Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands
[PRP] Starting Fresh (Ardhi'roho/Sikivu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It had only been a few weeks since she had joined the Akaraaka family in the pride, and she already felt like this little pride in the caldera was home, already. It was niche, and quiet - and she had a sense of comfort that the roguelands couldn't give her.

Even the stars seemed more vocal and louder to her, but that was normally between her and them alone. No one knew she was a Seer, not since she had left her father's side, and she was okay with that. This was home, and home didn't need it - Death had taken her father already, so she was here, eking out her own way.

Today, it was finding a new soul from the pride, who had joined at the same time she did, and introducing herself. There were 13 families, so that mean 12 other groups that she had to learn about, so here she was, wandering through the pride, hoping to . . . come around to someone.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sikivu still felt humbled. She tried to hold onto that feeling for as long as possible--forever if she could. She had been one of the lions in the first group of rogues who had been allowed to join the pride. She was truly grateful to have been accepted. After what her past had been like, after what she'd done--...

"My queen!" sobbed a mournful voice, distant and distorted, unfamiliar--her own voice.

Sikivu's heart slammed in her chest and she stopped in her tracks, suddenly unable to breathe. She dug her claws deep into the earth to ground herself, steadied her breathing, shook her head, and moved on. She had to. She had to keep moving forward. She had to keep striving for a better life--to be better than before.

Today the lioness was busy doing odd jobs for whoever needed something done. She was working hard to be of use--not to be appreciated, but simply to give. With so many lions in the caldera now, it wasn't difficult to do. She hadn't found her niche yet--or rather, refused to accept it. She had been good with rearing cubs and all things medical in the past, but not now. How could she after what she'd--?

"Hunting," the lioness mumbled absently, "supplies, hunting...? Who was I supposed to ask about--agh, dammit...."

Nerpin

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:07 pm
A strange little noise had made the lioness turn towards the other, much darker lioness that seemed to occupy the little area that she had taken to, and seeing her seem pained - even for a short moment, made the star-pelted lioness worry. It was true, that many who had come here had colourful and haunted pasts, but it didn't mean she didn't worry about them, any less.

Taking a few steps closer to the lioness, she tilted her head, trying to look inviting and curious, when she caught the murmurs and words that the other was coming out with.

She could help with that, at least.

"H-hello, did you need any help?" She called out, taking a couple careful steps towards the dark lioness. "Maybe some company?"

[Eskimo]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:08 pm
Sikivu gave a start when she heard an inquisitive voice call out nearby. She recovered quickly when she saw the lioness, recognizing her to be a pride member. Not that she knew many pride members personally, but she knew a lot of them by sight now. She didn't go out of her way to be a friend to any of them, only of service. No, she didn't deserve friends right now...

"Oh, yes," Sikivu laughed roughly, catching her breath from the surprise. "Both would be appreciated. I've just been losing my head over lots of little things, as usual," the lioness added with a grumble. "I don't remember who I was supposed to ask about hunting. Or even if I was supposed to go hunt with a group or just tell another group to go hunt while I stay behind, I just..." she sighed, then laughed again. "Doing too many things at once. That ever happen to you?"

Nerpin

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:14 pm
Well, at least she had found a friendly face! Trotting up to the lioness again, she gave a little nod of her head, listening to the other dark member - she even would keep the obvious start that came with her calling out between them and the wind - she was trying to be friendly.

"I can understand that feeling, some nights I feel like my head is splitting open with many words and voices chiming in," she mused, thinking about the way her ability would trigger - she tended to hunt when she was with others, or when it was daytime. "Not to mention, this place is so . . . new and different. They expect us to hunt, while we're still trying to get our baring straight; what if we got lost?" She rambled a bit, before turning to her new acquaintance again.

"You're not alone, at least." She finished, murmuring a bit before looking out to the vast land around them. "I can always help you with the hunting. If you had to, great, if not, well -" a pause, "still great! We brought food, right? What's your name? I'm Ardhi'Roho, I just like being called Ardhi."

[Eskimo]

[IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff