Reply [IC] Deserted...
[PRP] Settling in (Baridi’Chuna & Nara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:42 am
User ImageThe cool morning air ruffled his thick mane, he never noticed the cold, something about his domain meant that he was usually quite cool to the touch any way, it also meant that when he walked he left behind a thin film of rime. He was getting in to a routine of getting up with the birds and walking along the silvery sands. It was a peaceful time of day, or it would have been if the sky wasn’t misbehaving. It was a constant reminder that he had been exited from the haven.

A sound from the sky, or maybe the caves caused him to pause mid step. This short stop caused a flurry of ice to form on the sand. He frowned and shook his dark blue mane. “Please stop.” He rumbled as he lifted his paws and continued his solitary meander down the beach.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:38 pm
Syrius Lionwing

Not gonna fly. Nope. Not doing it!

Nara wasn't stomping like she normally would, but rather walking in her chick form. She enjoyed the small breeze that blew through the caverns, and liked how it ruffled her feathers. She couldn't help but coo slightly. She enjoyed this bird form probably more than her actual goddess form. Things were so much bigger from this perspective!

The goddess paused, hearing a sound echo in the skies above. It was like the day she had seen Van and Judeau. Another storm?

The small bird shook her head. No...maybe it was something else. Boy did she hate storms!

Her dark blue eyes scanned the small beach, spotting though male as he walked. What was that he was leaving behind? She tilted her head, watching. "Mister. You're trailing something." She called out, perched on the beach.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:20 am
KasaiLoki

The pale blue males ears twitched and he stopped once again. The tiny voice was linked to, a bird? He raised a brow but stopped in his meandering to look down at the little feathered creature. A chick. “You shouldn’t be out here little one, it could be dangerous for one as small as you.” He rumbled, his voice bringing forth a small breath of cold salt smelling air.

He smiled lightly and sat, the rime he produced naturally formed a circle around him as he settled to speak to the little bird. So tiny. He couldn’t help but think how cute she was, but still he was a little worried. He scanned about for parents, surely a tiny burst such as this should be in a nest some where?

“I make that naturally little bird, it is called Rime.” He stated simply stretching out his odd wing like appendages. “Have you fallen from your nest?” He tilted his head, worry in his voice. “Be careful not to get too close, for one so little, the cold may hurt your feet.”

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:55 pm
Syrius Lionwing

"Why shouldn't I be out here? It's not that bad by myself." Nara frowned. She eyed the other's strange wing-like appendage. Another god? "Does that mean your domain is Rime?" Whatever that rime thing was. Obvious this...trail thing...

The small bird stuck her foot towards the trail, letting only her talon touch it. "Does it make fun sounds when you step on it?" She didn't want to try, for her had warned her it might hurt.

"Oh. I didn't fall from a nest. I don't have one of those! I live in the caverns." Her winged pointed to the back, where one of openings to the tunnels was. "Oh...I don't always look like this though." With a quick peek around to make sure no mortals were there, Nara found herself changing to her goddess form. She was slightly bigger than a cub, but obviously not as grown as an adolescent. Her mane was getting longer, covering one eye as she stood before the other God. "Is it still too dangerous for me to be out here in this form?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:12 am
KasaiLoki

“Rime is ice with salt it is a formation that forms usually in cold places by the sea. It’s is not something that many see unless they see me of course.” He chuckled sadly, his domain really was quite obscure, so few had heard of it and even fewer had seen it, but that was the way of gods, they existed because something existed even if it was something as unusual as salty ice.

Well, that was unexpected. The blue maned god tilted his head and chuckled as the little bird transformed in to a lioness. A goddess. Though on looking he realised that though she was clearly a god, she bore no wings, not unlike his sister in fact though he had inherited his fathers fin like appendages his sibling carried no wings.

“I suppose not little one. I confess, I do not know why I am surprised to see another god on the ground, after all the haven is a lost world.” he paused for a moment, he did lament more than a little about the fact that he was no longer on a mountain. He had chosen to come to this pride though and they were very welcoming to him. “Why were you walking the ground as a bird? Didn’t you take that form so you could spread your wings?” He had a mortal form too of course, he could be anything, but he usually chose to be a cheetah, of course he had not chosen to have a true mortal form until he had become an adult, this little one was ahead of her time, perhaps she was just experimenting with what else she could be, it did not occur to him that her lack of wings in her immortal guise would stop her from flying, after all,he could fly, if he chose to do so.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:25 pm
Syrius Lionwing

The avian Nara cooed as the other explained what Rime was. How interesting! She never knew such a concept could exist! She had seen ice before....and she had felt and tasted salt when she lived in the Stormborn lands, but never had seen them together.

"Ohhh there's a few of us around! There's a grumpy raven around who is also a bird. And...and a lot of lions seem to be one too! At least, they grow wings whenever I am near. I think that makes them a god...?" She asked with a small head tilt.

"Oh...I don't want to fly! I don't like heights." She had Tanaka to thank for that. "I just have seen others take other forms and I wanted to try. I like being a bird! Feathers are so soft." That was probably the only reason she remained in her avian form half the time. She could hug herself and feel her feathers!

"Do you have another form?"

The young goddess had seen so many, she was curious what else could be lurking under a god's skin.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:47 am
KasaiLoki

User ImageThe light blue male smiled at the young goddess, she seemed so sweet and innocent. It confused him a little why she would take the form of a bird if she was afraid of heights but her explanation made him chuckle. “Feathers are indeed soft, you should be careful though, such a little bird, without flight you could get hurt and that would be a catastrophe.”

Her question on his other form caused him to nod “I enjoy being a cheetah, being able to run as fast as you can fly is an amazing feeling. My mother, she always took the form of a cheetah so I suppose I have her to thank for the idea and the sensation.”

He tilted his thick maned head and puffed his fur out as his body melted from a rotund fluffy lion in to a slender cheetah form his tail swept around his cool paws and he nodded. “Perhaps this could be an option for you, you can feel like you are flying without actually taking flight and you would be a little safer and a little larger.”

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games