a journey that somehow both seems to go on forever and also to be over in seconds, he settles down lightly at an open place in town where there is a fountain and several streets all branching off in different directions. he looks around.

(( also you can make up things they see/encounter as well since it's supposed to be a pretty open place where anybody can add stuff to it as long as it fits the setting of perfect wonderful beautiful things in Heaven and horrible terrible evil things in Hell and then Purgatory can have literally anything ever in it cuz it's between the realms. you can throw in NPCs or cameos or side characters anywhere you want, too. ))

Pegasus: "this is where I last saw her... hmmm..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:52 pm
((Ok so I am going to post for Iris first.))

Iris: -was about to feel the pain of a bite when suddenly she hears galloping and as she opens her eyes, the beasts are all dead. He must have been really quick because she swears her eyes were only closed for a brief moment. The pain in her leg causes her to grab it and wince. Tears streak down her face for a moment as its quite painful.- "You saved my life." -she quickly wipes the tears away, it wouldn't be very heroic for a knight to save a damsel while she is crying.- "It stings really badly." -she thinks to herself. She notices the shine of the fallen jewel and quickly scoops it up with all the intent to give it to him. She is sitting down of course and when she touches it, it quickly absorbs into her skin.- "AH! I'm sorry! I didn't mean too!" -panic in her voice as she still has her hands up holding the now invisible jewel crystal.-

((So I think it would be great if she could read minds, that would be funny and interesting. Also, I think we mentioned healing powers, and that would be perfet since she was sick, but you said Sora had that ability so I'll have something else for her. I thought about like an empathy sort of thing, like if someone is feeling sad or mad, she can touch them and make them feel what she is feeling. Like happiness or anger.))

((Now Clover. Noted on the "opening your creativity box."))

Clover: -she gasps when they land and quickly slides off his back.- "It's so beautiful, and perfect for Iris. This is the place I always wanted her to be. She deserves a happy ending after suffering for most of her life." -she excitedly hurries over to fountain and peers up at the water as it shoots out. The moment her hand touches it, sparkles shine from it. It looks as if someone unleashed a glitter bomb. Little pixies flitter around and fly around her head. They speak but they are so tiny you cant make it out. They laugh and soon disappear back into the fountain waters.- "That was strange, but beautiful. I'm going to ask around and see if anyone has seen Iris." -She heads towards the nearest store, waving to a friendly centaur as she goes. The moment she walks inside, the smell of something delicious hits her nose. Why would anyone need to eat in Heaven? Perhaps this is what they did when they were alive and now they just continued to do it when they came here.- "Excuse me?"

Woman: -her smile is so sweet, and her brown hair flows behind her, pulled into a loose ponytail.- "Oh, hello. Aren't you a lovely one. Can I make a special request for you?" -she smiles so sweetly, making you feel as though you could instantly like her.-

Clover; "I was actually hoping you could help me. I'm looking for my sister. She has blond hair and blue eyes. Apparently was here not to long ago."

Woman: -she stops smiling for a moment as if to think. Then she smiles again.- "I know her, she was indeed here. She was speaking about the forbidden thing we dont do. Then she stole my keepsake, and left. She quickly returned it though." -she smiles again.- "You must be luckly to have a sister willing to find a way to leave Heaven to get back too."

Clover: "What? My sister would never steal. Why would she want......" -her question lingers in the air.- "She doesn't know I'm dead. I have to find her." -she turns and quickly leaves as she is curteous enough to thank her. The door reads "Elric's Pastries." She nearly runs into an elf with the longest ears shes seen.- "Pardon me." -She finds her way back over to Pegasus.- "She's not here. Is there some way to track down people here?" -she quikly fills him in on what happened at the pastry store.-

((Ok, I'm sorry that was so long. I was on my laptop and its so slow. Also, I wanted to put Ed and Al in there, but instead I put their mom. I couldn't think of anything creative. sad ))  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:53 pm
(( It wouldn't be invisible, it would be inside her, like she IS the jewel now. ))

The knight turns his unicorn after fighting the creatures and rides back to the girl to see if she's okay. He's about to ask if she's hurt when she notices the jewel. "No, don't---!" he says, reaching a hand toward her as it absorbs into her, "touch it..." He brings his hand to his face instead, burying his eyes in his palm as the crystal they went through so much to get disappears. He slides his hand down to his chin and peeks over his thumb at her. With a sigh he gets down from the unicorn's back. "That's going to be a problem."

He's very stoic and calm even though this is a really big deal.

(( I suppose there could be two healers with different kinds of healing magic. Sora heals physical pain and exhaustion. Iris could heal emotional pain and cure illnesses, since she has a personal history with sickness. Maybe the gem reacted to her deepest personal desires and gave her the powers she wanted most.

Pegasus can read minds in canon, but to make her different she could sense feelings instead. It would be really useful in understanding people, especially if they're hiding how they really feel, and would go along with her power to heal emotional pain.

I think to affect someone's emotions, she should have to touch the person, so there's some danger if she's trying to calm someone who is angry or wanting to use that ability on a powerful enemy. Or to keep her from easily controlling/manipulating people or opponents, maybe she can only comfort those who want to be comforted. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:07 pm
(( I think their mom was a great choice because she actually did die and it seems like she'd be sent to Heaven. that reminds me, we were watching FMA online a while back, and I can't remember what we were watching but it showed Ed as an old man with a beard looking a lot like his father, lol. and he had grandkids that looked just like him and Al and Winry when they were little, and they lived in the world that has no alchemy and were pretending that the round manhole cover things were alchemy circles lol. also he married Winry and had kids ( hence the grandkids ), that was kinda weird/unexpected. ))

Pegasus clops along behind Clover, ducking to get into the pastry store. you can eat all you want in Heaven just because things are tasty, but you don't actually get hungry and no need to poop! no dental care needed either, everything is wonderful and perfect.

he stands outside the shop with her. "what? she said Iris left Heaven? whatever would she do that for!?" :/ "well if she was expelled for committing a crime then I suppose we must go to the Gates and ask around in the Borderlands. don't worry, the Borderlands are so close to Heaven that they are usually quite safe." he poses for her to hop on his back again. of course they are "usually" safe but he doesn't know a couple idiots were trying to bring some super rare valuable jewel thing through the area with man-eating wolf-beasts chasing them to get it back lol.

Pegasus flies her to the Gates of Heaven, where people are thrown out for committing crimes, and they find it guarded by these awesome paladin warriors-of-light guardian people, riding on huge gryphons and whatever with weapons that glow. ( there was always supposed to be a thing in Purgatory about "holy weapons" that were touched by a god, and "damned weapons" that were touched by a devil, and they have extraordinary powers and are the strongest devices anybody can have in Heaven, it was supposed to be kind of a really special thing characters could have to show they were super pro )

Pegasus talks with the guardians. he's a servant/messenger of The Divine Dragon Ragnarok ( basically an angel ) and was sent to guide and protect Clover, so they left him out with her.

"now where should we go?" :/ he asks. outside of Heaven looks like the kind of places on earth that are so beautiful you'd say "wow this place is like heaven!" but the REAL Heaven is beyond imagination. the Borderlands are pleasant little cottages with cute yards and such. everything is still pretty and peaceful, just not as OMG AMAZEBALLS astounding as Heaven itself is. after you've been in actual literal real Heaven, the places that would have been incredibly beautiful to you before suddenly seem kind of plain in comparison. if you'd never been to Heaven itself, then the Borderlands would seem like paradise, really pretty and lush and sunny and green and wonderful. he starts down a quiet little cobblestone road so they can start asking the locals for info at the little houses.  

Roxafox
Vice Captain

Fluffy Explorer

Sora with Wings
Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:13 pm
* suddenly critias's unicorn turns into a person, with long white hair and blue eyes , the armor changes to clothes like a mage wears *

guy: * GAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSPPPPP !!!! * " she ate the Angel Stone!" gonk * his hands clutching at his cheeks *  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:24 pm
((Yes! Something like that is what I’m looking for. Reading abilities perhaps,’and healing emotional pain. Yes that’s just what I was wanting. Perfect. Also, don’t you DARE speak of such things! Edward with Winry is just absurd! Nope! Don’t like it at all! I can’t knagjne Edward ever having kids. They way he spoke about his dad and never ever spoke about girls that way, it’s hard to imagine lol. I guess people change. But I still don’t like that they would get together.)

Iris: “I’m sorry! I didn’t know that would happen. What’s going to happen to me?” -she seems a bit worried, but tries to remain calm. That doesn’t last long however when she sees the unicorn transform into a person.- eek “It turned into a man! And he talked!” -her hands come to both sides of her face, much like the painting of the scream. She looks from the newly transformed man, to the Knight then back again, hands still placed on her face, and eyes wide and jaw dropped.- “Holy moly!”

Clover rides on Pegasus to the borderlands. She’s seems more comfortable having him around. It’s better than being alone, and she found him to be a relief to have around. Once reaching the borderlands she climbs off just as gently and looks around. “I’m following your lead here, as I’m not certain where to even go.” She replies to his question. She walks slightly behind him taking in the scenery. She notices all the beautiful sights and the cute houses are so comforting to her. She has always preferred smaller cozy houses over big luxurious ones she had grown up in. She stops for a moment to smell a lovely little flower on a bush. It was the best smelling flower she had ever breathed in. She considers plucking it, but wonders if they would be a bad idea. What if it belonged to someone? She quickly decides against it and soon catches up to Pegasus again. She mumbles a soft “sorry” as she walks beside him. Once reaching the little town she begins asking around only to find hardly anything. Someone said they thought they saw a girl head east and another said west. Perhaps they could find someone who actually knew? She looks at Pegasus with disappointment on her face. Why would her sister just run off? “Any idea what we should do now?” She asks.  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

Roxafox
Vice Captain

Fluffy Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:17 pm
(( I don't like it when a character I like officially/canonically gets together with a character I don't like, lol. I think it's kind of better to leave romances ambiguous so the fans can pair up whoever they want with whoever they want, honestly. unless it's a romance-GENRE where that is the entire point of the whole story, but if the point is about fighting homunculi with alchemy or dueling people to save the world or whatever, romance doesn't need to be forced in there. if it doesn't need to be there personally I think it's better to let the fans do the pairing-up. like if I was going to write normal books about OCs, if romance wasn't the whole point of the story, I'd not pair them up with anyone in particular. ))

Pegasus/Clover wandering around asking people about Iris would eat up a lot of time. that gives Iris time to move on so she always stays ahead of them, but we can't lapse time for them without lapsing time for Iris too. I think if we have no ideas for them, we may have to just wait a while until Iris does something, or else it'll be like a whole day passed for them but only 10 minutes passed for Iris

Pegasus: *comes over to Clover gravely* "I did hear some things, about a blond girl just like Iris wanting to find information about The Forbidden Ritual. apparently she wants to cross over into the living world, and we simply don't do that here." u.u "that must be why she left Heaven. we have to stop her! it's the greatest crime of the Afterworld, she'll be cast straight into the dungeons of Hell if she goes through with this!" >A>

now they have some tension and a sense of a time limit to make things exciting but as I said they can't do a million things and then meanwhile only 5 minutes passed for Iris xD

I think I'd wait until Iris gets to the next plot point, like after she gets to know the guys who saved her and starts traveling again, then come back to these two and have them follow her trail

so I guess just skip me until Iris moves onward , unless maybe I can come up with a way to get a character in Iris's scenes, maybe Flare could show up. I'll have to think on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:31 pm
Critias glances at them both making the same OMG face at each other. He says to his companion, "Now we won't be able to break the curse until we figure out how to get it back. And after everything we've been through, too." He sighs. He looks irritated. Any other person would be shitting kittens, but he's very reserved and quiet and under-reacts to things.  

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

Sora with Wings
Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:34 pm
albino magician guy: * falls to his knees dramatically * "GAAAH WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!?!?" * pulls at his hair and face-plants into the ground with his butt up in the air * " now everyone will be after her to get it back!!!" *muffled woeful shouting with face in the grass *

* sits up, being down on his knees on the ground * "and the curse! what about the curse!!" gonk

* having the NORMAL reaction someone should have to this lol maybe too much reaction *

* clearly the thing magically fusing with her = something bad apparently *  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces