Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› [RP Forum] Club Areas
Coordination Club Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:40 am
X
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
:: COORDINATION CLUB ::
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A standard club room, including a white board, a sofa, desks and chairs for the Coordination Club's exclusive use. Feel free to decorate!

The club room comes with what the coordination needs, from Pokemon accessories and more!

➤ Information
            • Club Description: Follow these rules:
              • Creativity is welcomed
              • Keep practices safe
              • There is no such thing as a dumb performance
              • Believe in yourself and your pokemon
              • Wear comfortable clothes
              • Always listen to the Advisor

• Club Goal: Have fun with coordination!

➤ Current Members

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Fall - Day 5░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:23 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ɪdon't know where to go
When I feel like crying

Θh My!!

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris woke up and feeling really good. Like really good. The school year was already starting on a high note. Getting in contact with Marco and talking with him. Getting the answer that she needed and playing some games, the evening needed so well. But now it's morning and there was work that needed to be done.

"Let's see what we have on this rack..."
Iris wrote down the inventory on the type of costumes the club had available for use. She was only on the third rack of costumes. She wasn't even close to being done. She needed this done so they could be ready when they were ready to announce the theme for the club fair. She wanted the club to be successful in drawing new students for the club. Compared to the others she was, it was looking a little light in here. Also she was the president of the club so a success outcome looked better and she was sure would make Ms. Ezra happy.

Iris looked down at the costume as she was midway through the rack. Her pokemon were looking around, mostly keeping out of trouble as Iris tallied the costume, saying at it looking that she intended. "I wonder how this would look on me...."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:

User Image
    Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 18
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Flower Veil
    Moves: Vine Whip| Razor Leaf| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Nickname: Ling
    Level: 24
    Nature:Sassy
    Ability: Big Pecks
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace | Aqua Ring | Bubblebeam

Nickname: Zoey
    Nature: Mild
    Ability: Illusion
    Moves: Pursuit| Fury Swipe|Leer| Sucker Punch

Nickname: Sameko
    Level: 5
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Rough Skin
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Tackle| Scary Face| Sand Attack

Nickname: Tsubaki
    Level: 15
    Nature: Brave
    Ability: Oblivious
    Moves Splash| Play Nice| Razor Leaf| Rapid Spin

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

ɪ t's time to open myself

o something new
ɪwant to stop, and grow up a bit

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:16 pm
X Kaos X
SpazzticPanda1311

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Yesterday was a very eventful day because on his first day back to the academy he made a new friend. Perhaps he was friends with Iris for a longer time, but they never actually said anything to each other. She was now someone more important to him like how Tera was important to him yet his feelings for both girls were different. At the same time they were similar, but the more he thought about it the more confused he became; trying to understand his heart was compllicated. He decided to not dwell on that and instead celebrate that he gained a new friend! Iris had been so excited that she even tackled him/hugged him which left him completely stunned and a blushing mess. Marco thought that he was squishy, but Iris also had something squishy. After hugging for a while she released him and they started playing some games. Getting to spend time together with a friend was very enjoyable and Marco was glad that his day turned out the way it did especially since the bowling ball pin incident was very embarrassing. When he left her room that night his thoughts returned to Tera and he wondered how much more fun it would be if they could all hang out as friends. He wanted to see the pink-haired girl, but he didn't want to bother her when it was alright night time. Marco returned to his dorm and slept with a smle on his face.

Today was a new day and all returning students were getting their clubs ready for the fair that would be happening tomorrow. He was only part of the Supernatural Club, but he didn't see Skylar at all yesterday and he wanted to meet with her today. HIs club president seemed to be content with the number of members in their club since they didn't do any recruiting last year. It seemed like they were both too busy just trying to get along. Their 'relationship' was rocky to say the least, but he noticed that she was a tiny bit more tolerable of him. Maybe getting new members would help in making their club experience better. Marco wasn't sure whether he should try to message Skylar or not since she didn't like receiving messages from him unless they were about the club. In this case he would be calling her specifically about the club so maybe she would respond positively? He had to give it a try at least.

"Good morning,

How are you? I was wondering if we could meet to talk about our idea for the Club Fair? Or maybe if you already have an idea in mind?"

Marco took a deep breath and sighed. It was always a little nerve-wrecking to send text messages since he wasn't very good at making them. Even responding to messages that were sent to him was difficult because he took so long trying to come up with a response. The black-haired boy stopped when he suddenyl remembered that Tera sent him a message yesterday! This was a message in the morning asking him where he was, but he never responded since he got the auditorium late and then Iris took him to her room. He quickly took out his PokeGear and started typing rapidly.

"Hey Tera! How are you? I'm sorry for not responding yesterday ^^; things got kinda crazy, but I hope we can hang out soon! I miss you."

The boy's eyes widen as big as food plates when he realized what he wrote and that he had already send it before proof reading his text. He did not mean to send the last part about missing her! Of course he missed her, but it was embarrassing to admit it and he didn't want to appear clingy. Marco frowned as he walked down the hall to see how other clubs were working. His eyes caught sight of the Coordination Club and he wondered if Iris was there. He stepped inside the clubroom and looked around at all the racks of costumes that were present. He was reminded of last year where miss Ezra was giving out costumes to all the students. Marco continue to peek inside and his eyes caught sight of Iris who was eye-ing a costume in the rack. "I think it would look good on you."

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Level: 25
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:
      ► Fire Fang
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Wing Attack
      ► Night Shade
      ► Pursuit
      ► Assurance

User Image User Image
Level: 14
Nature: Jolly
Move Set:
      ► Scratch
      ► Sand Attack
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Sandstorm

User Image User Image
Ability: Keen Eye
Move Set:
      ► Bite
      ► Howl
      ► Rock Throw

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image
        User Image
        ↦ Mysterious Letter

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x0
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:50 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ɪdon't know where to go
When I feel like crying

Θh My!!

User ImageUser Image

Iris nearly jumped in surprise when a disembodied voice told her it thought she would look good in the costume. Especially since she had the costume in her arms as the voice spoke to her. Once she turned her head in the direction of the sounds, she smiled seeming that it was Marco who had spoken to her, appearing from the door. "Marco!" she exclaimed as she ran over to him. Like yesterday, she gave him a tight embrace. "I didn't expect to see you here this early in the day." she gave a chuckle. "In fact, I didn't expect to see you at all in this room. You're not part of the coordination club...."

Iris released him before she smirked. "Trying to get a sneak peek at what we're doing this year? Since the costume theme isn't pokemon this year?
Oh! Give me a sec."
Iris giggled as she ran back onto the stage to disappear among the rack of clothes and backstage. When she did reappear, she was wearing the costume she had been looking at. She was wearing a black and red corset filled dress with a cape to match. Iris even realized that the dress came with fangs to place into the mouth but she didn't add them.

"What do you think Marco?" she asked as she twirled before doing a 'scary' pose. "

Team:

User Image

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire: Costume
OOC:

o something new

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:46 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco couldn't help, but grin a little when he saw Iris nearly jump up in surprise. He didn't mean to sneak up on her, but he was told by his parents often that he was light on his feet. Marco wasn't sure there was anything 'light' about him right now, but he did have a suspicion that he was a natural at hiding his presence; probably because he was a loner and could just blend in with the background. When Iris approached him with a bear hug, it was his turn to almost jump in surprise. He was instantly reminded of the hug he received from her yesterday. Marco wasn't used to being this close with anyone except his family members so he was surprised to say the least. He felt his face growing hot and his face grew hotter since Iris carried along a conversation while hugging him. "Uh, I," no coherent words could escape his mouth until Iris released him yet she surprised him again when she smirked and then went backstage with the costume in her arms. Marco sighed, somehow feeling very drained, but at the same time really full of energy. His body and mind just didn't seem to want to cooperate with him.

While Iris was backstage he glanced over the rack of costumes. He wondered if all these clothes were provided to them by the academy or if miss Ezra had purchased them (she was the teacher advisor for this club)? Last year he wore an Umbreon costume which had allowed him to wander the academy while his red eyes were activated. He remembered initially feeling scared, but since it was Spirit Day no one noticed and for once he didn't have to be afraid of his red eyes freaking somebody out. Perhaps this year he could do something similar with his costume that would allow for his red eyes to be seen. He turned to face the stage when Iris returned wearing her costume. She bared her fangs at him as part of her scary pose which caused him to laught a little. Rather than scary she looked really cute with her costume.

"You're not scary, you're cute."

When the words left his mouth, Marco instantly blushed and placed his hands front of him frantically as he tried to explain. "Y-You're costume is cute! I mean- is that a vampire costume or maybe a witch?" Marco crossed his arms and chuckled nervously as he tried to change the topic. "D-Do you have anymore costumes you like?"

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:
      ► Fire Fang
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Wing Attack
      ► Night Shade
      ► Pursuit
      ► Assurance

User Image User Image
Level: 14
Move Set:
      ► Scratch
      ► Sand Attack
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Sandstorm

User Image User Image
Ability: Keen Eye
Move Set:
      ► Bite
      ► Howl
      ► Rock Throw

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image
        User Image
        ↦ Mysterious Letter

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x0
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:17 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ɪdon't know where to go
When I feel like crying

Θh My!!

User ImageUser Image

Iris released her pose when Marco said that she wasn't scary. Rather she was cute. It seemed both of them were surprised, her own face dusked in pink as she looked at the boy, until Marco explained that her costume was cute...not her per say....But he still said that she was cute so she grinned as she swayed in the dress. She chuckled before folding her arms under chest.

"This is a vampire costume!" Iris vanished behind the racks only to return back a few moments later. She was getting rather quick with the costume changes. She stood with a twirl before clicked her boots together. She was wearing a dress, a green top, blue and some orange splashed in. The colors were also on the tattered hat she was wearing. It was pulled together with a broomstick that was her length but light enough to put over her shoulder.

"Now this is a witch's costume." she declared proudly. The Marco asked if there were other costumes that she liked that. She thought about for a moment before nodding. "Oh yea, there's a brunch I really liked. I couldn't even pick a favorite...why?" She looked at Marco with a curious look. "Do you wanna one on? Oh! I know! You wanna see what the girl ones like so we can match!!"

Team:

User Image

Inventory:

Mood:
OOC:

o something new

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Fall - Day 6░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:08 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ɪdon't know where to go
When I feel like crying

Θh My!!

User ImageUser Image

Iris was doing her checklist...again. She was sure she was right with the quantity of sizes and varieties the first three times she did the check off but a fourth time was worth a shot. She hummed herself as she fixed her floppy witch hat. It was the jitters that were getting to her. She was the president the club and she had to make sure that she was doing her part to gather up enough interest for some of the first years to wanna be in the club. For Spirit Day, she was giving out costumes for the students that didnt have any already with this year's theme in mind. She was also going to have her pokemon show off some of their moves as well as show off what coordination was about.

Iris was checking a rack when she caught sight of herself in a mirror that was sent up for today. She looked at herself as she twirled her dress and smiled. Catching herself, she stopped and coughed. She wasn't thinking about how cute Marco had found the outfit when she first showed it to him. She wasn't thinking about how flustered he looked where she found funny and kinda cute... Nope, she wasn't thinking about that at all. She was just enjoying how cool a vampire she would look once she had her cape in hand. As if on cue, the mirror had the addition of a ducklett wearing a dress and a tiara on her head with a wand that was tied to her back. Ling looked at herself as the magical girl that she was as Zoey and Bebe, being little witches, joined in with an orange Tsubaki and suddenly furry Sameko to make it a full house. Iris chuckled.

"Remember guys we're trying to get new people to join us okay." Iris said with a pumped fist. "Big smiles and have fun. Now I'm going to go practice the speech I set up to the welcome the students.."

Team:

User Image

Inventory:

Mood:
OOC:

o something new

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:38 pm
User Image
𝐌𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐤𝐮𝐦𝐮
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THUMP! The sound of somebody running into the wall came from outside along with some very loud cursing as they walked through the door. The student in question was one of the first years, Mokihana. She stood in front of the entrance for a moment or so before heading inside. "U-Uh-Ummm...Sorry! Excuse me!" Mokihana called out to nobody in particular, looking all throughout the room despite only a few bodies being present. "I-I was interested in joining. Th-This is the Coordination Club, right?" Her head turned around while not spying any familiar slivers of light billowing towards her as of late. Her feet shuffled in and just stood...awkwardly in the middle of the room.

"I also w-wanted to know if...Maybe there's a costume..."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

POKEMON
    Pokemon: Cleffa
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Ability: Magic Guard
    Experience: 0
    Move Set:

► Pound
        ► Charm
        ► Encore

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Novasse

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:05 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ɪdon't know where to go
When I feel like crying

Θh My!!

User ImageUser Image

Iris turned her head to the entrance of the room as she could hear a thud before the door opened to reveal a first year. Iris recongized from the audiotorium. She had a teacher help her. "It's no problem." Iris said when the girl apologized and excused herself to Iris -at least Iris think she was to her- "Hi there." Iris as she walked closer to the girl. "What can I do have you?"

Iris don't know about the girl's visual issues. As far Iris knew, she was just another first-year student. Iris looking at her, Iris gave off an audible gasp when the girl said that she was interested in joining the coordination club. "Yes, yes, this is the coordination club. My name is Iris Haruno I'm the president of the club." Iris gave a smile as she took the girl's hand. "I have applications by the desk we can keep record of people who join." Iris was giddy as she already getting new members. She was still listening for more people when the girl asked if there were costumes.

"There sure are," Iris said as she pointed to racks that were set up on the stage. "The club gives out costumes for students to wear for Spirit Day. This year's theme is monsters but we also have other styles in case you don't wanna go scary." Iris chuckled as the last part. "So what kind of costume are you looking for....uh...." Iris stopped for a moment before scratched her cheek. "I didn't catch your name. Sorry. I was doing all the talking.."

Team:

User Image

Inventory:

Mood:
OOC:

o something new

Novasse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:44 am
User Image
𝐌𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐤𝐮𝐦𝐮
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hana was taken aback by how excited and eager this girl sounded. A sickly green patch of light came to the upper right corner of her eyes. Was this the person who she was talking to or was it some kind of doll and the real girl was over somewhere else? To think that all of this had come simply by asked to join a club. This was quite the response! "It's nice to meet you, Iris! I-I'm Mokihana but everyone just calls me Hana." Her hand was warm and just as energetic as the woman herself. The mention of the desk was a bit trouble, as Hana pondered whether or not she should admit to her little issue. "W-Well, uh..." The first year stammered before being interrupted at the topic of costumes.

At least some were available and ready to use for Spirit Day! Everything was so nice but Hana would just go and ruin it like she did every time. "Well, I had an issue..." her fingers twiddled together while looking down for a moment out of shame. "I'm sorry. I can't...see well." The definition was intentionally left vague as she hated admitting to her visual problems. Raising her eyes to Iris's, she might catch they different they looked. The iris (hehe) was glazed over and she failed to be looking directly into her eyes, constantly making tiny readjustments here and there.

"I can see your hair but only a little bit. Like a small strip." she tried to explain. "I can't see the desk or the rack of costumes or anything...Sorry."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

POKEMON
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Move Set:

► Pound
        ► Charm
        ► Encore

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Novasse

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:33 am
Color Scheme:
Grey: #A9ACB6
green: #7BCC70
orange: #FFB00F
Grey: lightslategrey

▅▅▅▅▅ x / / You know that I xxcould not believe my truth x
                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Show them what I choose x I've got nothing to lose ! xxx

tab ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab But I'll hold on tight!xxxxx But I'll hold on tight! xxxxx But I'll hold on tight!
            x
            User Image

Jericho Jonesx House Flygonxxxxxxxx

tab tab
                                                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

x

Jericho slowly stepped into the room he saw Mokihana walk into. All around him were racks of costumes and lines of mirrors and changing rooms people could look at themselves with. He glanced with uncertainty to his devil Chikorita, who walked himself further into the room with no hesitation, nudging the mirror as he looked at his devilish reflection. Jericho stood by as the person he was probably supposed to be helping talked to one of the club representatives. Unsurprisingly, the club rep was also his house rep. He rolled his eyes a little. Of course, he'd run into her. Was she the one going on about Flygon being a family? Or the one about being bestest friends or some crud like that? They were all basically the same.

Jericho quietly watched as she fumbled to explain her eyesight issues. She didn't have to explain a thing to some house rep. What did she need to know this for? It made him feel the same tense feeling he got when he had to explain his color blindness. When she mentioned a desk, Jericho glanced around, seeing some papers and pens at a table by the door. He went and got one form and one pen. Coordination Club Application, huh? Yeah, there was no way he would ever join this.

Regardless of how he felt about coordination, Jericho walked the pen and paper up to where Mokihana and the class rep were. "Here, I got that application," he said, deadpan and curt. Jericho glanced to the rep for a moment. She was dressed like a vampire or something. He couldn't remember her name, but he didn't try to recall it. Turning back to Mokihana, he cleared his throat and adjusted his halo headband. "You're Hana, right? I'm Jericho. One of the adults should've mentioned me or something." He didn't want to explicitly say it was the guidance counselor who set this up because of her eyesight. That wasn't the class rep's business. "So yeah. If you need a hand for whatever, just let me know." He held the application loosely in his hand, available for someone to take if they wanted to see it. Aside from needing someone or something to help her out, Jericho didn't know a whole lot about the extent of Mokihana's sight. She could read, probably, but right here in front of people wasn't the place to ask. Or, at least, he'd probably kick someone if they asked him about his sight like that.

x
                                                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                                tab Location -- Coordination Club xx xx With -- Mokihana and Irisxx

tab Wearing -- Angel costume (halo headband, white shirt with small wings sewn into the back)xx xx Mood -- Sympatheticxx

tab OoC-- Chikorita is dressed as a devil. Jericho is an angel.

Novasse

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:28 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ɪdon't know where to go
When I feel like crying

Θh My!!

User ImageUser Image

Iris was able to get the girl's name -Mokihana- before she mentioned to Iris that she had trouble seeing. The girl was the apologizing about how she couldn't see the desk or the racks, making Iris feel really dumb for not noticing sooner as well as making Hana feel she had to apologize to begin with. Iris hit herself on the side of the head as a reaction to her action.

"No need to apologize, Hana," Iris responded as she Hana's hand in hers. "I'll just hold onto you so we can get you ready for Spirit Day." Iris was trying to be very supportive of the girl. "Now let me just get the..." Iris was about to get the application when instead it was handed to Hana by Jericho. One of her own housemates. Iris gave a grin. "Thank you Jericho." She looked at his costume, seeing angel wings and halo. "Nice costume."

He was focused on Hana as he said that he was sent to help her out when she needed it. Iris clutched her chest as she smiled, holding back the 'aww' in her throat since Jericho seemed like that would annoy him. "I'm here to help as well." Iris instead interjected. "Hana, I'm going to bring to the costumes to you. Why don't you take a step and you tell me what kind of theme you wanna go for."

Iris then turned her attention to Jericho. "Hey, Jericho if you're not busy right now, can you help Hana with the application?" As she spoke in a softer voice, Bebe brought over a flyer and another application to give to Iris. Iris took it and give it to Jericho. "Maybe look over it yourself. It could be a good way to help Hana out too."

Team:

User Image

Inventory:

Mood:
OOC:

o something new

Novasse
DJ Double B

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Novasse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:03 pm
User Image
𝐌𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐤𝐮𝐦𝐮
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Iris's reaction to her revelation took her by surprise. She looked pretty surprised at how accepting she was being, used to the usual onslaught of prodding questions, remarks and other things. "Oh, uh, thank you!" she smiled in return as a pair of footsteps came into the room behind her. She tried to turn and face him but felt an application. shoved into her other hand. "Here, I got that application." "Ah, thank you!" Hana's smile brightened as her guardian angel came to be.

"You're Hana, right? I'm Jericho. One of the adults should've mentioned me or something...So yeah. If you need a hand for whatever, just let me know."

Oh, how nice! Jericho was super nice for helping her like this! "Thank you! Should I give you my number? Then we can talk if we need help." Despite her affliction and things she suffered from, Mokihana looked all the more genuine and sincere when she asked Jericho. "And if you ever need help, I can help you." She then was pulled by Iris towards the costumes and asked for what she wanted. "Well, maybe something nice. Fitting with the holiday. Whatever you think would be a good fit for me..."

POKEMON
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Move Set:

► Pound
        ► Charm
        ► Encore

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX