[PRP] Tricky Cubs [Laufeyson x Amora]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:32 pm
The cubs had been spared the grim reality of famine that the rest of the pride was enduring thanks to the wisdom of their mother and father. Laufeyson had a full happy belly most of the time and was as healthy as he could be.

The concept of being 'thankful' for this sort of thing was lost on him as he was young and inexperienced in the woes of the world so he paid no mind to wandering off from his blessed family to go frolic on his own quite often. The dusty maned lad was out in the plains searching for grass hoppers so that he could release them in the family den later and watch the chaos unfold. He was quite proud of how clever a plan was and wondered if it would actually work.

Around his neck he wore a makeshift satchel where the grasshoppers were (mostly) secure. Sure, there was a stray one that would escape every once in a while but for the most part the insects were stuck inside the little cubs satchel.

There was a grass hopper and here was one too and over there.

A bounty was had and he was sure he had perfected the art all to his own.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:38 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Amora had feigned a nap when she saw her brother leave the den. Oh, where was he going? Her eyes lit of in amusement as she rose to her feet, stepping over her other siblings (oh how she wanted to step on them, but that would just ruin the element of sneak), as she left, watchful eyes following her brother.

He was...collecting bugs? A look of disgust crossed the cubs mind. How hideous those creatures were. Her eyes narrowed as she saw one or two escape from their confinement, before collected by Laufeyson again.

She snuck up behind him, only speaking when she thought she had the element of surprise.

"Grasshoppers, Laufey. Really?" She hummed in annoyance. "Surely you can find something better. Like those creatures with many legs." Spiders, Amora was referring to. "You might get more of a reaction from those."  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:43 pm
KasaiLoki

He'd been about to pounce on a fat juicy looking grasshopper when his sisters voice interrupted him and caused the little thing to jump away. His face fell to annoyance as he turned to face her.

"But grasshoppers will be quicker and more chaotic in their movement. And spiders..." Wait a minute why wasn't he doing spiders again. He was just about to say spider could bite but that might be even better to spread chaos in the den. A mischievous grin sprouted on his maw.

"They bite... But... Where would be a good place to find them?" He tilted his head at his sister.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:51 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Amora smirked at the grin on her brother's maw.

"Oh, I know the perfect place." She purred, rubbing against her brother, flicking his nose with her tail as she continued forward. "We gotta hurry though. We don't want mom to notice us missing." She was sure she could come up with a good excuse if their father returned to visit. She could have that god wrapped in her tiny paws if she brought on the big eyes or waterworks. Their mother would be more of a difficult target.

"Come quick Laufey. Keep the hoppers with you. The spiders may enjoy a nice meal while they travel." The lioness cackled, heading under the brush, further into tree lined rogue territory.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:56 pm
KasaiLoki

The boys ears flattened as his sisters tail flicked his tail. Yet, still, he did not suspect her intentions and readily agreed that yes he would follow his sister in to the thick brush of the roguelands. He scampered after his sisters trail and questioned none of where they were going having blind faith.

"So spiders like hoppers?" He made a face, "I wouldn't think they would like hoppers. I guess they do eat bugs though so... " Pink eyes rolled thoughtfully as he processed this new information. "Do you think the spiders will stay in my satchel like the hoppers?"

Amora had the poor lad in her paws.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:05 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Amora shrugged at the constant questions from her brother. "Dear dear Laufey. You ask so many questions for the answers will be revealed soon enough." She purred quietly, continuing forward, following the small path she had found a few days go.

There was a small crevice nearby, big enough for a cub or two to get in, likely loaded with the creepy crawling spiders.

"If the hoppers stay in the satchel, the spiders will too. You might just need a tighter hold on the top as an extra precaution." She finally answered. "But this place...I've seen soooo many crawlers. We will have Tyr, Odin, Fandral and Mjolnir squealing in terror soon enough!" Or so she led him to believe. She always had two plans in mind.

Laufey didn't need to know the second plan.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:12 pm
KasaiLoki

The space his sister had taken to him had him a little doubtful.

"Sure.... Creepy crawlers are probably in there but .... Do you really think that tight space is a comfortable spot to gather them? I mean theres gotta be a better spot than this that isn't so squished." It wasn't that he was doubting his sisters intentions as much as he wasn't sure he wanted to be squished so tightly with so many creepy crawlies. Amora almost had him though. With a tad more convincing he'd surely go ahead with everything.

"Do you think its bigger on the inside?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:21 pm
Alpaca Chobi

"Oh, dear Laufeyson. You think so little of your older sister don't you." She cooed. She was older, but not by much. "The crawlers love these dark spaces. Why! Looky there," she said with feigned excitement. "I think that's one of their webs right there! Surely that is proof enough for you that they exist in there, isn't it?" Amora asked, a smirk on her maw.

"But. If you would rather just let the hoppers loose." She gave a shrug. "I thought you wanted excitement."

And then was his question. Her smirk widened, flashing some pearly whites.

"Most definitely." She advised. It wasn't really, but Laufeyson could find that out on his own. "Went in the other day. It's how I know they are there. I saw this really big one. I bet Mjolnir wouldn't sleep for week if you put it in her hair." She grinned.

"So dear brother. Are you in?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:30 pm
KasaiLoki

Well she was making a good case and Laufeyson was young and inexperienced enough to not know when he was being schemed. His pranks had been much more small time than that. With a curt nod he decided that his sister was right.

"Alright," He decided. "I'll go on in and get some creepers. The hoppers won't be exciting enough," He agreed. If he could up his game he would. Amora was so nice to help him out like this after all.

With a nervous first step he helped him self inside the crevice and held his breath. It was gross in here and there were webs all over the place. Lucky for Laufeyson that none of these spiders happened to be poisonous. He grabbed a hopper from his satchel and held it in his maw out to a creeper and waited patiently.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:45 pm
Alpaca Chobi

"That's okay little Laufeyson. Once you have enough of them, it won't matter what the hoppers think." She grinned, watching the cub slide into the small opening.

"Oh. And one more thing, Laufey." Amora's green eyes lit with delight. "Watch out for the web to left right. It can be...particularly sticky." She cackled again, turning away from the crevice as she trotted away. She hummed to herself in amusement, pulling a broken branch from the side of a path, brushing the small footprints from the sand. There. Let Laufey try finding his way home now.

Oh, what would daddy dearest say if he found out? "I didn't do it dad. Odinson did." She said quietly, practicing her tears as she giggled to herself, heading back to the den.

Once it got out Laufeyson was missing, the true chaos would begin. Amora just might start it too.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces