Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Hands of Death - What Befalls Him? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:51 pm
In order for Leon to come to terms with his Poison channeling abilities, he must comes to terms that he is basically the hand of death. He must go to Fuchsia City to speak to the Gym Leader; Janine for help.

||Ulla and Leon||

Leon teleported to Fuchsia City he looked at his hands as they were wrapped up from clenching his fist too hard for them to bleed. The only thing he could think about; was Ulla while she was out in the Fairy Realm. "I swear...I'll make sure that nothing hurts you." He said to himself as he exited the Pokemon Center as he started walking towards the Fuchsia Gym. His Roselia popped out of her Pokeball as she started walking beside him a little surprised he didn't call out Pyroar for a ride. "I can walk. You ready to link up to be a Poison Channeler?" He asked as his partner cheered happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:55 pm
"Channeler, huh?" A middle aged man called out to Leon as he approached the gym, the man leaning up on the side of the nearby PokeMart. He didn't appear to stand out much with his male pattern baldness, beer gut, and cheap mass produced clothing. Whatever he was doing hanging outside of a PokeMart was a mystery but a forgettable one as the fact that this seemingly unexceptional rightfully called out Leon as a Channeler just by apparently looking at him. Who was this man?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:05 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon looked over at the old man as he overheard his conversation with his Pokemon. "Uh. Yes sir. I was going to see if the Gym Leader in this town was available. Do you know if they are inside?" He asked as Roselia didn't have a very good vibe about this old man for some reason. She climbed Leon's coat to be on his shoulder. "I'm sorry, I haven't even introduced myself. I'm Leon."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:24 pm
"She is." The man simply stated, going silent as if that's all he was going to say until he finally spoke again. "Heh, call me Toma I guess." He said, giving his own name but for whatever reason keeping his gaze upon Leon, never letting it drift. "So. What does a Channeler want with the gym leader? If I was a betting man I would say it wasn't for a battle."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:38 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon noticed that the old man never broke gaze of him as he started to feel a weird vibe from him as well. He looked to Roselia as she nodded, he then turned back to the old man. "It's nice to meet you Toma. In regards to the gym leader, I'm just seeking some guidance. That's all. If you don't mind. I'll be excusing myself now." He waved to the old man as he started walking towards the entrance to the Gym.

As he entered the Gym, he looked around as he called out. "Hello? I'm looking for Janine the Pokemon Gym Leader here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:17 pm
Middle aged Toma just continued to lean up on the building and watch Leon walk away. Something told the Poison Channeler that this wasn't the last time he would see the strange man but for now he would ignore it.

"Yo! Champ in making! Fuchsia Gym is a tricked up place. It's riddled with invisible walls! You here to fight Janine? Take a good look around you. The trainers all look like the Leader, Janine!" The typical gym guide immediately bombarded Leon as soon as he entered the gym. A little too enthusiastic about his job he is.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:22 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon scratched is head a bit distressed as the gym guide bombarded him. "I'm not here for battle. That's actually....the last thing I want to do here. I'm here on business actually. It's a bit of an emergency." He said as he looked around somewhat impressed of the place. Regardless, he wanted to avoid battling at all cost and just get on with his training as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:29 pm
"Oh! An emergency you say? Okay then! But if it's not really one Janine won't be happy." The man said with a frown before rushing off, zigzagging and dogging invisible walls, having memorized the correct path a long time ago. Eventually he would come up to a specific Janine and speak to her for a bit before the woman waved him away and threw a smoke ball down, a puff of smoke covering them both but as it cleared on he stood there.

"Yes? What is the emergency?" Janine asked as she now stood behind Leon, arms folded and a scowl on her face.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:49 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon watched as the old man scurried off to where the real Janine was. Soon enough, he heard a voice behind him as he was a bit startled by it. He turned to face Janine as she had a scowl on her face. "Janine. Thank you for seeing me. My name is Leon Hanabi. I'm here because I need your help." He said as Roselia did a little curtsy "You see, I recently found out that I am a Poison Channeler. My boss, Sub. Was telling me you would help me come to terms with this. And that you would lead me to the right path. So, I come here asking for guidance if you don't mind."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:57 pm
Janine continued to scowl, her arms remained folded as she visually sized Leon up and down, ending her assessment with a scoff. "He sent two others before you to learn as well you know. Both are gone. What makes you different? How do I know you won't be another waste of time?" The woman asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:11 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

With that remark, Leon's composure became a little more tense. He noticed she was sizing him as well, that's when he had a scowl himself. "Because I hate wasting my time. If I don't have to do it. I won't. If I do, I'll do it quickly." He said without any hesitation. "I don't know who those other two were. But I don't plan on going anywhere while my kid sister is part of this war. If it were up to me, I would've taken her away and bring her back home. But I'm sure the war would've caught us sooner or later. So from where I'm standing. With who we are with, we are with the safest people I can imagine. And I'm gonna make sure, her safety doesn't change."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:44 pm
Cecile Silverstone
||Ulla and Leon||

With that remark, Leon's composure became a little more tense. He noticed she was sizing him as well, that's when he had a scowl himself. "Because I hate wasting my time. If I don't have to do it. I won't. If I do, I'll do it quickly." He said without any hesitation. "I don't know who those other two were. But I don't plan on going anywhere while my kid sister is part of this war. If it were up to me, I would've taken her away and bring her back home. But I'm sure the war would've caught us sooner or later. So from where I'm standing. With who we are with, we are with the safest people I can imagine. And I'm gonna make sure, her safety doesn't change."

Janine would stare at Leon for a good while before she finally unfolded her arms and sighed heavily. "Alright, fine, you convinced me." She relented, then walking a few feet to the side before stomping her foot on a hidden switch in the bamboo floor, causing a door to open in the wall behind Leon. "Follow me. Also, I hope your Pokemon trusts you and you trust it. You'll both need it." She said cryptically as she passed through the hidden doorway, leading Leon a series of steps and into a Japanese style dojo beneath the gym, all sorts of 'ninja' weapons hanging on the walls.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:19 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"Roselia. You trust me?" He asked as his partner that was on his shoulder as Roselia nodded happily. Leon started following Janine as they were now entering a Japanese dojo under the gym. Both Roselia and Leon were amazed about the sort of weapons that were hanging on the wall. Then something popped in his head. "....Don't tell me. We are gonna have to battle you here huh?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:33 pm
Cecile Silverstone
||Ulla and Leon||

"Roselia. You trust me?" He asked as his partner that was on his shoulder as Roselia nodded happily. Leon started following Janine as they were now entering a Japanese dojo under the gym. Both Roselia and Leon were amazed about the sort of weapons that were hanging on the wall. Then something popped in his head. "....Don't tell me. We are gonna have to battle you here huh?"

"Battle me? No, at least not in the way you're thinking." Janine said, dismissing Leon's idea. "You'll be battling alright, and it will be something I throw at you, but it won't be me directly. What you'll be fighting is death, both of you will be." The gym leader said as she walked over to the wall and took from a small rack what looked like a very long needle.

"These senbon are coated in a unique strain of venom created by my father. While deadly it was designed in an inherent cure to its self. The cure, ironically, is to inject even more of the venom within a relatively small window of time. My father designed it to test the willpower of those who seek our help, as the process of being afflicted by and then cured by the same venom is very painful. My own conscious won't allow you to die but do know if you fail to cure yourself in time you won't be the same again. If you can cure yourself I will tell you everything I know about what you seek. Channeling, right? That's why you're really here. So what will it be?" Janine asked as she flipped the needle over her knuckles back and forth.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:14 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"Give it to us." He said with no hesitation what so ever. "I'm already pretty sure I have some sort of toxin in me. Seeing how I puke out some sort of poison when I'm in stress." He said talking about how he was so fatigued. He then looked at Roselia who was now on the floor with a bit concerned for Leon. She grew up with him, so she has seen his battles with the toxins in him. "Don't worry. This will be nothing." With that, Roselia was filled with determination and was ready to take the injection as well.

SubonicXP

Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces