Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
☆『 Ordell Lore 』☆

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:36 pm
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
:: ORDELL LORE ::

『 This is is a special place, a place of history. Any significant events that have occurred in the academy can be found here. Not only that, it's said that the academy holds many secrets, secrets that have yet to be unfolded. It is here that these secrets can start to unravel. If the past tells us anything it's to be ready for anything, because nothing is impossible in this world and nothing is as it seems... 』

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:45 pm
:: [Y1] ACADEMY SUMMARY ::

User Image『 Coming soon 』User Image

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:28 pm
:: [Y1] END ::te te :: [Y2] Prelude ::

『 The end of the year has finally come, and what a year it was! I mean lets take some time to sit down and analyze the whole year- what do you mean you don’t care? Why I never! How could you not care? You were here the entire time, you posted for an entire three years! You know that? Fine! I didn’t want to talk about it anyways, kids these days... yikes. If you really don’t want to know then I’ll just move on to something you DON’T know about. It was around the time that the school year ended, yes pretty sure it was the last day the school was open before you had your characters leave for the summer. Something like that, I mean come on I’m a ghost, my lovelies, you don’t expect me to remember every detail right? Eh… who am I? What do I mean by ‘i’m a ghost’? Are you really asking me that? Dearies, it’s me! Maria the ghost! What do you mean you have no idea who I am? The nerve of you guys! I’m the supernatural clubs mascot! Maria the ghost at your service, I know everything that goes on at the academy hehehe especially what you put your babies through. I do have to say the drama you dearies tend to create is great entertainment! Ah… enough about that though!

Moving on, it was the last day of school and my two cute little club members came to see me off. Skylar came first, she was always the punctual one of the two. Dare I say that Skylar has never been late, amazing isn’t it? I bet you dearies have a tendency to be late, I know my creator isn’t always on time… You want me to shut up and get to the point? Oh Arceus, I’m going on a tangent again aren’t I? Whoops! Sorry about that, right what were we talking about again? Ah that’s right, we were talking about my two lovely club members. As you probably have already experienced, Skylar scrunched those eyebrows of hers as Marco strolled in a few minutes late. Bless the lads little heart for putting up with the ice queen, I mean lets be real here would any of you deal with that icy mess? I think not my lovelies, I think not! I for one quite enjoy the show, it is hilarious to see really. Don’t tell me you don’t either, you practically eat this drama up! *coughs* You want me to get the to point? Again what is with you people? You dearies sure love complaining about what my point is, can’t you just enjoy my monologue? I mean it’s not easy to come up with content that’ll knock your socks off.. Fine, fine the point of all this then. Well Skylar and Marco stopped by to make sure I don’t vanish off the face of the earth, I mean you dearies like living right? I thought so, well I like living too! So when these two gave me some energy to keep me here, I decided to give Skylar a book.

I bet you’re wondering what kind of book it is, well I can’t just tell you! I mean come on, if I told you what it was and what it did it’d ruin the whole surprise! My lovelies, you can’t get me to spoil it for you. What? You want to bribe me? That’s adorable that you dearies think you can bribe me! No, no, no that won’t do! I like seeing you readers struggle, it gives me quite the satisfaction. Ah you really want to know huh? Well I guess I can indulge your curiosity my dear readers. Well interesting enough that book in Skylar’s possession is very, VERY special. Of course you, my lovelies, know this but not Skylar… and certainly no one at the academy but me. Hehehe I bet you’ll be shocked at the secrets that reside in that book. For now I guess I can give you a little peak.
Skylar and Marco bickered like usual, but Skylar did seem pretty interested in the book I gave her. Oh? You still want to know what it is? Teehee! Awww aren’t you guys adorable, you actually think I’ll tell you. Too cute! I’m afraid that’s for me to know and you to find out my dearies! Like I said, I’ll only give you a little hint. As I was saying, Skylar was pretty interested in the book. As Marco and Skylar said their goodbyes… well more like Marco said goodbye and Skylar shooed him away with a scowl… honestly how am I not surprised? Poor lad just doesn’t know when to give up huh? I like that about him though, he’s got a strong heart! Er… right back to the point. After Marco left, Skylar lingered back a bit examining the book. She opened it, flipping through the pages before landing on a single page.

Now before we go any further, I must say that all of this was pretty ironic… I mean Skylar gets a book, and said book has a page that could ruin the whole plot and Skylar just happens to flip to it. I mean come on! For the sake of the guild, and for the sake blocking out any spoilers I intervened. I made sure you, my lovelies weren’t told anything about the plot! Your welcome! Huh? What do you mean I c**k-blocked you? You wanted to see the plot? Hohoho that won’t do my dearies! You will have to wait like everyone else! We can’t just go spoiling the year 2 plot now! You underestimate my abilities! Ah come on, don’t be salty! You wouldn’t want a spoiler anyways right? RIGHT?! No crying! No whining- ugh fine! Fine! I’ll give you a little hint, so stop your whining over there ok? Look this is all I’m giving you, seriously no more than this! Enjoy my lovelies, and remember… you were the ones who wanted this』

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image Darkness, you’re surrounded by it. You’ve never been here before, and all you hear is silence. You’re confused, and you look around for anything that might give you a hint at where you’re at. Just as you’re about to lose hope, you hear an ear piercing screech and thundering footsteps. You notice movement in the distance, and a bit of dim lighting. You still can’t see much, but you can see enough that you notice someone is running from something. You don’t know what, but you have enough sense to know that it’s something dangerous… something dark. You can’t move, and you can’t speak. All you can do is watch. Upon closer inspection you notice the one running seems to be around your age, but you can’t tell what their gender is because they’re too far away. It’s only then do you notice the huge shadow right behind the person running. You shout to warn them, but nothing comes out of your mouth. You watch helplessly as the huge figure gets closer and closer to the person running. You shiver as you notice the piercing blood red eyes trained on their prey. You soon realize there’s nothing you can do, nothing you can do to save them. You can only watch as the giant figure swoops in for the kill. You can’t look away, you’re too terrified to look away. The figure screams as the giant is about to tear into them. However, you’re not sure what happens because they next thing you see is a bright blinding light. You’re forced to close your eyes, the light too bright to keep them open.

The next thing you know, there is only silence. You don’t hear anything, and the light seems to be gone. You decide to open your eyes, but your met with a terrifying sight:

User Image

Two eyes shrouded in darkness stare into your eyes, as if those eyes are staring into your very soul. You shake in fear, those intimidating eyes never blinking as they continue to stare at you. You see nothing else, no face, no body... nothing but those eyes. The only thing you realize is that it’s spoken to you before everything goes black. You don’t know if this was a nightmare, or if this was real. However the only thing you can remember were the words it spoke to you. You don’t understand what it meant, and hopefully you’ll never see it again. The words it spoke to you ring in your head one more time… 』

Ϣђʘ ДɍЭ ӌʘʊ?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

『 How was that dearies! Exciting wasn’t it! Er… what do you mean it was scary? EH?! You don’t understand what it all meant? Dearies that was the POINT! It’s not supposed to make sense yet, did you honestly think I was going to give you something straight to the point? Where's the fun in that? I gave you plenty of hints, enough to even spoil what IT was. Whether or not you figure it out is up to you my lovelies! Struggle to figure out the mystery! That’s the best part of figuring out any mystery right? Now now, don’t get upset with me… you were the ones who wanted a spoiler! I just gave you what you wanted teehee! Ah… would you look at that? It seems it’s time for me to take my leave- what do you mean I’m a ghost and I don’t have to leave? Nonsense! You think I look this good because of some life energy? Perish the thought! Even I need my beauty sleep, so deal with it my dearies! Adios, and I hope you look forwards to the new school year, Teehee! 』

❃ Maria The Ghost ❃

Trainer Prep

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff