Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 4 - The Blackest City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:13 am
SubonicXP
"No, she didn't." Giovanni plainly stated before waving a hand to his Rockets who then immediately jumped into battle and commanded their Pokemon. The Weezing would cough up a nasty gob of poisonous Sludge and launch it straight for Night, aiming at the face. Meanwhile its Arbok ally would rapidly slither towards Sub, snatching him in its Wrap and binding him tight.

"Okay....." Night said slowly, staring at Giovanni's back for a few moments, not quite sure what to make of the man who showed absolutely no reaction to, what should have been, excruciating pain, "Don't know what kind of game you're playing, Rocket Man, but it won't work on me. If my Extrasensory won't do the trick, I'll just have to turn up the heat." She lifted both her hands, a small fireball soon forming between them as she prepared a Fire Blast to launch at Giovanni. At least, she would have had he not given the order for his Rockets to attack.

"s**t," she muttered as the Arbok chose to attack Sub directly. Not noticing the Weezing headed in her direction, Night quickly grabbed two of her pokeballs and tossed both of them in Sub's direction, "Ouroboros, get that Arbok off Sub and keep it distracted. Circe, stay close to Sub. Use Protect to shield both yourself and him if you need t-" It was that moment that Night finally remembered the Weezing. Or more importantly, when its Sludge chose to remind her of its presence. Growling darkly, Night wiped the noxious substance from her face as her pokemon moved to help Sub.

Ouroboros, her genetically modified ground-type Arbok, rushed towards the other Rocket's Arbok, spinning his body rapidly before crashing into the other with a Drill Run. Once the Arbok had been successfully knocked away from Sub, Ouroboros would launch into a series of various other attacks, doing his part to keep the Arbok distracted and away from Sub. Almost immediately, Circe, the Pidgeotto, landed beside Sub, keeping a close eye on the two fighting snakes as well as watching the other Rockets, ready to Protect herself and Sub at a moment's notice.

"You know, I think I figured it out," Night growled as she finished clearing most of the sludge from her face, though small globs of it remained clinging to her fur in places, "I'll admit, it bugged me a little when my Extrasensory had no apparent effect on you, Rocket Man, but now I know why it didn't." As she spoke, her eyes, once again, would begin to take on a pink glow. Though, if Sub paying attention, he'd notice something a little off with the color. It was much darker than it usually was when she used Extrasensory. Almost seeming to be more reddish in some places, ”You, clearly, don't have enough brains in that tiny head of yours to be affected by it. If you had, you, puny weakling humans would have never made the mistake of trying to take on a powerful creature such as myself. A mistake I'm sure you'll never make again.”

Almost instantaneously, the temperature within the room spiked to extreme heights as a long line of flames erupted from Night and slamming into the Weezing before it began to wind its way around the room, causing Circe to throw a Protective shield around herself and Sub. The large bird couldn't stop the slight look of fear from showing on her face as she watched the events unfold around her. Or more specifically, the actions of her trainer. As the glow around Night's eyes intensified, the 'front' of the line of flames began to slowly take shape as it wound and curved, seemingly of its own accord, around each of the Rockets, leaving only Giovanni safe from the flames. A quick squawk from Circe would warn Ouroboros of the approaching flames, giving him just enough time to release the Arbok from his own Wrap and avoid getting caught within the coils of the flaming serpent that was quickly rounding up the admins along with their pokemon. Soon enough, the space within the flames would begin to shrink as the serpent began to tighten its coils, forcing its occupants to group closer together lest they be burned. All but the Weezing, who was being held tightly within the serpent's tail, giving it no chance to escape.

Slowly, the flaming mass herded the humans and pokemon towards the far wall, away from Giovanni and Sub, the circle within becoming ever smaller until the flames began scorching the hair and clothing of the two humans trapped within.

”Your mother really should have taught you better, Rocket Man,” Night said, slowly walking towards the serpent and its victims, ”Because, you see, now your two associates, and their pokemon, must suffer the consequences of your actions.” The flaming coils, once again, tightened slightly. The flames now licking at the skin of both human and pokemon, their cries of pain being drowned out by the roar of the fire that engulfed most of the room. ”Now, I suggest you reconsider your decision, otherwise you'll suffer the same fate as them.”

With one final motion, Night threw a Fire Blast towards the wall just behind the trapped Rockets, creating a hole large enough for the serpent, who had finally completely tightened its flaming coils around the humans and pokemon, to fly through only to be hit by another Fire Blast, thus causing a massive explosion, leaving nothing left of the four but ash that drifted slowly towards the ground below.

Lips curving up in a slight smirk, Night turned away from the destruction and made her way towards Giovanni. She held her hand out, indicating the chair he had been occupying, and gave him a small, polite, curtsy, ”If you would, take your seat and the two of you can continue your discussion.

Without waiting for his compliance, Night returned to her position just behind Sub. Her two pokemon remained where they were. Circe beside Sub and Ouroboros in the corner just behind Night. Both pokemon stared at their trainer with a mixture of horror and wonder at what they had just witnessed her do.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:55 pm
Cecile Silverstone

The Talonflame that were poisoned would be visibly affected by the Venoshock, one of them even dropping down. The bird would be recalled by one of the scientists behind the Heliolisk, and it would be followed up with a few more once the Swift/Petal Dance combination went out, though mostly thanks to the Swift. The petals, while a few made it to birds, mostly became incinerated by the Flamethrowers still going. There were notably fewer of them now, though.

The Malamar would indeed follow Lucario as he flew, attempting to grab the bipedal lupine as he darted past. However, Litten and Ivysaur would prove to be effective enough distractions, with the Embers and Vine Whips. Probably a bit too well, as they would attack back with Psychic blasts to the Pokémon.

Finally, it would seem like the Accelgor wouldn’t be done so fast, with it jumping around and dodging the Crunch attempts., However, the bug’s eyes would narrow even further each time he had to dodge, seeming to think about the options, with allies starting to fall. Weighing the options, he decided that discretion was the better part of valor, and jumped into one of the shadows nearby, seeming to disappear completely with that scarf on.

Requiem of Whyspers

Over with the Tyrantrum, Wren would mercifully find that he didn’t get gobbled up by Rexy, her jaw coming down just too late to grab the channeller and make him her snack. The vines coming up directly around her legs would definitely help keep her still this time, and immobile as the Fairy Wind came to her. A loud roar would come as the dinosaur was indeed harmed by the pixie powered breeze, but nowhere near strong enough to bring her down as she strained against the vines that kept her in place. A few would even start to break she the Tyrantrum strained to turn around, at least before a boulder attached to a string of smaller boulders would wind up in the Tyrantrum’s side, sending her flying into the Carbink and Heliolisk on one of the sides. Most of the Pokémon’s attention at that point would shift to the still standing legendary, who’s attention was now on the ancient being he just threw to the side. While he was most definitely worn down, with more smooth edged than he had in places before, and gouges carved out from the Water Shuriken from the Greninja, he was still able to move and function thanks to Aconite. Maybe this was his way of paying it back to the Maractus, by helping her trainer out of a toothy situation. A slam on the ground from a fist would be followed by a bunch of flashing from the pattern on the Regirock’s ‘face’, the presumed gaze still on the Tyrantrum as she got back up and roared. Most of the others, allied and opposing grunts alike, would start backing off and recalling Pokémon as the two stared each other down. Rexy, at least, seemed to be considering her options. Maybe that fist slam on the ground was just a taunt.

Reno Vantas

Meanwhile, Aile would be carted over to the head scientist by the other two Malamar that had her, the woman ceasing her struggle as they turned her to face Xerosic. “Well well, my dear. Not as evasive as you thought. That was hard fought, though, you most certainly didn’t make it easy for them once you had your bearings. So, will you make it easy for us and cooperate, or do we need to reeducate you?”

“Ooooh, I want to see the second, can that happen anyways,” Xerosic’s companion asked, now revealing herself to Aile as well.

“Hmph. I suppose you were watching me the whole time, weren’t you, Arkana” the trainer asked, turning her head the the newly revealed woman. “The both of you can go to hell,” Aile spat, glaring daggers at the both of them. “I’m done being a leashed bird.”

“Well, I suppose that- BY ARCEUS’S LIGHT!” Xerosic would cover his ears, the Malamar doing the same as they let go of their captive to protect their own hearing orifices from Vibrato’s Hyper Voice, the sound traveling far in the combat zone. Most of the combatants, Pokémon or otherwise would also cover their ears or squirm in pain, sans the large golem who was still staring down the Tyrantrum. Either he didn’t have the right sensory input, or he too felt it and didn’t give any sort or care.

Arkana was not immune to this, and in fact, she was uniquely affected. She covered her own ears as well, but the sudden loud and jarring yelling caused her concentration to break, with most of the Talonflame still in the air to vanish almost immediately, leaving only one or two in the air and those landing also. Even her own disguise would waver for a moment, showing her true form as a Zoroark before bringing it back almost immediately, though not hiding her position now. “Well hell, that’s how you’re gonna play then, huh? Clever girl, but that only brought you more attention,” she would snarl as her blue eyes would grow brighter, with the sclera growing darker and her red nails growing out a little bit. Two fingers would be pointed at Aria and Vibrato before a black pulse of Dark energy would be fired at them. While it might look innocuous, it would be laced with a particularly nasty feeling energy. Might want to avoid it if at all possible.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:28 am
The explosion went off, the Snagems and other teams ran for cover far outside White Forest and Black City. Fortunately the city had largely been evacuated beforehand thus rendering any casualties modest or virtually devoid. After the blast a massive could of dust and debris consumed the area that was once White Forest and Black City, making it impossible to see the city proper while only the outer rim of White Forest was still visible. An eerie silence would fall over the surrounding area, the Pokemon of not just White Forest apparently had fled doing Zygarde's arrival. For now, there was silence and nothing more.

Eventually, as if perhaps Tornadus himself decided to cast away the veil of the unknown, a strong wind would blow and gradually the dust cloud cover the away blew away. Soon enough it would be revealed that White Forest appeared completely intact, even the spot where Zygarde fell and crushed the forest was repaired. The forest looked better than it ever had, and in fact it seemed far bigger than before. While a quick glance would just tell someone the forest had somehow gotten bigger a deeper look and contemplation on the matter would reveal to the observer that while White Forest did somehow expand it had also encroached onto Black City. But even that wasn't correct. No, Black City was gone in its entirety and in its place was just one large forest. The violent release of Zygarde's energy had caused the forest to spontaneously and rapidly grow after Black City and that part of the forest was destroyed. This fortunately meant that no one would ever get their hands on the 'Ultimate Weapon' ever again.

"I am detecting several large energy signatures within the forest. Stay awake because they are active. Apparently this isn't over." GRAY would suddenly warn the Snagems.

They wouldn't have to worry about what mysterious entities were lurking in the forest as they would soon reveal themselves as no one, but two Zygardes, both in their 50% formes, or rather you should say 45% as they each appeared to be missing some back fins, rose up out of the forest, stretching their serpentine bodies up high to observe the area before quickly ducking back down into the forest.

"Strange. They both appear to be fleeing. They appear to have fled underground and beyond my sensors." GRAY informed the Snagems.

Where ever Tristen was at the time something would suddenly nudge his leg and nuzzle up to him, a bark following the physical contact. Sitting beside Tristen as they observed the aftermath was none other than Zac himself, the other 10% of what was once Zygarde Complete.

Another bought of silence would fall over the Snagems as they pondered what happens next and where will Zygarde's cores go now. This silence would not last as their SNAGs lit up again as GRAY tuned into several Xtransceiver frequencies, all of them from various Flare members asking for commands from their higher ups, pleading for further orders and back up. The forces that were still in Unova were thrown in chaos, the members of their leadership having gone silent. What has become of the admins and scientists that joined the fight here, or even Lysandre himself, would be a mystery but one thing is for certain, someone to take the reigns and without their big green monster it would only be a matter of time before Flare is pushed out of Unova. There was still plenty more fighting to be had but the biggest battle for Unova had already been fought.

While Black City may be gone, the Battle for Black City was a resounding success for the greater war.

"Report back to HQ, guys, we're done here." Sub simply said through his SNAG, sounding exhausted.

[Mission: Complete.]

(You may post a wrap up post of your own if you would like. And those who are posting at Crystal may continue to do so until wrapped up.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:56 am
Zygarde repairs what it does, and a whole city is brought to the ground. But Civilians are safe...Zac is safe, and they've stopped Flare.

Zekrom lets down the Pachirisu hybrid from his grip in a quieter area, away from the rest of the Snagem group. She alights to the ground, looking up at the Legendaries face, seeing the way his eyes dully shine blue.

"Are you alright?" She asks, concerned for her company, and he leans down to permit her to press her palm to his muzzle, petting him gently.

I have had many who held strong ideals join with me since my Awakening. I have never had a Black Hero make the choice that you have made. He answers her softly, almost tiredly, and admittedly liking the way she's petting him without expressing it.

"...Humans and Hybrids are all different. Even when we share similar thoughts, we aren't always carbon copies..." She says, hand slowly decreasing movement until it stops.

Its then the gravity of what he's said hits her. Its why, when reflecting on it, theres a part of her that feels...closed. Its strange, no longer desiring to return home. But her brother's face in her mind makes that empty spot feel like shes trying to keep the pain locked up.

"....And sometimes, we make...really big sacrifices to save the people we love."

Zekrom is silent with this, closed gaze from the pets opening again to look once more to her. I will bring you to your base if you will guide me. From there, we will part ways.

She nods, simply, accepting his lift back up into the palm of his claw and settling down as his claws curl up around her. All of her pokemon by this point are recalled to her, and she quietly reflects in his grip as Zekrom takes off, heading back towards the HQ.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:54 pm
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla and Lucario looked back to see the big explosion as they were pretty far from it so they weren't affected by it. Ulla's eyes were wide by the explosion as tears started to well up. "BIG BROTHER LEON!!!!" She shouted as she saw the Black City eaten by the explosion. Ulla tried to get out of Keiko's grasp to go back toward the Black City but Togekiss and Lucario tried to calm her down. She broke out of Keiko's grasp and fell to the ground as she struggled to get back up with her broken leg. Lucario stopped her from moving any further as Togekiss helped as well. "G-Get out of my way! Leon was still back there!" The little girl pleaded as Lucario focused on trying to locate Leon's aura. He was able to detect it as he shared this information with Ulla. She took a few deep breaths and started laughing a little. "O-Of course he would be okay....h-he promised me that he wouldn't leave." She said softly as Lucario hoisted her back up on his back.

Wailord and her other Pokemon were now in the water safe from any harm. When they saw everything was back to normal in the forest, they were all a bit shocked as they all looked at one another. Wailord then felt a discomforting pounding in his mouth. "Fish head! Is it safe yet?! I don't wanna stay in your smelly mouth forever ya know!" "Would you shut up? Before we end up getting eaten." Wailord then opened it's mouth so the Hexagon Brothers could see that everything was good now. Gresix sighed of relief that everything was good and that his brothers were safe. He then looked up to Dartrix and Comfey. "Thank you. One last favor. Could you bring us back to your trainer? I'd like to thank her." Comfey and Dartrix nodded as they started flying to where they remember seeing Ulla last. Wailord and Dragonair followed behind as the whale closed it's mouth once again so no water would get into his mouth.

Several minutes later. Ulla would hear Dartrix and Comfey's chirps as they flew down next to her as she smiled the best you could. "You are all okay. Did those brothers find you?" She asked as they both nodded as they pointed to where Wailord was coming from. Wailord was sliding on a ice floor as it opened it's mouth to reveal the brothers. Most of them got out of Wailord's mouth complaining while Gresix and Browsix looked at Ulla. They both got out of Wailord's mouth as Gresix merely nodded. "Thank you for your help little one. I still haven't gotten your name yet. I believe. What's your name?" "Why do you even care bro? It's just a dumb kid." Browsix said with half of his body turned the other way while his head was turned to see Ulla and Greesix.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:18 pm
I glared at Reno for a quarter of a second when he accused me of stealing his bike before turning my eyes back to the road. That said, it took me a bit to respond. I was considering correcting him right away, but he likely wouldn't hear all of it now. "You and I are going to have a conversation about that after all this," I said sternly. I didn't take kindly to being called a thief.

~*~

Keiko panicked when Ulla leaped out of her arms, but didn't pick her back up when she mentioned Leon. When Ulla said Leon was okay. Keiko moved to help her back up. "Come on, it's not good for you to be on your feet right now," she said gently, fearing for the young girl.

~*~

I stepped between Ulla and Greesix after the latter spoke to the former. I took me a moment to remember who they were, but I wasn't about to let them get near Ulla once that little problem was resolved. "Guess the fighting isn't over yet," I growled, holding Rala's ball in my hand.

Keiko was quick to stop me, nudging me with her shoulder. "What are you doing? Those guys have been working with us!" she said sourly.

I scoffed at that thought. "Never thought I'd see the day when we work alongside the Hexagon Brothers," I said somewhat calmly, though I was still displeased to know that they were around.

Keiko flipped her lid when she heard me say that. To the point where Normal-type energy exploded out of her like a white aura. "THAT'S WHO THEY ARE!?" she roared, remembering thinking of them as horrible people a long time ago.

~*~

Abby sailed through the still standing (for the time being) Black City. She left for HQ to heal her Pokemon so she could help somebody, and has just come back to do so. Thankfully, before long, she found a Zoroark turning into a woman and close by, An obvious Snagem (with the telltale glove) being held up by an obvious Flare Grunt (she assumed) and his two squid Pokemon. She let Angela out of her ball in such a way that she rode the hoverboard with her, then let her Shroomish out on her shoulder.

"HEY, BUTTHOLE!" she shouted mockingly, instructing her Pokemon more quietly to use Flamethrower and Bullet Seed respectively on the two ugly-looking squids (Malamar). She didn't stop riding the Hoverboard as she did this, her Pokemon basically drive-by attacking the two Malamar as she skated by them. Once she was out of sight behind a building, she'd get off the board, let Angela on her shoulder, and run back up to the two to continue her assault.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:55 pm
Glancing over at Ter and the others yelling at the Hexagon brothers, he simply rolled his eyes from the sidecar. "Huh. Took you all long enough. Get lost on the way?"

---

Out near where Black City used to be, a large shell of ice that was just visible beneath the treeline would slowly break down to reveal a cowering Leslie and her Regice as they both began to look around at their surroundings. "What the hell happened here!?"

---

Aria would already be running for cover as the Hyper Voice erupted out of Vibrato, the attack's aim being moreso to reveal Arkana than to be a move for her to stand her ground on. Vibrato would follow suit, flapping up into the air to follow his trainer and avoiding the Dark Pulse that chased them. They weren't going to be emerging very quickly, hoping that the others might draw Arkana's attention away.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:39 pm
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla was a bit shocked when Ter walked in front of her and Gresix. When Ter got in between him and the young girl, he merely stood up to face him. "Sorry. Didn't think Snagem still held grudges against us." Browsix noticed Ter growl and have a Pokeball in his hand. He smirked as he pushed Gresix to the side to face Ter. "Never thought I'd the day a small fry like you would show his face around again. Hows it going man? My brother just wanted to ask the brats name. Is that so much to ask?" "Browsix, stop." Browsix ignored his brother as he was enjoying this. "Heh. All bark but no bite I see." Ulla was a bit startled by Keiko flipping her lid. She looked at Gresix not knowing what to do as he was trying to break up the taunting himself.

The little girl watch as Ter was getting even more frustrated as she got off of Togekiss's back and leaped forward to grab a hold of Ter's hand that had Rala's ball. "Papa stop!" She shouted to be louder than all of them. When Ter would look down at Ulla, she would have tears in her eyes. Not wanting anymore fighting, she was standing on one leg so she wouldn't put any pressure on her broken one. "The man in green helped me with my cut on my head to stop bleeding. If it wasn't for him....I could've been dead." She said a bit embarrassed, but also in a bit of pain. "...C-Can we just go home Papa?" Greesix stayed quiet as he pulled his brothers ear. "...You guys should get going. She needs medical attention. Sorry for holding you guys up." He said as he led his brothers out of there. When they were finally out of sight, Ulla recalled all of her Pokemon as she was still holding onto Ter's hand.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:09 pm
And look down at her I would - in shock no less. After her response to Keiko wanting to adopt her, I hadn't expected Ulla to refer to either of us with parental titles, much less me before Keiko. Of course, with my attention on her, it was easy to grasp the truth of the situation, though Reno's quip helped a bit.

"Keiko, calm down," I said stoically, putting Rala's ball back on my belt. "Sorry," I added to Greesix, ignoring Browsix's trash talk. "Didn't know you were helping us out. I've kind of had tunnel vision since I got here," I explained, in reference to my hatred for Lysandre.

"NO, THEY-" Keiko yelled, not quite over her own freakout yet. I interrupted her by grabbing her shoulder and staring into her eyes for a bit, then shaking my head. Whatever happened in the past, they weren't our enemies today, and that was what I was trying to convey to her.

It seemed to work - the white aura around her faded, and I could feel her energy lowering to its normal levels. I let Rala out of her ball, but I was facing Ulla when I did it, so as not to let the Hex Bros think I was still facing off against them. "Rala's gonna take you to Doc Owl, okay? You need to get help with your wounds sooner rather than later. We're gonna stay here for a bit to make sure everybody's fine, then we'll come visit you as soon as we come back home."

~*~

Once Ulla and Rala were gone, I hugged Keiko for a bit before she teleported back to HQ. That done, I looked over to Reno. "You seem cognizant enough. I feel like I should be waiting for you to thank me for saving your bike, but it's not like a hoverboard could carry both of us anyway, with or without your upgrades," I told him, referencing his metal arm. "So, are you good to drive, or do you still need rescuing?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:15 pm
I made my escape, if only barely, from the likes of the explosion. Too close for comfort...maybe I shouldn't have bothered trying to ensure Lysandre wasn't going to make it out. I stood there, aching, beaten, and fairly cut up between attacks and flying debris...at this point, between exhaustion and damage, it was a wonder that I could manage to stand and stare out towards what was Black City.

"Blizz!" I perked up, seeing Tristen make his way on the back of Dragonite, seeing the dragon finally land nearby. The boy hopped of the back of his dragon and rushed over towards me. I knelt down and greeted the boy with open arms. He was safe...he came back to me. He pulled away for a second, then looked at me. "Look at you? Are you okay?"

"Well...honestly, I've been worse..." Which wasn't a lie, in all honesty. "Regardless, I am really going to feel like hell in the morning..." I said, managing to stand back up as Tristen's Dragonite finally walked over. "I suppose that I got you to thank for taking care of Tristen, right?"

"Arrro." The dragon replied. I gave a couple of soft pats on the dragon's arm...it was all I could muster at this point, but really, I was grateful for what this proud beast has done.

"Huh?" Tristen felt something come up against him. He looked over, seeing Zac...or at least what he assumed to be, there in 10% form. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with the rest of...well...you? I mean...they'll be kinda lost..."

"Maybe eventually, Zac will. For now, Zac needs help too...it's been...through a lot over these past few months."

"I guess you're right."

I perked up, taking out my SNAG as did Tristen. Sub's message...the fight was over. While Black City in essence was lost, Lysandre failed in his objective and hopefully paid the ultimate price for his crimes against all Pokemon, humans, and hybrids. I would be excited right now...we've won and a really close nemesis of mine is out of commission. Unfortunately, this war was far from over and too much has been destroyed over it. There was Ein to worry about. "Come on, Tristen, let's get back..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:14 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla looked at Rala as she was going to take her to Doc Owl for medical treatment. She knew she was in no condition to stay there and help anyone else. But...she wanted to see that her brother was okay. She nodded to Rala as they started to head back to HQ. The little girl looked back at Ter, not sure how he feels after her calling him that. Was it too soon? Did it make him uncomfortable? All of these were starting to fill her head till she started to loose consciousness. "Papa....please be safe." She said to before she completely lost conscious.

Leon's Pyroar kept lunging to crunch down on the Accelgor. But soon enough he disappeared. Pyroar started to growl and was scratching where he last saw the bug. "Conserve your energy....we need to get back to the others. I sent our new pal Ivysaur to go help Litten, but I'm still concerned about them. Lets go." He then got on his hover board as as Pyroar led the way towards them.

Litten and they Ivysaur were both launched backwards from the Psychic blast. Litten was launched a little further away but luckily Ivysaur caught him in time before anything happened. The cat was then let down in front of the grass type as the cat started prancing around using Swagger on the Malamar. It started taunting the Dark type while Ivysaur used Bullet Seed.

Roselia and Zubat noticed that there were fewer Talonflames than before. The Zubat spoke to Roselia saying that now was their chance to escape and regroup with everyone else. The flower nodded as he started running away to where Litten and Ivysaur were. Zubat followed right behind but turned back to launch another storm Swift at the Talonflames.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:53 pm
With everything going on around him, Wren didn’t really notice the various illusory Pokemon around the group beginning to disappear. His focus was far too honed onto Tyrantrum. As he slid to a stop and saw the beast go down, he breathed a sigh of relief though it was almost immediately replaced by a sense of anxiety yet again. He wanted to be brave. He wanted to be courageous like the rest of this group. He just couldn’t seem to keep himself from being afraid, though, no matter hard he tried. The fear of death crept up on him once more as he watched his Pokemon do their work. When Tyrantrum when down, he felt, for a brief instant, a moment of hope. “Cassava, use Strength Sap!” He called to the Hoppip. The tiny Grass-type nodded and, with a violent shake, released a strange neurotoxic powder into the air and willed the cloud to waft across Tyrantrum as he floated over her.

Once Tyrantrum was coated in the powder, Cassava’s body let out a strange glow alongside the eerie pollen he had produced. Tyrantrum would feel itself growing weaker and, luckily, Cassava was growing stronger all the time as he maintained the attack, trading in Tyrantrum’s attack stat for his own stamina thanks to the parasitic pollen he’d coated her in. At the same time, Wren tried to focus on his bracelet and, by extension, on the vines he knew he could grow from it. Trying once again to summon forth the Brambleguard vines, he willed the thorny thicket into being around Tyrantrum once again. This time, however, the intention was to bind the weakened behemoth to the earth, where it had come from and where, perhaps, it would return in the near future.

“I don’t know how much more of this I have in me…” He groaned to himself when his work was done before recalling Cassava again and replacing him in the field with Hyacinth. He could see Aile was still having trouble with a couple of Malamar and what lookked like a disguised Zoroark. “Great…” He groaned as he looked to his tiny Fairy-type. “If I’m right…” He tried to remember what those squid were weak against as he spoke and, hopefully correctly, assumed them to be Dark-types. “Dazzling Gleam.” He ordered the small Single Bloom Pokemon. A massive explosion of light would be just about the only thing any of the three would see of Hyacinth as she unleashed the attack, using her teensy size to get in their way and blast them all away from Aile. Aconite would contribute as well, thankfully without having to be told to, by launching another empowered Energy Ball toward Xerosic and the remaining backup he had on his side.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Lykas, surprisingly enough, would find himself at Marvelous Bridge when the explosion went off. He could sense a lot of familiar energies, surprisingly enough, after it was all over. “This was… hardly a victory worth the damage…” He said to himself for a moment before, despite where he wanted to go, calling out Mykel and requesting a Teleport to HQ. He’d drag Beau and Kaya along with him as well as anyone else who had made it to the bridge with them before the Earth shattering kaboom.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Odd and Mnemosyne managed to help disrupt the coming explosion, if only just, but where both encased in the icy shell created by Leslie’s Regice. When the shell cracked open and Leslie emerged like a hundred-year old avatar of a long-lost power, Odd crept out behind her, Mnemosyne at his side. “What did we do?” He asked upon seeing the sight of Black City erased from the landscape and replaced by the new White Forest. “This… Was this what we fought to save, really?” It was hard to accept the results.

That said, though, he wasn’t ready to leave just yet. “I’ll come back to HQ sooner or later… I have last rites to perform…” He told Leslie, slowly making his way into the forest in search of the lost dead in need of a little help crossing over. Not all of the enemy ranks had been wicked souls following Lysandre’s ideals, after all. Some of them had simply been following orders. He was sure of that. Not all the members of any of the organized crime groups around the world were evil, after all. By the time he had finished his work and returned to HQ, several hours had passed and he had sent dozens of souls to the Otherworld.

He had also added about a dozen more souls to the Odd Keystone.

((Spiritomb Soul Count: 13/108 ))  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:21 pm
Cecile Silverstone

The remaining couple of Talonflame would take off after the Swift attack was launched at them, between that and the notable lack of numbers for them now would make the birds lose some amount of bravado, that and… maybe something in the distance that set them on edge after a moment.

The Malamar going against the cat and the flowerbeast, however, would not heed such instincts, or at least well, with the Swagger instead bolstering their bravado before being pelted with the barrage of seeds. With that, they would actually go onto a more physical offensive, the front couple having their tentacles glow purple while the back ones had theirs glow black. thankfully before the two first ones had used Psycho Cut on them, Night Slashes would wind up in their backs. The front two would them turn around and all of them would begin to squabble amongst themselves, buying the two time.

Requiem of Whyspers

The revived creature staring down Korriban and Wren would roar before finally deciding to charge the group once more, hoping to get herself the tasty soft snack before the stony one hit her again. That hurt quite a bit, actually, and she was not fond of it. This would prove to be the Tyrantrum’s downfall, however, as the pollen from the Hoppip would land on her, starting to drain her strength and make her exhausted. The vines would catch once more then as she was charging and cause her to trip, allowing her to get caught in more of the vines and binding her to the earth. With business seemingly concluded there, and Wren’s attention turning to Aile’s situation…

TerashiLeonGoken

Reno Vantas

...he would find that he wasn’t the only one to come to Aile’s aid. Abby’s driveby would preoccupy the two Malamar as the woman rolled on the ground to get out of their grasp whine Xerosic looked at her with some slight confusion. “Who… Has Snagem now made it a thing to recruit children now,” the head scientist mused to himself as his hearing returned, with Arkana jumping down next to him from her fire escape perch.

“I guess,” she snarled, “now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go pick up the slack your living calamari’s dropped.” Arkana would dart forward, about ready to grab her former trainer when the Fairy Wind would blast both her and the two Malamar, the illusioned fox stopping in her tracks. “Gah….” Her gaze would be like daggers at the Snagems, her hatred burning stronger in her the longer she dealt with them now. First with Aria and her Noivern knocking out her area illusion, and now the others keeping her from tormenting Aile. The only one of the other Snagems that she had recognized was Aria, but the burning question in her mind was WHY were they supporting the woman that had turned on them and lied to them? This frustration of her lack of understanding fueled this anger further, and the only thing that kept her from letting loose was a tiny little voice screaming in the back of her poisoned head about… some sort of danger? Her eyes would shift over to where Zygarde was standing and narrowed her eyes. Probably a good idea she listened, and that thing seemed to have a bit too much power now. An overload of power. She froze for a moment while she debated on what to do, finally roaring in frustration and running back to Xerosic, putting a hand on his shoulder as she was about to run past him. “If you value your life, retreat. Your boss’s large toy is about to go nuclear, probably because someone’s a salty a*****e, and I wouldn’t put it past you lot.”

Xerosic stared at the woman as her features returned to a more normal human look, though he could feel by her hand that she was anything but. Finally, the pale man would pull out a device and bring it up to his mouth. “Fall back. Any knowledge we’ve gained will be worth nothing if we’re not alive to do something with it.” With that, Xerosic would follow Arkana out, with his two Malamar following them. The other scientists in the area would fall back as well, recaling most of the Pokémon sent out.

Aile would finally get up off the ground as the Flares left, turning her head to see what Arkana was looking at. “Ah… Oh hell. She had a sane moment.” The woman would pick up her staff and walk over to one of Korriban’s legs, putting a hand on it. “Korriban.” Aile prayed that she didn’t have to explain further to the Regirock, considering that she knew that on her own, she’d have no hope on outrunning the impending explosion.

Thankfully, Korriban didn’t need to be explained to any further, bringing up a wall of rock angled towards himself and his trainer, hoping that it would merely deflect the energy and angle it away from the group. There would be more than enough room underneath for the rest of the Snagems there to take cover if they didn’t feel confident on getting out of the way on their own.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff