Reply [OOC] Player-run Events
Rehoming! (winners)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:11 pm
So I have a couple pets that I need to rehome. This is gonna be short and dirty. XD Enjoy.

Starts: Now
Ends: Aug 15th Sometime after I get off of work (late evening) Aug 18th!

User Image
This boy belongs to the Isoba'Velius pride. He must remain there! Post something to impress him to win him.

User Image
This girl is in the Stormborn. She is a Thrall! Her parents are Ashtaroth'sha and Therese, both owned by me. She comes with cub, adol, and adult images.
Tell me about a short story in her life. Can be any stage. Something that happened to her.

There are no forms. Either make up your own, or don't use one.
Anyone can enter.
Further details will be provided after winners are chosen.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:17 pm
Oh yeah, lists.

Cheetah:
nessiaing
Hattaki
AstoriaFallen

Lioness:
Midnightglow18
Das Tor
LadyPipen
[Eskimo]  

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:41 am
For the cheetah boy. This is my favourite thing I have ever crocheted smile Impressive?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:27 am
Hafsa was hungry everyone was hungry the famine had been going on and on and there seemed like there was no end in sight. She sighed she couldn't just lay around and complain about being hungry she had to work and get things done. She was born a thrall and she respected her position and didn't resent or fight against who she was born to be. She knew some other thralls who wanted to fight against it but Hafsa wasn't one of them. She took one of the baskets in her mouth and stacked it on another basket. Then she went to a pile of nets and started to untangle them. Some of the other thralls had stopped working since the famine but Hafsa kept working if only to keep her mind off the hunger tearing at her belly. If she didn't she would surely go mad. She didn't blame her parents for their lot in life, she loved them dearly and was glad to have them in her life. Hard work was nothing to be ashamed of and Hafsa didn't mind the work she did, no one beat her for that she was grateful for. She continued about her work, things to do and nowhere to go anyway.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:50 am
magnadearel

Does the SB girl have a name?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:45 pm
[Eskimo]
Does the SB girl have a name?

She did, but I'm allowing renaming.  

magnadearel

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:08 am
Iona had just wanted to watch. She didn't want to be anything but a Thrall, not really, but watching some of the Reavers practice combat was exciting and new! Different from her normal day-to-day! She was still young, barely into her adolescence, and still curious, for all she was happy with her lot in life. She'd watched them practice at the same time every day for the last moon, and it was like watching a dance, almost. And it was nice hearing how Reavers talked when it was just them.

She hadn't expected one of the Reavers to notice her in her little hiding place and break away from the rest of their party to approach her. Iona panicked, ears back as she backpedaled out of the shrubbery and dashed into the night. She didn't want to risk getting into trouble! She'd just wanted to watch!

[I hope you don't mind I found the name for her. |D I'd remembered the litter, and was especially curious due to her father's former status in the Aikanaro'hini! And her vampire lineage!]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:19 am
Trying for the Stormborn gal <3

Aphria was born a thrall- she knew her place and knew her destiny, too meek and too mild to be any more use than a servant. She was only an adolescent when she was given to Inanyesha, who was only a little cub at the time. The whys and hows she had not concerned herself with- she was born to be owned and had no ambition to earn anything different for herself, but Inanyesha inspired something simple, and yet great in the little thrall.

Perhaps it was that Aphria saw herself in the cub- a smiliar pelt, though Inanyesha's mane was white where her own was black, had one not known better, they might have been true siblings. Even moreso than that was the shyness betrayed by the freeborn's eyes- Aphria was smitten the moment she found her little sibling, and that was the moment the lioness in her was born.

She was no different than she had ever been- still meek and mild, and still had no ambition to speak of, no desire to ever be anything more than Inanyesha's loyal thrall, her ever-present shadow. She loved her from the moment she met her and through every step as they grew, though she didn't dare speak of how she cared- it was improper to ever think, but Inanyesha was certainly meant to be her sister, of bond, if not blood, and as the freeborn grew, Aphria gladly became whatever the lioness required of her.

A confidant, a caregiver, a guardian to chase the shadows away, forever and for always. Anything for her secret little bond-sister.

(As a note, I did in fact get the OK from Daffu to write up a plot for Inanyesha to use as a try out, and if I am picked then they will take this base plot and we shall see where they travel from there!)

Edit- Since there was an extension, I wrote a little drabble! Again, with permission from Daffupanda for use of Inanyesha <3

----

Ada watched her little charge running about with the other freeborn cubs just coming into their own- Aphria admired the activities from her place in the shade, one eye always cracked and trained on Ina though she daren't join. She was here to watch, and to be watched, and she had no complaint in that. She had always found much more comfort as a fly on the wall, watching her mistress grow with great satisfaction. She was becoming a splendid lioness, and watching Inanyesha bowl another young lion over, Aphria's heart swelled with pride, though to all accounts she lazed borishly still.

And there she stayed, watching the younger lions play until the sun sunk low over the horizon and slowly, each cub bounded- or hobbled, really, in some cases- home. Ina herself bounded back to where her thrall lay, and for the first time since they arrived that afternoon, Aphria moved, pushing herself up to stand attentively as her mistress- already the size of her small thrall and growing bigger every day- skid to a halt before her.

"Did you see me, Aphie, didja? You did, you can't fool meee~" The younger liones sang, bouncing on her paws in glee, "I'm getting better, I am, I only fell twelve times today, I did- Tomorrow let's make it eleven- Ooooh, or ten!" Inanyesha twittered on, and Aphria fell in quietly beside her, ghost of a smile gracing her maw. "I have the upmost faith in you, my lady."

"Good, because I will! Did you see those red lionesses today, Aphie? Because I'm going to join their band, Aphie, you bet I will. I've never seen any bigger- and did you get a load of their scars? they'll be freeborn in no time, I'm sure- no offense, Aphie, they're of a different breed... I heard that they're from a line of fire-gods! And..." Ina may have rambled on, but Aphria's throat swelled with a sudden fear- aye, she had seen the red lionesses and their group besides, and she was just as sure that they would not be content living their lives as Thrall.

She hadn't missed the scars, either, or the crocodile skulls that adorned the new one, or her loud bragging of killing the creatures- she was not half so dim and dumb as her quiet nature led to believe, but each time she opened her mouth with the thought to dissuade her mistress, she could not find the words.

"... Aphie? What do you think?" The young lioness stared, excited and wide-eyed at her thrall, and any will to speak against her Aphria lost in an instant. "I think they'd be mad to refuse you, once the time comes, my lady," the response was welcomed- Inanyesha lit up the moment Aphria spoke, "I knew it- you're smart, Aphria, if you say so than it will definitely be true! I can't wait- c'mon, I bet I'll beat you home!"

And with that, Ina was gone, darting and weaving through what lions were left, leaving Aphria with the worry- war was in the blood, yes- Inayesha was not like her, she was born to the tempest, but she could not help the worry. The mirror she saw in Ina's eyes had long since been muddled, once the cub was encouraged and praised there was no stopping her growth and ambition, but the likeness was still there, and for the first time in Aphria's life, a shadow of doubt creeped in.

If Aphria was set on sinking in with these deadly lionesses... Would it truly be best to content herself to take care of her secret sister? Or... Would it be better to fight for the right to protect her?  

LadyPipen

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:41 pm
She had her share of scars, all right. Hair messed up. Eyes sunken in. Too tired and gloomy to do much but half-smirk at a good joke. Disheveled. No time to sharpen her claws. Too tired to braid her tail. Tired...

"GET HERRRRR!" a tiny voice cried. Ripped from a dark slumber, Aska was barraged by a dozen tiny claws and teeth pulling her ears, chewing her hair, kneading her back with hyper paws, shrill screams echoing off the walls.

Cubs.

"Aska!"

"Askaaaa~!"

"ASKA, GET UP!"

A cacaphony of cubs chorused around her. Aska remained where she lay, though she jostled about now and then from the pushing and tackling of her many small assailants. Eyes heavy and half-lidded, she sneered sleepily, "I'm up already. Little brats." Her last comment was barely audible.

"I heard that!" one of the cubs laughed.

"You have incredible hearing. Incredibly annoying." Aska replied without enthusiasm.

"I'm gonna tell Moooom!" another cub drawled, though it was clear they weren't serious, all of them more amused than offended. It was what they had come to expect from the Thrall and clearly it was routine, whether she was serious or not. Typical Aska. Aska stared gloomily at the wall as pinprick teeth stretched her ear father and father.

"Tell us a story about something that died!" a large cub bellowed. The den exploded with agreement. "Tell us about the time you saw a ghost!" another one interrupted, followed by even more agreement. After much begging and prodding, the lioness finally relented and began her long, meloncholy tale as the cubs gathered closely around her. They were exhausting. But the truth was, Aska was always tired. She was always disheveled because she just didn't care about appearances. She was always gloomy because she was a pessimist. That was just her. She didn't hate her life, but she didn't love it, either. She didn't love much in general. But as her story progressed and the cubs' eyes grew brighter and brighter, so did Aska's.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:17 pm
Here's something for you, little gray Isoba cheetah:

User Image  

Hattaki

Lonely Phantom

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:36 pm
For the cheeth

http://www.kinyu-z.net/data/wallpapers/1/703161.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:00 am
Yeah I forgot. Closed and judging.  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:27 am
Hattaki

Congrats! Cheetah says you know him very well and he would like to go home with you.
His colorist is Meepfur. Please send me his information (name, rank) as I need to post since it's a rehoming. ^_^

LadyPipen

I really enjoyed your story for her! I look forward to seeing where she goes with her mistress.
Her colorist is Polette. Please send me her information (name) as I need to post since it's a rehoming. ^_^

[OOC] Player-run Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games