Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:16 am
Life was exhausting.

Of course, it always had been to some degree for the thrall. Abandoned at the border as a cub, he'd been taken in by a kind lioness called Jezebeth that had raised him alongside her brood, which is how he had become Eldahildr's thrall in the first place. He had grown up being a punching bag who would only punch back if no one important was watching, and things... didn't really change. Every time he thought he had gained some proper respect, he was put back in his place quickly. It meant that he had a simmering anger in his heart that never quite died, but never came out fully, either. He didn't dare, in case he got his family in trouble.

The love he had for his adopted family never seemed to waver, no matter what happened. When Eldahildr bore the cubs of another lion, he was angry, but he couldn't help but love the little beings. He loved Eldahildr's niece, Sunniva, who seemed to have taken a liking to him after she noticed he had a similar marking to her litter siblings. Sometimes she even brought him along on reavings. But she was expecting her own cubs for the second time, and didn't have time to spend with him at the moment.

So most days, it was just him, Eldahildr's cubs, and chores. Mind numbingly boring work such as cleaning the den, or listening to the mundane tales of cubs. He wished he was free to go adventuring like Eldahildr, but she refused to help free him, despite old promises. So he'd have to find his own way... someday.

His plans would have to wait, though. As the cubs took a nap inside the den, he lay outside it and fell into a slumber of his own.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:25 pm
ChaosTheories

Astrus frowned as she traveled through the pride. Life was getting more boring with every passing day. The only thing she really could look forward too, was spending an evening or two with a certain God of Conflict. But with the famine, getting in that particular mood was starting to even affect the pale lioness.

She had been staying away from the male, unsure if she would be able to give him what he desired, with the stress on her own body.

The lioness seemed lost in thought as she wandered, not seeing the darker male on the ground as she approached. It was only when she was a few feet away did her pink eyes focused. She stared at the male, quirking an eyebrow.

"Aren't you suppose to be inside the den resting, not outside?" The female asked, shrugging her shoulders forward as she observed the male. She hadn't met him before, that was one thing she knew.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:08 pm
KasaiLoki

The thrall cracked an eye open at the voice. Great, he was finally going to get some sleep and some lioness wanted to chat. But, he'd better act proper in front of her. He didn't know if she was reaver, freeborn, or a fellow thrall, so he would put on his thrall act.

He got to his feet and bowed his head to the lioness. "My charges are resting inside. I was leaving them be," he said simply, adjusting his posture to look as meek as possible. In truth he was taking a break from the cubs but she didn't need to know that. "May I help you?"

He strained his eyes to try to look at the lioness despite his lowered head. Yellow. Did he know any yellow lionesses? He couldn't recall offpaw. He didn't immediately recognize her voice, either. Yes, it was best to be the humble thrall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:35 pm
ChaosTheories

Astrus snorted, rolling her eyes. His charges? Must be a thrall. No freeborn or reaver for that matter would call children that. "Learn to make as much noise as you can inside, they will learn to sleep through it." Astrus probably wasn't the best mother, but she had her mom to help her with her litter when she needed it.

The female found herself shrugging at his question. "I suppose not. With this famine going on, seeing anyone appearing out of the norm is questionable. I didn't know if I needed to go get a priestess to assist you or not." She commented, eyeing the male before her gaze shifted down to the male's marking.

"Have we met before?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas