Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:34 am
Zafine the crow

Kiel found himself starring up at a girl that had rather glittery earrings, something that reminded the little youngling of something that his oldest sibling Shura would like. She liked shiny, pretty things too... though Shura tended to prefer gold, didn't she? Lifting a hand up Kiel found himself chewing on his thumbnail as he watched the girl that he was unconsciously following like a little moth following a glittering flame.

He wondered who she was, where she'd come from, if she was a pretty fighter like Shura was. There was so much the little youngling couldn't help but to be curious about as he walked along, his green eyes locked on the one he was following. Hey! Hey! Was that a piercing in her bellybutton? That looked neat! He wondered if it hurt? He found himself pretty curious about that too. He wondered if she'd mind if he started to ask questions of her?

"Did putting a piercing in your belly hurt?" He finally asked of her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:52 am
Orpheus Solon

Histeia had filled her basket with veggies and dried meats to bring home for dinner later that night. As she walked and looked at some of the vendors she could faintly hear footsteps be hind her, although she didn't think much of it. It is a market place after all, it was probably just someone walking in the same direction as her. She looked into her basket and mumbled some kinds of food she could make with the things that she had bought and some of the things she still needed.

Histeia flinched a bit, 'I knew it'. She though before turning a bit and looking down at the small youngling behind her. "Not very, It was more just a slight pinch." She said, relaxed to know that it was just a youngling and not some thief. Then again she doesn't have much experience dealing with either, A youngling or a thief.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:03 am
Zafine the crow

"Slight pinch." Kiel murmured, starring at the small, glittery piece for a moment before he finally nodded his head, "I see!" Alright, so just a pinch then? He should tell Shura about it and see if it was something she was thinking about getting. She had other piercings but her belly button hadn't been one of those. He wondered if she was just waiting until later to get it or if she just hadn't thought about it before.

Giving a bright smile he said, "It's pretty! All your jewelry is. My sister Shura loves jewelry too but her stuff is all gold. So you like silver more then gold?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:14 am
Orpheus Solon

She nodded a bit and looked at him, giving him his time to think. Histeia doesn't know how kids work so she doesn't want to rush him, thinking that it might have the same effect on him that it would an adult. She smiled a bit, chuckling softly, "Thank you, Sir." She said. She thought for a moment before nodding. "Gold is nice but silver works better for me. Also, gold is vastly more costing then Silver is." She answered.

She made sure to keep an eye on him so that nothing bad would happen to him as she picked up some piece of fruit and paid for them, putting them into her basket as well.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:24 am
Zafine the crow

Kiel gave a bit of a laugh as the girl called him 'Sir' when he was so young. A joke most likely, but one that seemed good at making the youngling laugh since it was so absurd to hear. Head cocking to one side he listened as she explained why silver 'worked better for her'. Ahh, so it was because gold cost more then silver? He gave a humming sound then said, "Huh! I never knew." He hadn't really seen what either of the shiny metals cost but if she said that one cost more then the other then he trusted her word on it.

Giving her a smile he said as he followed along after her, "My father is a merchant! If you're shopping you can always buy stuff from him." He wasn't really sure what all she was looking for but she knew that since his father sold things that he should at least speak up a bit and let her in on the information.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:47 am
Orpheus Solon

Histeia blinked, confused on why he was laughing. She shook it off and looked at him, chuckling a bit. She nodded and smiled. She was a bit shocked that he believed her, most other people never believed her. Then again with the way she says things and some of the things she does doesn't lend herself to believeablity.

"I might go and brows the wares when I have a bit more money, but for now I'm just getting stuff for food." She said and shifted her basket to the other hand. "What kind of things does he sell?" She asked and looked at him. 'I might be able to get somethings to spruce up the house depending on what he sells.'  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:12 pm
Zafine the crow

"Food and stuff." Kiel mimicked. After a moment of thought he gave a big smile, "My Momma cooks all the best food! She works in a restaurant." He was young and therefore pretty easily distracted it would seem. That was just how younglings were, they were easily distracted and prone to let the conversation flow as it were. The talk of food of course got him thinking about his mother who was the best at making food. It had him thinking instantly about how he'd like some of her cooking right... though it would have to wait. He was talking with the nice lady after all. Later though for sure!

"Hm? Sell? All kind of things! He trades things too!" Kiel said in a happy manner as he thought about his father and all of the things that he did as a merchant. He smiled up at the girl, a happy look on his face. It seemed that he loved his parents and was only too happy to talk about they. Especially when the topics of conversation continued to circle around things that involved them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:47 am
Orpheus Solon

"Oh, that's nice. Do you know what restaurant?" She asked. Histeia rarely ever ate out due to how her father is and because of how she is. It would also be a chore to try and get her father either out of the bar or off of the bottle to have a nice night. She chuckled a bit, she found it adorable that he was so happy when ever his family was the topic of conversation.

"If I ever get the chance I might have to stop by the shop." She chuckles, a bit relaxed by the conversation.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:01 am
Zafine the crow

Kiel starred up at her for a long moment ebfore he shook his head, "I... no, I don't know what the name is." He thought on it for a moment before he said, "A lot of pretty ladies work there! My mom is the prettiest and best cook of course! But the others are nice too." He didn't know enough about the restaurant as far as the name or location went though. A shame since he'd like to show it to this girl since she seemed so nice too!

"Good! I think you should. It's easy to find. My dad has a big turtle, a bushi, and his name is Aatos! He's a rusty color and stands out. Not as much as Profit though. She's a giant blue bird that sings to bring customers!" He held his hands out to his sides, flapping them as though they were wings, looking quite excited as he described the big bird to Histeia.  
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games