Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Never a better gentleman of fortune than i
but make no mistake to who cross me
.. them that dies will be the lucky ones ..

Ship: 'The Lady of Fortune'

User Image

as the ship approached the island, Silver was trying to figure the navigation, though technology advanced it still held the basic principle with less the crew manpower needed. "everyone keep a sharp eye ... there's a reason this is called Shipwreck Island, wherein lies Shipwreck Cove and the port town of Shipwreck" he said as the Doctor looked at him curiously "you know, as imaginative as you pirates can be, you lot are rubbish at naming things" she said but Silver just chuckled "don't i know it ... when i was the cook for Captain Flint, i shared the job with another: about seventy years old, drivin insane after being beaten near to death at a raid, and lost his leg" he said as the Doctor decided to take the bait "and what did you call him?" she asked as Silver just playfully shrugged "Randell ... shame he died about three months in my first year" he said then saw the Black Pearl sail to a hidden cavern then turned serious "there we go ..." he said to himself as his own ship followed through the cavern scattered with rocks which, at low tied, would make it impossible to sail through until the town came into view which looked like the remains of thousands of shipwrecked ships piled on each other. At the docks were dozens of ships "the last great pirate sanctuary ... where the first Brethren Court was formed and the last one declared war ..." he said then looked to Odelia who was naturally still trying to cope and frowned but continued on till at last they finally docked "right ... set the-" he said but the Doctor just pointed her Sonic Screwdriver up at the sails and they receded up and Silver just looked at her with a raised eyebrow "that is cheating" he said but the Doctor just smirked, twirling her silver device like a gun in her hand before pocketing it "gets the job done ... now, lets go" she said before hopping off the ship while Silver looked over at Jim with a raised eyebrow "you know, i think I'm starting to get used to her"

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:48 am
User Image

User Image
:.Disguise.:
User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

Watching as Ardyn and Hannah were watching over the railing, the large droid only shook it's head before watching the expert driving of Long John through the rocks and wreckage. Once they all arrived, B.O.B. had just fixed the device in it's hat which once the droid put on the hat, it'll change into it's disguise form which was the large man with the handlebar mustache. Placing on the hat, the droid's appearance changed as it looked at the battery charge to show that it was now fully charged. This was very fortunate as it plugged out of the ship's computer and walked out of B.O.B's office.
During that time, Ardyn was quiet as he continued to think about what all had happened. Feeling his own hand against his chest, the young boy felt no more pain coming from the attack which the boy let out a soft sigh of relief. Placing his hands back on the railing, he turned toward Hannah with a soft smile before speaking up,"D-Do you...umm...think life w-will be the s-s-same after all of this is done?"

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:13 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Theme:Here
...I have to become stronger...
... To protect the one person I love ..

Odelia finally looked up as they approached the entrance of the shipwreck cove, though with the expert hands of silver they made it through without having to crash the ship, once inside they approached the port as the doctor made her way off the ship; Odelia began to pour herself another glass by this piont Landon had rushed up teh stairs to see his captain drinking her sorrows away and he turned to the crew,"Care to explain yourself silver? Why we be here?", said the man confused as to what was going on;

Hannah watched the doctor leaving the boat and she turned to adryn,"Well for sure there is no going back to normal", said the young girl,"Grandfather had big plans for me but I think I'm going to follow my heart out on this one", she assured Adryn with a smile,"I want to go on adventures with you and our friends and stop evil.. I dont want to be cooped up in flights all over the world making phone calls in several different languages and keeping myself afloat.. I suppose grandfather worries about me because.. so may of my family is dead..", she confessed,"Maybe I will return to London eventually soon and I hope you come with me", she told him with a smile,"I would like Grandfather to meet you adryn I think you will like him as well", she said before turning to hop off the boat and follow after the doctor;

Jim turned to silver as it seemed they were leaving,"Well... I have to say she is rather interesting", said jim when landon asked for an explanation he then asked the same question, "Is this about the brethren court? are all the pieces here?", he asked he turned to Odelia, who at this point took the bottles she had already half emptied and sat down at the bar resting her head onto her hand for comfort while the other rest on the bottle every now and then you would see her tipping it back as if to wash away the tears that swelled in her eyes but wouldn't go away;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:59 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

"that remains to be seen, Jim" he said glancing at Odelia with a sympathetic frown before looking to Landon "Tortuga has been taken over by the forces of an evil that threatens not only the seas but everything we know and do not know ... going after the pirates. I know you ironically hate us, but we must be united, re-establish the Code. For that reason i have been looking for candidates to rebuild the Brethren Court of Pirates. Nine Pirate Lords, Captains, to keep the rest in line ... though I'm short by four ... he said then looking at Odelia again and looked to the side "or five, I'm not sure ... if you and Odelia wish to stay here and be no part of this, i will not blame you ... but on the off chance ... have Odelia bring something that she will never part with. Something that she would be honored to pass to her successor when the time comes ... the first four courts had nine pieces of eight that were the same and i see no reason that shouldn't stop now ... plus if they were real pieces of eight they'd get spent easy" he said before hobbling along to the gangplank then turned to Landon "for what it's worth, if any ... I am sorry for all you and her have gone through. And i truly do mean that" he said before hobbling off the plank and down the docks to meet with his crew who nearly toppled him over when they were glad to see he was alright. After ensuring he was, he along with several other captains went down the flotsom-like wooded roads of the port until they came to the one at the very top, the largest and grandest, inside the room looked like a french style captain's quarters and already inside was Barbosa, Sparrow, and Hook with their swords stabbed into the large globe at the end of the room across from a very very long table which was stained with old rum, candle wax from the giant chandelier from the ceiling, and cuts from sharp objects. Silver only shook his head at the sight and took out his sword, stabbing it in the globe as well, right above an area he knew had the island where the vast fortune he sought was in the vicinity of before turning to the small group. "hopefully the message was received ... be awkward if this is all we manage of" he said as Sparrow just smirked while the crew of said captains only chuckled

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:00 am
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

"T-That sounds...l-like a fun time", Ardyn spoke softly to Hannah as he placed his hand softly on hers. He felt her pain as he felt similarly about how his family was...well, he felt like the last of his family though honestly, he sometimes wished he wasn't even apart of the family. Being haunted by the same blood that flows through Daichi flowed within the young boy. Showing Hannah a soft smile on his face, their conversation was interrupted by Odelia and Silver's coversation as B.O.B. was walking around to check on the ship.
"Solar Sails are still intact and fully operational, the solar panels on deck are also functional optimally and all sensors are around the ship are working at ninety seven percent", B.O.B. was speaking it's mind outloud as the large droid walked over to the panel that was close to the captain's door, opening it to see that a few electrical fuses were busted and needed to be replaced. Luckily, B.O.B. had spares but it would take some time as the large droid turned toward Silver who was leaving. With that in mind, B.O.B. turned to the crew before letting it's voice be heard,"I will need to do some quick repairs if it means we'll be safe to travel again, it might be best to see exactly what Silver needs..might be a good idea to join the brethren court...it would be great, during our time before the great war happens, to make as many allies as possible."

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:10 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
[[/img]

Hannah walked next to the doctor tugging on her arm,"So are we here because of the brethern court trying to be established?", she asked trying to get the full picture.

Jim turned fronm Odelia to silver and back again it seemed it was important to get her to join this pirate code and he could tell her crew mate had something to say as well,"Captain..", he said quietly,"I've followed you around my whole life.. when we left but young children on the shores of our home we didnt know anything other than revenge and now that the sea are mostly clear of pirates that do people harm it hurts me... but I ask you go with them", he said pressing a comforting hand on her back,"If anything be there for those who gave there lives for a cause of keeping the sea safe and the pirates in the water... But us having learned how they live all these years.. you do realize what they crave you know their strenghts and weaknesses.. I ask you be trying to forgive.. and try to do what is right", he told her; He then left her to her thoughts as jim watched him leaving to get off the boat for a minute and see what is to happen from there;
Jim approached quietly,"He is right.. sis..", he said settling himself in a chair next to her,"Your.. grieving is understandable.... I can't imagine", he knew he was telling the truth Jim didn't have many friends growing up because they thought him odd for pretending to be a pirate and joining his sister,"You have always been important to me even though I just met you.. you have been my inspiration.", he told her quietly, "It just.. hurts knowing... that you weren't everything I thought you were..", he stared at the table.

Odelia lifted her head and she turned to her younger brother there was a deadness in her eyes but something else,"Aye.. and i'm glad you learned to accept that jim. I be not what people think I am.. not anymore..", she got up topping back the glass in her hand and then stood herself up; Jim's head shot up watching her with big eyes as she left the ship; Upon entering the brethren's court quarters she oepned the door she assumed all eyes would turn to her,"I be saying this once", said Odelia a bottle of Dionysus wine in her hand,"I be saying this only out of respect for the dead.. I will join.. and I'lll kill the lot of you if there is a break in the code", she drew her sword and advanced forward, stabbing it into the globe as well,"I be swearing this.. in me own blood", she ran her hand over the cross of her blade and turned to them palm outward,"I dont' be knowing if I will be known as a pirate anymore or even a captain.. but I do know what I was made to be... and I know that I will keep me end of the deal and hold the peace.. as long as the other pieces keep there's..";

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:24 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

right as Odelia came in, every one of the pirates tensed up, all but Silver who gave her a kind smirk as she stabbed her cutlass into the globe and had her say "you're finally speaking with your heart ... i'm sad it took this to do that" he said as Hook frowned slightly but looked stoic "good form, Captain Hopkins ... good form" he said. Barbosa smiled with a nod while Sparrow was looking through his effects "speaking of 'other pieces' ... were we correct to assume the theatrical means to summon us that said pieces would piece together upon said variables and thereover being shiny or junk, savvy?" he said quieting the room which was naturally confused. "what the f**k did you say?" Silver asked after about a minute of silence looking at the man like he was an idiot. Sparrow only rolled his eyes in response and tried again "the nine of eight ... i dunno about all of you but i'm skint broke" he said as Hook and Barbosa looked away not wanting to admit it as well. Silver sighed before rubbing his eyes and looked to Odelia "it's a pain i'm the only known pirate that knows how to manage finances ..." he said before looking to the others "that being said, were we to use actual pieces of eight then you lot would spend them" he said before getting into his coat pocket and pulled out a piece of smoothed wood about three inches tall and half as wide in diameter, it also looked like the top had been hacked by a sword "part of the first crutch i had when i lost my leg" he explained before setting it on the table in front of him. the others got the idea as they rummaged through their things: Hook taking off his hook and Barbosa took out a black book with a red jewel in the center. Sparrow was the only one unsure of what he could bare to part with before speaking up "these objects wouldn't happened to be used to bound a goddess and burned to release 'em, would they?" he asked as Silver just sighed "this is going to be a long night ..."

the Doctor nodded to Hannah at her guess "from what i heard, yeah ... and if these lot are willing to fight Daichi, we got forces on land, sea, and sky" she mused before looking at the two with a guilty expression "don't suppose there's a way to convince you two to stay hidden in my TARDIS soon as the war starts? it's the size of a galaxy inside and the entire horde of Genghis Khan can't get through those doors if they're locked, and believe me they've tried"

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

"I-I'm sorry, Doctor..", the young boy with teal blue eyes spoke up, his hands formed into a fist and looked to be almost annoyed. Closing his eyes, he knew exactly what he needed to do as he looked up to his friends. B.O.B. wasn't surprised about the reaction as it stood there within the group with it's arms crossed. Ardyn looked at the three people that he would call family as he spoke up with tears forming in his eyes,"He...He took everything from me...giving me fears and nightmares during the night and...a-and he makes my heart heavy everytime I hear just his name..I...I am related to..related to that monster...I have to redeem my name..and the name of the Nanashis..but I have to go to Hollow Bastion to...I-I have to."
B.O.B. was quiet during Ardyn's response to the Doctor's question, the droid closing it's eyes as it remembered the times when the young boy seemed almost helpless. Sure, he was fast but not skilled at all. Opening it's eyes, it almost felt like a new person as Ardyn clenched his right fist against his chest, feeling his heart beat skip a little bit before looking over at the three as a tear drops off his cheek,"I...I have to find out who I truly am.."

(OCC: I'm so so sorry for the late response! Hopefully this makes up for it!)

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:03 am
MarcusEmyrs

Aussie Srives

Jim Hopkins

Theme

Hannah looked over at the doctor a scowl on her face,"No! we deserve to be in this war along with the rest of our friends!", she puffed out her cheeks in anger but what seemed to pass almost immedietly as she turned to see adryn talking quietly and crying!?!? Hannah's fast was aghast at his expression of complete desolation and she didn't knwo what to do she found herself tearing up to as she reached over and gathered him up into a big hug and squeezed (not to tight),"Its okay Adryn!.. I promise I'll follow you where ever you go.. and if you need to go to Hallow Bastion to find out who you are", she let go of him and nodded to him in seriousness,"I will follow you there", she gave him a soft smile,"Lets go together alright?".

Jim watched as his sister left turning he watched the seen with adryn and hannah so it seems they were leaving. He felt alittle sad but he nodded his head in agreement if they had to go then it was time for them to move on.. he would meet alot of people he wouldn't be able to see every day and he needed to except that.. this was one of those processes. He looked toward the direction in which the captains went for their meeting he hoped they could come to an agreement...

Odelia rummaged through her pockets remembering everything had been tooken from her earlier from that b*stard that she slept with annoyed she made a grimace before popping the cork off her bottle and tossing it into the hat,"Aye lets start", she start she plopped down in a chair around the table and chugging back her bottle.

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:54 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

seeing both their determination, the Doctor frowned slightly and shook her head "had a feeling you both would say that .... well, Hollow Bastion isn't exactly a place you can sail to so, unless either of you knows how to navigate the Lanes Between and the Time Vortex, I'll stick by you both" she said with a slight shrug.

As the hat was passed around and those gathered on the Court put their new Pieces of Eight in it, Sparrow was still tring to find something to part with before, really reluctantly, pulling out his compass and put it in the hat "that's five then ... who else survived to heed the summons? Silver asked as the others seemed at a loss but then, as the sun started to set, a flash of green filled the sky at Shipwreck Cove. "ah ... seems we have a visitor, namely one William Turner" Sparrow said making Silver raise an eyebrow. However when the doors opened it wasn't Turner, but Dionysus, in full visibility this time, with three other figures behind him "sorry for the intrusion ... but the Olympians wish to contribute to this, so my Uncle Hades decided to let these three have a second chance at life" he said stepping aside to reveal those he brought, two of which Silver instantly recognized: Blackbeard and Jack Rackam but the third was someone he never saw before: young with red hair. Dionysus only looked at Odelia for a while before silently backing up against the far wall.

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:47 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

The feeling of relief washed over the young boy as he felt Hannah's arms wrap around him to calm him down. Wiping his tears away from his cheek, Ardyn listened to what his friends had to say. From Hannah's commitment to join him in the fight and the search of his family past to the Doctor's telling the two that she knew that he wouldn't quit now. Ardyn only giggled softly before looking over at the TARDIS for a few seconds before looking back toward B.O.B. with a soft smile. B.O.B. knew exactly what the young boy was about to ask so the droid just spoke up calmly,"Don't worry about a thing..I'll keep the ship safe..Odelia, I can't promise but I'll try."

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:31 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

...I have to become stronger...
... To protect the one person I love ..

Hannah smiled at everyone letting go of adryn she took up his hand tugging,"Come on lets get going then!", she said making her way to the Tardis so they could head out. She waved bye to bob,"We will see you again soon right?", she said smiling.

Odelia's relaxed posture turned tense at the sigh of Dioynsus bursting through the double doors she picked herself up quickly and glared hate in her eyes, before raising her bottle in a threatening manner she demands,"What be you doing here!", she was distracted as she seen people come in the door behind him before he seemed to slip away but what caught her off guard was not the sigh of the first two but the last as Red came in from behind smiling,"Hello captain", he said giving her a little salute with two fingers; But instead of the warm welcome you would see a captain give her crew mate Odelia stood there petrified as she began to tremble and go rather pale,"..Im.pp..oossible...", she manage to stutter out,"Your dead!", she pointed her finger at him horrified as Red gave her an odd expression as he said,"I am?", he said scratching his head.

(going back to right when Red was waking up)

There was a soft humming as someone was smoothing back red's hair when he opened his eyes to a woman holding him in her lap she had had a distant look and golden eyes but her fingers combed through his muck of red hair, not sure who she was and more mystified by her beautiful appearance the young man only stared until she looked down smiling,"You are awake", he slowly rose up as he turned to look at her,"Who are you?", he asked staring about him he seen Dioynsus on the deck with the other two talking with them,"I am Dara and you are on the flying Duchman..", she explained,"What?", he said,"Lets say me and my father rescued you", she watched him curiously as he asked,"Why?", she smiled,"You are Odelia's best friend.. of course we would do anything for her..", she then sat down and told him that they found him floating around in the ocean after a terrible ship wreck broke the news to him of the crew that were dead and said that he would be heading to see Odelia. After introductions to Odelia's family Red believed them when they said they found him. He didn't question the fact he just ended up with two more pirate captains or why they where there he just thought of those who were lost.

(Returning to the room)

Red wondered why his captain looked at him like he was some kind of ghost it was registering, "Well I'm very much alive..", he assured her walking over he touched her shoulder in confidence as she began to tremble and tears came from her eyes,"Hey captain its okay", he patted her on the back in a comforting manner,"See alive", he held out his hand for her to touch but she was pretty shocked he turned to Dionysus and Dara who had slipped beside her father giving them a raised brow wondering if they were going to interfere.

Dara whispered softly to her father,"This may take her alittle while to adjust she was led to believe he died with the others..", she turned to him,"She is fairly shocked.. you think.. perhaps we have done to much...".

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:29 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

"perhaps" Dionysus said, watching the two "but it would be cruel to reverse it now" he said before looking at Odelia and lifted at goblet at her, a sign of truce

while Blackbead and Rackham put in items for their pieces of eight (a matchbox and a necklace made from the string of an old cotton gin), Silver curiously looked at the other two pirates in the room with a small smile before leaning backwards in his chair "that's eight ... just one more" he said before getting up and putting his crutch under his arm "with most of us here, i feel like we need to clear the air. Make no mistake we are at war, vote or no ... Tortuga has fallen, and our way of life is under threat once again but this time from someone ... different ... worse even i think than anyone the Court ever faced"

the Doctor smirked at B.O.B. before heading inside the TARDIS and looked at the two as they came in "so, quick rundown: this ship is called the TARDIS, stands for Time and Relative Dimension in Space" she said with a wide grin "bigger on the inside, my home and absolutly reliable" she said before glancing at the console "when she decides to play nice" she said as the machinery made a noise like it was telling the Doctor off "well you do! now don't be that way, we got company"

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

JubiJujubi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:39 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

"I will do the best I can", the large droid spoke up as B.O.B. just lifted up it's arm, making it look like the droid was almost flexing to make the children laugh before walking off of the ship and heading toward the pirate meeting. Ardyn chuckled softly as B.O.B. farewell before nodding softly to Hannah with a smile. With that, the three were on a new adventure. Listening to everything that the Doctor had said, Ardyn only blinked a few times before looking around to see everything.
"I-It's definitely i-interesting..i-i-it's like a whole n-new world!", Ardyn replied as he just looked around, smiling at the sight of what the TARDIS looked like on the inside,"I-I'll be sure to make sure the TARDIS is h-happy with our visit~"
Meanwhile, the large droid walked over to the meeting with it's arms crossed, wondering what was going to happen. Was it going to be a drunken mess? A group of pirates arguing or passed out on the ground? Interestingly, none of those things happened as the droid walked through the doors to see Odelia tearing up, seeing what seems to be a friend? The others seem to be smiling but to B.O.B., the large droid kept on guard just to be safe as it just relaxed over by the corner in a sort of guard mode.

User Image

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Islands of the Waterway

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items