Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:11 pm
The young adol was growing restless and feisty in his age. Yes Bast had two other young girls within the pride he still had his eldest children to think of and Raksha was finally confronting his father.

"I want you to take me out on a Viking Father."

His eyes fierce as he stood proudly before his dad, the black and blue lion whipped his tail behind him. "You have a responsibility to ALL of your children, not just those girls you and that thrall of yours coddle all the time." Curling his lip a little he had to say he was a little envious that they were the one's taking up his time when he had other responsibilities.

"I require this of you and I want you to take me into the rogue lands. You owe me that much. AM I NOT YOUR SON?" One of the only two males the lion had bore he felt like this was something almost owed to him. He wanted him to teach him to be a male, not his thralls, not his friends. HIM.

What would he do if he refused? He wasn't sure. It was probably also partially the fact that he was starving without starving and it was making him grouchy.

Either way this adol wasn't pleased with his father and was demanding his attention.

"Or have you forgotten your other children already."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:54 am
AstoriaFallen

The famine had done a number on the pride causing many lions to be even temperamental due to the hunger and disease spreading like wild fire. Everyone was at their worst or they were unable to even move. Bast'ion was even lankier these days due to the shortage of food and the fact he was sticking as close by Yhe and his daughters with in the pride.

So when Raksha approached him he listened and grimaced some at the harsh truths being blasted his way. This was a reminder of what a failure of a father he'd been over all allowing others to raise his cubs with out helping as much. For Yhe it had been different because of a selfish romantic endeavor but he'd not fully with held his promise to her to be better and here was standing proof of that. One of his only biological sons had called him out for his negligence.

The kirin lion shut his eyes and took a moment to process his eldest sons words carefully.

"You're right." This is what Yhe would have wanted; for him to own up to his mistakes. Bast'ion desperately fought back the urge to be defensive and make excuses because here his son stood up to him and that deserved a true ear.

"I don't think a viking trip will fix what you want it to fix. I'm sorry to say but you're gonna be screwed up for some time kid. I was a neglectful father.. But I can take you on a viking trip so long as its near by the pride." He wasn't going to leave Yhe when things were going so horribly wrong with in the pride but he could logic going out of the border to also scout out some food or herbs that might help the family over all.

"Why do you want to be a reaver any ways Raksha?"  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:07 am
Alpaca Chobi

Raksha was a little insulted.

"Who are you to say that I'm going to be screwed up, or am already screwed up? Your neglect of your own children is not what I'm trying to fix here." The young male said with an empty pit in his stomach. "Do you really think so little of us that you honestly believe your lack of presence has done irreparable damage?"

A cold stare was all he gave his father, a much different one than he had looked at him with as a cub. He used to look up to him, want to be like him, but now. Now he was uncertain of things. Mainly because of how ******** hungry he was.

"You want to know why I want to go on a Viking Father? To show you how capable I am without you."

Ouch.

Had he meant to say that? Maybe. Rana had done a fabulous job raising them and he had no qualms with that Leopon and her teachings. She was like a mother to him and while Bastion was his father he was just at war with his emotions.

He still loved his father, it was just this hunger was making him bolder than he'd usually be.

"I can provide for our family and I want to prove it to anyone that questions it. Plus once I'm a Reaver I'll have the freedom to leave if I so choose and come back on a whim." Maybe it was just a break from this place that he wanted.

"Maybe I actually want to spend time with you and get to know you. Did that ever cross your mind?" The young adult said through clenched teeth. "Just because you might have forgotten about the rest of us does not mean we have forgotten about you."

He would fight for any of his family, even his twin sisters that his father had with Yhe.

He was just moody right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:28 am
AstoriaFallen

Bast'ion was starting to get agitated at the barrage of criticism he was getting. He'd already owned up to this but here he was getting more than what he felt was his fair share of blame. That should have been the end of the discussion but Raksha had a lot more to say so Bast'ion, while agitated, remained quiet. This was a small victory for the kirin lion not to whine back while his son was going off at him. Maybe Yhe would be proud of him not whining. Maybe.

"Spend time together... We can do other things to spend time together rather than going on a viking trip. But you're right. I owe it to you so that we can make sure you're ready once you're a full grown adult. Your mane is still coming in and I'd like to see you a reaver before its fully grown." He fought back ALOT of butt hurt and it showed he'd come a long way.

"Let me give you a warning about the world if you're anything like me." His features became very serious for a moment, "Do not trust anyone unless they've proven them selves and even than you be sure to watch your back. It was the utmost of betrayal that landed me and Zerrin here. This is a fine pride," Despite the famine he was happy to have his family here at least but Bast'ion wasn't about to go on about the current troubles, "There was shelter and food. I may have not been around as much but that is more of a father than a lot got. My self included."

None of what he said made anything right for Raksha but at the very least it was said.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:23 am
Alpaca Chobi

He felt immensely better once everything was off his chest.

"We can do other things after this." Really he wanted to show his father how capable he was, how like and unlike him he was. It was just a way for him to prove that even without his guidance he still grew up strong and fierce.

Listening as he spoke the young adult absorbed his words like a sponge. Curious to know what might have happened to have caused him to end up here he decided he'd wait to ask. That could be for another day.

"That sounds like solid enough advice."

Sitting down the young male wrapped a tail around his feet.

"How are the twins?" He could be nice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:40 pm
AstoriaFallen
I keep thinking i tagged this one.... OTL

It was true there were other activities the two could do together as father and son but Bast'ion was unsure if that would be enough to fix things. But he could at least try as Yhe told him he should.

Bast'ion gave his son a nod in acknowledgement of the suggestion at the very least. He was still processing the very heavy criticism and finding it hard to fully articulate his thoughts in a constructive manner.

A subject change was very much welcomed.

"Famines been tough on the whole family. I believe they will survive but I am worried." He looked off, "It's such a critical time in a cubs development and to have such little food..." Now he was sounding like a father, "I am worried for the whole pride ..."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:37 am
Alpaca Chobi

He was done ostracizing his father.

Truly he thought Bast'ion was going to get mad at him and say some words back so when he didn't the male was actually quite proud of his father.

It was true, he ate a lot as a cub but even now when he ate, it was like he could never get hungry enough.

"Well, how about when we go out we also bring back some food?" There would be much more food outside of the pride for sure, or at least he hoped.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:51 pm
AstoriaFallen

The famine had not been kind to the pride in the least so the mention of bringing back some food was quite logical. They would likely not find anything worth while with in the pride lands.

"Of course. We need to bring something back for the family.... Things aren't looking too good here.." He sighed. Concern betrayed his features for his family. Whether the kirin lion liked it or not; he cared for his families well being. Food was a must and it wasn't about to be found here.

"Alright. Meet me in front of my den tomorrow at dawn and we'll have a viking trip." He decided, "Also a hunt... I fear there is no food left with in our borders.."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:05 pm
Alpaca Chobi

"Okay, I can do that." He said rolling his shoulders a little bit, he was definitely looking a little on the leaner side, his ribs were just barely starting to show. It was as wonder he hadn't gone made from hunger yet.

"I'm sure everyone will be happy to have some food because we will be bringing some back." He was pretty confident.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:30 pm
AstoriaFallen

"And if they're not we'll eat them too.." He joked. Yes, tomorrow the duo would go out in to the roguelands.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces