Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:36 pm
Seze 1

Sezarra combed her fingers through her hair. She had everything she could ever want in life. Good friends, strong family members who supported each other, a wonderful boyfriend and all the critters she could want. They had a few that didn't seem to want to pick a person. Angel loved Ruulu, and Ruulu loved her kinfa. It was actually rather interesting to watch from her perspective.

But recently she loved watching Arron train creatures, just him saddling up could make her fairly drool. Speaking of which she figured it was about time to have the talk with her sexy alk hybrid. She was ready.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:39 pm
Arro 1

Arron had just finished buckling the strap on a black janarim who was here for some riding training after being out of use for a long time. Arron found him a challenging mount with very much a mind of his own but a gentle creature nontheless, despite the long teeth that protruded from the cruel looking mouth.

There was something beautiful about a creature who was so designed to be dangerous that every aspect of their being screamed it.

Kind of like his woman. He smirked, he could feel her staring at him. Eyes boring into the small of his back to the point where he wanted to scratch it.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:47 pm
Seze 2

She grinned at him, she had noticed the slight stiffening of his broad lean shoulders. Well, the hunt was on. She sashayed over to him, “Arron, your looking awfully handsome this morning as always, how is the training with this lad going?” She patted the dark hide of the Janarim called Xarthin. His owners were two brothers who were just as dark as their mount. Handsome too, but she had other tastes at the moment. She was leaning for someone a little taller.

She enjoyed the training of all of the predatory creatures they brought it. It gave everything an extra edge to it. Of course when something she didn't like came to call they didn't take it in. She felt it would ruin their image.

“Mind if I join you on this ride?” She asked sweetly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:53 pm
Arron 2

Arron smiled at her, she wasn't fooling anyone, he knew what she wanted and he was only too willing to oblige her. She was the best thing to ever happen to him. He grinned, “He's doing well, just needs a tune up from someone just as stubborn as he is. I would welcome the company, he usually responds better when there is another rider. I saw Angel scooting around earlier if you want a challenge. I believe hes in his puddle right now, awaiting the rains.”

Angel was sort of the camp mascot, he went were he pleased and ate what he could scrounge up. They had ceased having a rodent problem.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:54 pm
Seze 3

Seze stretched her arms over her head, delighted at the prospect of a good ride. “I don't particularly feel like struggling with that stubborn snaptrotter today, I think Valdor will bend Xarthin back it to shape better than you or I could manage. I do love that beast dearly.” She whistled shrilly, and out the big creature came stalking toward them like the predator he was, she knew it was all in good play. Usually serious Valdor had calmed down a lot once he got used to the rythym of camp life.

She rushed to fetch his saddle and mounted him as Arron sat astride the other Janarim.

“Where too?” She asked politely..see she could share authority, when she felt like it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:56 pm
Arron 3
“Well I was thinking about doing the big circuit and chekcing all the live traps before Tsallin gets there and steals all the good creatures.” He gathered his reigns, the janarim was already tossing its head with abundant energy, while Valdor stared at the overgrown pup balefully.

Arron kicked the critter up to a swift walk toward the trail head. The janarim's motion rocked him back and forth in a most comfortable way. He settled in for a long ride to the perimeter trail, Seze had started out in front of him. Valdor's tail swung back and forth metronomically.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:57 pm
Seze 4

They had been riding over rought terrain for quite some time, when they came to the river Xarthin refused to cross it. They decided to stay there for a while until he got used to the river. Seze climbed the nearby trees, harvesting fruit that Arron processed on the ground for luncch. By way of meat Arron used his dagger to hunt and slay one of the prominant food animals of Matori.

They made a fire of local materials and consumed their feast. Full and sated they were content to rest. Seze settled against Arron comfortably using his chest as a backrest. She liked it there. She kissed his neck affectionately.
“Arron? I would like a baby.”  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:59 pm
Arron 4

Arron squished her closer too him. “Well we will just have to make that happen then won't we. I think you will make a wonderful Mother, and I can't imagine anyone else pregnant with my child. I love you, I really really love you, so much that its hard to breath. I always want to be near you. I need you. I want our children to grow up out here in the wilds of tendaji. Just think of how amazing they will be.”

He turned and tucked his face into her hair and inhaled her sweet scent deeply. He was so happy.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:01 pm
Seze 5

Seze's eyes watered a little, which was shocking because she never cried, ever. But he was just so sweet she couldn't help herself. “Oh Arron, I love you too.” She reached up and fiddled with his gorgeous hair, she loved his hair so much. It was so very Arron and the interesting mix he was. There was no one else like him out there, there was just Arron and he was hers.

She turned in his arms and they kissed, taking their sweet time by the riverside.

Hours later they finally coaxed the skittish Janarim across the water. They continued along the trail, inspecting the traps along the way. There wasn't much to see for once, unfortunately for Arron.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:02 pm
Arron 5
Arron was extremely satisfied with this whole trip, it was always good to have time with Seze to himself. They were always so busy at camp that it was difficult to wrestle free time for themselves out of the busy schedule they set themselves.

Maybe he would make these patrols more frequent than not. It was the perfect excuse. Besides with the eyes that Ruulu had finally turned on Tsallin, well he would rather be a Dad before he became an Uncle. Little stubborn sisters could be so problematic.

The next trap they came upon had a large Zanteer in it. Unfortunately the beast proved much to ornery despite their janarim back up.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:10 pm
Seze 6

It was interesting to see a Zanteer so aggresive it made her wonder what was going on in this part of the jungle for a normally peaceful species to be so fussy about taming. “Do you think there are hunters out here, normally they are not quite so viscious.” She hated the thought of poachers in her woods, this area was handled by them specifically.

She shook her hair out and growled at nothing in particular. How dare they come between her and her sanctuary.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:11 pm
Arron 6

When she growled like that she reminded him so much of his mother he thought he would swallow his tongue. Maybe that was why he loved her so much, she carried that familiar fire, that absolute zest for life, how could he son of Iroia fall for any female less amazing than his own Mother. He knew she would be so proud to hear him say that.

“We will tighten the search pattern and flush them out, don't worry, they will not terrorize our creatures any more.”

He had made it his business to protect animals, in a strange way albeit, but it was effective, more effective than training creatures who may or may not fall into the wrong hands.

He shook his head. “Why don't people see that there are easier ways to go about getting food for your family than at the expense of other creatures pain and suffering?”  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:15 pm
Seze 7

“They will learn if I have to teach them one by one.” She said visciously. No creature deserved maltreatment. Not for all the gold in Tendaji. She shook herself again. Arron was right, they would fix the problem and continue to protect creatures no matter where they went. But perhaps they needed to speed up their training. She knew of one man who could teach them the wild ways of taming and dealing with poachers.

“We have to consult Kiyelt, you know the guy who is friends with our parents. He's that ice guy who lives in Oba.” Strange spot for a iceling but well she was in Matori at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:16 pm
Arron 7

“Oh yeah! I remember him, the tall fellow withe the awesome beard..do you think I could pull that off?” He rubbed his face distractedly. He hadn't seen hide nor hair of the iceling in years. Oba must be treating him pretty well.”

He wondered if maybe Kiyelt hadn't started his own family yet, out there, he was getting awfully old.

“Do you want a boy or a girl?” He asked curiously. He couldn't decide which he wanted. He simply couldn't choose.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:17 pm
Seze 8

Seze blinked, “You want me to choose now?” She tilted her head, “A girl, I want a girl. But a boy would be good too. Son's pick their Mamma you know, where girls worship their Father.” Her eyes got all sparkly at the thought of him holding a baby girl. A baby girl with her eyes and his hair. She sighed long and deep. “Our children will be beautiful. I love you so much, I don't think I've ever been this happy.”

Her heart ached in the most beautiful way. This was what real love felt like. She had felt it once before, yes, but it had never gotten this far.  
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff