Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 4 - The Blackest City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:35 am
RC was alive, but he was out of commission. The energy expenditure for using Dragon Ascent was steep, especially since this was a move he hadn't used since he had just become a hybrid and used it out of instinct to protect the monks of Spear Pillar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan wasn't sure what to do, but Undine tapped and pointed at the remaining bubbles.

"Move them? Where? Lysandre is too far out." Ryan says to his Popplio.

Undine points in the direction of Zygarde. "Alright. Not sure how much it will do, but anything to help, yeah?" Ryan replies.

Undine nods and uses her Water Gun to push the bubbles around the left foot of Zygarde.

This is also where Ryan would concentrate his own attack as he calls out Niles, Might, Raphael, and Rico. Levi was just not an option at the moment.

"Alright Team. Water Gun or Bubble at that left leg! Now!" Ryan would shout as he powered up his Mermaid Breach and once his pokemon's attacks were fired, he would follow up with his to make a powerful combo attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:27 am
Rhyme saw everything go in slow motion. She saw RC slam into Zygarde, tearing through the Order Pokemon. She saw Zac, as the dog form, cradling Ulla though the impact from the ground....Her heart was in her throat, and yet...she felt a pulse from her left, one that calmed her down.

Little Squirrel, let us finish what we have started. Let us restore order by first restoring the Order pokemon. Your friend has been freed. Let us restore justice! Zekrom speaks to her, the tone of his voice speaking that it would be once and for all.

Rhyme nods, and she summons a familiar sight for sore eyes. The Tyrannitar looks towards Zekrom, then looks towards her, blinking slowly. "Pick up RC. Make sure he doesn't get anymore hurt. I'll be fine, Gaia." The pokemon roars at her, but listens, lumbering over to scoop up the unconscious hybrid as gently as if he were a baby Larvitar.

"Shes a mother figure." Simple explanation, but the Zekrom is amused, his tail again charging a bright blue. He begins to spark, and she does too, the two emitting a strong electrical charge that flickers and bounces between the two, but Zekrom rips it through, charging and connecting into the Zygarde Semi-Complete with Bolt Strike, intent on "shocking circuits" to "reboot" the mind of the Order Pokemon.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:29 pm
As Zygarde (Semi) Complete would just begin to settle down after its Land's Wrath, the wild green energy fading away as it began to regain focus. However the beast would not have long to regain its composure when the Snagems went on the offensive, the array of takes chaining together to form a well suited combo. First came Ulla on her Togekiss, flying right past its face and setting off a Dazzling Gleam and while the Fairy energy did sting its most devastating effect was blinding the legend very briefly, creating an opening for what happened next, the legend already off kilter after the piercing Dragon Ascent it took earlier.

Just as the Order Pokemon went to swat away Ulla a fierce explosion of water and sound went off, striking its left foot. The force of the explosion made it stumble back a bit but it wasn't until a Dragonite rammed into its right shoulder with Dragon Rush did the legend really begin to lose its balance as the concurrent forces on either side threw it off balance. With the legend swaying Zac would see an opportunity himself as he sensed Zekrom charging up electricity.

The smaller Zygarde, in 10% forme, would use this chance to speed towards Zygarde (Semi) Complete, skipping off some of the upturned land from the Land's Wrath to gain air and jumped straight into the torso of the opposing legend. Zac would disappear into the creature just for a few seconds, the black of Zygarde's skin suddenly becoming all green as Zac briefly forced the construct's type to change by hijacking it using Camouflage.

Right as Zac jumped out and Zygade (Semi) Complete was just regaining its balance a surge of electricity zapped it thanks to Reno, causing it to flinch for but a second, and that was all that was needed for it to take a devastating final hit. With all its might and power, fueled by Rhyme's ideals, Zekrom would rocket its self at the Order Pokemon as a surge of electricity exploded out from its tail. The Deep Black Pokemon would then ram into Zygarde (Semi) Complete, completely consumed in electricity which would immediately surge through the now Grass-type legend and despite the resistance the Grass typing provided it the legend would still wish it had its natural immunity to electricity as thousands upon thousands of volts of electricity surged through its body.

The force of the physical attack would knock Zygarde (Semi) Complete completely off its feet, the beast roaring in pain as it came crashing down into the force, the force of the impact shaking the entire area and its body crushing a large chunk of the trees. Zygarde (Semi) Complete would not move after the hit, the beast laying down stunned by the attack as its skin color returned to normal, the cores regaining complete control and yet it seemed too late. As the Order Pokemon laid there the construct would begin to act strangely as limbs began to grow and shrink spontaneously, sections of the body even transitioning from a solid to gelatinous state. Apparently the damage it has taken had become too much and it would appear its unity was broken as the construct began to become unstable. Whether this was a good thing or not is anyone's guess.

-----

With Terashi the Druddigon would be struck by the Moonblast, the Shadow Pokemon sent flying backwards from impact by the Fairy move and apparently delivering a critical hit to the already Super Effective attack. The Shadow Druddigon would lay at the Flare scientist's feet, defeated already. "No...no! This can't be the end!" The woman stomped angry. "This isn't over! Unova and the world will all be kept beautiful whether they like it or not! I'll remember you, you hideous monster!" She shouted before an Abra appeared and then disappeared with her.

-----

Lysandre could do little but lay there after Blizzard had tackled him, the man capable of movement now, technically, though with an angry hybrid on top of him that was easier said than down. As the Cold One physically pulled on the cables which connected Lysandre to the drones they would attempt to utilize Ghost energy to make physically immune however Odd would show up and with a slash of his ghost blade would server their almost pseudo-Channeling, allowing Blizzard to rip off the droids finally, leaving Lysandre without his guardians.

"So, what now? You have me, toi sale animal. This is what you wanted, desired, for so long, is it not Noble Hybrid? What will you do now? Kill me? Go ahead, do it." Lysandre implored Blizzard, the leader of Team Flare and Prime Minister of Kalos apparently unafraid of the hybrid. "But that won't solve anything. no." He said with a smile and despite the visor covering his eyes it was easy enough to see the absolute joy he had in this moment. "I still win, buse. If I can't live in a world of beauty then no one can." And with that said Lysandre's visor would give off a flash of light, Blizzard's hybrid instincts going completely wild in that moment. Despite being so near all these legends this entire time never did the Articuno hybrid's senses go this wild. What did he do? Whatever it was it told Blizzard one thing: death.

-----

While Zygarde (Semi) Complete laid there for a good long while it would suddenly rise back up quickly, the construct still distorting and acting strangely but alas it still was up. With the Order Pokemon back up and standing the hybrids and Channelers around would sense a tremendous amount of energy swelling up in the creature. As the energy began to swell up and eventually become visible, as well as the trees that still stood around it started to rapidly whither, the beast would begin to grow quickly, Zygarde (Semi) Complete becoming fatter and fatter as its limbs and torso began to swell up like a balloon. As it did the inside of compartment in its chest became visible and in this moment it would be seen that some sort of machinery was rigged up inside of it, the machine humming loudly and flashing violently. The Order Pokemon would continue to grow and the forest around it would continue to die as it was apparent it was sucking up the energy from the earth around it. To even the casual viewer it was clear what was happening; Zygarde was about to explode, the beast starting to glow characteristically like all Pokemon that us Self-Destruct of Explosion do.

Teleportation would be impossible as any Snagems that tried would find that the energy in the air was so oppressive it made any focus needed to teleport impossible. Furthermore everyone near would immediately realize that fleeing was impossible, the explosion would consume all of Unova, that little voice in their head delivering the bad news. Just as it seemed hopeless a strange purple and white creature would dart across the sky and stop in front of Zygade (Semi) Complete, floating before it.

"Mewtwo!" Shouted the Genetic Pokemon as it thrust two hands down at the Order Pokemon, an aura of visible Psychic energy surrounding both legends. As Mewtwo cast is power upon Zygarde (Semi) Complete its swelling would stop, or rather slow down, as it appeared Mewtwo was using its Psychic abilities to Disable. However, despite how powerful the Psychic legend was it would not be able to stop the Order Pokemon completely, only delay the inevitable.

"Everyone, now is your chance! Run! Mewtwo won't be able to hold it for long!" Sub called out to the Snagems, his voice echoing out from their SNAGs. "Get as far away from Black City as possible! This ends now!" He continued to implore them.

As Mewtwo bound Zygarde (Semi) Complete and the Snagems fled another surge of energy would come from the center of Black City, Black Tower becoming lit up as energy crackled around it, the clouds above it starting to part and churn around above it. The top of the tower would then part open and form an almost flower-like shape, energy amassing visibly at its center as a massive orb of raw energy grew. Just as the Snagems were out of range the Ultimate Weapon that was once Black Tower would fire, an enormous beam of power shooting up into the air through the ring of clouds. The energy beam would disappear into the sky for but a few seconds before reappearing above the swollen up Zygarde, causing down upon it with such fierce severity that the ground shook even before actual impact. Upon impact a tremendous explosion would go off, the resulting dome of energy forming and expanding rapidly to consume all of White Forest and Black City. The Snagems could do nothing but shy away and seek shelter.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:53 pm
"Unova is already fine, it doesn't- YEAH GO AHEAD AND RUN YOU ~/~ COWARD!" I roared when the admin I was fighting teleported out, scaring Rala a bit. With no fight to engage in, I recalled her in time to hear Lysandre's speech to Blizzard. "If you don't I will," I warned him. That's when I heard Lysandre's smug last words. Rage fuelling, I felt Psychic-type energy extending from my hands in the shape of blades, my connection to Brunor powering them. "Okay, SCREW- GAH!" I started to roar, cut off by sensing something so intense that it suffocated my mind, the Psychic-type energy of Psycho Cut flickering out as my connection with Brunor was overpowered by the energy being put off by the exploding Zygarde. As much as I wanted to kill Lysandre, my brain could barely process information like this, much else put out the willpower needed to take somebody else's life.

Wordlessly, I picked up Reno, got on the hoverbike that appeared out of nowhere (probably Reno's), and got the hell out of there. It wasn't until I was past Black City and halfway to the next town before I could even think straight. Thankfully, I saw Keiko behind me on her hoverboard with Ulla in tow, Keiko carefully holding the young girl so she wasn't hurt by the transportation.

~*~

Keiko put her SNAG away and wrapped Ulla in her arms, fearing for the young girl's life. It was a bit harder for her to ride her hoverboard with how careful she had to be with Ulla, but she managed, and followed me out of the forest as quickly as our differing modes of transportation could take us, making our way to which ever city was on the other side of Black City. The blast radius would not be lenient.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:20 pm
I ripped the droids right off then tossed them aside, kicking Lysandre and holding him pinned down on the ground under my foot. My quarry was right there. Unfinished business. I charged an Ice Beam and aimed it right at him, ready to fire. I really should have done this a long time ago, I thought. But as I got ready to let him have it, I listened to his final words. Still to the end, defiant. But how on earth could he still be confident when he's dead to rights? I'd get my answer when I noticed the visor and something's pressure is starting to overpower everything in the area. That was it......freakin' hell...

I heard Sub come over the SNAG then made a sigh. "So this is what you want? Complete mutual destruction now? You really are a psychopath." I said to him. "Sorry...gotta deny you that too..." I said, rattling a couple of ice beams to hold Lysandre down. Blasting his arms, then his legs. "Welcome to the proverbial, and literal, hill you die on, I suppose...goodbye, Lysandre." I quickly moved off of him, making the mad dash off. I quickly took out a Pokeball and recalled Psy, continuing to rush off full speed, refusing to allow Lysandre have his way.

-------------

In the meantime, Tristen looked on towards the chaos, hearing Sub's call out to the other Snagems. "Dragonite, this is the time we really got to go! Go whole Dragonite Bus time, fast as you can! Go, go, go!" Tristen shouted, holding on tight. The Dragonite quickly flew off darting out of the area full speed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:48 pm
Odd breathed a heavy sigh when his attack actually managed to stop Lysandre weaseling his way out of Blizzard's grip. He'd been worried that he wouldn't be able to do anything to them on his own and would be forced to rely on a Pokemon at the last second. Not that he didn't already have Fermata at his side and ready to swing at the b*****d.

"You're not getting out of this that easily. You're going to pay for starting this war one way or another." He snapped at the man, letting his halberd dissipate and trading it out for his artifact. He let the blade rest against the tender flesh of Lysandre's cheek for a moment, a very small nick appearing on it when he did. "If Blizzard here would let me, I'd swallow your soul, myself." He growled, crimson eyes narrowing at the man's last warning before a sudden, overwhelming sense of doom overtook him. He hadn't felt anything like this since his last encounter with Thul in the Circle of Gluttony and even that hadn't felt so threatening to him.

"We need to get out of here!" He urged Blizzard as he pulled out his mostly neglected hoverboard, expanded it and jumped on. Rather than heading into Black City, though, he raced off toward Undella Town. It was the closest place he could think of that would be out of the blast radius, he hoped. Plus, from there, he just might be able to create a shield large enough to protect the town from whatever came their way.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

As Kaya watched the fighting around him, he aimed Rise at Manectric and issued a sparkling pink beam from it's tip with Fairy Lock, trying to lock down the Pokemon's energy just slightly. It wasn't as likely to work the same on it as it did on humans, hybrids and Channelers, though, since it was a pure Pokemon.

"Darien, use your own Wild Charge!" He called to his Dunsparce. The weary Land Snake Pokemon nodded and cloaked himself in lightning and charged toward Manectric. Regardless of whether Manectric went down, Darien would, unable to handle the combination of the damage from the canine's attack and the recoil from his own. Kaya swore as he recalled Darien.

It was about that time that he felt the overwhelming energy surrounding them. "Oh that's can't be good..." He said to himself before looking toward Beau. "Run!" He urged the butterfly bomber. With Darien out, his usual transport was gone so he was forced to rely on his own underused hoverboard to flee through the forest and back toward Marvelous Bridge, away from the impending destruction he could sense looming on the horizon.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Lykas had been prepared to put an end to Bryony and Celosia as well when the pair made it apparent that they were more of less harmless at this point. He'd have been ready to give a good Kevorking to the pair had he not felt a sudden onset of devastatingly real peril in the air. "Screw this..." He said to himself as he pulled two items from his pocket. The first, a Mystic Water.

"You think you've got it under control, do you?" He asked the pair as he unwound his tentacles and let Bryony drop from the Colt Pokemon's back. Keeping the Mystic Water dangling by it's delicate chain, he focused on the Pokemon and the helmet on it's head. After a moment, the helmet began to glow along with the Mystic Water and, in an instant, the helmet vanished. The Mystic Water appeared on Keldeo's neck in the helmet's place.

"This thing was responsible for that control, right?" the hybrid asked as he tossed the helmet aside. "Keldeo, come with me or you're going to die here because of these people!" He urged the Legendary now that it was free from the helmet, holding out the Master Ball he hoped GRAY had managed to make usable once more after he'd transferred Regice's ownership. Throwing the ball, he prayed it worked but when it hit, he didn't give it much time to wait and see. Releasing Genvieve from his ball, he jumped onto the colossal spider's back and fled, snatching up the Master Ball as he went by. Whether it contained Keldeo or not, he would at least have the few precious seconds he would need to get the Keldeo to safety, far enough toward Marvelous Bridge to escape from the incoming doom.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

((Moved Wren's section to wrap-up post))  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:21 pm
Previously, before the entire city was going to probably literally go to Hell in a handbasket…..

Pyroar would be able to hold of one of the Flamethrowers at least, until the lion left to help his trainer. The Flame Charge would certainly help the Pyroar catch up, eventually tagging the Accelgor. The bug would fumble his catch, letting Leon go and tumbling forward, closer still towards the looming resurrected Pokemon. This would, however, leave one poor Grass Pokemon alone against some fiery birds. Most of the Talonflame were able to dodge the spray of Poison Stings Roselia let fly from her roses, but a few would still get stung. They would seem to shrug it off, but a couple looked to be a bit more visibly sickened by it. They still went on their attacks, though they would start to focus in on Roselia, and the couple that looked sick would trop in altitude a little. It didn’t look like any collars were damaged, though. Finally, Lucario’s bowling attempt looked like it was going to go pretty well, even catching a few of the Malamar, including the one in that group with a circlet. However, the third one reacted quickly enough to put up a Protect, guarding the rest of its cohorts to continue their Topsy Turvy action.

Speaking of bowling, Wren wouldn’t have too bad of a time of it himself, knocking the Carbinks on one side around. Some of them would even get caught in the line of fire from the Parabolic Charge, dampening its power. The Reflects and Light Screens that were up already weren’t affected, but if any went down, they’d probably have some issue getting brought back up. His Maractus would do a decent enough job of attracting the Water attacks to it, but…. There waaas something of a height difference between the little Maractus and a giant ancient rock golem. Korriban would still take a few of the hits, just because the angling would be off for them to reach her well. However, they weren’t aimed at vital points, like where the Regirock held itself together at least. That was a plus. And the powered up Energy Ball would most definitely help, along with the Zap Cannon that Korriban would let loose towards his attackers. Between the two, most of them would be dealt with fairly effectively, leaving them to deal with other incoming threats. Oh, like a cybernetically enhanced Tyrantrum that roared out when it started stepping on the bristly undergrowth of vines that suddenly appeared. Oh, this one wouldn’t leave it like this for long, and those bright, shiny chompers of hers would ignite, setting the vines on fire once it grabbed them in its maw. Notably, the reborn dinosaur was not snapping its jaw shut when it grabbed a hold of them, instead trying to pull them up out of the ground before moving onto its target. Which was now probably the man with vines for shoes, helping to bring all of these vines around. At the very least, Tyrantrum was staring down Wren. Uh-oh.

Within all of this, Aile was also attempting to deal with her own two Malamar, trying to avoid their grabs while attempting to drive them off herself, which was going as well as one might think. Not. As the trainer was attempting to keep herself from getting captured, she would notice that they were slowly bringing her away from the protection of the legend that was out and currently under her command. Not that she was able to do much about it, it was currently all she could do to avoid the two squids. The woman’s luck would finally run out, however, as she was swept off her feet once again, one of the Malamar’s tentacles wrapping around both of her feet. The other one would grab her hands as she was dragged off squirming towards Xerosic.

“Aaaah, good. Separation tactics. Very nice, indeed.” Xerosic looked pleased with his Pokemon as the began to bring the traitor over to him, probably soon to be brought elsewhere for… eh, maybe reeducation and definite use into his latest model of toy.

“Well, you know, it worked well enough. Everyone’s got those toys… What gender’s that Tyrantrum,” his secret companion would ask, taking keen note of the ancient Pokemon walking the earth. The woman bit her lower lip, eagerly watching the dinosaur. This would cause the scientist to look up at the fire escape she was resting on.

“Female. Why?”

“Ooooh, I don’t know. I just feel like she needs a name then… Oooh! Rexy! I like that name!” She would jump up and down eagerly, which caused Xerosic to give her an exasperated look.

“A highly cunning woman, but then you feel a need to give an experiment a name?”

“Heehee, no one exactly accused me of being completely sane…” Her eyes would leave the newly christened Rexy and turn towards Aria, still invisible to everyone but Xerosic. She purposely allowed any motions caused by her jumping to go through instead of be hidden, waiting to see what the performer did. She seemed to be catching onto something, and Arkana wanted to know if she was as attentive as she thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:11 pm
For Rhyme, seeing all of their hard work....it felt chaotic and restless and her energy continued to spark.

But Zekrom...guided her head, and when he attacked, she saw the metal in its chest. Many thoughts brought her to different scenarios, but she pushed it all out with a deep breath. Sulking would provide her little answers, but right now....safety. Safety in broken lands, and she stands, frozen. She hears his roar, the warning...everyone was leaving, and she felt like she couldn't. So much to do, so many to help....

She couldn't be blind. Fools who bite off more than they can chew oft wind up dead, right?

Zekrom grabs her once more and roars in affirmation--they have to leave, they have to go NOW--Tyrannitar bringing RC near Ulla and the others before being recalled by the Pachirisu hybrid who was being escorted away by the Ideal Pokemon, struggling herself to see how she could have prevented what was inevitable and to happen.

"Lets go!!" She yips, carried away by the dark Legendary.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:58 pm
Requiem of Whysp[ers

Beau would slowly rise up from his prone position as he heard the finishing blows of the combat between the Dunsparce and Manectric. Looking towards where Keldeo was, he saw the Master Ball impact the Legendary before the ball snatched the Pokemon into its containment. Wait, didnt Lykas have Regice? If he could catch that, then where had Regice gone this time? Before he ahd time to contemplate this question any further, Beau snapped to attention once Kaya's yelling reached his ears. Diving towards where he could see Lykas and Kaya, Beau would reach arm to snatch up his Charmander before settling himself alongside Lykas in hopes he could catch a ride in some cpacity out of the blast zone.

SubonicXP
TerashiLeonGoken

Once he had released his blast of pent up energy, Reno was only able to really sit back and watch as Zygarde's situation slowly began to erode beneath it through an increasing barrage of attacks. And then he could see it begin to glow. And while he was a little more put together thanks to Aleister's regeneration, there was no way he and his Pokemon could tank an explosion in their current state. Hell, Reno could barely reach his keys right now so he get his other ride to get out of here. Mentally commanding Harleen, he watched the Wynaut begin to run around and hit Pokeballs to return all of his Partner Pokemon to safety. Once the others were safely stowed, Harleen would simply toddle over to where Reno was laying and sit down beside him to wait for the inevitable earth shattering kaboom. And thats how he planned to go out. Burned out from his own use of powers but knowing that people were safe because of it.

At that exact moment, he was thrown into the sidecar of a hoverbike with Harleen hanging on for dear life as Terashi gunned it for the border. Groggily looking at the bike and the man driving it, Reno reached a sound conclusion. "You stole my bike...stupid teleport summoner popping it in behind me." Reno grumbled, still backwards in the side car from being thrown in and fully able to watch the devastation that was about to be unleashed.

Espeon_Commander

Aria knew it for certain now. There was someone on that fire escape. And she was taunting her, specifically. All because she had noticed the distracted scientist. So not only was this....thing skilled and subtle, it was cocky enough to blatantly mock her for being insightful enough to notice her existence. She didn't have a clear picture of who or what it was, but it had to be some sort of psychic type or illusionist given what was occurring. And with all this knowledge in place, Aria quietly opened a Pokeball before plugging her ears. "Vibrato, Hyper Voice!" Aria called out, the Noivern beside her unleashing a blast of powerful and echoing noise that aimed to blast its way through the collected Flares and to specifically throw whoever the mystery person was off her game. While there was no way she could likely win against such a combatant, she could certainly harry them.

HOLY CRAP ZYGARDE IS EXPLODING AND IM AT THE OUTSKIRTS OF TOWN

Leslie was certifiably terrified once she saw Ztgarde just simply evaporate into a high energy explosion in the distance. Mainly because she was a five ton girl whose Pokemon could barely carry her as it was and that explosion was racing towards here with little chance for evasion. All she could do was yell at her SNAG. "GRAY! I need something! Anything! Help me!" She screamed in a panic, hands clutching her SNAG strongly enough that the device was beginning to show stress cracks. With anything else, she could yell at it and stand against it long enough to make whatever her issue was go away, but this was something so beyond her that she saw no way she could even possibly face it down. Trembling as she watched the wave of force and flame race towards her, she made a small promise to herself. If she could possibly survive this, she was going to try. Try and be more open, less pure aggression. She didn't see any way she might make it out of this but she wanted to try and make her last thoughts positive. Face your obliteration with a smile and everything.

This was all she had now. A bit of hope she might act better after this and her own arms hugging herself to try and provide some sort of comfort. She wanted to be the badass loner and someone who could do anything herself. Well, she got what she wished for.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:21 pm
Okay, not dying on outskirts of town today

Still in her small huddle as she awaited the pain and agony of being roasted alive in an explosion, a slight impact of a Pokeball nearby alerted her to the fact that something had arrived near her. Uncurling slightly, she could see a Master Ball sitting in the grass near her with a small grey Snagem symbol hastily sprayed onto the device. Taking in a sharp breath as she saw the gift that had to be from GRAY, she dove towards the device and opened it up quickly. Staring at the beam of light that erupted before her, she saw the form shift until a golem of ice was now standing in front of her. Blinking back tears as she realized that GRAY had just hotwired a Master Ball away from Lykas in order to give her some chance of survival, she hugged the giant before whispering, "Porygon-3, protect me."

The giant would beep slightly at the request, processing as the wall of flames slowly drew closer before unleashing a blizzard that could freeze hell over, creating gigantic chunks of ice and patches of snow that would hopefully hat the destructive capability of the explosion in some capacity before it simply stood stock-still and began to glow with a green energy as it did its best to comply to the orders it had been given to protect its new trainer.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:39 pm
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla was flying in the sky with Togekiss. Soon enough, Dartrix was able to join back with her after looking for Keiko. ”Hey, good boy Dartrix. Is Keiko okay?’ The owl nodded as something caught his attention and started flying off. Ulla was a bit confused as she was about to call out where it was heading but then she felt a sharp pain in her chest area as she wrapped her arms around herself as she started coughing out blood. Togekiss stopped flying as he was no hovering chirping to see if she was okay. ”I-I’m fine...I can manage….we need to take care before….TOGEKISS WATCH OUT!” She shouted as the semicomplete Zygarde went for a sweep, luckily it missed. Zygarde was being blasted with everything Snagem got as it was knocked off of its feet. The initial slam to the ground created a big gust of wind to erupt as it was throwing Togekiss off balance. Strong enough, it knocked Ulla off of her Fairy Pokemon. ”Togekiss!” The little girl shouted as Togekiss dived down to catch her. But she was falling at a faster pace.

Ulla was about to grab a Pokeball but then see rustling in a nearby tree. Popped out of that tree was Dartrix and Lucario hanging to Dartrix leg. Dartrix was using Brave Bird to fly even faster to Ulla as Lucario quickly caught her with his free arm and tossed her back up to Togekiss. Togekiss then caught Ulla with a sigh of relief. They then regrouped on the ground a little distance away from everything. Ulla got off of Togekiss as she limped over towards Lucario. Lucario quickly ran over to her side and quickly supported her so she wouldn’t put so much pressure on her broken leg. ”I’m so glad you’re okay….What about big brother?” Lucario gave his best smile in this situation to show that Leon was okay. She sighed of relief, ”Thank goodness…” Their sweet reunion would soon be broken as Lucario and Ulla would feel something wrong. Both of them looked around as the trees started to wither. Lucario then tapped on Ulla’s shoulder and pointed to the swollen Zygarde. Hey eyes widened as she felt the immense power. ”....It’s….It’s going to explode...we don’t have time to run...this is it..” She thought as Lucario felt a different kind of aura. He looked to where it was coming from as he saw Mewtwo. Ulla saw the Mewtwo as well as she heard Sub’s voice over her SNAG. She stood there silent as she let out a small chuckle. ”Course….Sub to the rescue.” She thought as she pulled out the rest of her team from their Pokeballs. But, she hesitated on the last one, as she then threw it toward the side away from her other Pokemon. ”Wailord let’s go!” Wailord popped out of the Pokeball as it’s body slammed on the ground and greeted Ulla. He stared at Ulla for a little then cheered happily. She sighed of relief. ”Hey big guy, you think you can carry some of my team members in you for a little? We...REALLY. Need to get out of here.” She said as she pointed towards Zygarde. The Wailord was shocked and nodded repeatedly. The little girl smiled as she looked at her team, all of them looked concerned as they all saw how bad she looked. ”...I know. I’m beat up. But right now, that’s the last thing we need to worry about. We gotta get to the water.” She then looked at Dartrix, Dragonair, Wailord, and Comfey. ”You guys are gonna play a vital part in this evacuation okay? Wailord, you are going to be our ticket out of here, I need you to carry the rest of my Snagem members to safety to the sea okay? I need you to use your best Water type moves to create a stream that leads you to open water. Dragonair, you are going to be on top of Wailord, make that stream of water into a slide. Use your Ice Beam in order to do that. If you need to, use your power in order to alter the weather like we did last time. Dartrix and Comfey, you guys are going to pick up anybody you see from Snagem and bring them into Wailord. Don’t stray too far from Dragonair and Wailord okay? Togekiss and Lucario you are sticking with me. We’ll keep looking for people nearby as well.”

After a few minutes, anyone nearby would see a large amount of water flowing down as it started to freeze. Her Pokemon were able to get the unconscious Snagem member and also the weakened Ryan into Wailord. Wailord and the others got in their position as they all looked back at their trainer. ”I’ll be fine. I’ll meet up with you guys soon.” She gave her best smile she could as she got on Lucario’s back to give Togekiss a bit of a break. Wailord nodded as it started scooching over to the slide as they started sliding down. Dartrix and Comfey went in different directions to look for any Snagem to lead them to Wailord. ”A-All Snagem...it’s Ulla. I have a Wailord sliding down towards the water. Go to my Wailord for shelter, were diving in the water. I’ll see you all soon.” Ulla said over her SNAG as she looked at Togekiss and Lucario. ”Let’s get searching.” The three then started running off in the opposite direction Wailord was heading to look for anyone else that needed help.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:24 am
Ms Edyn

"Didn't your mother ever tell you? It's not nice to break your promises."

The Rockets on either side of Giovanni would squirm in agony and clutch their heads during the Extrasensory but for whatever reason Giovanni remained unflinching, despite Night sensing nothing stopping her from subjecting him to her telepathic influences. Must just be that tough of a man. After the Extrasensory ended an uncomfortable silence would fall over the room as both parties just stared at each other, the Rockets not daring to order their Pokemon further for whatever reason.

The silence would eventually be broken by Giovanni who stood up and adjusted his suit slightly before turning to face the window, staring at the green legend towering over the forest miles away in the distance, or at least where he felt it to be. A presence like that could not be ignored, not even this far away.

"No, she didn't." Giovanni plainly stated before waving a hand to his Rockets who then immediately jumped into battle and commanded their Pokemon. The Weezing would cough up a nasty gob of poisonous Sludge and launch it straight for Night, aiming at the face. Meanwhile its Arbok ally would rapidly slither towards Sub, snatching him in its Wrap and binding him tight.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:29 pm
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla, Togekiss, and Lucario were going back towards Zygarde. Her team must be around that area helping out take care of Zygarde, or at least. Heading down this way to get to her Wailord. Suddenly, Togekiss made Lucario and Ulla stop as he was able to see something up ahead. Ulla couldn’t see too far ahead with her bad eye as she depended on Lucario’s aura reading and all of his senses at the moment. ”W-What’s going on?” Togekiss started pushing them behind a wilted tree to hide behind. After a few moments of silence, several footsteps were heard closing in. The footsteps were getting closer and closer as Ulla was able to pick out a few voices that she was able to remember. She froze in place as Lucario looked back at her to see what was wrong.

”This place is a goner...We need to move.” ”THIS IS SO MESSED UP! WE DIDN’T EVEN GET TO FULL OUT MAD!” ”Yeah! But you gotta admit, it was fun while it lasted!” ”All of you are idiots. This plan was obviously a failure because of you imbeciles” ”Well, least we got to leave a trail.” It was the Hexagon brothers. Ulla desperately tried to tell Lucario to run. Just to ignore them, just to leave them. ”Lucario please I wanna go. I will explain later let’s just get out of here before-” Soon enough, they heard a loud pound against the tree they were hiding behind as they all grew quiet. Lucario and Ulla looked to see what it was as they had to look up to see it was Purpsix. He had a very cynical smile on his face. ”Now what do we have here?” Lucario backed up as more of the Hexagon brothers started to crowd around them. ”IDIOTS! How could you let a small child find us?!” ”It’s not like we were trying to hide we were-” When Gresix came to see what the commotion was about. Right when he saw the injured Ulla, he merely stared at her as she was hiding behind Lucario who was glaring at all of them. Gresix merely sighed as he scratched his head and stood in front of them. ”Ease up on the child. She’s in a beat up state as it is. Besides, She is here for the same purpose.” He pointed toward her right arm that had her SNAG machine. All of them had different reactions. ”ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! ARE YOU SAYING WE ARE TEAMING UP WITH THIS TWERP?!” ”You rather be sit here and find out what happens when that thing explodes? Be my guest.” Gresix said to all of his brothers as they all knew he was right. He then turned back to Ulla and try to ease her tension and to calm her heart rate. ”You look pretty beat up...I’m sorry. Here. Let me help.” Gresix held his hand out to Ulla but Togekiss quickly smacked his hand away as Lucario started growling at all of them.

Gresix sighed. ”You have some really loyal Pokemon.” He then reached into his pocket and pulled out some cloth and some sort of hydrogen peroxide. ”I don’t have the tools to stitch up your wound on your head. But this can at least clean your wound….I can’t say much for your eye.” Lucario and Togekiss exchanged looks towards another then at Ulla. Ulla calmed down a bit, he didn’t seem that bad. He seemed actually concerned as she had Lucario put her down so he could clean her cut on her head. Gresix covered Ulla’s eyes with his hand as he poured a little bit of the peroxide on her wound. Ulla started whimpering in pain from the massive stinging. ”....This is stupid. Those are our resources.” ”It’s fine, we will just torture her more for an even trade.” ”I said cool it.” Gresix said as he just finished wrapping up Ulla’s wound. He then looked at the little girl who looked even more pale. He took a glance at her broken leg and back at her. ”...It’s something internal..isn’t it?” Ulla’s head started getting heavy as she was having trouble keeping her eyes open. ”T-Thank you though….Y-You guys...need to leave…” ”You too need to go.” ”There’s still something I need to do….” The little girl then pointed towards where Wailord was last.

”M-My Wailord...he’s going down to the water...you can catch him...by following the ice slide my Pokemon made….go.” Gresix was about to argue with the little girl more but then she pushed him away. ”I said go!” She shouted as Gresix said no more and led the rest of his brothers to where Ulla said her Wailord could be. ”C-Come on...I’m pretty sure by now. Everyone around here is heading to Wailord. Let’s go into Black City...Leon is still there probably.” Lucario was about to pick up Ulla, but then felt two auras fairly familiar to him. He looked at Togekiss to reassure him that they knew them. Soon enough Keiko and Ter showed up. Lucario let Keiko pick up Ulla as they started heading out of the area to what looked like the water where Wailord would end up at. Lucario and Togekiss followed them as Ulla looked around, seeing they were heading in the opposite direction of Black City. She looked up at Keiko. ”K-Keiko...we need to go back...Leon’s still there…” It looked like Keiko wasn’t listening as she was only concerned on getting her outta here. The little girl then turned to Ter who was holding Reno. ”Ter did you see Leon? Is he okay?”  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:54 pm
Lykas grabbed Beau in his tentacles and set the butterly man on his shoulders as he rode his hoverboard, using said tentacles to help him maintain his balance as he went. "If we need to get more air, you're my wings." He told the man with a smirk." It wouldn't take him very long to get out of the blast zone, he didn't think. But once he got there, he'd looked down at the Master Ball in his hands and wonder how GRAY had managed this feat. Moreover, he'd wonder how Keldeo would react to him when this was over and he let it back out. He hadn't really given it much chance to process it's freedom from Flare's control before he'd caught it, even if it was done for it's own safety. Not like he'd had much choice, really. Keldeo would likely have been caught in the explosion and died if he hadn't...

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Odd managed to make it to the outskirts of Undella Town just before Leslie and her new Regice set up defenses in an effort to protect themselves. "Well..." He said to himself as he jumped off his hoverboard and pulled out his own Master Ball. "I'll consider this later..." Tossing the ball into the air, Mnemosyne appeared and spun around for a moment. "I need your help to protect the town. There's a huge explosion coming! I want you to use Gravity and try to focus the energy into as tight a space as possible."

"A black hole?" Mnemosyne asked.

"As close as you can get!" Odd nodded as he spoke. "We need to reduce the overall blast so that those two can stop whatever makes it through to us." Mnemosyne nodded and her hands began to shine with an otherworldly energy and she began to increase the force of gravity between herself and where she could see the exploding Zygarde, drawing all of the energy together into the small space she could. Hopefully, even if the gravity well didn't stop the blast, it could disrupt the blast wave and soak up much of the incoming energy. It was, however, exhausting, even for her, to maintain this for very long.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Panic time! Wren spazzed for a moment when he became the center of attention for the incoming Tyrantrum. He wasn't really in a position to recall Aconite at the moment, or give her orders, sadly. And he had no hoverboard! As Tyrantrum closed in on him even further, he felt sure he was going crazy. It might have just been his own mind playing tricks on him but he felt certain that he heard a familiar voice nearby, telling him to move. It was distant and small but familiar and filled with confidence.

Fight! Don’t hesitate! The voice urged. Your life and those of your friends depend on you!

Despite the danger, the anxiety creeping back in and the impending crash from the adrenaline high only a few moments ago, Wren tried to push himself forward. Quite literally. With his spring vines still wound around his legs, he pressed himself downward and willed the springs into the tightest coils he could before he jumped. He leaped forward, launching himself in an almost horizontal leap, aimed at darting between the Tyrantrum’s legs. Provided he wasn’t cleaved in half by the beast’s metal-coated fangs, he’d try once again to summon up a thicket of Brambleguard to wind around around the beast’s legs, directly. It might be easier to ensnare it if the vines were in front of it before it reached them. Regardless of whether or not he managed to pin the beast down, even for a moment, he’d release his Hoppip, Cassava, point at the mighty behemoth and declare, “Fairy Wind!”. It might not be strong but any damage he could pack onto this thing would help bring it down.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:08 am
||Leon Hanabi||

In the rage of war, Leon felt something wrong. Something that wasn’t right. Leon pulled out two more Pokeballs as he tossed them in the air. ”Litten! Zubat! I need your help!” Both of them popped out as they looked around at the rage of war. ”Zubat help Roselia! Litten take over for Lucario. Have him go find Ulla, I have a bad feeling. And I want him to be there. I’ll be right with you after this, I promise.” He instructed as both of them went to their individual orders. The man then looked back at Pyroar and Accelor. ”Let’s bring him back towards the others. Crunch then toss him towards the others.” Leon said as the lion charged at the Accelor and open it’s big mouth to crunch down on Accelor.

Meanwhile, when Zubat finally joined with Roselia, Roselia was relieved she wasn’t alone. Zubat noticed that some of the Pokemon looked ill from poison. He then used Venoshock to make the effects of the poison worse. Roselia and Zubat then combined their moves together using Petal Dance and Swift. The area was being consumed by stars and flower petals. With that, in the confusion of all the stars and petals, Roselia and Zubat were able to get in some hits with Roselia using Poison Jab and Zubat using Venoshock again.

Litten was prancing to where Lucario was, he was going through people’s feet and sneaking through anyone trying to catch him. Lucario was using Metal Claw against any Malamar that got close to him. Making sure none of them go close to wrap their tentacles around him making him immobile. Litten then jumped in the air and started using Ember to hopefully burn the some of the Malamar. When Litten joined with Lucario, he relayed the message Leon told him. Lucario was hesitant at first but then felt the great power from Zygarde. For now, he had to trust that this little cat could handle himself with all these Malamar, he had to find his trainer. Lucario ran off to find Ulla but suddenly felt slower as his stats went back to normal thanks to the Malamar’s Tospy Turvy. Regardless, Lucario kept running away from the battle. If any Malamar were to chase after Lucario, a Ivysaur would be rushing over as he used Vine Whip to grab any that would try to chase and slam them down to the ground. This was the Ivysaur Leon recently just snagged before. Litten was a bit unsure at first if they were good now, he did bite Ivysaur’s vine and put it on fire earlier. But, there was no tension at all between them.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff