Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Student Profile
Arneth Lysianassa - Fourth year/ alchemist (finished)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howecho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:48 pm
ArnethLysianassa
My creator is Howecho

User Image
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Daeris
Birthday: April 30th
Nationality: Liechtenstein
Sexuality: Bi
Species: Human
Hair Colour: Dark gray
Eye Colour: Light gray
Weight: 95 Ibs
Height: 5' 3''

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ magic
+ Science class (specifically chemistry)
+ bananas

Dislikes:
- Spicy food
- History
- jerks
- her family (cousins, aunts, and uncles mostly)

Health: Physical - as perfect as a plain human can be l Mentally - As sane as a human.
Dorm Room (Leave it blank for now/ Fourth Years have the option to have their own room or a roommate)
Grade: Fourth Year[Senior]
Club Member: N/A

Class Schedule: (Four lessons max, 3 lessons is optional for Fourth Years which gives them one free period. Must Correspond)
Period 1: P.E.
Period 2: Science
Period 3: Math
Period 4: Assassination Free

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅u][̲̅d][̲̅e][̲̅n][̲̅t] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=50
Physical:
    -Strength: 5/7
    -Durability: 4/6
    -Speed: 7/7
    -Stamina: 14/20
    -Agility: 10/10
    -Weapon Proficiency: 10/10

Very Accomplished Alchemist While she may claim to not know everything about alchemy she is still highly accomplished within her art. She can make potions that can temporally give someone properties of magical beasts so long as she has blood of the beast they want available, she prefers that the blood is O- or O+ but will allow other types of blood so long as the blood types match the one she is giving the potion to though she does not know if this even matters but its better to be safe then sorry right? Other potions she can make may enhance a person's physical stats or magical stats but these are typically made to order.

Poisons Poisons are her typical weapons, often homemade with plants and/or chemicals. Most of the poisons she makes are ones that have to be added to a drink but she can make poisons that can be absorbed through the skin (those need lotions and such for these) She can also make poisons that you have to breath in to take effect but these are very sensitive to temperature or the general air so she rarely makes them. Occasionally she will add a poison to the potions she makes to add an unforeseen effects but she usually only adds them to potions that go to people who piss her off or to those who ask for it.

Acid She rarely carries this but she does have acid to clean bottles and such but she can also use it to destroy evidence of something she had done that she doesn't want known. When she does make use of this, she tends to avoid bumping into people or things to keep the glass bottle she keeps the acid in from braking but she can use this in an emergency as a weapon if she needs to.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Normally she is a very shy and reserved girl who would do as she is told. Though when she knows that no one will know who she is, she becomes much more dominant and willing to take charge but only so long as she can get what she wants out of it.

Relationship Status: Single

Fears: Being alone

Backstory:Arneth was born back in her home country of Liechtenstein. There her mother and father spent time helping those they could with the alchemy they practiced often. Her first few years of childhood was spent playing in the fields around her home. As she grew up she would gradually help her parents with the alchemy and even attempted a few potions when she could. It was all nice and fun till one day when she had lost her father to the beasts in the forest when they ventured closer to her home then they normally did. Years later, she would move to England with her mother as her aunts, uncles, and cousins tried to get her and her mother to make them potions for free which would only lead to them wanting all the potions they could make so they could sell them for an obnoxious prices and be rich while cutting her and her mother out of any profit now that her father wasn't there to keep them from abusing them. Surprisingly her and her mother could get a cabin out in a forest for relatively cheep and get there little alchemy shop started. The only difference between this time and back home, they would keep there identity secret as they sold there potions to those who would be able to pay, no where near there house of course. Though there good days had to come to an end as a deranged man who was addicted to anything that could give him a buzz and demanded that her mother give him what he wanted, she didn't so he killed her. After that she took over with selling potions and started to make poisons as well. She started to use chemicals when she could and when she found out about Videl academy she enrolled and learned that it was rather close to her home as well.

Goal: get through school

Extras: She owns a house in the forest where she keeps most of her alchemy things as well as her ingredients.

[quote="Nightmares in Daydreams"/quote]
[quote="xX Yennefer Xx"/quote]
[quote="Rush And Crush"/quote]
[quote="XxIce_ReaperxX"/quote]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Howecho

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:25 pm
Arneth Lysianassa

User Image

Tell me why do you breed
All this hate and misery
Is this just another statement of your insecurity?

Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk

Company:N/A

Mood:N/A

Condition: N/A

Items: N/A

Student Profile

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out