Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:58 pm
User Image

((Post order Chobi - Kasai - Amon ))

It had taken over a week for Laufeyson's spider bites to not itch so bad. The dark accented cub was so mad at his sister that to this very moment he'd been plotting his revenge. Not only had he gotten covered in spider bites but it took hours for him to be found in the dark alone in the roguelands. Lets just say that Amora was his least favorite sibling as of this moment.

He gloomed in the family den and thought about just how he was going to do it but nothing seemed devious enough. Leaving him alone to get lost with a bunch of spiders had been a pretty brilliant plan and his sister had come up with it on the fly. Maybe he was over thinking it or maybe he should let it go.

No. He was not gonna let it go like some disney princess. Revenge was the stormborn way. At least the little dark accented cub concluded that revenge must be a stormborns way.

His tail swished to side to side as he sat there and thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:19 am
Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Amora was proud of herself.

The events with her brother only put a smile on her face. Ah, poor Laufeyson. When he had returned he was covered in those spider bites. Every time she caught him glancing t her, she would just smirk, flashing her teeth. It was a challenge from her. Do your worst. she would say silently.

Today was no exception. Amora was on the other side of the den, casually licking her front leg, grooming herself. Her eyes turned towards Laufey, who was on the other side. A smirk, forever to be placed on her maw, rested as she rose to her feet.

"Oh little Laufey," she cooed, approaching her brother. "You don't seem to be scratching as much today." We should change that.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Odinson had been outside the den, bounding from rock to rock, climbing as high as he could reach. He was looking most pleased with himself, his chest puffed out, looking oh SO VERY MAJESTIC with his new pelt over his shoulders, billowing dramatically in the breeze (shhhh...let the kid pretend).

The white cub was considerably more cheerful than his brother this day. While his siblings had been off getting into mischief, Odinson had been off 'hunting' with father! It had been a grand adventure, full of peril and danger, and they had SLAYED THE MIGHTY BEAST! And by that, I mean he followed Dad on a hunting trip, Dad killed an antelope, and let him bite it oh so viciously! Ha! Clearly it had been his strike that had slain the beast, clearly.

As a reward for his GREAT DEEDS (or more likely to shut him up and because he had a secret weakness for cute fluffy cubs), Tanaka had allowed his son to claim a piece of the antelope's hide. After several days of leaving said hide to dry in the sun, it was ready to wear, and now the adventurous cub wore it like a cape.

With a MIGHTY ROAR! (more like a cute little squeak), Odinson leapt from his rock in triumph before turning to pad into the den looking oh so very proud of himself.

"What troubles you, brother? You do not seem happy today."

Alpaca Chobi

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:10 pm
Amon Larethian

Oh his spider bites did itch but he wasn't going to scratch them in front of his sister. He said nothing and instead glared as his ears flattened to his head. She had played a prank on him he couldn't have even imagined and now here he was still feeling the bites from a week ago.

The dark accented cub got up and started to walk away from her only to be stopped by his brother Odinson. Laufey blinked at Odinson for a moment trying to grasp his words.

"Ask Amora..." He sighed not wanting to really get in to it. The dark accented lion was not in a mood to talk even to Odinson. He did his best to walk away from his brother and sister towards the outside. He'd been like this ever since he'd been found and brought back.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:47 pm
Amon Larethian

Alpaca Chobi

The smirk only widened on her maw as Laufeyson's ears flattened against his head. "Oh, the silent treatment dear brother? I can get you to talk," Or scream. Her eyes lit up at the idea as she closed in on her brother, only to pause when Odinson entered the den, wearing his near 'treasure' courtesy of their father.

She rolled her eyes, licking her paws idly as the lighter of the questioned the other.

"Mm. Look, Scratchy does have a voice, doesn't he?" She asked almost boredly, flopping on a rock in the den to rub her shoulder blade. "That pelt looks nice though Odin. It'd be a shame if it were to go missing someday." Another idea for the future? She could blame Mjolnir on that if it were to disappear in the middle of the night.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:50 pm
Odinson's head titled, his gaze drifting between his siblings. Hmm....had something happened between them?

"You are not still moping about father bringing you home the other night, Laufey? Surely he must have forgiven you by now. You really must learn to let things go, brother."

The white cub smiled reassuringly at his brother. Surely Laufeyson would have to cheer up, when Odinson had given him so good a reason to do so. Oh come on, brother, it does not do to sit around moping.

His gaze shifted to his sister, eyes narrowing suspiciously. He was not entirely sure of what she was implying, but something told him he did not like it. Then again, perhaps he was too busy looking smug and puffing out his chest to notice the veiled threat.

"That would be most unfortunate, but I suppose it would be an excuse to obtain one even more magnificent."

Alpaca Chobi

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:22 pm
Amon Larethian

KasaiLoki

Laufeyson wanted to respond to his sisters taunts but his anger remained cool and under the skin. He'd not give her what she wanted which was for him to talk and respond but her unwanted attention seemed to fade in favor for Odinson instead. Laufeyson found himself standing closer to Odinson though he could not bring him self to look Amora in the eye.

There was an envy some where deep inside of the dark accented cubs heart that for the ability to let things go as his brother or to be more oblivious about when another was egging him on.

The itching intensified some causing the dark accented cub to dig behind his ear. The damned spider bites were still effecting him to this very day.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:16 am
Alpaca Chobi
Amon Larethian

"He is." Amora said nonchalantly, rubbing her back against the slab. "Maybe you should teach him a sparring lesson or something brother. It might loosen his tongue a little bit." Amora suggested, glancing at her two brothers. Who would win in a scuffle between the two boys? The sister didn't know.

"Indeed. Most unfortunate." She rolled her eyes, as he suggested he would just need to get a new one if his went missing.

When Laufeyson began to itch again, Amora lifted her head with a wide smirk. "Ah, brother. Looks like Laufey needs some help with that." She mused, lifting to her feet as she approached the boys. Her claws flexed in the dirt.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:32 am
"Nonsense! My brother is already a great warrior, he has no need of lessons."

As he spoke, Odin clapped a paw hard on Laufey's back, far harder than he had realized. That smug grin, he was quite proud of his brother. They had after all gone on great adventures together and slain a dragon! (And by dragon he meant their older brother Orm, and by slay he meant headbutted.)

If Amora thought to turn the brothers against each other, it clearly was not working on Odin's part. Maybe you should try less subtlety next time.

Alpaca Chobi

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:59 am
Amon Larethian

KasaiLoki

Laufeyson took a cool breath and thought very carefully about his words before deciding to speak.

"Thank you Odinson." He really meant it. The kind words his brother gave him some how recharged his sense of self worth. He'd forgotten him self for a week and now here he stood remembering.

"Amora. Is it possible that you're jealous of us? And by us I mean the friendship me and Odin forged?" There was a hint of a dark smile as he took a few paw steps forward, "I don't see anyone wanting to play with you right now. Not a good look," He gave his sister the most sinister wink a cub could. Oooh what was this dark feeling inside that Laufey liked? He'd broken his silence but it felt like it was for the right cause.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:14 am
Alpaca Chobi
Amon Larethian

"Ah. You say he is such a great warrior, yet in my recollection he was the one who got stuck in the spider home, and now has the bites to prove it. He had to have father go find him and bring him home. He couldn't even manage to do it by himself." She rolled her emerald eyes.

"Jealous?" She barked, laughing. "Cute, Laufeyson." Her gaze flickered between the two brothers. "I don't need the friendship of my siblings." She scoffed. "I'm sure I can get exactly what I want." Amora ended up purring, as she stalked up to the two brothers, rubbing herself against Odinson, before her tail flicked at Laufey. "I mean," she giggled, eyes narrowing, "You just proved my point the other day. So. I guess I have to thank you for that."

Her shoulders rolled as she stepped away from the two. "Although, when both of your are bigger, you will need to decide who is the better warrior." She glanced at Laufey, "Looks like you're losing right now brother. Odinson already has a gift from father. And what do you have?" She flashed a twisted smile.

"Absolutely nothing."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:32 pm
Odinson shrugged, not seeming especially concerned with or troubled by his sister's words. Their father was the greatest warrior of them all after all, there was no shame in needing the help of one such as him.

Green eyes narrowed, the white cub quickly stepping away from his sister as she touched him with a snorted 'get off me'. He did not care for the way she touched him, and while he could not explain why, he knew it felt...wrong. She should not touch him like that, he didn't like it. Hmmm, he was beginning to not trust her...

"Then we shall simply have to slay another beast and Laufey shall have his own trophy."

Alpaca Chobi

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:52 pm
Amon Larethian

KasaiLoki

Most of what his sister was saying rolled off of Laufey's back. He knew she was trying to injure his self worth and for the life of him he'd hold on to it for as long as he could. Odin had his back and she had no one on her side right now. But one thing did get through all of his defenses and that was the fact she was right about who would be the superior warrior. Odin was winning as of now as he did have fathers favored gift on his back. The smallest hint of dark feelings of jealousy started to seep through his heart. It was a hair of a crack but that crack was there with in Laufeys heart.

Odins words reassured him that his sister was wrong though. At least he was pretty sure right now he was reassured? Laufey stood there strong and glared at his sister.

"I don't see you with a pelt either." The dark accented cub snorted, "Lets not waste words with her brother. Lets go find another dragon to slay," He turned his back on Amora and started to stalk off. It was clear with his foot steps he was very much frustrated with Amora. He hated that he had some small doubts now but playing with Odin would clear his head he was sure.

..Right?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:59 pm
Alpaca Chobi
Amon Larethian

"Hah. Simply slay another beast he says. Good luck with father actually taking Laufey out anytime soon. If he can't follow one simple rule of being home before dark, you think he will want to take him anywhere." Another smirk as Amora glanced over her shoulder to her brothers.

"Ah, but dear brother, I do not need a pelt to know who is favored in this family now, do I." She licked her teeth, heading back to the perch in the den she resided on earlier in the day. "I have something much better than a mangey pelt of an antelope." She wouldn't tell her brothers what that was though. Perhaps she would at another time, or perhaps...it was all a ruse in Amora's mind to continue to pit the two boys against each other.

"Have fun boys...and remember, dark falls upon us soon. Don't be late~" she said in a singsong tone, beginning to lick at her paws once more.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:07 pm
Odinson only shook his head, he was no longer listening to the words his sister spoke (not that he was really listening to her before), she had nothing worthwhile to say and he was no longer interested. His attention had instead turned to Laufeyson, flashing a broad grin at his brother.

"Pay no attention to her, brother. Come, we will find a great adventure!"

He was already trotting toward the den entrance, completely ignoring his sister and whatever plots she was hatching. They had plenty of time for an adventure! The sun would not fall until they had found a beast to slay! Perhaps they would even find father and he would take them on the most glorious of adventures!

Tanaka meanwhile, was probably rolling his eyes and wondering why the hell all of his children were such drama queens. Clearly they all got it from their mother...

Alpaca Chobi

KasaiLoki

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces