Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chikondi made his way into the forest he sniffed this strange new place it had a lot of sweet smells he wasn't familiar with. He had been wandering on his own for a little bit now since he was an older cub almost an adolescent. He wasn't sure where the rest of his family was, so he just kept moving following his nose into interesting adventures. He heard a strange noise that he wasn't familiar with, he squinted sniffing and searching for the source of the sound. Chik frowned, what could that sound be? He put his face into a bunch of sweet smelling flowers and fell backward as something yellow flew at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:02 am
User Image

"Leave me alone."

Tamaa'didos brow furrowed at the sight of Furaha, her much paler twin. The triplets had been surrounded by one another since birth - their Mother had them join the safety of the pride early on and since then things became much more relaxed. Still, she didn't want to spend every waking moment with family. "I'll talk to you later." Tamaa said with a roll of her eyes to her sister, Furaha had remained silent.

Freedom felt bittersweet at this point as she left behind her sister in favor of spending time on her own. She wandered, directionless at first, but eventually she made the choice to head towards the border. Her reasoning was to see sights she may not have seen before, but what she found was far more interesting.

"What are you doing?"

Tamaa arrived on the scene just in time to find an odd looking, lion? The creature had been smelling the flowers, looking quite pleased with himself, until a small bug flew into his face. Ah, bees. The young adulescent watched the scene with a small smile tugging at the corner of her lip. The bees had defended themselves quite well.

Midnightglow18

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:08 am
Ctrl F Greenie

Chik was still laying on his back the weird yellow thing buzzing around him, he stayed perfectly still for all he knew the creature was poisonous and would kill him if he moved. "Staying very still since I don't know what that thing is." Chikondi growled softly as he looked at the brightly colored female from the corner of his eye. His feet tucked against his chest as his very leopard like tail lay to the side he looked pretty silly. It likely wasn't the first time that Chikondi had made a fool of himself and likely wouldn't be the last.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:24 am
User Image

Tamaa simply stared at the odd creature. He was acting in the most bizarre manner over something that could easily have been trampled on. Of course she didn't support that type of behavior, bees were their friends - she didn't understand that process, but everything was important to the environment.

"That small, small insect will not harm you - unless you bother it." She rolled her deep brown eyes to the sky before returning them to her unexpected company. "Has anyone ever told you that you're dramatic." She chose to seat herself now, settling in comfortably on the soft grasses.

"Tamaa, what are you..." A green form entered the scene abruptly, clearly more excitable than her orange twin, and grew silent as she stared at the strange looking creature laid up on its back like a cub. "What on earth is that?" She asked her sister, asking the question as though the individual weren't present. "And why is it bothering the bee?"

"Honestly Furaha, I don't know." Tamaa hadn't gotten any further answers from the creature aside from the almost sarcastic seeming response to her. "It doesn't seem to realize what a bee is." Clearly between the two Furaha was much more earnestly curious while her orange sister was stern, and cool natured.

Midnightglow18

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:32 am
Ctrl F Greenie

Chikondi frowned now he had two females watching his predicament they clearly weren't afraid of the thing they called a bee he rolled over and looked from one to the other and flipped his tail about looking from one to another. "It is right here and it is a he I'm Chikondi. I wasn't trying to bother the bee and no I've never seen a bee before in the rogue lands, so this place is all new to me. Who are you two?" He asked looking between the females that look like family. Different colors but the same patterns. It would seem they didn't know what he was any more then he had known what the bee was. Not that Chikondi really thought all that much about what he was either. He knew he was different but putting a name to his differences hadn't really crossed his mind. He watched the bee flit from one flower to the next. "So what are bees for anyway?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:14 pm
Dark eyes glimpsed the matching pair and Tamaa took the reigns. "Chikondi, you've never seen a bee?" She tilted her head slightly, her ears perked forward and her equally curious twin did the same.

---

"Tamaa, it could be true." Furaha shrugged slightly and her ears rested back to their rightful state. There wasn't any reason to think the creature - sorry he - was lying. "It's nice to meet you Chikondi." She paused to speak his name slowly, even his name was odd to her. It came across amusingly like she wasn't sure of her own voice. Her dark eyes turned towards her sister sharply as she heard a snicker. "What have you got to laugh about?" Her words were laced with anger.

---

"Not a thing." The orange lioness waved a paw at her dramatic sibling. "Chik, may I call you that, well either way... what are you even doing here?" Her brow rose pulling her facial features into a look that suggested she was partly curious, but also concerned. Their father hadn't been around to teach them a whole heck of a lot, but their mother had taught them a rule they were both eagerly breaking - don't talk to strangers.

"I mean.. unless you want to garden? Or be a healer?" Both were honorable, but not something an adventurer batted an eye at to cease travelling. Obviously Ali hadn't... "Or are you an odd duck? Preferring the comfort of a single home versus something out there?" Speaking from zero experience, and assuming a lot was what Tamaa did best.

---

"Go ahead, ask him for his life goals... oh and you hadn't happened to discover the meaning of life while you're out there? Or have you?!" Furaha rolled her eyes to accompany a rather heavy dramatic tone. She couldn't even glance at Tamaa without wanting to bring a paw up to the backside of her head.

"As for the bees, we use them for healing things." She shrugged slightly. "We haven't learned everything yet, but we should probably be getting back to our studies for the day. "Or did you want to know more about what we don't know?" A sigh left the minty lioness as she realized just how much she was playing off her twin. "I'm sorry. She gets me so ramped up sometimes... you know how sisters can be?" Trying for a small smile was all she could do to try and make the apology stick.

Midnightglow18

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:43 am
Ctrl F Greenie

Chikondi shook his head and looked at the females again "No I live in the rogue lands and bees are not something I've seen before, gazelle, zebras, elephants, giraffes, crocodiles, and many other creatures, bees were not in my list till now. " He rolled over clearly the females were not afraid of the bee so it must have meant he had overreacted to the tiny creature. "Nice to meet you as well." He looked over at the laughing twin that the other sister glared at. "I prefer Chi for a nickname." He said with a smile.

Then he shrugged his shoulders "I wandered away from my family when I was young and haven't seen them since, so I've just been traveling and came here by chance." Chi thought of the question for a moment "I wouldn't mind learning a skill like gardening, I don't think I would be much of a healer."

She made a face. He was better at getting hurt then fixing hurts. Chi chuckled and spun about "I suppose I am an odd duck in a way, I am not a pureblood." He said with a grin. Chi chuckled "I don't mind all the questions, but no I don't know the meaning of life, though I've heard rumors from travelers of kings in the stars and such things." He shrugged again not sure what any of it had meant.

"I would not mind if you told me more about your pride and gardening this place seems like it would make a nice home." Chi nodded and then said "I have siblings as well and hope their lives are happy and peaceful, but yea every family can get a little nutty."  
[IC] Nil'nocere Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games