Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:22 pm
User Image

Hello and welcome to this little giveaway! I've got four pups here that have a very frazzled father as a caretaker. They come with names but their ranks and personality will be completely up to you! Please read up on the Aérastouvíos to make sure you understand the ranks/rules/etc. I ask that the pups stay until at least adolescence, then you can do what you'd like with them.

You may enter for all but can only win one! I reserve the right to reclaim and rehome any pups if the winner is found to be multiaccounting. Please use the forms to enter. This will end on July 7th.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:25 pm
User ImageThis is Cwn Annwn, the rather surprised and very frazzled father. He is a gentle soul but his massive size and rather intense appearance usually send creatures running in the opposite direction. He found a safe home here in the Aérastouvíos, although he still doesn't have any friends aside from his familiar, Cysgod. He will do his very best to raise the pups on his own but he's never been around young wild dogs and will probably be incredibly overwhelmed by them. Cysgod will help where he can, although he's only one bird and can only do so much.  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:17 pm
Quote:
User ImageThis is Arawn, the eldest of the pups. In Welsh mythology, Arawn was the king of the otherworld realm of Annwn. He was said to set the Cŵn Annwn loose to hunt mundane creatures.

Quote:
User ImageThis is Gwyn, the second born of the pups. He is named after the underworld king and king of the fair folk (fairies) in Welsh mythology. He may be found cheering Cŵn Annwn over the mountains on Halloween.

Quote:
User ImageThis is Culhwch, the third born pup. His name comes from (you guessed it) Welsh mythology, and he is said to have rode to King Arthur's court with two otherworld dogs at his side which were thought to be Cŵn Annwn.

Quote:
User ImageFinally, we have Cŵn Mamau, the youngest of the pups and the only female. Her name comes from Welsh mythology as well, and she is an old woman who rides with Arawn and Cŵn Annwn of the Wild Hunt, chasing sorrowful, lost souls to Annwn.

[b]Who are you trying for?:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Future Rank:[/b] (If staying in the pack)
[b]Any ideas for the future?:[/b] (Don't feel like you need to list out huge plot points, just curious! If you're having them leave, explain why here)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:21 pm
Aaaaaaaaaand open!  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:35 am
Who are you trying for?: Cŵn Mamau
Personality: Much like her personality, she's an old soul in a young body. She's intuitive, thinks things through fully and isn't afraid to voice her opinion with facts to back it up. She's a little bit of a know it all, mainly because she does what she can to learn what she can.
Future Rank: Thýella (lead hunter eventually) Ripí until then
Any ideas for the future?: I would love pack interaction for her and can't really think of much else. Just pack stuff really. XD Maybe get her an avian one day ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:06 am
Who are you trying for?: Gwyn
Personality: Seeming to not have inherited his father's huge size, Gwyn found it harder to keep up with his siblings and their rough play. He has always preferred exploring, finding new things and running to his father, or Cysgod, for more information about them. As any good sentry he is always alert, trying to find high ground to keep his watch over the pack.
Future Rank: Iérax
Any ideas for the future?: Definitely staying in the pack - for sure wanting an avian of some sort for his companion on his sentry duties. I'd love to play him with his siblings and father more as well!  

Citanul Lunatic

Devout Lunatic

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:03 pm
Who are you trying for?: Arawn
Personality: Arawn is a head-strong, outgoing guy, who loves a good laugh and enjoys passing that joy on to others. As the eldest, he views himself as the role model for both his own siblings and the rest of his pack, youngsters especially. He will inherit his father's large size, making him the big bear older brother to everyone else.
Future Rank: Fteró
Any ideas for the future?: In the beginning, he'll strive to become a soldier but he will struggle with it. It won't be until he's well into adolescence, almost a full adult even, that he'll find his calling is more towards entertainment than fighting. A grand storyteller, he has a vast imagination, and that will lend to his regales. I would also love to get him an avian companion some day. Ideally someone as brilliantly colorful and flamboyant as Arawn's stories.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:33 am
Who are you trying for?: Culhwch
Personality: Culhwch is a talkative, very unlike his father in terms of wanting to talk to just about everyone. He loves to travel and see the world. With no desire to leave the pack as they already give him all that he could ever want in life. He is very loving and gentle always looking out for others.
Future Rank: Tacheía
Any ideas for the future?: His desire to become Tacheía will be so he can act as a connection for his father to the rest of the pride. He hopes he can help his father find friends within the pack. But even if he can't he will always be very close to his father.  

nessiaing

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:06 pm
Well that worked out nicely XD Everyone gets the pup they want! I'll get them posted for certing~

nessiaing

MangoMeow

Citanul Lunatic

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:12 pm
I love when that happens <3<3<3  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[OOC] Player-run Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff