Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:28 pm
User Image

It had taken her some time, and Cesta's aid, to find the first of her pride-sibs that she needed to speak with. Cesta flew ahead of her, landing in front of Noh'vah to announce their presence.

"Lady Chil! My mistress must needs speak with you! It is a matter of great import!" Utunossë resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the little she-bird, shaking her head a bit as she approached the other lioness herself.

"Ah...please forgive my sador. She means well, but puts too much emphasis on many things. I do need to speak to you about something potentially important, however. Enough that we have spent the last few nights seeking you out before any others we might need to speak to." Noh's royal blood and already proven diplomatic skills would be invaluable to the diplomatic party, to their attempt to get their people safe...

NovaCracker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:42 am
Noh'vah had been attempting to relax, but relaxing was hard. The pride was still exposed and while her group rescued many, the seer-chil still fret and fret often, pacing a bit when the little bird landed in front of her. On her back, Noh'vah felt Itzal shift his weight, the raven moving to see why his lady paused before hopping to her head, squinting. The quieter of Noh's avian sador, he didn't speak, instead content to watch apprehensively with Mara far airborn monitoring other parts of the pride.

"Oh?" Noh'vah raised one brow at the bird's very fussing introduction, wondering, a moment, why they weren't seeking her mother or similar -- but decided to not worry as Utunosse approached, the pale chil rather fond of the female. She was competant, and rather good company, and she motioned by nodding.

"Me?" Well now being the one saught after made... No sense yet.

"I'll hear, but if it is direly important as you say, wouldn't it serve you better to seek out one of the leaders and not a chil?" She offered gwently. "My power is still very limited."

Especially being pale, with eyes on her at all times for unseemly demon behaviour-- Noh'vah had to work to remind others her place was earned and the favoritism, justified, always. She knew that, efen if her own daughter and her unexpected demon Isanagi did not.

Das Tor

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:46 am
Utu nodded, moving to sit next to Noh as Cesta moved to perch on her head. "I've already spoken with the leaders. It was they who approved of what I am seeking to do. You see, my travels as the Kinseeker have done well by me, and Osp and I recognized the area. We draw close to the pride Primitus' brother was rumored to be near, and to the south of it are unclaimed lands. A possible safe haven while we wait out the Hellgate's wrath. But the quickest, safest route for all of us will be through the pride to the north, the Kizingo'zaa." She let those words sink in, before continuing.

"One of Osp's siblings settled there, along with a couple other Spirit Talkers who did not feel the demons the best fit for them. So...to both scout the new lands and to speak with the Kizingo'zaa, I'm gathering a group to speak with them. I thought you might be best to speak with first, since you have your own share of diplomatic experience." If they could work it out, if they could convince this Kizingo'zaa to let them pass through quickly...they would have a home again.

NovaCracker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:18 am
Das Tor

Noh let her fgellow pale demon speak, the chil thinking carefully as the words came. So, their best route was through another pride's home. For a moment, grump almost made her suggest bargingthrough, but sense stopped her, instead letting the name hit and sink in before something on her face sparked.

"I met one of those, in the old lands. With Shupavu. She was visionchasing. They're not terrible if the one Imet was anything to go by. Very ah. Eccentric, likely, but not bad. Admittedly she was well behaved." Noh seemed thoughtful once more, then nodded.

"I doubt it's just Primitus' brother. We might have kin there. Not sure myself, but it does help. Yes, IthinkI can help. It would reassure their leaders if a fellow royal came, since our leaders themselves cannot -- you know. Prevent a panic or confusion, and it's only seeking safe passage, unless they feel the pride suitable allies." And there was no shame in that, not really.

"I can bring Mara or Itzal as well, or both for long-range communication as well, if we need them."  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:14 pm
"Primitus will be coming along, though in disguise. He wants to help ensure our safety. The more able paws, the better." She gave Noh a small smile. "I am glad one of us has a little more experience with someone from the pride. And whichever of your companions you wish to bring, feel free. I'm bringing Cesta, and I know there will be at least one more winged companion with us." She took a deep breath, shaking her head. "Ah, I wish I didn't have to be put to the test so soon, but...what must be done must be done."

NovaCracker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:53 pm
Das Tor

"Can he fight?" Noh's brow raised a bit at Primitus' presence. She'd never seen the god so much as snarl, let alone fight -- truly odd, truly different compared to most demons. Then she shook her head, humming thoughtfully a moment.

"I may favor Itzal. He's far more dependable in terms of his ability. Silent as well, and he blends in to the dark absolutely stunningly."

Yes, that worked. Itzal was a good birb. While Mara too, was good, the colorful bird didn't really like to be minding his own damn business. After all, he was some kind of parrot. Ugh, those. She liked Mara, but he could be.... Less discreet. And far less in tune with his mistress. No, they needed finesse. She needed her Itzal.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces