Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Home Sweet Home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:38 pm
DOCUMENT OF OWNERSHIP

Pokélot Name: Home Sweet Home
Pokélot Owner: Brian "Flint" Adams

* Area# 1 - Forest Grove - the first zone available. Quite popular, and often recommended for new trainers. Self-supporting with a small pond for water and berry bushes for food. This area needs little to no work in order to maintain, and in response to that the Pokemon here gains little to no experiences from being stored here.

All pokemon stored here gain +1 exp per battle  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:44 pm
User ImageBrian walked down the path he'd chosen, and before long, came to a forested area. There were several different colored ribbons on the trees, marking each area. Looking at the colors provided, Brian chose the area with the blue ribbons. This should do quite nicely, he thought, then threw the cube he'd been given. It unfolded and turned into a comfy-looking cabin, and Brian smiled, then looked at Purr, who was still riding on his shoulder. "What d'ye think, Purr?" he asked, rubbing her head lightly. "Will it do?" The Espurr glanced around, taking in the area, then nodded once. "Purr Espurr!" she said, smiling, and Brian took that as a yes. "Alright, we'll get started on making it our own later," he said. "For now, we need to get back to the Academy and see what we should do now." Having said this, he removed the blue ribbons and scratched a couple of marks in two trees, then placed a few rocks in between the same trees of his chosen area, marking it as his. This done, he turned and headed back to the Academy, eager to see what his next step was.

((Exit to Veridian Division))

Espurr (f)
lvl: 2/Hardy
Hp:15 Pp:18 Att:7 Def:7 Spd:8 Sp Att: 8 Sp Def: 8
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Barrier
Exp: 25/75

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:46 pm
User ImageBrian and Purr walked the distance back to the island he'd chosen as his own. The forested area served as a refuge for him and his Pokemon, as well as a place to train. The trees would provide excellent cover during storms, and allow Brian to train his team's abilities. Purr smiled as they entered the perimeter of the area they'd chosen, the cabin coming into sight a moment later. "We're home, Purr," Brian said, scratching the Espurr's ears gently. "Espurr Purr Espurr!" Purr said, tilting her head into Brian's hand. She loved having her ears scratched, and Brian knew all the right spots for her. "Alright, let's see if we can't make this a bit better, shall we?" he said, and the Espurr straightened up and nodded as they walked into the cabin.

There wasn't much in the way of furniture; a table and two chairs, a small love seat, a bed, and a dresser made up the bulk of it. There was a stove and a sink, and several cabinets that had dishes and some food in them. "Hmm," Brian said, looking at the food that was there. "We'll have to see about getting more food for us, so that we're not living off just the berries," he said. "We'll also need to transplant some berry bushes and trees, maybe start a garden and orchard. But for now, let's see if we can find something to mark out the perimeter of our space, so that we don't get any uninvited guests while we're gone." Having said this, they walked back outside and began to look for rocks or something they could use to mark off the perimeter.

Once they'd done this, they headed back to the cabin so that Brian could start a log of his adventures. Taking a pen and a notebook, he sat down at the table and started writing. Log of Brian Adams, date Sept. 17. Day one of training at the Academy. My mission for today: to retrieve something that was left on Paradise Resort island, which had been overrun by wild Pokemon, and to capture a new Pokemon for my team. I nearly lost Purr twice today; once in the Battle Arena, trying to win so that I could enroll, and the second time when I was battling a wild Fletchling. That Fletchling had a strength I've never seen, as it nearly killed Purr with just one hit.

I didn't manage to capture it, but I did manage to capture a Nosepass and a Trapinch, both female, named Amiga and Dragna, respectively. Dragna took a bite out of my hand and a chunk out of Amiga when they were battling, and both nearly fainted each other, but I managed to capture Dragna before she could do too much more damage to Amiga. I think the two of them will get along fine once they get to know each other, unless Dragna decides she wants to take another bite out of Amiga. I found the item I was sent to retrieve, and got 500 gold in the process. Oh, and my trainer rank went up to 2. So I'm rising slowly in the ranks, but hopefully, it won't take long to reach the top.

I've begun to mark the perimeter of my chosen area in the forest. I won't do much with that tonight, but the next time I get some free time, I plan to start making a fence to put in place of the rocks I've placed there. I'm planning to transplant some berry bushes and trees in an area near the cabin, once I get some ground cleared and ready for planting. Here in the next few days, I'll need to make more poffins, as Purr loves them, and Dragna seems to enjoy them, as well. But enough for now. We all need to get some rest, as we've had a very tiring day. My next lesson is tomorrow morning at 7:30, and we need to be well rested and ready for whatever comes next. Brian Adams, signing out.
Once he'd finished with his log, he left it on the table, then let Amiga and Dragna out of their Pokeballs. "Alright, girls, time for dinner," he said, placing three bowls on the floor and putting out food for his team. Purr immediately went to her bowl and started eating, but Dragna and Amiga were a bit hesitant, never having had actual Pokemon food before. Eventually, after a few minutes, hunger won out, and they began to eat, slowly at first, before they truly began to dig in as they realized the food was good. Brian smiled as he watched them for a moment before making himself something to eat. Once they had finished eating, Brian recalled Amiga and Dragna, then picked up Purr, who had fallen asleep, and headed for the bedroom to get some much needed rest.

Espurr (f) (Purr)
lvl: 3/Hardy
Hp:17 Pp:19 Atk:8 Def:9 Spd:10 Sp Atk: 9 Sp Def: 9
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Barrier
Exp: 19/100

Nosepass(f) (Amiga)
lvl:2/Serious
Hp: 1/13 Sp: 17 Atk: 7 Def:11 Spd: 6 Sp Atk: 7 Sp Def: 9
Moves: Tackle, Stealth Rock
Exp: 50/75

Trapinch (f) (Dragna)
lvl:3/Quirky