Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Motoujamii Lands
[PRP] Bright Bulbs and Sharp Tools (Sozin x Ana)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:46 pm
User Image

The blazing heat covered her like a blanket of fire, a shield she wore proudly as she shifted through the blistering sands, the weight of her body pressing deeply into the ground as she continued her trek through the desert. Her pelt absorbed heat easily due to it's shade so when the sun was unforgiving on days like this she liked to withdraw to some place more welcoming; a place she called home. Her golden eyes narrowed as she approached the familiar scent of her one and only lover, Ana. They could go weeks without seeing each other - without speaking even, but at the end of the day Sozin always came back to her mate, Ana was the only lioness she had never loved after all.

She couldn't picture herself without her fiery counterpart. She was a muse to Sozin, a guiding light that would always bring the lioness back home, no matter the circumstance, no matter the cost.

"Ana?" Sozin called out with a wrinkled brow, her eyes shifting slowly across the landscape.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The fire red lioness rested in the shade, having retreated from the unforgiving heat of the sun. Her tail twitched lightly, a flick of one ear, her head resting on one paw. Oh, what have we here? A wicked smirk spread across her maw as she caught a familiar scent, a familiar voice touching her ears.

She stood to her paws, her steps sensual as she strode from her shelter, tail flicking across her back. Her steps were broad, powerful, and oh so very....sexy. It seemed she was quiet pleased to see her lover.

"It's about time you came around."

Anarore flexed her paws, talons touching the sandy earth as she circled the dark lioness, her tail brushing against against her. Let it never be forgotten who was the dominant lioness here.

Pandorus Sphinx

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:44 pm
Sozin's eyes narrowed on the familiar figure of her lover, her red pelt and simmering eyes forever burnt into her mind and memories. Ana was always able to get Sozin's heart pumping, as well as her temper. She had a way about her that simply undeniable, an intoxicating aura some would call it- a curse really. She was as intense as ever and always sharp. Sozin loved this about her.

"I always seem to make you wait." The darker lioness chuckled under her breathe as she stood still for a moment, studying Ana's face and figure. She couldn't help it, Ana was a beauty - despite her ego.

"Miss me?" It was a cheeky question, followed by a playful smirk. Her tail darted back and forth as she waited to see what Ana would do next.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:01 pm
The red lioness' tail flicked with a snap, nipping at the other's neck as she walked past. A smirk on her maw as she looked over the darker lioness, she always did like to challenge, perhaps she enjoyed being put her in place. If you wish, Ana would be willing to do so.

"One day you will find I am no longer willing to wait."

A smirk, Anarore walked past the dark lioness.

"Why don't you find out."

Ana looked over he shoulder, back toward her love. What sort of game shall we play today?

Pandorus Sphinx

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:33 am
Ana had that look in her eye, that look that Sozin couldn't quite trust yet she couldn't pull away. She as fully aware of her partner's physical strength as well as her need to be the dominate one. This didn't bother the darker female though, Sozin was pretty happy to be underneath Ana, it was a sort of cat and mouse game they played together. It was a dynamic that worked - and one she would willing admit she enjoyed.

"I highly doubt that." Sozin chuckled as the red female came in for a bite, twisting her head to the side to avoid her by just a hair.

"Gladly." As she spoke she lunged forward, claws extending to latch onto Ana's shoulder as she -playfully- pushed her weight onto her lovers body, pressing against her for a long moment before speaking again, this time with a wicked tongue.

"I'd claw the eyes out of anyone else that wanted you." Sozin wasn't really joking, she was intensely jealous of the idea of Ana finding someone else, so much so that she could easily snap if she felt her place was being threatened.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:50 pm
"Presumptuous little b***h aren't you."

Anarore snorted, her eyes narrowed dangerously, her own talons unsheathed from her paws. A low growl, the red lioness lashed out, catching the dark lioness with her talons and shoving her toward the ground. Hovering over her lover with a snarl on her maw.

"You do not have the balls."

There may or may not have been a threat masked behind that dominant posture. Ana would not tolerate such behavior. Anarore would do as she wished when she wished, and Sozin would learn not to challenge her, or Ana would shove that possessive streak right up her a**.

Pandorus Sphinx

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:34 am
"********, Ana." Sonzin spat out with a raspy tone and narrowed golden eyes. She could never be the interrogated when Ana was like this, and she was like this most of the time. She frowned from underneath the larger female before shifting her figure to look straight up at her, her back against the warm sands.

"You always take it too far." She spoke with a little annoyance laced into her tone. She could feel so small compaired to Ana sometimes. She sighed deeply before shoving her paws against her lovers' chest, pushing at her lightly.

"Fine. I'll pretend I'm not protective of you. I'll act like I don't care all at." Would she prefer it that way? Sozin felt like she could never win when she tried to flirt or act tough. Her eyes rolled as she looked away Ana form for a long moment, pouting softly to herself - still laying under her lover with an awkward look of frustration.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:45 pm
"I do not like threats. I suggest you remember that."

Red eyes narrowed at the lioness beneath her, a low growl echoing through her teeth as she lowered her head to n** at her ear. She stood there a moment longer, as if to make her point, before standing straight and stepping off the dark lioness, allowing her back to her own feet if she chose.

"Maybe next time you should think twice before you keep me waiting so long."

The tip of her tail twitched, showing her own frustration. It seemed her mood had grown to anger in the other's absence.

Pandorus Sphinx

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:14 pm
For a moment the darker female only looked away. She felt a little shame for being gone for so long, maybe apart of her felt like Ana wouldn't care. Maybe it was easier for her to pretend that's why she was away for as long as she was. Still though, she could understand her anger. It seemed called for.

"Alright." She huffed a little beneath the larger female before she was allowed to regain her footing. Sozin stood facing Ana now, her eyes somber and glossy.

"Have you seen any of our spawn lately?" She chuckled. They had a pretty big family between the two. It was sometimes hard to keep track of them all. She was trying to turn the conversation toward something a little less intense.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm
"They are old enough to live their own lives."

Anarore shrugged, it was not her responsibility to keep track of adults. Truth was she did not see 'their' children often, barely more than any other member of the pride. Despite the fact she had helped raise them, that she had cared for them, the red lioness had never quite felt the same kinship with them, she was not their mother, Sozin was.

The red lioness turned, retreating toward the shade of her den. The sun was high and she had no desire to argue any longer in the unforgiving heat, it was only making her mood worse than it already was. Her tail flicked, a look over her shoulder before continuing her steps. If Sozin wished to follow, Anarore would not argue.

Pandorous Sphinx

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:25 pm
Sozin's nose wrinkled as she followed Ana into her den, the heat was exhausting and any escape from it felt like a blessing. Her golden eyes narrowed as looked Ana over once before speaking again, settling herself down by the entrance.

"You seem unhappy."

It wasn't hard to see. Something about the larger female felt distant. She wasn't very good at reading minds, so questions had to be asked.

"What would make you happy, Ana?" She was a little afraid of her answer, to be honest. Sozin had no idea what she felt, not on the inside at least. It wasn't like she opened up emotionally, not often anyway. Her paws sifted as she curled them together, tapping her claws against the cool sand below. She kept her distance still, glancing at Ana from time to time. Sozin would wait for a reply before poking her with questions again, she didn't want to upset the already aggressive lioness.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:46 pm
The red lioness circled before laying on the stone floor, the tip of her tail twitching.

"I am not unhappy."

Perhaps it was more that she was....unsatisfied, as if something were missing, and it made her irritable. Her tail continued to twitch, her head resting on one paw, it was too hot to argue now.

"It is hot, and I am tired, ask your questions later."

Pandorous Sphinx

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:22 pm
"Talking to me could help, whatever it is." Sozin finished with a frown, her shoulder holding her weight up against the stone, her lean frame still and settled. She could go anyway with this, ignoring Ana's feelings, even if she didn't understand, or probing the larger female until she snapped.

Sozin felt like she would lose regardless of her own personal choice, so she sighed deeply and glanced Ana over once more.

"Yeah. It's always hot." She wanted to say more, but her words felt so silent when she was around Ana. Maybe she couldn't do anything to mend whatever this was. The tension she felt was smothering her.

She felt a little lost in the moment.

"I can go if you want?" Sozin wasn't sure what to do or say, she felt very confused.

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:03 pm
Anarore shook her head with a sigh. She had never been inclined toward talking or sharing how she felt, a trait she had certainly inherited from her father (there were times she wonder if he felt anything at all).

"No, stay, rest. We will talk tonight when it is cooler."

Talk, what the hell were they supposed to talk about? She would deal with it later, when the heat of the day had passed and cooler tempers could prevail.

Pandorus Sphinx

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas