Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
[Y2] Announcement Archive

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:21 am
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
:: [Y2] ANNOUNCEMENT ARCHIVE ::
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User ImageTʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴜɪʟᴅ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴠɪᴇᴡᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.User Image

:: [Y1] Announcement Archive ::

[align=center][size=16][b][color=darkblue]:: title ::[/color][/b][/size][/align][align=center][b][size=11][color=cadetblue](( date ))[/color][/size][/b][/align]

[quote][align=center][color=black]xxx[/color][/align][/quote]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:48 pm
:: Guild Update III ::
(( Aug 3 2018 19:15:04 ))

Quote:
Hello everyone ^^

I'm happy to see say that things are moving along great, but I must apologize for my absence. This has caused some delays to the opening of the guild for Year 2. However, we'll be back on full throttle this coming week and so I wanted to give everyone a heads up about things to come.

1) We are now allowing players who randomize for Academy Starter Pokemon to re-roll in the event they are not happy with their first roll. The re-roll is ONE-TIME. You will be able to choose between your first roll and the re-roll, but once you have chosen you must quote myself or a crew member about your decision.
2) Returning characters will be allowed to return to the academy with all their Pokemon as well as one extra Pokemon of their choice. This extra Pokemon can even be an Alolan Pokemon! Remember that this is only a choice and not mandatory. This is possible thanks to the Year 1 Badge.
3) You may create a new character for Year 2, new characters do not have to start in Year 1 unless you want to. It is your choice. Their Pokemon will begin at lvl 15.

Alright guys we need to start recruiting new members to the guild. We will be providing prizes for members who manage to bring new players to the guild so please promote our guild and help us grow 3nodding for the moment we do not have a set deadline for the start of Year 2, but nonetheless I encourage everyone to get your character profiles ready!

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:24 pm
:: Guild Update IV ::
(( Aug 10 2018 18:08:11 ))

Quote:
Good evening everyone!

I'm glad to see that you guys have started using the Pokemon World RP 3nodding we are drawing closer to the start of Year 2 so I hope everyone is looking forward to all the changes that will be happening. Here is a little sneak peak we have posted, an End Credits scene to give a hint of what's to come ^^ Enjoy! (click the link)

Alright everyone! We are currently in need of Teacher Characters so we are opening teacher positions. We are looking for Battle, Outdoor, and Technology classes. Teacher characters will not count towards your overall character count BUT it is a much harder position to obtained. Imagine you are applying for an actual job! We are not doing a 'first come, first serve', we are looking for dedicated and active players to fill in these roles. Therefore you may submit your teacher application by filling out our Teacher Profile Template and PMing myself, Shadow of Miracles. We will review your profile and if we like it then we will set up an interview to see if you are chosen for the teacher position 3nodding

We are removing the Friendship Point System from the guild! Because of this decision, we have remove the mention of FP (friendship points) on all profiles so please do not be alarmed if you got a notice about a change in your post. We will bring you more updates as we come closer to Year 2!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:45 pm
:: Guild Update V ::
(( Sep 18 2018 12:47:34 ))

Quote:
Hey guys! Its been a while since I made a guild announcement so I just wanted to go over a few things.

We have now changed our guild into a private/hidden guild where it is invite-only. This was decided due to the plot-heavy element of the guild where we want to make sure everyone feels included in the story. This change will also help us with managing the Plot for each Academy Year and we can work together with the members to expand the plot and it make it more enjoyable for everyone ^^

On another note, I wanted to remind all returning characters that you can add one new pokemon to your team. This was explained in a previous guild announcement, but if you want (not mandatory) you can start Year 2 with a new Pokemon (the pokemon must have been caught during the student's summer break).

I'm happy to say that we will be opening the guild Tomorrow since we have quite a lot of characters already approved. We are still doing some updates to the guild, but overall we can at least start having the students enter the academy. So get excited!!

p.s Please send in your teacher applications >.< we are still in need of faculty!

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:24 pm
:: THE RP IS OPENED ::
(( Sep 19 2018 15:25:57 ))

Quote:
It is a glorious day because we are officially opening the RP for YEAR 2!!

Members whose character(s) have been approved may start posting their characters arriving at the academy 3nodding As for our other members please be patient while we continue our review of your profiles. At this time no one has been assigned a dorm or House yet so please only post your characters in the following forums: On-Campus, Off-Campus, and Lamia District.

No Pokemon captures or encounters at the moment (we are still updating the Daily Weather). We are still making some last minute changes to the guild, but everyone who has been approved is good to go and post ^^b We will be bringing you more updates as we get ready to start classes once again. I hope that everyone will enjoy these changes!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:07 am
:: Guild Update ::
(( Sep 28 2018 08:09:24 ))

Quote:
Good morning guys ^^

Alright everyone we would like to get started, but we need to make sure all our members are approved and ready to go before we get into the fun stuff. What is the fun stuff? Well for the first time we'll be assigning Year 1 students to their House in the Auditorium! Meaning all our new kids will be greeted and welcomed by the Year 2 students. In order to help Year 1 students transition and adapt to the academy we'll be assigng House Representatives (or Reps for short)! The Reps will consist of 1 boy and 1 girl per House and they will be in charge of not just showing the kids around, but also as a leader for their House. More details about the position will be presented later. However, we must express that some players will automically become Reps due to some Houses (such as Kingdra) being short on members. We apologize for the inconvenience, but there might be similar circumstances in the future where we will need help. Since we are now a private guild we will need everyone's help to make the guild strong!

We would like to get started this Monday so please have your characters submitted by Sunday September 30th so we start on time. We are also still looking for teacher characters so please send us your profiles if you wish to become a teacher!

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:23 pm
:: Auditorium Event Delayed ::
(( Oct 2 2018 10:44:51 ))

Quote:
Hello guys ^^

sorry for the late announcement, but we're going to be delaying the event until the weekend. Some players need more time (myself included sweatdrop ) to complete their profiles so we'll be starting our event on Saturday 3nodding

Also just a heads up but we'll be posting our brand new rules which will go over a lot of the new rules and mechanics that we have created for this new year so please read over it as it will be a helpful guide for everyone ^^

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:38 am
:: Opening Ceremony ::
(( Oct 19 2018 06:50:21 ))

Quote:
Good morning everyone!

I'm happy to announce that we will be starting our Opening Ceremony today! In order to make sure everything goes as planned we will be moving all characters to the auditorium in order to save time. You must have notified me prior to this announcement in order to avoid the force movement of your character. I just want to go over some things so the event is a little more clear.

In this event all first year students will be designated a House, each House Representative will call for the new students to come forth and be given their "tie" that represents the color of their House. The way the auditorium will be broken down is into the following sections: Charizard House (Upper left side), Salamence (Upper right side), Flygon (Bottom right side), Kingdra (Bottom left side), and New Students (Middle area).

Here is the schedule for the event:
1) Opening Speech with introduction of House Representatives.
2) Charizard House announcing new students.
3) Flygon House announcing new students.
4) Salamence House announcing new students.
5) Kingdra House announcing new students.
6) Introducing Faculty and Staff.
7) Closing Ceremony Speech.

Important Note: You may post your characters reacting to the event at any time in between this schedule (don't be shy and have fun). This does not apply to the individuals directly involved with the ceremony (House reps).

I hope everyone is excited ^^ so just be on the look out for our Opening Ceremony Speech!

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:22 am
:: Opening Ceremony ::
(( Oct 19 2018 06:50:21 ))

Quote:
Good morning/evening everyone!

We have finally finished the opening ceremony and it is now time for our characters to have some freedom to move around the academy! This Free Time will last until Monday, 19th at 12PM EST. We will then be moving on to the next RP day which will be Orientation for all the new students and Club Fair Preparations for all second year students. Clubs are a mandatory part of the academy so every student must join one therefore the purpose of this Club Fair is to promote the existing clubs ^^

We unfortunately missed the chance to celebrate Halloween in the guild BUT in order to try and keep with the season we will have our Club Fair event with a Halloween theme. This means costumes, trick-o-treat, and games! We are currently discussing the details in the Discord channel so we hope everyone will join us 3nodding

Also I apologize for not including this in the Closing ceremony post, but the Pokegear is equipped with a MAP of the academy so students will have an idea about where they're going. In order to view your character's room and roommate please visit the appropriate House Forum and go to House of ___ Dorm Roster and Room Assignments; it should be the announcement post in each House forum.

I hope everyone has a great day!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:00 pm
:: RP Closed until date change ::
(( Nov 21 2018 12:01:35))

Quote:
Hello guys!

I apologize for the delay but the RP is now closed until we finish the date change. Thank you guys for posting and making the RP great ^^ this process should not last longer than the end of today. We will have an announcement when the RP is opened again, but the mean time please be patient while we update the guild ^^

Thank you guys I will talk with you all tomorrow!

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:02 pm
:: New RP Day: Orientation and Club Fair Preparations ::
(( Nov 23 2018 14:13:22 ))

Quote:
Hello everyone ^^ I hope you all had a great thanksgiving or regular day!

The RP is opened again and we start a new day with two things happening: Orientation (for the New students) and Club Fair Preparations (for Returning students). Right now its morning and all new students should be receiving new messages to their PokeGears asking them to meet in the Courtyard for Orientation. Orientation will began on Monday November 26th.

Returning students are to work on getting their clubs ready for the Club Fair which will be happening the next RP day. Remember that joining a Club is mandatory that means all returning students should be part of a club and they should be working on the Club Fair. Discussion for the Club Fair event is happening in Discord, but if you're more comfortable communicating with your club members through private message that's fine just please keep me updated on what your plans are. For the time being this RP day will last 1 week but depending on the level of progress we might extend it.

Choosing Classes: I want everyone to provide me a list of your top 3 classes you'd like your characters to take for this year via private message in gaia or discord. I will be using this information to assign students their classes. So please send them as soon as you can so you can have a better chance at taking the class you want!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:24 pm
:: Orientation Update ::
(( Dec 19 2018 10:34:50 ))

Quote:
HEy guys! I hope everyone is doing great during this last month of the year 3nodding

i apologize with the delays with Orientation and moving to the next RP day, but things have been a bit busy for myself and everyone. We will wrapping up ORientation on Friday December 21st at night (probably around 8-10pm EST). We will unfortunately not be going to any other locations except for the Club Registration Office. Therefore please wrap up any interactions your characters may be having in Orientation before Friday. Once Orientation is finish we will give everyone free time to RP the rest of the day as they please. Since Christmas is coming next week, we will be moving to the new RP day on the 26th of December where we will start our Club Fair. I understand not everyone has finished planning for the Club Fair, but that's okay! We will make the best of it biggrin

Alright guys I hope everyone has a merry christmas or a happy day if you don't celebrate it and instead celebrate something different! This year has been the most progressive year for the guild and I'm proud of all of us for continuing to RP 3nodding

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:53 pm
:: Spirit Day is here! ::
(( Dec 27 2018 17:44:41 ))

Quote:

Hello guys we have finally arrived at a new day ^^ I welcome everyone to the annual Spirit Day(Halloween)! On this day the students will get to dress up as monsters! This would include anything like witches, werewolves, vampires, etc, but not mythical creatures like dragons, fairies, and so on. If you want a costume then have your character visit the Coordination Club 3nodding

We start the day with our Club Fair already up and running. All club members should be posting their characters in their appropriate club rooms greeting the new students and trying to have them join their club. This day is considered a free day so students can walk around the campus and visit the different locations as they wish, but you may not have your character leave the academy.

Finally, I want to present everyone with our official Class Schedule:

Battle Class - Jesus, Shiria, Brian, Marcus, Evelyn, Jericho, Ashley, Ray, Elijah, Niara, Artesia
Coordination Class - Tera, Jung-Su, Jacques, Marco, Naomi, MIshe, Sky, Ava, Maria, Skylar
Outdoor Class - Iris, Koru, Cyril, Makoto, Nirav, Hannah, Mokihana, Ichiro, Hailey, Akasha

Breeding Class: Tera, Marco, Iris, Koru, Ava, Makoto, Hannah, Mokihana, Ray, Artesia
History Class: Naomi, Jesus, Mishe, Marcus, Jung-Su, Cyril, Maria, Jericho, Elijah, Niara, Ashley
Tech Class: Shiria, Nirav, Sky, Evelyn, Brian, Jacques, Ichiro, Skylar, Hailey, Akasha

Trainer Prep

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games