Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:13 pm
User Image

She'd never spoken to her cousin before, but she needed to. She and Narakera shared not only an ancestress, but a knowledge of the world outside the pride that was...staggering for their younger ages. And she needed every experienced paw she could gather for this party. It would be the first time in a long while that the demons had to be truly diplomatic, and she wasn't risking things going wrong because she chose the wrong creatures. She took a breath, and moved towards the darker lioness.

"Narakera? Ah...I don't know if I have introduced myself, but I am Utunossë, a cousin of yours, and I need to speak with you about a task I was entrusted with by our leaders."

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:06 am
User Image

Narakera had only recently found a place to rest, content to help the Pride wander around these new lands, as they headed towards an unknown destination. The young female was all too happy, wandering as her paws bid. It had always been that way, wanderlust in her blood, pride after pride discovered, her heart soaring with each one. It was why, when Utunosse came towards her, she offered only the warmest of smiles, her dark tail flicking once as she raised her head to greet her cousin. "I know of you! I pay attention to everyone that comes in and out of the Pride. What is it that you've been asked to do?"

Das Tor

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:10 am
Oh! Well, she shouldn't have been surprised that someone whose job was to go out and find new members might pay attention to new faces joining them. She smiled a bit sheepishly, before letting her expression grow serious again. "Myself and another cousin of yours, Osp, noticed the landscape was growing familiar as we moved. There is a pride beside the sea a few days travel from here, and to the south of them...a place that was unclaimed by a pride when we last saw it some moons ago. I spoke with some of the leaders, the...Ettelen set, and the Badhron, and I have been tasked with gathering a diplomatic party to beseech the pride by the sea, the Kizingo'zaa, for safe passage into the lands south of them. With as many members as we have, the safest and fastest way into the unclaimed lands is through their pride."

She took a deep breath. "I want to ensure nothing goes wrong. And for that, I need to make sure those I bring into the party are those used to the world outside the pride, or are those best gifted with words in our pride. You were suggested to me, and in observing you...I think you would indeed be a perfect addition."

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:04 am
There was a rumble of quiet affection as she listened to the other speak. Yes, she'd noticed too. The landscape was leading towards a pride near the sea, one that Nara had always been terribly fond of. She did so love the sea, so deep and mysterious, with creatures of kinds that the demons couldn't even imagine! Her mind ran away with her, at least until she realized that the other was still talking. Shaking her mane out, the dark pelted lioness rumbled contentedly, nodding, "I would be glad to accompany you~. I've been near these pride lands."

Her eyes swept the earth, then the sky, a peaceful smile curling her maw as she turned her eyes to Utunosse, "We go to a place that many of our kin will find frightening, for if we go to the lands to the west, there is the deep waters~. I do so love the sea, but I do not know how their people will take us. Nonetheless, it is my honor to share in the party~." For Nara was one of the most peaceful creatures you could find. All she wanted to do was wander.

Das Tor

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers