[PRP] ...Well then. [Pwani & Ninon]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:30 am
User Image

Ninon missed home. She missed the swamps. She missed the mountain. She missed the spirits. She missed everything. And of course, she'd not seen Fleance in forever, so she couldn't hide from the world for a little in his fur. Instead, she found herself staring at her reflection in a small pool branched off from a river, trying to figure out her dreams of late and how it had all gone wrong. Where she and her family were to go from there. She was the matriarch, it was up to her to figure out a new home for them. It was up to her to divine the will of the spirits for them, to find their new path. And all she was getting was water. Water and flashes of familiar coats of fur, fur she'd given birth to.

Letting out an entirely unlady-like, frustrated noise, she swiped the water with a paw and growled. Spirits, she hated all this uncertainty and strangeness and frustration.

Das Tor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:01 am
User Image

She'd gotten word that her mother had moved again. Not far, just a bit south of where she had settled, but...moved, nonetheless. Imani had told her, her aunt very serious and uncertain of what all was going on. But whatever the case was, Pwani'wingu had found her paws turned to the direction of her mother's new home.

She hadn't expected the familiar form by the river as she made her way to the sea. A form she was still...less than happy with, all those turns of the seasons later. Frowning, Pwani was glad her mate wasn't with her, instead settled a bit away, resting. The lioness cleared her throat as she approached the other, frown still on her maw.

"So. Looking for another cub to con a female out of."

Truth.Be.Told

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:17 am
She remembered that voice. Ninon looked up from her quiet fit, and frowned back. Oh. Oh how dare she! They'd had an arrangement; it had not been a con! "If I do recall, you were the one who agreed to the terms, and then tried to backpedal on them." She hoped the other lioness wouldn't start a fight. Not one involving claws. Fighting had never been Ninon's strong suite. She'd left that unlady-like pursuit to others. "What are you doing here?" Hopefully she wasn't there for long. Ninon did not need yet another headache to deal with!

Das Tor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:28 am
Pwani made an affronted noise. How dare she! She had no-...Instead she'd...! Oh hells, the darker lioness had a point. She snorted, ears back and ruby eyes not looking at the other directly. "I'm traveling to check on my mother. Something happened, and she's moved prides again. I want to make sure she's okay." That she was still looked after, that her younger half-siblings hadn't left her to her own devices. That the new pride was a good fit for her poor mother... "...And you, Alais?" The other should have been in the swamps, not out on the savanna. It was...puzzling and worrying all at once.
Truth.Be.Told

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:34 am
Oh. Oh she had not heard that name in so very long. She took a deep breath and shook her head, at least glad that Pwani'wingu had at least some sense of familial duty. "I am known as 'Ninon' now, Pwani. As for why I am here..." She debated trying to pull another deal from her in exchange for the full story, but...Ninon knew not to push her luck. "The Jini-msemi are no more. There was a drought, then a great fire, and then a landslide on our new home and we...we decided the spirits were no longer happy with us as a pride. So now I am trying to discern where the spirits will me and mine." It was not an easy task. It was not a pleasant one. But she had to find them a new home. Had to make sure everyone was safe and well-cared for. She was the matriarch, and, more than that, she needed to make sure at least one seer of Fleance's was safe and sound, away from where his sibling could possibly snatch.

Das Tor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:30 pm
"Ninon?" Odd name. But it somehow fit the other lioness. "Alright." She listened to the other's tale, and couldn't help but feel a spark of empathy, of knowing what the other had been through. The Simbafutaji, after all, had died because of bad luck and superstition. "I'm sorry for the loss of your home. You seemed happy there." She didn't like Ninon, but she didn't wish ill on her and her family. "Have you had any luck in finding a new home for you and yours?" She hoped so. No one deserved to not have a place to call home.
Truth.Be.Told

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas