Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 4 - The Blackest City Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:28 pm
The time has come to defend Black City. The Alliance doubts we will need to but something doesn't seem right...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:40 pm
"I take it you're wanting to help with the outer defenses?" Keiko asked me. I nodded, then left.

"Wish I could follow him, but I don't know how much help I'd be with just Angela," Abby said reluctantly.

"You'll be a lot more helpful working on the inner city defenses with me," Keiko agreed. "It's going to take some serious doing getting all these teleport scramblers set up."

"Hard to believe we're the ones setting up teleport scramblers this time around," I muttered to myself as I rode my hoverboard toward the outskirts of the city.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:41 pm
With the crew having to split up, it was decision time; defend the back row or spearhead the front line. Well, in my case, there was only really one decision in that. The front lines were where I was going to be and as such, Aile would find my company. Incidentally, Tristen accompanied me, thinking that his Pokemon would probably be better suited for assault than defense, which...I couldn't really argue that point at the moment. Unfortunately, that meant the possibility of being within near kissing distance of Lysandre's 'secret weapon' which Tristen had the unfortunate pleasure of feeling the last time. I started to worry for the kid's sake. However, rather he was in the back or up with me, he knew that I did that no where was 'safe' for him, and avoiding this fight outright was not an option.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:48 pm
"...I can. Guess there wasn't time to finish that thought," Amaranth finished, trying to regain her composure from the sudden trip. Looking to Sub and Odd, she figured to cut to the chase. Time was of the essence, after all. "Alright, what do you need us to do?"  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:00 pm
Reno and Beau would find themselves in front of the Marvellous Bridge staring the expanse for a moment. "So....do we JUST wanna blow it up or no?" Beau asked, looking between Reno and the mass of concrete and steel.

"No, we want to avoid crippling economic damage unless it's a last resort so...rig this end for a boom as a last resort." Reno told Beau, watching the Vivillion hybrid flutter off. Pulling out a roll of thin steel cabling, Reno examined the bridge surface before he began his work on creating his first trap. Hopefully it would be as shocking as he wanted it to be.

Aria and Leslie were hard at work, throwing down the teleport scrambles wherever they were told to. It's not like they couldn't prep a defense. Except Leslie didn't like many traps and Aria was too frightened of the conflict starting early to tempt fate like that. So there they were, carrying computer towers like a bunch of thugs.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:06 pm
Zwei had never flown on a Pokemon before. Squealing in delight, holding Rhyme's waist as the two flew to the city on Altaria, he looked over the fluffy pokemon wings and chirped in delight, seemingly ignoring how dangerous the situation was.

Rhyme presumed that was his defense mechanism, gently petting her pokemon on the shoulder. When they landed the bird was recalled, and Zwei looked between the two leaders. "I go where you go." He said softly.

Rhyme nodded, fingers in her pocket. Yep, still there. "To Aile then. We are smaller and can be helpful getting those jammers in--"

"I can fit into /really/ small spaces, remember?"

"I didn't forget that."

Rhyme motions a small wave to Tristan and Blizz and the others. The Lillipup hybrid bounds to Aile, shaking her hand. "Where you want us to put up these things? I'm Zwei by the way! Nice to meet you!"  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:09 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

The siblings teleported to their destination as Ulla looked around. "Do you wanna use some of my Pokemon big brother? I know you don't have a ton." "Don't worry about me. My team and I can handle ourselves." He then ruffled her hair as he looked towards where Abby and Keiko were heading towards. "You're gonna go to the outer defense...huh?" Ulla nodded. "I'm guessing I can't persuade you to change your mind?" "With my Fairy channeling I think I could be better off there. Don't worry, my Pokemon have my back." Leon didn't say anything more as he simply sighed.

"Alright, you be careful." "You too!" Ulla said happily as Togekiss popped out of his Pokeball and cheered happily. She got on Togekiss's back as they both started heading towards the outskirts of town.

Leon watched as he started heading towards the inner city defense. Roselia popped out of his Pokeball as he would twalk alongside him. "Let's get this done."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:25 pm
RC was waiting by Marvellous Bridge, waiting for whatever inevitable storm was about to break upon them. He lights his Kiseru and lets out a puff of smoke before looking up at the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan was within Black City its self. This felt nothing short of guerrilla warfare. And while setting up all these traps was good and all, would it be enough? Here's hoping.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:33 pm
Odd appeared near the Pokemon Center, or he assumed he did since he hadn't opened his eyes to look around yet, alongside Amaranth and Sub. "Where are we setting this thing up and what do you need us doing?" He asked, knowing Sub had to have a plan to keep only the two of them to assist.

Kaya appeared neared the Marvelous Bridge, looking out over the area before looking to Reno. "What do you want me doing?" He asked. He only knew two moves so far so it would be heavily reliant upon his Pokemon to do much of anything but he wasn't sure how many of them Reno even remembered with him being gone as long as he had been.

Wren appeared along with Aile and the others setting up the Teleportation Scramblers around the city. He was reliant upon his hoverboard to get around with any rate of speed but wherever he was told to place one, he set off to do so quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:00 pm
Darts lands with a 'thump', dust kicking up around him as he impacts the ground. His wings fade out of existence behind him as they fold down, coming to rest behind his arms before vanishing entirely. The Giratina hybrid wasn't pleased that this would be where Flare was choosing to strike. Too much history in these stones.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:58 pm
Aile would arrive with Voort, who was carrying the box of scrambler towers, via Claydol. Aile was looking at the SNAG, specifically for routes out of the area. "Well, hell... Alright, everyone who's with me, while you're placing the scramblers, start getting people evacuated, and aim them for Undella. Let's get as many people out of here as possible, as calmly as possible. We're probably gonna wind up trashing the place, let's not have loss of lives added to this." She'd start walking off, replacing the map of Unova with one specifically of Black City. "Also, make a note of where you're placing these things, so we can have a good spread and not waste time covering previously tread ground."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:05 pm
Keiko and Abby helped Aile and the rest of the inner city defense group. At some point, Keiko and Abby split up, Keiko helping with evacuations while Abby focused on spreading scramblers.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:14 pm
Darksol88

Requiem of Whyspers

"Sub is occupied at the moment. Apparently saving a city isn't at the top of his to-do list. You are both instructed to head to Black Tower and evacuate the trainers inside. We are commandeering the tower as our base. He'll meet you both there for further instruction." GRAY instructed the two.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:54 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile would arrive with Voort, who was carrying the box of scrambler towers, via Claydol. Aile was looking at the SNAG, specifically for routes out of the area. "Well, hell... Alright, everyone who's with me, while you're placing the scramblers, start getting people evacuated, and aim them for Undella. Let's get as many people out of here as possible, as calmly as possible. We're probably gonna wind up trashing the place, let's not have loss of lives added to this." She'd start walking off, replacing the map of Unova with one specifically of Black City. "Also, make a note of where you're placing these things, so we can have a good spread and not waste time covering previously tread ground."

Zwei chirps at this rules, dropping his hand as he looks back to Rhyme. "I'll go help people evacuate!! Especially people with kids. I got this, you can count on me!!" He salutes Aile, scurrying off through the town to come help the efforts.

Rhyme? While she'd be good for the scanners, she only grabs one; she'll set it up and then help evacuations. "What they're doing, isn't right...we have to protect the people." She answers, scampering off. Marking the placement of her scanner on the map and sending its coordinates to Aile, she moves further into the city, hands in her pockets, occasionally directing moving civilians towards the correct path and keeping her eye out.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers