Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teacher/Staff Profile
Lucius Videl the Headmaster

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:39 pm
LuciusVidel
My Creator is XxIce_ReaperxX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † [̲̅B][̲̅a][̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅c] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Nickname: Headmaster/Boss/Mr. Videl/Erwin/Lucy/Lucifer
Birthday: 6th June
Nationality: British
Sexuality: Pansexual
Species: Arrange Surname
Hair Colour: Raven Black
Eye Colour: Wine Red
Weight: 178lbs
Height: 6'3"ft

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅s][̲̅y][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅g][̲̅i][̲̅c][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅&] [̲̅S][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅o][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o] † ████████

+ His Children + 'The PowerPuff Girls'
+ Tsundere Duo (Thanatos 'x' Erwin)
+ Divinoxia
+ Teachers/Staff/Students
+ Anything to do with cats
+ Chess

Dislikes:
- Paperwork
- Needles
- Anything Bitter
- People disturbing his sleep
- Delinquents
- Disrespectful People

Health: Physical - 100% for now l Mentally - Okay

████████ † [̲̅S][̲̅t][̲̅a][̲̅f][̲̅f][̲̅/][̲̅T][̲̅e][̲̅a][̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅e][̲̅r] [̲̅A][̲̅t][̲̅t][̲̅r][̲̅i][̲̅b][̲̅u][̲̅t][̲̅e] [̲̅&] [̲̅A][̲̅b][̲̅i][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅s] † ████████

Points=120
Physical:
    -Strength: 18/20
    -Durability: 10/20
    -Speed & Agility: 12/20
    -Stamina: 10/20
    -Weapon Proficiency: 0/15

Magical:
    -Magical Strength: 20/20
    -Magical Durability: 15/20
    -Magical Energy: 20/20
    -Magic Control: 15/20

Hell-Fire Control: The users can generate and manipulate the cursed flames of Hell, which can completely destroy anything. Sometimes, the flames are not generated, but instead summoned from the depths of Hell itself. His flame colour is a mixture of red and black.
Limit: Hell-fire may be extinguished or repelled by holy items and substances (i.e. Holy water, crosses).
Limit: User may not be able to manipulate normal fire, and cannot use the flames for normal day purposes (i.e. cooking, campfire).

Torture Inducement: Can induce torture on target with illusions and thoughts from past, present and future(that brings false illusions).The user torments their victims mentally and emotionally. This power is mostly used with illusions. The scale of this power can vary from a single person to five people

Concilium: Can control the minds of others with targets being completely subject to their mental control. If the victims were placed into a semi-conscious state, they may not have any recollection of the previous actions that they performed while under its effect. (Still learning the ropes.)

Forbidden Form: Often times, transcendent demons are mostly in a body that hides their true form in order to keep their true power hidden. So when Lucius unleashes his true form he would have a new set of powers but won't have the ones in his human form during his true form.

████████ † [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l][̲̅i][̲̅t][̲̅y] [̲̅&] [̲̅P][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅a][̲̅l] [̲̅I][̲̅n][̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅a][̲̅t][̲̅i][̲̅o][̲̅n] † ████████

Personality: Lucius is a very open minded person, though he does take some questions very literally. He is kind but yet can be brutal honest depending what's being asked. He isn't afraid to show public affection, it goes in two ways 1. Lead to public humiliation 2. Receive 'Awww' from bystanders most people receive a 1 unfortunately. He doesn't get angry easily, he knows when to be cheerful and when not to be. He doesn't express too much of his emotions that's why you'll see a smile on his face.

Relationship Status: Engaged

Fears: Pediophobia & Hierophobia. Losing the people he loves.

Backstory: Lucius is the last descendant of Lucas Videl, the founder of the academy. He like any other rich child he was a spoiled brat when he was a young child until his mother died in a mysterious 'accident' leaving him with his father's care who was the current headmaster of the school at that time. Lucius also attended that school, he was still spoiled yet playful, quite popular and had plenty of friends enough to carry on. He saw a boy with dark blue hair and orange eyes, Thanatos. The boy was absolutely brutally honest which made it difficult for Lucius to befriend, he would come up to him to have a chat but tease and annoy hum most of the time though occasionally he would ask the Greek boy to spur with him and if he wins he would leave him alone, Lucius would occasionally keep his word.

One day, Lucius received an unsettling news that his father was pronounced dead on his bed. Instead of having the playful personality he would usually have, he grew quiet and not himself because he knew he was alone. His father did right a note to him before he died but unfortunately it was unreadable, like he was in a hurry. They say time heals wounds, well think again.
Over months after his father's death Lucuis felt a hold, an irritating yet alluring hold. He would frequently have nightmares, hear voices and see things that are not actually there. He suspected he had schizophrenia, he was wrong. He woke up from a horrific and gruesome nightmare, he found a mark impaled on his left hand. He would were gloves to avoid questions about it, his answer would be 'it's a tattoo' but that doesn't explain when it bleeds.

One night, Lucius unnaturally stayed up pass the curfew, he roamed through the campus like he was looking for something before he could carry on any further one of the guards caught him. Lucius eyes were bright red like blazing fire full of bloodlust, "They are waiting, they are hungry, you'll do~." He said then attacked the man before he could have made a pool of blood . Thanatos blocked his path. Out of instincts Lucius backed away from him like he had something that obviously doesn't sit well with him. He had a look of disgust, "You! Tch no matter, you'll be just perfect.~" he lunged at him. He didn't fight the way they did in their friendly matches, he was more aggressive and demanded of actually killing him. The guard hesitate to try stop the fight but unfortunately he was caught between the fight by Lucius sending a powerful blow to his abdomen which caused the poor man to crumble on the ground and cough out the metallic taste of blood. This caused the fight to a stop, Lucius spend this time laughing maliciously at the pitiful guard and a dark sinister aura formed around him. This enrage Thantos, which caused him to alter a chain reaction of unlocking his ability, Arm of Judgement. It sent Lucius to go temporarily unconscious.

After that strange eventful night, Lucius woke up and found himself in the medical wing along with the guard and Thanatos. He didn't remember anything what happen last night except for a dream. "Hey Thanatos, I had the most weirdest dream, you were there and he was there. We were in a heated battle. It was so cool!" It left him not knowing that actually happened but it seemed like he was going back to his normal personality again, for now. Things keep getting bizarre, the stage when Lucius finally become best friends with Thanatos.

As time went by, Lucius came to the age of being responsible enough of becoming the headmaster of the academy to carry on the family name. Some people advised him to close down the school because of past events from long time ago but he didn't listen. He offered the position of the vice-headmaster, it was more than an offer because he was pacifically begging him.
"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

+Childhood Background+

Remember when I said that 'Lucius is the last descendant of Lucas Videl' well his not anymore. He has not one but two along with an extra one coming on the way, to carry on the the Videl Bloodline *in progress*

Goal:
- 𝔏𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶.
- 𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔖𝔨𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔵 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔫𝔢𝔵𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯.
- 𝔈𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔬𝔫 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔲𝔡𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔭𝔲𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔯 𝔇𝔑𝔄 𝔱𝔬 𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰.
- 𝔒𝔭𝔢𝔫 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔊𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰 𝔒𝔣 ℌ𝔢𝔩𝔩. (𝔑𝔬𝔱 𝔞𝔰 𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔶 𝔞𝔰 𝔦𝔱 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔰.)
- ℜ𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔳𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 ℜ𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣 ℌ𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫.
- 𝔐𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔞𝔩 ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔶𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔲𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔰/𝔦𝔫𝔥𝔞𝔟𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔰.
- 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔶𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔴𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔧𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔶?

Extra:
+ A curse mark impaled on the left hand that has been passed by in the Videl many years ever since Lucas' research. He always wears a glove on his left hand.
- Calls Erwin 'Mother' because he nags him about work.
+ Since his future wife is pregnant he carries around chocolate treats where ever he goes for safety.
- Forces the teachers and staff member to participate in holiday events. Doesn't sound bad right? WRONG.
Ex: There was a time in the Easter Holiday and he forced all of the staff/teachers to wear full body bunny suits, not the sexy kind for the whole day until there were captured by the students and kept in a cage. (True event that happened in this guild.)
+ If his children(Sky, Ciri, Nemesis[actually great x?? grandchild]) + 'The PowerPuffGirls' has a significant other he or she didn't tell him about then he''ll hunt you down himself and expect further exception.
- Fond of getting piggyback rides from Ashe cause his that lazy to walk.
+ Likes to get touchy and teasy with both Erwin and Thanatos to break their Tsundere armor.
-Low-key supports Polyamory.
+ Believe it or not...
he knows...
how to...
and it's a fact
Twerk.
Yep.
And he expects both Sky and Nemesis( Needs to check. <..< ) to be skilled at it cause
they have the Videl Booty
O3O~<3 DAMN!
P.S. He provides lessons.

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:09 pm
Normal Post-Layout:
[imgleft]https://farm1.staticflickr.com/927/43189566022_4171829b05_o.jpg[/imgleft]
[align=center][img]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i195/XxIce_ReaperxX/Cool Texts Fonts/d5d0b920-7e5f-47be-9fd4-dbc1a462143b_zpsjkodttgl.png[/img] [/align]
[b][color=black]Mood ➤:[/color][/b] [color=darkred]xxx[/color] l [b][color=black]Location ➤:[/color][/b] [color=darkred]xxx[/color] l [color=black][b]Company ➤:[/color][/b] [color=darkred]xxx[/color] l [b][color=black]Item/s ➤:[/color][/b] [color=darkred]xxx[/color]
[size=18][color=black]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄♛[/color] [/size]
[size=11]
Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text [/size]

[size=18] [align=right][color=black]♛▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color][/align] [/size]

[size=11][color=darkred][i][align=center]"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."[/align]
[/i][/color][/size]
[align=center][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bFK9wv2b4A]Theme - InSaNiTy[/url][/align]
[color=black] [b]O[/b]ut.[b]O[/b]f.[b]C[/b]hains: [/color]
[spoiler]
[quote][/quote]
[quote][/quote]
[/spoiler]

GIMP Version Post-Layout: *In Progress*  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500