Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› [RP Forum] Lamia District
Lamia Train Station Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:39 pm
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
:: LAMIA TRAIN STATION ::
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

This can either take students back to the school or take civilians to the other districts in the city. With a lovely view and sights to see why not take seat?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:37 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

𝓜𝔂 𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭
𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼
𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭

User Image
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

A somewhat nice-looking car pulled up to the station. The driver, dressed in a suit, got out and opened the rear door behind the passenger seat and helped out a young girl with lavender hair reaching down her back. She had a bright smile as she stepped out, a Noibat quickly fluttering out of the car behind her. The girl took in a deep breath while the driver went to get her bags out of the trunk. "Ah! It feels so good to be back here! Smell that beautiful sea air again, Buster!" "Noi!" the Noibat chirped excitedly as it fluttered around Niara. She had her suitcase and a duffel back and backpack brought to her. "Thank you! I hope I can see you again soon!" She hugged the driver warmly, making it clear she personally knew this driver. He nodded and bowed to her briefly after she let go of him and went back to the car to driver away.

Now Niara was back ar Ordell Academy. "Ok! Now I just gotta get to my dorm again and take extra steps to make sure I don't get sick again... Like last time... Mm..." She groaned in annoyance as she remembered why she disappeared halfway through the previous school year; a particularly crippling illness. She was very thankful her family was in the medical business to help her recover from the sickness. But it didn't seem to drain her excitement.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._MitusUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._BusterUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._Mickey
Inventory:

Mood: So excited I just can'tcontainitanymorefhjvbcxnkouireyth
Attire: See picture
OOC: She's back!

𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 – 𝓘𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻
𝓘'𝓶 𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼
𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓷𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓭𝓸, 𝓲𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓶 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓸 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Quote:
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:28 pm
    User Image
                              tab tab tab Brian tab tab Adams
                              ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Brian sat in the back seat of his father's car, watching the passing scenery as they traveled. This would be the first time he'd been outside his home region, but they all felt it would be worth it in the long run. He was hoping he would be able to learn a lot more about his parents' trade here, which was one of the reasons he'd applied for the Academy in the first place. Not only that, it would give Grace, his Ralts, a chance to interact with other people besides just his family and the people that came to the daycare his parents ran. The Ralts in question was currently sitting next to him on the seat, looking out the window as best she could.

"Don't worry, Grace," he chuckled, making the Psychic/Fairy-type look up at him. "Soon enough, we'll be at the train station, and from there, we'll use the train to reach the Academy. I have a feeling we'll make some new friends in no time." The little Psychic/Fairy-type wasn't quite so convinced as her trainer, but she wouldn't argue. This was a chance to see the world, or at least, what was beyond the back yard of Brian's parents' home. There was no way she was about to pass up an opportunity like this. When they finally reached the station, Brian could see several other people there, including a girl with a Noibat. He smiled at the sight of the small bat-like Dragon, knowing how playful they were from interacting with one at his parents' home. A moment later, the car stopped, and Brian and his father both got out, with Grace sitting on Brian's shoulder.

"Well, this is it," his father said, and Brian nodded. "You take care of yourself now, you hear? And if you want to come home, we're only a phone call away." "Don't worry, Dad, we'll be fine," Brian said, giving his father a hug which the man returned. "Grace and I have each other, and I'm sure we'll make new friends in no time. We'll write as soon and as often as we can, I promise." This answer seemed to satisfy his father, who hugged him one more time before getting his luggage from the trunk and setting it next to him. "Take care of him, Grace," he told the Ralts, who nodded once. "Alright, I'll see the two of you later." Brian and Grace both hugged him one more time, then watched as the man got back in his car and drove off, watching until they could no longer see the car before turning back to wait for the train which would take them to the Academy.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:44 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

User Image

Niara was so glad to be here again. She stretched as she stood at the platform waiting for the train. She decided to alleviate her boredom by watching other kids arriving. She watched a boy come out of a car with a Ralts. It made her smile and when his father left, Niara stepped over, taking a skip and a hop and stopping right next to the boy. "Thats an adorable Ralts! Reminds of when I first got Mitus, who’s a Kirlia now. What’s their name?" "Noi!" the Noibat chirped once again in his own greeting as he fluttered in place beside Niara. "Oh, and I’m Niara! Niara Elaise Aeroth. It’s nice to meet you!"

Now Niara was smiling bright as she looked to the boy and awaited his response. Her stuff was under a watchful eye so she didn’t have to worry. Right now, she wanted to be social like she usually is. She didn’t think it was too early to start making friends at school!

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._MitusUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._BusterUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._Mickey
Inventory:

OOC: She's making friends already :3

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

DragonFang099
Quote:
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:42 pm
Lady Niara

User Image

Brian had placed his luggage near one of the many benches he could see, and he smiled as Grace tapped him on the head. He didn't have to understand Pokespeech to know that she was reminding him of the promise he'd made before they'd left the house. "Alright, Grace," he said, chuckling softly. Taking a small container from his one of his bags, he opened it and pulled out a poffin, then handed it to Grace before closing the container and replacing it in his bag. Grace took the poffin and started chewing slowly, savoring the taste of her favorite treat.

As Grace finished the poffin, they heard a voice next to them, and they looked up to see the girl from before standing there, her Noibat fluttering in place next to her. Grace blushed a bit at being called adorable, hiding her face in Brian's hair while her trainer chuckled. "Sorry about that, she's a bit shy when meeting new people," he said. "I'm Brian Adams, and this is Grace. It's nice to meet ye, as well, Niara. And who is this?" He was referring to the Noibat fluttering next to Niara. He could tell from the Noibat's color and the gleam in his eyes that he was well taken care of. Grace, feeling slightly left out, lifted her head and looked at Niara, giving the girl a shy smile when Brian introduced the two of them.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:49 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

User Image

Niara gave her smile to Grace as she finally looked to her. Niara loved how cute this little Ralts was. "I love that name~ It's quite fitting." She then looked to the Noibat and held out her hand for the small creature to land on her writs. Niara pat his head as he cooed and flapped his wings once. "Noi!" "This little Noibat is Buster. I picked him up last year before I... Well... Before I had to leave school early in the year." She gave a nervous smile. "Getting sick in the middle of the school year does not really work out well..."

She smiled to the pokemon on her wrist who chirped excitedly at her before fluttering off in surprise at the sound of her luggage falling over behind them. Niara turned to see a blasé-looking Chespin standing behind a mess of a suitcase, backpack and duffelbag. "And that one over there is Mickey... He's a more recent addition to my little group of pokemon friends." She gives him a little smile while the Noibat stares indignantly at the Chespin from a crossbeam above.

Inventory:

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

DragonFang099
Quote:
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:49 pm
Lady Niara

User Image

Brian smiled when Niara complimented Grace's name. "Thanks," he said, and Grace gave a soft, "Ral," as her thanks. He knew that Gardevoir as a whole were generally rather graceful Pokemon, as he'd seen from his mother's Gardevoir. So Niara was right in that it was a fitting name for the Ralts. He turned his attention back to Niara as she introduced the Noibat, who had landed on her wrist, as Buster, and the Chespin near her luggage as Mickey.

"Ye've taken good care of them," he said. "I can see the fondness that Buster has for ye." That much was true. The Noibat's reaction to Niara's patting showed the affection the Dragon-type had for his trainer. "Would ye mind if I give each of yer Pokemon a poffin?" he asked. He didn't want to just give them out if she didn't want her Pokemon to have them.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:48 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

User Image

"I think that's fine, if you really want to. I'm sure they'd both appreciate it. I'd have Mitus join me out here, but he's a little embarrassed right now." She smiled nervously as she mentioned her original pokemon. Indeed, Mitus was quite embarrassed right now. Not so much about being a Kirlia, though that was certainly part of it. But because Niara had put an accessory on him that he really didn't want to be seen in. "Buster, Mickey! Come say thank you to Brian!" The Noibat flew down to land on the arm of the bench and Mickey stumbled over the mess of luggage to stand by the bench, both nodding to him and verbally thanking him as pokemon do. "I'm trying to make sure they all stay well-mannered. Mickey has the hardest time of it, honestly." "Ches!" the Chespin cried out in protest as he pouted at her exposing his flaw.

"So where are you from, Brian?" She laced her fingers together behind her back as she leaned forward curiously, watching over her pokemon to make sure they weren't going to do anything rude to a stranger doing something nice for them.

Inventory:

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

DragonFang099
Quote:
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:13 pm
Lady Niara

User Image

Brian smiled when Niara gave her permission to give her Pokemon a poffin each, and he reached into his bag again, pulling out the poffin container. Opening it, he pulled out one for Dragon-types and one for Grass-types, handing them to Buster and Mickey respectively. "Each of the poffins in this container are type-specific," he said, showing Niara the poffin container. "My mama showed me how to make them."

He chuckled when Mickey pouted as Niara pointed out that he had the hardest time with staying well-mannered. "He's alright," he said. "He's the newest addition to yer team, so it'll take a while to learn." When Niara asked where he was from, he smiled. "I'm from Littleroot Town, in the Hoenn Region," he said. "My parents have a daycare there, and that's where I got Grace. What about ye?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:35 pm
User Image

oru rene▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃ ▃

""Tнe ғlαмeѕ ιɴ мy нeαrт wιll lιɢнт тнe wαy тo мy dreαмѕ!"

▃ ▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Wнere:Lamia Train Station [Arriving] Wιтн: QuilavaEмoтιoɴ: Excited/HungryOoC: YAY NEW YEAR!!!!

It was like deja' vu, being on this train again. Koru was leaned back in her seat listening to music with Quilava pleasantly resting on her shoulder. As a Cyndaquil, he was always nervous about the train, but it seems since evolving he's gained a little more confidence. The same could go for herself. School was definitely a wild ride, and being back home she realized just how much she really had changed. The break went by without her really noticing. The time at home was great, playing with the Pokemon, the Bell Tower festival, but one thing she'll remember forever was battling with Makoto.

She turned her head to see out the window, and saw Amphirite City closing in. She smiled and pulled her headphones down to her neck. Turning in the seat woke up a comfy Quilava. He stretched against her like a waking cat and peeked up, resting his chin on top of the cushion, "La?"

She scratched the space between his ears,
"We're comin' in buddy. Can you believe it's our second year here?" it was something she could hardly believe. The train made an announcement that it would be arriving at the City station. Koru hopped back around and grabbed her bag from under her seat, "Ready Quilava?" Quilava hopped down from the seat and sat on his backside and nodded with a smile.

Once the train completely stopped Koru followed other passengers off the train and onto the platform. She was immediately hit with the smell of Lamia- more specifically the spicy chicken from a cafe close by. She stood up to her tiptoes as she took in a big whiff,
"Mm just like before!" Looking around there were some incoming students already, but as far as she knew Makoto had to come on another train, so nothing was stopping her. She pointed with her thumb and inquired to Quilava, "How about we grab some of the kebab from the cafe? It should be tradition now," reminding him that it was place they stopped at last year when they came to the city for the first time. Quilava sniffed the air and just like his trainer, he raised up and drool dripped from his mouth,"Quilllll....."

Koru smiled dreamily, drool now coming down as well,,
"I thought so...Let's get over there!" Koru quickly recovered, wiping her mouth, and sprinted to the cafe with Quilava, hungrier than they were five minutes ago.

Exit to Cafe

Pokemon▃ ▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
User Image
Lv. 20 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 19 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ
User Image
Lv. 15 Aвιlιтy Gooey Nαтυre Modeѕт Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle Bυввle Aвѕorв Eɴdυre
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lv. 15 Aвιlιтy Flash Fire Nαтυre Naughty Iтeм X Moveѕ Bite Ember Howl Leer

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃ ▃tems

User Image

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:46 am
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

User Image

"Then I might have to ask for your help in making sure my pokemon have some good treats in the future! If you're alright with it, that is." She smiled once again as the pokemon gladly accepted the poffins. Noibat quite excitedly dug right in. Mickey, however, took his time examining the poffin, smelling it, then taking a bite. After a moment, he took the whole thing down in one go. "Mickey, slow down! You're going to get a tummy-ache if you keep doing that..." She sighed as she watched Mickey be so gluttonous.

"I'm don't think I've been there before. most of my time has been spent at home or in big cities." She smiles again as she does a half dance where she stood. "I'm actually from England! My family and I kind of live in the countryside right outside of London."

Inventory:

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

DragonFang099
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:37 pm
Lady Niara

User Image

Brian nodded with a smile when Niara mentioned him helping her make sure her Pokémon had good treats in the future. "I don't mind at all," he said. "I like sharing what I know, if possible." He smiled at the gusto that Buster dug into his poffin with, but when Mickey examined the poffin, smelling it before taking a bite, then scarfing it down in one bite, he couldn't help chuckling. "I'm glad he likes it so much," he said.

When Niara mentioned that she hadn't been to Hoenn before, but spent most of her time in big cities or at home, he blinked. He was surprised when she said she was from London, though it really shouldn't have surprised him all that much. It stood to reason that kids from all over the world might come to the Academy. "Hoenn's pretty quiet, most of the time," he said. "The only things that get a lot of attention are the League and the Contests."

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:18 am
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

User Image

"Sounds like something I might like to see, then! Hopefully this year if things work out well." While her pokemon were enjoying their poffins, Niara moved to sit down next to Brian. "London is a fun place. Usually something to do, especially for my family who's always doing business meetings in downtown. I get to go with my dad a lot when he goes." She kicked her legs playfully as she thought about some of those trips she took with her dad and getting to see some of the cool sights if they had the time. "I went with him a lot because I'm supposed to take his place in the family company when I'm old enough. I've still got a long time to go before then, so I'm going to have as much fun as I can while I'm still young!"

She shot off another bright smile before giving him a curious look. "What about you? Are you going to take over the family business when you're ready? You did say your family runs a daycare there." She seemed like she legitimately wanted to know about him, hoping to find something of a kindred spirit in him, even if they did come from virtually opposite lifestyles.

Inventory:

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

DragonFang099
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:09 pm
Lady Niara

User Image

Brian smiled when Niara said that Hoenn was a place she might like to see. "I think ye'd like it, Niara," he said. He listened as she said that London was a fun place, and that her dad would take her with him when he went on business meetings, since she was supposed to take over her family business when she was old enough. It sounded like an interesting idea. When she sat down next to him, Brian was surprised when Grace jumped from his shoulder to land between him and Niara, looking up at the girl with a curious gaze. He didn't stop the Ralts, as he knew it would be good for her to interact with other people.

When Niara asked if he was going to take over his family business when he was ready, he nodded. "Aye, I'd like to," he said. "Honestly, my parents don't just run a daycare. They're breeders, as well, and I'd like to learn everything I can before it's time for me to take over for my parents." He paused for a moment, then spoke again. "If ye don't mind me asking, how did you get yer Pokemon?" he asked. It would help him learn more about people to know how they had caught their Pokemon, and give him insight on how each person was different.

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:15 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

User Image

"Hm? How did I catch my pokemon? Well..." She put her finger to her chin in thought as she tried to recall meeting her current team. "Mitus was a gift to me from my parents, especially from their pokemon. They were a Gardevoir and Gallade that were childhood friends of my parents and eventually their protectors. They became mine too when I was born. But they couldn't come with me, obviously. And they just happened to have had their own child about when I was accepted last year. So I was trusted to take care of Mitus, and he was trusted to protect me." Niara continued to think for a minute.

"Buster was someone I met at the start of the school year last year as part of a thing from one of the classes. Breeding class, I think. I can't remember but I got mine when everyone else got theirs. Buster was the one that I just kind of clicked with." She smiles up at the Noibat who looks at her with a confused look for a moment before returning to his poffin.

"And Mickey I actually met after I finally recovered from being so sick. My dad took me with him to a little party sort of thing, kinda… It was at a family friend's house and I ended up wandering off to the yard while he was chatting. On the way out, I caught Mickey rummaging through the hors d'ueuvres. I grabbed him to keep him from causing trouble and the host of the party gave me a pokeball to keep the wild rascal. Needless to say, I kind of liked how cute he was. But my dad knew what he could become so he suggested naming him Michael. Something about an archangel of protection but it sounded too weird for a pokemon so I went with Mickey." She put on a bright smile again as she patted the head of the little chespin as he lazily stumbled over to her and plopped down before her before looking to Grace and smiling, holding up a little finger to her.

Inventory:

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

DragonFang099
Quote:
Quote:

››››››››› [RP Forum] Lamia District