[META] Firekin Foray - Diplomacy & Promotion Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motoujamii Lands

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:04 am
Firekin Foray - Summer Metaplot 2018, Part 1

At the tail-end of last year's foray into the roguelands, the Firekin received word that the Nergui's new home base had been found. After a brief stay in the Mwezi'Johari, the lions finally returned home and settled back in. Now, it's past time that they formally address the tentative alliance made with the outsiders and launch a proper investigation into the current status of the Nergui.

With that in mind, the Firekin are sending a group back to Mwezi'Johari.

Magistrate Nawvlee, as a Hongshan lion, has a personal interest in the Nergui and is in a good position to act as a diplomat. He has been asked to take a small group of lions with him to formally establish a relationship with the Mwezi'Johari and determine what the next step is against the Nergui.

Regarding the Shop Metaplot & the War in Heaven

The timing of this event is such that this group of explorers will leave the Desert shortly before all the strange things start happening in the world of SoA. This is part of why the sign-ups are open for just under a week. And this means that anybody who signs up will be outside the desert when all of the strange lights, sounds, storms, etc begin.

Purpose of the Expedition

The stated purpose of this expedition is much narrower than the last time: the Firekin need to examine the potential for an amiable relationship with the Mwezi'Johari and decide how urgent it is to act against the Nergui. This particular job, however, rests on Magistrates Nawvlee & Psyche.

For everybody else, there is a simpler purpose: Prove your potential for promotion to Watcher or Sentinel.

Finally, this will provide another opportunity for interested participants to breed with strong rogues whilst out and about.  

Motoujamii Lands

Motoujamii Lands

Rules

> The Application Process

1. You may post 1 Firekin to join the expedition. So long as they are an adult member in good health, they will be accepted regardless of rank but the council is encouraging those interested in becoming Sentinels to go.

Notes

• Sentinels - Most recruitment for the outing would be for lions who are interested in becoming sentinels.
    • Watchers - This is not advertised as part of the event (nobody announces that they are hiring spies, after all) but it will be open to some participants by the end.
    • Seers - If you have a seer, it is possible that they may have been asked some questions about it recently and were later encouraged to join this group. Why? Who knows!

• Exceptions to Limit - High ranking members invited to join the group by Nawvlee so not count against their player's limit. There is no application for this.

2. You do not need to be seeking one of these special ranks to participate.

3. You may edit your application until the deadline.

4. The deadline to post your application is August 12, 2018 at 00:01 EST.

5. Use the following form. Note: You do not need to declare your intent to rogue breed now to get permission later, this is just for our own information!

[size=11][u][b]Firekin Explorers[/b][/u]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Firekin:[/b] [i][Include cert/image, name and rank][/i]
[b]Seer?[/b] [i]Yes or No[/i]
[b]Desired Outcome:[/b] [i](Sentinel, Watcher, and/or Rogue Breeding)[/i][/size]

> Rules on Exploration

These rules are general ones that you should follow whilst RPing your character outside of the lands. There may be more specific rules during any ORP events that may be held.

1. Never stray far from the main band. Even during solo RPs it should be assumed that the rest of the group are not too far.

2. Don't cause trouble unless you're willing to accept the IC consequences. Firekin are not out to gain enemies and anyone who risks alliances will be dealt with severely.

3. You can and should create your own RPs, too! No need to limit yourselves to ORPs alone.

> Rogue Breeding

1. You may only rogue-breed one of your Firekin regardless of how many you have applied to explore outside of the desert.

2. Males cannot bring any cubs back with them to the pride. Cubs will remain with their mother. However, once the cubs have grown to adulthood they may journey to the Firekin and earn membership with a duel [like with other rogues].

3. Females are expected to choose strong males. Unless the band specifically enters/borders another pride's territory, however, they are likely to be rogues. Rogue breeding where the father is an 'unknown' is also ok.

4. No Mix and match breedings. Firekin are not the types to accept just any mate.

5. Once the band is back in the desert you may continue to post your rogue breedings in colourist threads for 4 months. After that, it will be assumed that the breeding did not result in cubs. If you are unsuccessful, the breeding can be reattempted during another expedition.

6. Once you have found a rogue, you must request permission to breed beforehand (just as you would for an in-pride breeding).

7. Females that successfully obtain a breeding whilst out and about can delay 'showing' until they return to the lands. This means they can take part in all of the plot and not be sent home early [unless RPer so wishes]

> Claiming a New Rank

1. When the band returns to the desert, your lion may have the opportunity to take on a new rank. Each rank has different requirements, make sure you know what they are an plan accordingly.

2. To Claim the rank of Sentinel you need:

- One (1) RP outside of the Firekin and Mwezi'Johari lands during this excursion. This cannot be with your potential rogue-breeding partner.
- Two (2) partners OR to acknowledge that you will be given two IC partners for your lion. Sentinels work in groups of three.

3. To Claim the rank of Watcher, you need:

- One (1) RP outside of the Firekin and Mwezi'Johari lands during this excursion. This cannot be with your potential rogue-breeding partner.
- To have a history and/or personality that would suggest you can be trusted.
- To have a "false job" that works are your day-to-day cover while working as a spy. Some Watchers will be asked to work with the Sentinels!
- Special: If your character is a known seer, they may have been encouraged to join the foray specifically to test their potential as Watchers.

4. Post the following form after the event has ended. There will be an announcement when rank change applications are open.

[size=11][u][b]Firekin Explorers[/b][/u]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Firekin:[/b] [i][Include cert/image, name and current rank][/i]
[b]Seer?[/b] [i]Yes or No[/i]

[b]Rank Requested:[/b]
[b]RP Link(s):[/b]
[b]Teammates:[/b] [i](Sentinel Only; 2 other sentinel applicants OR 'Please Assign')[/i]

[b]Summary:[/b] [i](History/Family/Personality - especially important for Watcher application)[/i][/size]

RP Log

Log of any relevant ORPs will be archived here.  

Motoujamii Lands

Motoujamii Lands

Rogue Explorers

The lions below have been granted temporary permission to travel outside of the Motoujamii starting August 12, 2018 and ending ??.

Nawvlee | Magistrate | Ecavi
Psyche | Magistrate | Meepfur

Ud | Legate | SilverLutz

*Adanna | Guard | Ecavi
Ananore | Guard | Amon Larethian
Hehewuti | Guard | oo DeD
Jahim | Guard | SilverLutz
*Pyrallis | Guard | AstoriaFallen
Wook | Guard | *Greenie

Atyadhik | Soldier | Excited Apathy
Chane-peta | Soldier | I Lady Kiya I
*Faelyg | Soldier | Seaki
Huolongmai | Soldier | Safaia
Kaishori | Soldier | Polette
Nuriel | Soldier | Epine de Rose
Turiya | Soldier | Meepfur

Buvalu | Medic | ??
Kiahi'Kripi | Medic | Syrius Lionwing

Windeleer | Warden | Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

*Eish | Huntress | mouselet
Fiametta | Huntress | Uta
Sozin | Huntress | Pandorus Sphinx

*Majivu | Water-seeker | MangoMeow
Kowa | Water-seeker | Chi Sohma

*Miako'Moto | Watcher | Daffupanda

Seer Count: 6  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:50 am
Firekin Explorers
Username: Ecavi
Firekin: Adanna, Guard

User Image
Seer? Yes, known to Regent Tapana
Desired Outcome: Watcher (Sentinel 'cover'), Rogue Breeding

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:41 am
Firekin Explorers
Username: SilverLutz
Firekin: Jahim | Guard
User Image
Seer? No
Desired Outcome: Sentinel, Rogue Breeding (not positive I'll go through it with but just in case put her on the list!)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:49 am
Firekin Explorers
Username: MangoMeow
Firekin: Majivu; Water-Seeker
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Seer? Yes
Desired Outcome: Rogue Breeding, possibly Watcher too

MangoMeow

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:53 pm
Firekin Explorers
Username: Syrius Lionwing
Firekin: Kiahi’Kripi, Medic
User Image
Seer? no
Desired Outcome: Sentinal, Rogue Breeding

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:48 pm
exclaim Small Update

Magistrate Psyche, who met with the Mwezi'Johari last time, is joining Nawvlee on this trip.

Legate Ud, who is responsible for external affairs and leads the Sentinels, has joined the group to help evaluate the lions who hope to be promoted.  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:59 pm
Firekin Explorers
Username: oo DeD
Firekin: Hehewuti, Guard
User Image
Seer? No
Desired Outcome: While open to a Watcher position, Hehe is mostly ICly interested in this trip because she heard rumor that her daughters are in the Mwezi and isn't interested in rogue breeding atm

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:49 pm
{So many girls, lets add some dudes!)

Firekin Explorers
Username: I Lady Kiya I

Firekin: Chante-peta, Soilder
Seer? No
Desired Outcome: Sentinel

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:37 am
I was going to add my girl in, but I'd like to balance the numbers where possible. <3 I'll reapply for my girl at a later date if positions become available again!

Firekin Explorers
Username: Epine de Rose
Firekin: Nuriel, Soldier
User Image
Seer? No - Not rolled, no intention of rolling.
Desired Outcome:
- Sentinel, though he would be open to other roles if others considered he suited them better.
- He has no immediate plans for a rogue breeding, I'll update if this changes.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:22 pm
Firekin Explorers
Username: Meepfur
Firekin: Turiya, Soldier
Seer? No
Desired Outcome: Sentinel; may consider rogue breeding

Meepfur
Captain

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:42 pm
Firekin Explorers
Username: Safaia
Firekin: Huolongmai, Soldier
Seer? No
Desired Outcome: Sentinel

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas