Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands
[PRP] Lay of the Land (Terhen x Mgbamizu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:51 am
User Image

After the ritual that had accepted him into this pride, Terhen had set himself to learning the lay of the land in his new home. He'd marked well the forbidden areas, of course. Even if he were the type to take sincerely-held beliefs lightly (and he wasn't), he preferred to remain sighted. They didn't flinch from carrying out that punishment, from the snippets of conversation he'd overheard about a trespasser. Young, apparently. Poor boy. At least one could adapt to such a life, if they wished.

His current location was closer to the areas that pride members seemed to use for dens. He'd not selected his own quite yet, but he mused that he'd need to remedy that before any sort of inclement weather. Did those of the same family tend to den near each other, or was he free to dwell where he chose so long as it was unoccupied?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:44 pm
Excited Apathy

Mgbamizu was on cloud nine. Between learning about Isithunzi being pregnant, AND the welcoming of new rogues to the land (not necessarily in that order), the brown male was bouncing.

Today, he would scout out some of his new members of the Aguu family, learn about their history, make friends. That's what lions did when they had new members join the prides...right? Mgbamizu hadn't been around for other rogues joining except the pregnant rogue that seemed to be the catalyst of everything that happened thus far, so what he should and shouldn't do was always questionable for the male.

With a smile on his maw, golden eyes spotted a brand new member. He had missed his introduction at the ceremony, opting to show Sawa around. In hindsight, he probably should have waited to learn the names of the new lions at least.

Oh well. Next time!

Mgbamizu trotted over to the paler male. "Hello!" He grinned. "I apologize I missed your name during the welcoming ceremony. I am Mgbamizu!"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:06 am
Terhen's head turned to catch sight of the lion calling out to him, and he returned the male's smile with a grin of his own. "Why hello there," he replied in a warm tone, thinking back to the joining ceremony. He thought he remembered seeing this male, albeit only briefly. "It's quite alright, there was a bit of a crowd as I recall. My name is Terhen, and it's good to meet you Mgbamizu." He only stumbled a little over the unfamiliar name, and he thought he did rather well for a first attempt.

"Hopefully you've some time to help a fresh face get oriented? I'm still figuring out where to den." The grey male gave a bit of a helpless shrug.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:35 am
Excited Apathy

The born in Aguu nodded. "Definitely! I don't think anyone expected such an influx of rogues to join." The pride seemed to double in size! Plus, with new blood looked to be new litters happening (Mgs was sure he had spotted another pregnant female roaming), that number would be increasing.

"Time? Hah, I always have time!" The brown lion flashed the biggest, goofiest of grins towards Terhen. "We don't have too much going on right now." He didn't seem it wise to mention everything that had happened to the N'ezi-ozu that led up to the rogues joining.

"I can take you to the den. It's not too far from here actually." Mgbamizu's excitedness seemed to calm down a hair. "This way," He nodded his head, stepping past the paler male as he headed towards the den. "So...what's it like...on the outside?"

Perhaps he lived too much of a sheltered life.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces