Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Deserted...
[DUEL] A fine day to you, my good ma'am (Bahati x Riza)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:24 pm
Daffu, plz ROLL  
Daffupanda rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 2, 5, 1 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Father had always said Bahati was used to following; she was no leader. Or well... maybe he hadn't said that, specifically? The sand colored lioness was not quite sure anymore; it'd been a long, long time since she'd last seen father, to be fair. Either way, it was still a true statement, given that's exactly what had happened. More or less anyways, given she really didn't have any sort of emotional investment in the war going on around her, and the only reason she was even here to begin with, was she's followed Moo and Niruzu on over. They seemed emotionally invested enough, and though she'd only just recently stumbled upon them, they were fine enough fellows, she she'd gotten a smidgen attached, she guessed.

Just a bit. Enough to curiously wander on over to a pride she had no other real link with at any rate.

The way of the pride though, was reminiscent of her old one, and this... was a system she understood. It was engraved in her blood, even if technically, she hadn't been pure and had very obviously lacked fire enough to stay. It was, at least familiar, and as she walked into the dueling circle, she offered her opponent a rather cheerful smile, "It IS a lovely day for a duel, isn't it? No rules, I assume?" it didn't seem like she was expecting much of an answer, but then, even as Huria, she had done her fair share of fighting, even if it'd been among others like herself and her own siblings.

Her parents had wanted to prepare her for the Rogue Lands, and though her sugary sweet demeanor had helped her in most situation, she'd still had to put her foot down on others. Specially given she'd lacked the bulk and usual brute strength of many firekin and other rogues; she'd always been a cute, little thing, but small did not mean weak.

"Is it custom here to give names before the sparring begins?" she was working out the kinks in her neck, lifting paws to stretch out claws and muscles in preparation, but her eyes never left her opponent's "Mine's Bahati, by the by! It's a pleasure," the conversation served two fold; to either distract or otherwise gauge her opponent's willingness to harm her. She guessed that depending on how the other lioness came at her, she'd use one strategy or another, though she rather much hoped she was no berserker; she tended to have trouble dealing with those.

KasaiLoki

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
KasaiLoki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 1, 1, 5 Total: 15 (5-30)

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:46 pm
Daffupanda

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mng'Ariza was...disappointed, to say the least, when Quba had yet to challenge to bypass the unbranded training 'regimen'. She had told the darker female if she would just make a challenge (and win, though she kept that part quiet to the masked female), she could become the Eye rank as Riza was, and sleep just as she normally did back in the Bonelands.

Yet, her suggestion fell on deaf ears, as Quba decided to continue her life as an unbranded. In doing so only seemed to cause trouble for the darker lioness; Riza couldn't worry about it anymore. Once her time had passed, Quba would join her as an Eye. She...just would have more scars marring her form than before.

Duties as the Eye sometimes were dull, so a skirmish for a new unbranded was welcomed every now and thing. Today's opponent, a light female just like Riza.

"Indeed," Riza grinned at the cheeriness of the other. "No rules per say. Though, if it could not be a duel to the death, I would be most appreciative." She joked. Being newly joined herself, the Outlands mentality had not fully cemented in her mind yet. (Would it ever?)

"I'd say no, if you were battling one of the scars or shields." Or Claws or the Monarch Claw himself. They usually were straight to the point, no nonsense type lions. "However, I'm not one of them." She stated, eyes lighting with amusement. "Call me Riza! Show me what you got." The lioness stood in a defensive stance, waiting for the other to make the first move.  
[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games