Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP-V] The start of a Viking (Ciro/Lucifer)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:52 pm
Ciro had yet to use the feather he had been gifted by the Survival Goddess. While he still believed the meeting as a dream, he found himself wearing the feather around his neck where ever he went. If he ever needed it, he would attempt to call upon its power. But, the Captain didn't see that happening anytime soon.

He waited at the border. He was tempted to leave on a solo trip, but he had promised his brother he'd take him out. Besides, the two really should get more acquainted with each other. And, alone on a viking trip meant more chances for Ciro to snag that ring from the fire-male's tail.

The lion frowned. Tick-Tock Lucifer. This Captain waits for no one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucifer grumbled to himself, tail twitching behind him. He was starting to wish he had not followed that lightning storm, rethinking his decision to join his brother in this pride, a brother he had not even known he had until he came to these lands. He should have known his brother would be a jerk.

Speaking of jerks, there he was now, waiting, looking very impatient. Lucifer smirked, he had taken his own time, making sure to leave his brother waiting just long enough to annoy him. Not that he was truly late, he just was not early.

"Where are we going?"

He had at last joined his brother at the border. Lucifer was not sure it mattered where they went, so long as they left the lands and the famine infecting it for a time. Lucifer was strong, not affected so harshly as some others, at least not yet, but he did not appreciate the constant hunger.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:35 am
Amon Larethian

Ah, finally. There he was!

Ciro rolled his eyes as the darker male approached him. He couldn't help but sway his view, just to see if that ring was still on the male's tail. Lucky for him, it was. Lucifer never seemed to take it off, much to Ciro's dismay.

At his question, the male started walking forward. He expected his brother to follow.

"I have some business to take care of in the land called Mwezi'johari. From there, I am not sure." Perhaps another swing by the Pridelands? Maybe go unearth some other territory he had yet to explore?

"Where have you traveling in your stint as a rogue? Any places you wish to cause mayhem in?" A smirk placed on his maw. Mayhem to Ciro meant a fun night with the ladies.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:15 pm
Lucifer shot a glare at his brother, a his tail snapping away. No, you are not getting my ring, Ciro, ever! It was his, mother had given it to him and he was never going to give it up. So back off!

"Fine."

Following behind he had almost asked what sort of business, but Lucifer was not sure he wanted to know. Whatever manwhore gene Ciro had inherited, Lucifer had not. The fiery lion shrugged, whatever, he'd never seen the appeal himself, but it did not concern him and so he did not care.

"I've heard of lands of fire."

He might to like to see said lands.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:22 pm
Amon Larethian

Ciro nodded as his brother spoke. He had heard of that land, yet hadn't visited it before. "Large red lions with a fighting spirit, much similar to our own." He said thoughtfully. "Might be a difficult raid, might scar up that pretty little pelt of yours even more." The Captain mused.

"We will see what our agenda looks like. I would say we could have for sure gone, but someone had to be late when meeting me." His golden eyes rolled, expressing his obvious disappointment.

"Do you know where these lands of fire are? Can't say that I've actually been there." He shrugged lightly. "And better yet, are there pretty females in said lands?" They really didn't have to be pretty, it just made the time sometimes more enjoyable with something nice to look at.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:33 pm
"Are you always a jerk, or am I just special?"

Lucifer snorted, shooting a look at his brother. Just what made Ciro so sure it wouldn't be his stupid hide that was left with scars. Silently he wondered if all brothers got along so wonderfully. Hmph, he was really starting to not like this brother of his.

Maybe now wasn't the best time to pick a fight, Lucifer...

"Somewhere in the desert north of the pridelands I hear. What the hell kind of questions is that?"

His expression had gone from indignant to rolling his eyes in barely a moment. What the hell man, what did ladies have do with anything? And how the hell was he supposed to know the answer to that anyways? Wait, had they come out here just so Ciro could pick up chicks? WTF

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:45 pm
Amon Larethian

"Just special." Ciro shrugged. He hadn't really talked to Lucifer for him to develop who he was as a lion. He probably should have spent more time with his brother before they headed out, but hey...they were alone now, with a whole rogue land to talk. Blah, Ciro hated talking.

"What?" Ciro paused, confused at Lucifer's little outburst. "Pretty ladies? You know, to have a pleasurable evening with." Hopefully that doesn't end in cubs, he silently added. Not that he didn't like his children, but...they could provide more of a hassle with alone time.

"You...have been with a female before...haven't you?" Lucifer was old that he should have experienced some sort of action. The roguelands were HUGE to, surely filled with a willing participant.

He gave the male a look, chuckling. "Oh man, you need to spend an evening in the thrall's den. They would just love you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:49 pm
"Lucky me."

So much snark. Deep breath, come on Lucifer, make nice with your brother. You only just met, surely you can get along? Maybe bond over...something. They shared a mother, a history, that was something, right?

"What? I--"

Lucifer paused in his steps, blinking as he stared at Ciro for a moment. What the hell did any of that have to do with anything? Ladies were nice, he guessed? Hmmm, he supposed he'd never really thought about it.

"No, it's not something I ever thought about."

A shrug, he'd had other things to do with his time, though he could not think of what those things were now.

"Aren't we supposed to be doing....viking things?"

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:25 pm
Amon Larethian

"Oh dear sweet brother. Are you sure you are related to me?" He must've gotten that gene from his father. Ciro couldn't help but roll his eyes as he continued to forward, leaving Lucifer behind him.

"Don't worry dear brother." The Captain began. "We will be raiding what we can. It seems like this trip is going to be a lot of firsts for you." The dark male smirked. "We will start you out slow, don't worry." Now what was he referring to? That could have been taken any way. And knowing Ciro, it was probably the way one would think it.

"Come on Lucifer." He called out. "I want to make it out of this territory by sun down."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:43 pm
"I could ask you the same thing."

Maybe they had it wrong, maybe it was a father they shared and not a mother. Ciro certainly acted far more like the god of conflict than Lucifer did in that respect.

"RIght."

Lucifer gave his brother a sideways glance. Something told him he really did not want to know what Ciro had meant by that. Oh but he certainly could have guessed... He shook his head, trotting to catch up to his brother, it was probably best not think about it.

"How long will i take to get there?"

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:49 pm
Amon Larethian

"A few days at least. I feel like it might be longer, especially if you keep asking me questions like this." Ciro frowned, not bothering to look at Lucifer.

"We might take a detour. It really depends on what or who we come across." If the duo happened to stumble across a traveling band, they would be more likely to take some time out of their day to scout, plan and ultimately raid. "I guess we will see once that happens." The male shrugged. "You're lucky to be with me. At least I am pretty easy going when it comes to this raids. Some Captains are a bit more uptight." Maybe Lucifer preferred that method? Ciro had gotten quite lax on his outings, but if he needed, he would get more serious about the situation. Right now, nothing called for that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:24 pm
"Sorry, does it take too much of your brain to walk and talk at the same time?

Lucifer snorted, suddenly quickening his pace to (hopefully) force Ciro to catch up to him if only for a moment. A brief display, as if to show his brother he was not some weakling to hold them back or be pushed around, he could hold his own against whatever they encountered. Not that he was going far ahead, it was after all Ciro who knew the way.

"Fine, thanks I guess."

A quiet huff, something muttered under his breath, Lucifer chose to walk in silence for the moment...or not. Ugg, awkward silence was awkward! There were many questions he wanted to ask, he hadn't had much chance to speak with his brother. Now, here was the chance, but he did not know how to ask. Snark clearly was not going to get him anywhere but in trouble.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas