Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:28 pm
User Image

Irukandji was there when her brother declared he was leaving the pride and she couldn't rightfully argue with his decision. It truly saddened her that Cubozoa was leaving but his reasons were noble and that of his own. Irukandji was saddened by the announcements and the breaking of a peaceful alliance but she wasn't strong enough to leave these beaches just yet.

She had followed after her brother after the gathering and cut off his path. No, she wasn't about to beg him to stay but she wasn't about to let him leave with out letting him know how much he'd be missed.

"Cubozoa...." She lowered her head in shame. "You are much braver than I.... I really ... " Her eyes shut. "I don't know what is going to happen from this point forward with the pride but I can't let you leave with out seeing you off.." She opened her eyes once more and looked up to her brothers. "I'm going to try to be brave while you're gone..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He was still fuming mad. This mad king just comes up and changes everything. Sure, the rules had been set in place before, but the way the male came at the topic was very aggressive and rubbed him the complete wrong way. It was like he was personally blaming his mother for having a litter with a rogue.

When his path was suddenly cut off, by Irukandji, no less, Cubozoa was very confused and nearly snapped.

No, she didn't deserve his anger.

"Brave?" He asked softly, shaking his head. He was trying to calm himself down. "I'm not sure it's what I'd call it, but..." He gave her a tense little smile. "Thank you." Hopefully Iru could tell Cubozoa was trying his hardest here.

"I know I spoke out of anger, but I... am going to go be with my children. You can... come with me if you want. Not now, but later. The option's always there. You've got family."

Alpaca Chobi

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:38 pm
Peppermint Coffee

Everything that happened was still so fresh and Cubozoa's anger was understandable considering the result was he no longer felt the pride was worth living in. This fact was not lost on Iru at all, however, she was still in a whirlwind of emotion her self about the outcome and not really sure how to process her feelings. Her mother was to be shamed , the Kizaa were no longer considered allies and on top of that she was losing one of her siblings because of the actions of a tyrant.

"I ..." She was still inwardly struggling to gather her self and be strong enough to let Cubozoa go. "Th-thank you. For that. For the open invitation. I pray it does not come down to that. I can't leave these beaches just yet but know that there are still a lot of us here that love you very much." What was she saying. Iru shook her head to snap her self out of the sap.

"Also... Really big balls to say what you said. I'm glad that you spoke up."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:42 pm
He was going to reply until she said he had big balls, and he lost it in a fit of laughter. Some of Cubozoa's anger released and he took a deep breath and looked at his sister with a sad expression.

"There's no hard feelings for you staying. Or anyone for that matter. I don't feel welcomed here anymore. My kids could come here and they'd be outcasts since they're mother's from another pride. It's just not..." He made a noise in the back of his throat and sighed hard.

"I love you. I hope it doesn't come to you leaving. I'm ...going to miss home. So much. But it doesn't feel right in my heart anymore."

The male stepped forward and butted his head against his sister's own. "But if you need me, come get me. I'll come back to help with anything at all."
Alpaca Chobi

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:48 pm
Peppermint Coffee

Iru butted his head back trying to cast her feelings aside for at least a little while. Her heart was hurting but it wasn't like her brother had died. Things were going to be fine.

"I understand that completely Cubozoa... I'm ... not really sure why I stopped you. It feels. This feels so wrong and I feel so powerless to do anything. I want to fight for our home sands as best as I can but I am still processing everything that has happened."

She took a deep breath.

"I .." She laughed some, "I actually am the worst sibling. I had no idea you had cubs Cubozoa."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:06 am
"I didn't exactly flaunt it around, Iru," he tried to calm her. Slowly Cub nuzzled against his sister and just wrapped of his front arms around one of her own in something of a hug. Just the physical contact was something the male needed right now.

"I didn't think they'd come here... and now they don't have to. They'd probably be chased out or something from this a*****e king."

Cubozoa didn't care who heard him insult the king. He'd done it before, and he'd keep doing it unless the man changed his mind. And if he did, well, Cubozoa still wouldn't be back. he had a feeling the Mwezi'Johari was going to treat him just fine.

"Maybe you'll come and visit them some day."

Alpaca Chobi

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash