[PRP] After The Flight (Rolahi & Omurntas) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:12 pm
Rolahi glanced at the pair of bronze riders around her bowed her head and fled shamelessly, they had not earned her trust nor caught her dragon. She didn't feel like facing them so she would not.

She rushed into the wilds hoping the cool air would clear her head of the lust, she felt the headache coming on and wanted to be alone to nurse it. Abstaining was the more noble path. She sighed, they had been cute but she made a point of not sleeping with any rider until she had their worth.

Dragons could make things much more complicated than need be, case in point her own dragon who was happily burbling in her head after maintaining control over three bronzes, a brown and a blue.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:04 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

Omurntas had spent the day working in the orchard. He preferred to spend his candidate chores working there, though he would and could do other chores. That afternoon, after finishing his chores for the day, Omurn wandered down to the outskirts of the weyr.

It was much quieter down here away from most of the weyr and it's constant bustle and activity. He'd settled down beside a tree and was relaxing when he noted some dragons flying and being rather noisy. Omurn grumbled to himself over the noise, but waited it out. Seemed the dragons were always up to something here.

The noise ended and he'd just gotten comfortable again when his two blue firelizards, Apparition and Nightfall, cheeped a warning. He looked up, curious at who would be out this far. Other than him.  

magnadearel

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:13 pm
magnadearel

Rolahi stomped toward the orchard. Darn dragon emotions, for a moment she regretted that greens could not clutch, that what had just happened and disturbed half the weyr was kind of an empty show for no real purpose. But the thought of pern being covered in green dragons was enough to stall those thoughts in their tracks, she loved her green, Zaleeth was her everything but if there were 8 million of them well the flights and eggs and flights and eggs would be every three seconds! No one could deal with that.

She found the base of a particulary gnarled tree and slumped into a heap holding her head. Oh it hurt!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:15 pm
(dis what happens when you have tabs in more than one place pls ignore this)  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:52 am
Aukai Oceansoul

At first Omurn thought whoever was walking around out there would pass on by. Since the person obviously wasn't looking for him, he ignored them. However, his two blues continued to chatter at each other and flip their wings, then look at him. Finally he sighed, "alright."

Getting to his feet, with a blue on each shoulder, he headed in the direction they pointed him. It took him awhile to find a woman slumped against a gnarled tree. "Hey you ok?" He asked, as she didn't appear to be feeling well. "You should see the healers if not, instead of lurking out here."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:16 pm
magnadearel

A candidate? She had seen him around, seemed a quiet sort. She liked that. "I'm sorry," she never apologized, ever. But the pain in her head was overwhelming. "I just have the most awful headache," talking now hurt and she dug her fingers into the bark of the tree for comfort.

She squinted up at him to see two firelizards. "Pretty blues." She loved firelizards, perfect minature dragons. Oh why did greens have to fly?

"I would go to the healers, but in general they can't really help with this. I'm sorry."  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:10 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

He listened quietly for a moment. Thankfully his blues now quiet as they watched the woman curiously. It gave him a moment to think, now that he'd gotten himself into this situation.

"Healers should be able to help with a headache. No matter how bad." Now he was curious as to why she thought even the most notice of healer apprentices couldn't deal with a headache. Everyone knew about willowbark tea.

"Thanks. They can be a nuisance at times though." Like now. The moment he thought about leaving, they dug in their claws or lashed their tails against his back. Stupid creatures. "Don't be sorry. Do you mind if I ask why they can't help?" Surely if willowbark tea wasn't strong enough, it was the healers who had the remedies.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:38 pm
magnadearel

She looked at him with molten eyes, it was never easy to refuse flight lust, but she hadn't felt close enough to those bronze riders or anyone else who had shown up, she was not willing to be a polital object just yet. She was always picky with whom she slept with. The flight lust still pushed at her. She moaned from the pain.

"My green was the one who just flew in the flight. I didn't want any of the men there, healers can't help so much with something like this, its a crux that every rider must bear." She bowed her head.

One of these days she would find a man worthy of her and her green but until then she would suffer.

Unless...

She looked at Omurntas again, with blazing eyes, he wasn't a rider...  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:56 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

He couldn't miss the seductive look in her eyes. Oh. Suddenly he had a much clearer picture. The dragon was affecting her rider. Omurn felt his face flush with embarrassment, in thinking this was something for the healers. He was a shafting dolt. There was still much for him to learn about his new home. Particularly this aspect of riders.

Omurn locked eyes with her again for a moment. She had clearly come out here to get away from those riders of the other dragons. Perhaps he should leave too. "Ah well, sorry for my blunder and bothering you." He whistled for his two blues.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:10 pm
magnadearel

Rolahi stood and reached out her hand slowly, giving him chance to flee. "Please, would you stay? I'm new here, I don't want the riders to find me I don't want to be dragged into their politics just yet, would you do me the honor of being with me tonight? "

It was fair to say she was being a bit wanton, but sometimes a girl had to try, and the headache was pounding fiercer and fiercer, soon it would black her out completely and she would be alone here in the orchard.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:20 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

Omurn paused at her invite. Did she really want him, or was it just her dragon speaking? He did feel sympathy with her though since she didn't have much choice in the matter. He turned back and took her hand.

"I'm new myself." He said quietly. It felt like he hadn't really got to know anyone here since that crazy goldrider had dropped him off. Omurn offered her a smile. "I can offer a better place to hide than this." He'd become quite familiar with the vegetation further out since he was planning on starting his own orchard.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:36 pm
magnadearel

Shells bless him for being patient with her. She may have made the best descision ever, there was a small chance this was the man for her. Only time would ever tell. He had cute scars too. She honestly wanted to get to know him. For more than just tonight.

"Thank you, that would be lovely."

"Its not the easiest place to chat sometimes when your new, especially really new like us. Your firelizards at least look well adjusted..and handsome," she winked at the blues.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:56 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

He chuckled softly, it rolling from his belly. Omurn helped her to her feet and looked up at her. It wasn't usual for him. He was rather on the very short side. With an arm around her hips, he gestured her down the path.

The two blues flitted out of the tree whistling happily and he eyed them. "No it's not easy to come to a new place. As for them, they have no excuse. They were hatched in sands not far from the beach here." Nightfall swooped down to look at her as he drifted by and chirped at her wink.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:51 pm
magnadearel

Rolahi relaxed at his chuckle, he seemed like a good guy. She felt comforted by the arm on her hip. She hummed happily at the firelizard who eyed her. She loved them so. Perhaps this weyr would not be so bad after all. Rolahi noticed his height but it didn't bug her. His lovely deep voice was much more interesting.

"I wish people listened like fire lizards." She wiggled her fingers at the little blue. Rolahi smiled as Zaleeth purred in her mind. Darn dragon.

"Do you come out here often? Its beautiful."  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:51 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

"I wish mine listened." He rumbled softly eyeing Apparition who was drifting on along him. The pair had a tendency to scold him, or try to. He seemed to do things that annoyed the blues but he wasn't always sure what it was. Privately he just thought them irritable.

Nightfall eyed the wiggling fingers and gave a half hearted, because he knew a full snap would bring down wrath upon his head, snap at them before chittering his disapproval at the woman. A sharp noise from his human sent him shooting ahead of the walking humans with a loud squawk.

"I apologize for his behavior. Maybe I didn't socialize them enough." They were still rather young for firelizards, so maybe they were entering the rebellious child phase? He nodded as she asked about the area. "I like it out here. Not many people. Plus I'm hoping to start an orchard out here. Need to scope out the area."  
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff