Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] Hey There, Good-Looking (Majivu & Kwea)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The strange weather of late was... tiring, to the say least, and Majivu was ready for a nice, relaxing day by the watering hole. With a long stretch, the lioness gave a jaw-cracking yawn as she slid out across a nearby log, claws outstretched and scratching at the wood in a kneading fashion.

She normally avoided staying out in the sun for too long, but sunbathing after a nice long swim was a nice activity regardless of her dark fur, and of course she'd spent some time paddling through the water. Why wouldn't she? Water was one of her favorite things!

Though she would like some company. She was still on the lookout for a good match. Someone with the looks to bring back to the Firekin, and even better, someone that she wasn't somehow related to, she thought with a huff.

Perhaps it was just the loneliness talking, but she'd like to experience it at least once.

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:06 pm
MangoMeow

User Image
It had been a long time, a long time since he had been a part of a pride. His home was far behind him his harem gone the pride he had spent so much time building in to had long drifted away. His life had changed so much and to say he was lonely was an understatement. He missed his ladies, he missed his life of leisurely luxury, but mostly, he missed his ladies. The large pale pale trotted along placidly, taking a slow wolfs lope, a walk that he could do for days if he wished to.

He had been hanging around the area near a perfect watering hole for a couple of days. Watering holes usually brought other creatures and well, other creatures could perhaps be convinced to satisfy at least one of his needs. A grin rolled over his paw as he topped the rise and came face, to, well butt with a lioness.

“Well well, This is a nice surprise, how do lady?” He grinned broadly tossing his blood red mane from his eyes. “I was hoping someone lovely would wander along and here you are. Did you know I was waiting?” He rumbled rolling his muscled shoulders.

Syrius Lionwing

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:35 pm
Black ears flicked up at the new voice, and Majivu turned her gaze behind her to see who had spoken. Well, speak of the devil, it was another lion, and a handsome one at that. (hopefully this one wouldn't gross her out like the last one) The lioness shifted herself over to get a better look at him, lounging across the log in the process.

She raised an eyebrow at his question, "How would I have known you were coming?" She chuckled, "And I'm fine. Just had a relaxing dip by the pool, and now I'm enjoying the sun against my fur. It's a nice change from the craziness lately."

And from how stiff everyone has been in her party. This thing with the Nergui had everyone on edge, which was probably another reason she was out exploring on her own. She didn't stray too far, but it was nice meeting new people.

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:49 pm
MangoMeow

The mostly white male smiled and without any hesitation he looked the dark female over, his eyes roving over her. A grin spread on his maw. “Very nice.” He chuckled. “It is a pleasant place to rest.” Kwea trotted to the waters edge and dipped his head and took a long slow drink. He stood back up straight and tossed his mane from his blood red eyes.

“The world does seem to have gone a bit mad, but doesn’t that just mean we should seize the day hmm?” He smirked a little cocky grin, casting another glance over the female.

“You don’t look like you are from around here. You smell different. Though perhaps its just that you smell good. It has been a long time since I have seen such a lovely lady. A long time.” He rumbled a rough murr in his throat.

Syrius Lionwing

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:04 pm
Oh, she noticed the roving eyes, and she wasn't entirely certain how she felt about it. It made her feel like an object, something that made her sorely tempted to throw a rock at him for, but on the other paw.... her goal was to find a male, right? Was this how people flirted?

She watched him with dark eyes, debating her options and withholding the urge to sniff at herself to see if she smelled different. She'd never really thought about it.

"I'm not. I'm of the Firekin," she puffed up just a bit, "I've come out with a group of them to... find something." That was one way of putting it, she supposed. "Though they can be rather boring sometimes. Stiff and grouchy." She let out an exaggerated sigh, deciding to play along with this one. Maybe he could be some fun. "It can certainly make a girl tired."

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:18 pm
MangoMeow

The firekin, he had heard of them of course, a fierce warrior like lot. This one seemed relaxed, laid back even. “Well, if you are looking for fun, I’m sure I can assist you.” He chuckled confidently, he had never felt intimidated by females and this lady, well she seemed strong and powerful but usually a few slick words could get him what he wanted.

“Something you say? I have heard tell that the firekin are a warrior tribe, but that they have issues with, breeding.” He raised a curious brow. “It must get lonely on all that sand, especially for a lovely lady such as yourself.”

He took a confident step forward. “I’m sure I can entertain you for a while if you want to go on a little adventure before returning to your party.” He smirked “My name is Kwea, though I have no title like firekin I have been a rogue for long enough to have survived alone and I know how to have fun.” He chuckled.

Syrius Lionwing

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:36 pm
She withheld a retort at the breeding thing. A part of her felt indignant over that call out, but then, wasn't that the exact reason she was seeking someone out in the first place? She could hardly argue against it.

So instead, she shrugged, rolling her shoulders, "I could certain go for some adventure." She eyed him with interest, "Perhaps a game or a tour of the area. Why, I am curious what the locals around here do for fun."

The black lioness slunk off of the log, slowly circling around him with a flick of her tail, "I'm Majivu."

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:01 pm
MangoMeow

Kwea grinned broadly, this was no lady to tangle with, that was for sure, he was hardly weak but compared to the females he was used to this one certainly wouldn’t bow to him. She would be a fun conquest.

“Well allow me to oblige Majivu, I’m sure we can discover something to let you, spread your wings.” He chuckled gently, he hardly knew the area well he was after all a passing rogue.

“How about we walk a little and you tell me of your home hmm? I have heard the desert is very harsh, only the strongest survive, I admire that. I’m used to females who are less than.... Challenging.” He paused for a moment and rolled his broad shoulders. “I’m sure I can prove myself worthy of your time.” He mused, it had always been the other way around for the pale male, females had to prove their worth to him, but to conquer this particular mountain he had to choose his words a little more carefully.

He could brag for eons about toppling one of the fire giants. He just had to convince her she was making the right choice.

Syrius Lionwing

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:10 pm
She threw him a coy smirk then, "That's hardly any fun then, huh?" She flicked her tail up against his chin, and then turned to start walking. "A girl who can't put up much effort doesn't seem terribly entertaining."

Majivu clucked her tongue, "A walk does sound nice though. We can learn a little more about each other, and I can show you just what a desert lioness is like. We are the strongest for a reason, after all."

And then she continued her gait, ears tilted back to see if he'd follow. She had a feeling he would though. They'd long since caught each other's interest.

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:18 pm
MangoMeow

Kwea smiled, yep, she was willing. He flicked his tail and picked up his paws to follow her without a moments hesitation. “I do like the feisty ones.” He chuckled catching up to her easily he pressed his shoulder against hers as they walked along.

“That sounds like a lot of fun.” He rumbled licking his lips. “I’m sure you desert girls secretly know how to party.” He chuckled, this was certainly a surprising turn of events for him. It had been a while but it seemed it was his lucky day.

Perhaps under different circumstances he would have simply missed the dark beauty from the sands but the gods, what ever they were up to in the sky, had decided to grant him a boon. He was going to take that good fortune and run with it. It wasn’t every day that he got to flirt with a firekin, he was going to relish every minute of it at least until he got what he wanted.

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff