[PRP] - I can't find her - Gaius and Sitiri

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gaius had been growing increasingly concerned. He had looked everywhere. He had looked along the border, he had looked in the pride's interior, and everywhere in between. No one he asked had seen the little goddess of fidelity. Where could she have gone?

He had found one clue, a young cub who wore her necklace. How exactly the cub had obtained the necklace he did not know, but he was absolutely certain the child's father had stolen it from Nara. Gaius was certain she would not abandon the necklace, not by choice. Something had happened, something terrible, and this lion was most certainly responsible. Oh, if that lion had hurt her, GRRR!!

The lion would be found and dealt with later, now it was more important to find Nara, to find her he would need Sitiri's help, surely the goddess of Anonymity would be as worried as he was.

Paws steps hastened, the god of chauvinism approaching the den, maybe, just maybe Nara had finally returned there. It was a vain hope, he had known it was, but even if Nara was not there, surely Anonymity must be nearby.

"Anonymity, I need your help."

Krysin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sitiri had not been doing the best job at caring for the young goddess, and her parenting style could be considered to be very 'free'. Once she had been confident young Nara was adjusted and could somewhat watch out of herself, she had allowed the cub to wander and do as she pleased. As long as Nara checked back in with her, she was fine with whatever young Fidelity did. It was a parenting style that few would probably agree with, even those among the gods.

But, she had not checked in with Sitiri in a while, and the goddess of Anonymity had begun to grow concerned. If something had happened to Nara, Sitiri was convinced that Mkhai would have a few choice words for her. By 'words', she meant teeth and claws. Sitiri had made a promise to raise and protect the young goddess, and she was clearly failing if she had no idea where Nara was.

Frowning, she left the den that had become their temporary home, only to see that Chauvinism was headed towards her. "What is it, Chauvinism?" Reflection upon herself only showed that she failed in her parental duties, but she also had no idea how to correct that. She had always been a goddess to follow her own whims. To have her life dictated by something so young and so powerless was unsettling.

Amon Larethian

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:00 pm
Gaius had quickly closed the distance between them, only stopping in his tracks when he was directly in front of the goddess. Another time he may have teleported over the distance, enjoying the reaction she gave him when he did so, but it seemed his concern had pushed thoughts of such games from his mind.

"Have you seen Nara? I can't find her."

The white god's tail twitched, moving past Anonymity for the moment to approach the den, his head lowered as he peered inside. He sighed to himself, he had known she was not there, but he could not help looking anyway, so distant hope that she had returned on her own.

"I met a cub who had her necklace, she said her father took it from a thrall. What if something happened to her? We have to find her."

Krysin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:32 pm
Chauvinism confirmed that her worries were justified - it seemed like young Nara had disappeared. The goddess frowned behind her mask, "I have not." Nara was young still, too young to take care of herself. The godling had been given fairly free roam around the pride, but that hardly meant that she wanted Fidelity to disappear entirely. Nara was her ward, and she had promised to raise her properly and teach her what it meant to be a goddess.

If Mkhai found out that Nara was missing, it would be in Sitiri's best interest to disappear as well. "Our best option is to ask around, she is a very noticeable cub so I am sure that if she is around someone has spotted her." If she wasn't within the pride's borders, then there was worse trouble ahead for them all.

"We'll have to be discreet, Chauvinism," Sitiri warned with an anxious flick of her tail. While she was deeply concerned by Nara's disappearance, she was equally concerned with Mkhai's reaction if he found out that she was gone. It was best for them to ask around quietly, and if she was not here they would simply have to go looking for her elsewhere.

"Do you know who this cub's father is?" It was the best lead they had.

Amon Larethian

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:16 pm
Gaius stepped into the den, pacing the full length toward the back before turning to walk to the exit again, his gaze searching every surface and shadow for some trace of the little goddess. A quiet sigh, why he had still insisted on searching despite knowing she was not there he couldn't say. Maybe some deep hope in the back of his mind he could not shake free.

"I have searched everywhere, asked everyone I met, no one has seen her."

Even his father had not seen her since the day of the tree (grrrr...jerkface!). Unlike Sitiri, Gaius had not thought of discretion nor was he overly concerned with the god of warriors, perhaps if he had known him better he would have.

"She did not, but she told me he had left the pride on a viking and that he would not return for some time. I think...she was afraid of him."

Gaius shook his head, his concern growing again as he stood beside the goddess. He was not entirely sure what a 'viking' was, but he had not liked the sound of it, nor did he have a good impression of the lion he had not met himself. That lion was bad news, he was sure of it.

"Do you think she would have crossed the border on her own?"

Krysin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:40 pm
Sitiri listened to Chauvinism with a patience that seemed to be second-nature to her. Rarely did she panic, or get shaken by what happened to the world around her. She needed to be calm and focused in order to find Nara, if there was any hope of finding the young goddess. If she had figured out how to teleport, she could be anywhere. They'd be looking for her for centuries from now, and Sitiri knew that by then the point of her guiding the young goddess would be moot.

Nara was at a fragile age where she was discovering who and what she was - Sitiri was supposed to guide her, and she had failed. Who knew what would become of the goddess now? "If he is with a viking band, then someone likely knows the direction they've headed out in, or even their destination." It would be no trouble at all for them to find this male and question him. While Sitiri enjoyed leisurely travel, it did not mean she was incapable of teleporting.

"She could have done anything, Chauvinism," Sitiri informed him with a soft sigh. "She's young and hardly in control of her abilities. If we do not find a lead on her, I am worried we will not find her." It was a truth they would have to come to terms with, even if that thought made the pit of her stomach sink deeper.

"This is my error. I should have watched her more closely - I just, I am not the motherly type. I figured she would be fine to fend for herself a little, that some freedom would be good for her." Apparently, Sitiri was wrong.

Amon Larethian

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:56 pm
The god's tail flicked, eyes narrowed thoughtfully. He was not sure Nara even knew how to teleport, or fly for that matter. At least it seemed she did not know not so long ago when he had rescued her from the tree his father had left her in (yes Tanaka, he is still mad at you for that one). Surely she could not have gone far on her own. Then why had he not been able to find her?

"I'm sure I could find the cub again, we can ask her what else she might know."

Track that lion down and force him to tell them what he had done to the little goddess. Oh if he had hurt her, he was going to do far more than throw a rock at his head!

"No, it was not unreasonable to think she would be as safe here among the pride. Maybe she could have teleported without realizing it?"

In which case she was most likely very lost. But what would have caused her to do so?

Krysin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:45 am
Cubs would not be a reliable source of information, but it was all they had to go on. It would be difficult to trust anything the young creature would say. Sitiri would move forward with caution, they could not afford to waste time following dead ends when Nara could be anywhere out there in the world. "If you think the cub has more to say for us, then we should at least speak with it."

She shrugged her shoulders, the heavy pelt against her back concealing most of the motion. It had yet to budge from its perfect position across her back, as if it were somehow sealed against her own flesh. There was some malleability to it, but it was a heavy cloak that did the job of concealing her emotions well. "She is a goddess, if any knew that I am sure there would be others out in this world that would take advantage of her. It was careless of me, Chauvinism. I am not used to... this."

Sitiri had always only been responsible for herself - perhaps she was unprepared to care for the life of another. "It is very possible, but if that is the case, we will not find her here, nor any clues to where she could be."

Amon Larethian

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:45 pm
"She could tell us the lion's name. It is a place to start."

And a place to start was better than no place to start. They were accomplishing nothing by standing here talking, and as much as Gaius wished it, it was not likely the little goddess would suddenly wander back home while they did so. It was time to get searching again, and as he had become quite convinced Nara was no longer within the pride, they had a whole world to search for her.

"I will find the cub and ask her."

Gaius noddeded. He at least remembered the cub and her name. If he could find her father's name, he could find the lion. From there, they could find which way to start searching for their little goddess friend. Hold on Nara, we are coming.

Krysin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:43 pm
"Agreed," Sitiri replied firmly. They did not have many other options here, and she was worried that Nara had wandered too far off to be found. If she hadn't wandered off, then something worse could have possibly happened to her. Being a child was a vulnerable time in any creature's life, including a god's. They could die just as any other creature, though Sitiri did not necessarily go around advertising that fact. Nara was too young to protect herself, and too young to know that she needed to.

She sighed, the sound heavy in the air, as if hope had momentarily been driven from her. Sitiri would not give up so soon, but it would be a daunting task to locate Nara. "Good. I will... be back," Sitiri announced. If she was going to find the child, it would be best for her to revisit some of her old stomping grounds. A few quick teleportations here and there would at least help her cover some terrain in search for the young goddess.

In front of Gaius' eyes, Sitiri disappeared to search elsewhere while he asked around in the pride for their missing charge.

Amon Larethian

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas