Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:13 pm
User Image [Utunosse cert here]

The pale 'demon' paced back and forth away from where the pride had settled itself for the day, far from their angry hellgate. Primitus had spoken of a jungle where his brother had found himself now and then...and as they traveled, more and more looked familiar to Utunossë, and Osp had mentioned familiar sights as well. She had an idea of where they were heading...and how it could benefit the pride. So she'd found her winged great-grandmother and asked to speak with her, the Ettelen'Sheleran, and the Badhron. Because the information she held could mean a place of safety for the pride while they waited for the hellgate to calm.

Hakuna'jina had gathered Tuli and Primitus to hear Utu's words, the goddess approaching the pacing lioness with a brow raised. "You had something you wished to say, cub?" In all truth, most of the pride were cubs to her...

Utunossë perked up at Hakuna's voice and nodded, seating herself and squaring her shoulders. "I do! Have something to say, that is. Ah, if you could all get comfortable. It's dealing with what Badhron Primitus said regarding his brother, and things Osp and I have noticed as we've traveled away from the hellgate."

NovaCracker
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:27 am
User Image

It was strange, being this far from the place that had been his home for so long. It helped to have his mother near, albeit as a goddess. That his daughter had called this was stranger still. Age made his bones ache, scars on his pelt thick and obvious as he moved beside the two Gods to see the pale creature that paced in such a way. How strange. Pale blue eyes moved over her form, his large form sitting as he studied her. It was like agitation, or perhaps something on her mind, and when the words at last met his ears, he bowed his head in understanding. Something Primitus had talked about, and something the...demon had noticed. Head canting, he felt some of his braids tinkling together, the metals on the end tapping one another, "It sounds as though you have quite a bit on your mind, Utunosse. I would hear it."

As always, his voice was calm, steady. Even as he grew, Kusimamia'Utulivu had always been that strong, understanding presence that did his best to calm those around him.

Das Tor
NovaCracker

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:52 am
As long as the pride was moving, Primitus, for once, loathed benmg on land. The god hated being out of the sight of the evacuees, of the lions, leopards, and others relying on his form to help keep them together, but it seemed he was needed, and the Badhron signalled a break before he dared land, and when he did, he plummetted, landing on his paws hard before moving over to Hakuna's side, bunting her gently to show love before inspecting his partner over, and then he looked up, and over to Utonosse.

A mate of Shupavu's, the poor lad. Not one his powers were noticeable off, but one with rough life behind, one Primitus hoped was settling out, and the god nodded to the lioness patiently.

"Is anything amiss, child?"Primitus asked, tone soft. For all his anxiety, hwe could be polite -- a fact that gave him the presence of mind to nod to Tuli.

The god, however, pacced, unable to stand still as he moved. He was worrying, and worrying a lot, about the others, and he merely hoped all remained well.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Das Tor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:10 pm
Quite a bit on her mind...that she did, though hopefully not for the worst. Utu nodded to the three leaders, taking a breath to steady herself and her nerves. She'd been titled a diplomat, a Hir'erthad, but it still was overwhelming the kind of responsibility being the Kinseeker had brought her.

"You mentioned your brother in a jungle beyond the lake. And as we've traveled, both Osp and I have noticed some very familiar scenery. There is a pride east of here, along the sea, that thrives in a jungle. Osp's brother Côl settled there, along with another pair of former Jini-msemi." Hakuna blinked, pleasantly surprised.

"You're saying you know where we're going?" The pale lioness nodded.

"I do. And more than that, I know something else about those lands." She relaxed her shoulders a bit, smiling slightly. "To the south of that pride, there is empty territory. The safest route into it with a group as large as ours, with as many young and...not quite infirm as we have, is likely through the pride to the north, but if they grant us passage, we would have a home away from home. A place where we could recoup and keep an eye on the status of the hellgate." The goddess was surprised and pleased by the news her great-granddaughter brought her, blue eyes wide. A neat solution to their current problem...

"It would seem your travels have certainly brought us good fortune."

NovaCracker
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:31 pm
That got a raised brow from the Ettelen'sheleran, his mane hanging in his eyes as he shifted to sit a bit straighter. She knew something that meant an incredible thing for their Pride, a bit of....good fortune, after the skies had began to cloud, and the earth to rumble. His visions had touched him with ideas, but she was speaking like..."Fortune indeed. A home away from home, a place to rest as we watch and wait. You have good eyes." The idea was....strange, "Perhaps it would be wise for a small contingency to go ahead, to see if the Pride would allow us passage. For the sake of our young. I am glad you HAD this information."

Das Tor

NovaCracker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:14 pm
Primitus danced again in concern, still rather unsettled by pausing as he looked, listening to the three in silence.

"Under normal circumstances, I would agree." Primitus explained, but his voice was thick with worry and alarm. He dared not tell of Hakluna's condition nor of his own anxiety not moving on. The god was well used to travelling, but this was staling, and he wasn't sure if they wetre safe yet.

"I also fear for Algol's band." Primitus sighed. "I do not wish to bring the weary close only to risk anything happening because we were not absolutely clear. And if Daima truly is there, 'tis better I beg my brother forgiveness than permission. That, however, will lie on my wings and shoulders and mine al,one." Primitus nodded slowly, and motioned. "We are tired, but still a force if needed."

And Primitus once more fidgeted, uncomfortable and concerned by events unfolding, dancing again as he gazed upon the sky.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Das Tor

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:37 pm
"Cesta and I can take a group of others to investigate." Utu looked to Primitus, a look of sympathy on her face. "We'll make sure there's a safe place for us all. And we can find Algol's group first, if you would like?" Though Cesta wasn't there at the moment, the little bird who had attached to Utunossë was swift of wing and sharp of eye and she was ever grateful to the creature.

Hakuna nodded, moving a wing to 'hug' Primitus. "That sounds a good idea, Tuli, Utunossë. Let us try the route that will result in the fewest possible troubles for us. We are tired, and in lands not our own, prudence is needed." She frowned, thinking. "You may want to take Primitus with you, cloaked in a mortal's form. Perhaps a pair of the Cor'osta, and Ran'ar'ma..."

NovaCracker
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:34 am
That got a solemn nod, "Please, at least take Narakera with you. My granddaughter, I think, would enjoy the chance to stretch her paws." He seemed to lapse in to thought at that, shifting as he sat to try to think. Who would be best to attend? Not his daughter...because she would need to be near, but...perhaps Phosphor's daughter, Anaire? "Perhaps Anaire, for a Cor'osta. She's proven herself rather strong, and Ged'veki....a Kiirar could prove useful as you look at the new land, and speak with a new pride." He wanted nothing more than to ensure that all would go smoothly...

Das Tor

NovaCracker

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:09 pm
"Mmmmm." Promotus huddled up to Hakuna, fussing as he leaned into her protectively, listening as he thought before looking to the goddess, then Utunosse and Tuli.

"Algol has one of the Chil. Noh, as I recall. She would be an excellent choice. If I know my daughter, Accendo will be with Algol, and I should like to see my daughter safe, first. Especially now."

The younger lioness was well suited to what he had in mind, even if not as young as she once was. And that alone made him feel old, a feeling he buriued.

"I would also have Mioyo. She is loyal, an old friend as long as this life and the end of last. She is older, but I trust her claws should combat come more than you think. Otherwise it may be best consult seers for a band to add." The god then nodded, and sighed.

"Just to be safe."

Das Tor

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:08 pm
Hakuna nodded at the suggestions, making a mental picture of the group already. By the look on Utunossë's face, she was determining to find those she didn't know yet and familiarize herself with them. "They make good suggestions. Consulting the seers of the pride, not just the himy'ainur, to fill in the rest of the group would be a good idea. One of them may have seen something that could help. Otherwise..." The goddess looked down at her descendant, wings held about her sitting body like a cloak. "This is your chance to show the pride why you are one of the first Hir'erthad. Use your best judgement, remember how to listen to others, and always keep in mind that there is strength in unity."

Utu nodded, sitting as well with a solemn look that reflected Hakuna's own. "I shall." She had sewn together rifts and blazed trails both new and long forgotten; she could do this. She would do this, for the safety of her people, and those who bore demons within yet unfound. "I shall gather those you all have suggested, whether they are here or must be found with the rescue group, and I shall confer with those seers with the best grasp of the here and now." She knew talking with certain of the Himy'ainur was...not a good idea. Especially not if she valued her pelt or time. "By your leave?"

NovaCracker
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:13 pm
Primitus' suggestions got a solemn nod, as did his once-mother. Yes. Utu had a chance here, to prove herself, to step forwards, and he? He was excited to see what the Pride could do. It had been so long since last they dared to venture away from the Gate like this, and it had given his paws a new buzz, his demon a thrill. Rumbling his approval, he stood, shaking out his mane and old bones, "Yes. Please, go. My trust is placed in you." His words were fond, and warm, yet again. They would come to understand this all with time, "Meanwhile, we should well see to our contingent...or I would like to. I worry, perhaps too much, with the stress upon us."

Das Tor

NovaCracker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:15 pm
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Primitus too, was eager, and bowed politely, looking skyward.

"I will feel better once we return to the sky as well." The god admitted. "I do not like being from sight too long -- Ipromised to remain in view as we moved, and in view I wish to remain to aid. But what I can do is pass word along to the avians. They would do well spreading the updates to the teams, and that way we need stop far less."

Because he worried damnit, and the god was already pawing the earth with his forepaws.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:04 pm
With permission gained from the other leaders, Hakuna nodded her assent as well. “Go, and gather your party. The sooner we learn what our situation is, the better.” Utunossë nodded, moving to her paws once more with a determined look on her face.

“I won’t betray the trust you’ve placed in me. Come hells’ wrath or high waters.” With those words, the pale lioness took off towards the rest of the group, intent on finding those she needed to confer with and gather. Hakuna looked almost amused at the words her great-granddaughter had spoken before looking to her son and god-mate once more.

“It would seem at least some of our choices over the last turns of the seasons haven’t resulted in uncertain moods.” She sighed. “Well...let us get back to our pride. While she sees to our future, we must tend to our present. I can stay on the ground, Primitus, while you keep watch in the air. I need a bit of a breather, anyways.” With those words, she let the glamour of normalcy fade away to reveal her pregnancy, known only to the other leaders. “Care to lead your weary mother to the water source last found, Tuli?”

NovaCracker
Your posts should end this, guys!
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:13 pm
Seeing her heavy with cub made him purr gently, moving in to nuzzle her and press to her side, "Let me take you to water, mother, and then we will be back to the group." Spending time with her...it was calming, a feeling of security washing over him as he looked to Primitus. He was glad for his mother, she was doing well in her new place as Goddess, and Primitus was good for her, "Badhron, I'll make sure we're back in a timely manner. A n** for water, maybe I will get her some food, and then we will return." His voice was still playing the soothing tone, knowing that Prim was itchy on his paws, "By your leave."

Das Tor

NovaCracker

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash