Reply [IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands
[PRP] Catching Up [Keoyi x Mgbamizu]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:41 pm
Keoyi had been much too busy, tending to the sick and injured. Events of the pride were heard in only passing and with how overwhelmed with work she was, those news were in one ear and out the other. She should really sit down and be caught up...

Sighing, she was on her way home after a long three days, finally going to sleep in her own den for more than a couple of hours. And there, she saw him. Her beautiful son. A soft smile played on her mouth as she watched him for a moment, wistfully remembering his father. She didn't get to see her daughter as much as she'd like to but at least her son was always there. She would ensure he was always happy and healthy. Safe.

"Son," she called out gently, stepping over to him. She nuzzled into her child's mane affectionately, which was a reminder of how grown up he was now. He was taller. It was as though yesterday he was still totting around with his sister. "Have you been eating well?"

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:49 pm
- Mynsed -

Mgbamizu rested his head on his paws as he lay, day dreaming. After finding the unconscious Nche, Mgbamizu felt himself rather reserved from the pride life. He remained in the den, only leaving when he absolutely had to. This would go on for days until he had met her childhood sweetheart Isithunzi on an outing.

It was there he wanted to try and start things over. To make things right for what they had gone through in the past. Lucky for the Aguu, the female had agreed. Unlucky for Mgbamizu, he now would need to bring it up to his mother at some point. When she had been gone on long trips, Mgbamizu buried the thought in the back of his mind.

It was only when she had returned, today, did it start to rear its head again. "Mother." He called out, a small purr rumbling through his giant frame. He lifted himself off the ground, wanting to give the older adult a more proper greeting.

"I have been, yes." He said quietly. In reality, he had been eating probably more than he should. But he was happy with how his life was going!

"How are the other families? I expected you back sooner."  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:12 pm
Keoyi moved away from her son, eyeing him up and down and smiling fondly when she didn't see anything alarming. "Oh, the same as usual. Just... extra busy. And the elderly lady is still sure she's going to die any day now and wants me around constantly. To keep her comfortable, I suppose," she sighed with a wry smile. She sat, shaking out her mane. A nap was surely needed. Perhaps she'll get a few more hours of sleep.

"What have you been up to, nowadays?" she asked pleasantly. It was unfortunate she didn't have any snacks prepared for her son. She'll have to make up for it when she had the time.
KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:27 pm
- Mynsed -

"Is she actual ill? Or is it her mind thinking that?" Mgbamizu questioned. He didn't know how his mother could do what she did. The male would probably do poorly at a job like that.

Uh-oh. The lion found himself shifting on his paws looking anywhere but his mother. If he was trying to be nonchalant on the situation, he was terrible at portraying it. "I uh..." He hesitated. Come on Mgbamizu....

His mother was going to get suspicious. "Do...do you remember Isithunzi?" He asked his mother quietly, his gold gaze meeting her lighter one. "From Agadi..." She should know her. Their relationship as adolescents was pretty well known...and their split was less than amicable. "You..uh...might be seeing her around more often." He held his breath, waiting for her reaction.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:36 pm
Isithunzi? Of course Keoyi knew her. The cub was... cute. If somewhat too attached to her son. Keoyi had a soft spot for cubs. Of course, it was going too far when they seemed a bit too close and Keoyi definitely had a few choice words about it. "I remember Isi," she said slowly. "I thought you weren't talking with her anymore?" It wasn’t like she disliked the young female. Just... well, she was sure Isi was a bad influence on her precious son.

The way he was reacting and what he said had her spine stiffening. He couldn’t possibly mean what she was thinking, could he? "See her more often? How so?" she asked, almost too sweetly, throat aching from the strain.
KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:15 am
- Mynsed -

Mgbamizu shuffled again on his feet. He was more nervous speaking with his mother than expressing his love for Isithunzi!

"Well we weren't...but during the Onyeisi's celebration we uh...started talking again...and well..." He flashed his mother a small, sheepish smile. "I've asked her to be my mate, and she agreed." There it was, the cat out of the bag. "I...hope you aren't mad." All of this happened in such a fairly quick timeframe. What he thought was once lost was rekindled when the Agadi and him had started speaking again. No one had managed to capture his heart the way Isithunzi had.

"She will be moving to our family probably within the week." Hence, seeing her around more.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces