Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:23 pm
The solid green lioness looked around for a familiar face and finally spotted her, not far away. Approaching she gave a half smile, "What do you think of what's been going on?" It definitely puts a sour taste in one's mouth, even she was uncertain of her own future within the prides lands given how the new King was behaving, though she would have his back as it was her home. For now. She definitely had to talk to her mate about how he felt but for now, they would remain.

"You look well, I have missed seeing you around."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:16 pm
The question caught her off guard. "Pardon?" Her words sounded foreign to her, silence had been her company the past few hours while she worked through her own thoughts. But without much hesitation, as though she caught on, her head shook slightly. "The young king doesn't seem to be seeking much in the way of council." Choosing her words carefully as not to slander the king, but speak her opinion all the same. Their alliance with the Kizingo'zaa being shattered had come as an honest surprise, but she didn't entirely disagree with it.

"I heard you were in the thick of things." She mused out loud, finally managing to match her sisters smile. If anything were to make her smile it was family. She enjoyed their company above all else. "What did you do? Make a mess..?" The lioness began to tease merrily. Truthfully her head had been right out of the politics, but rumors had been milling about.

"I have been well, just a bit lost in my own thoughts. How about you?" She queried her sister back in a half hearted manner as she considered her potential plans for the future. The likelihood of seeing her sister often in the coming years might dwindle to nothing. The thought made her heart ache, but she remained composed.

AstoriaFallen

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out