Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] Do Muscles Make the Man? (Golka x Tycho)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:53 pm
User Image

Why was she doing this?

The thought was consistent as her confusion over her choices to do this...but her resolve was stronger than all of that, they had few numbers and they needed fresh blood for the pride. Finding an adequate, or better yet, a strong male to help with that might aid in some part. If only to use him for one thing - but she'd make that clear as to not string anyone along. Golka wasn't that kind of lioness, hadn't ever been. This in the end was for the good of the pride....and to fill any deep instinctual longing that resonated in her heart and mind.

The High Warlord had never been this far from the pride, at least not in a long time. And travelling on an excursion this far just reminded her that one day, when the Warchief was feeling better ofcourse, that they'd need to solidify stronger ties to any neighbors they had. If they had any at all.

Well, this little journey of hers would soon answer that question.

Her steps were strong, her stance confident and her senses on alert for anything constituting another lion in the area.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:18 pm
Lightning Shadow X

Go find more members. Those were his specific instructions. However, Tycho had done this thing before. He hadn't faired too well in it. Granted, he did end up bringing a pale beauty back to the pride, but it seemed the female had some sort of history within it. One of the males would always look at her as if he had seen a ghost.

Tycho sighed. Regardless of how much he would rather be lounging about in the Kusini lands, he did what he was told.

He wandered the roguelands, eyes searching. The male wasn't the brightest feline in the bunch, but what he lacked in brains, he made up for with his strength. A dumb brute definition never fit anyone better than him.

Tycho started a trot, his eyes landing on a lone female in the distance. Oh, ho ho. Look what we have here.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:04 pm
Her ears swiveled as she heard the heavy trot of the male, his scent on the wind had been obvious to the point he had stopped and raised her head to look over in his direction. Eyes narrowed in a critical manner of this pale lion...hmm...not bad weight on him, or muscle either, not bad, looked healthy.

But she had no idea if he was a threat...

Best to check first, head raised and her stance still strong she called out to him with her ears flipped forward.

"Lok'tar! Are you travelling?"

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:17 pm
Lightning Shadow X

Lok'tar? What was that? Tycho looked around. Maybe there was someone behind him? Confused, he quirked an eyebrow. "No, not Lok'tar. I am Tycho." The curly maned lion stated with a frown.

His ear flickered towards her, approaching closer, but remaining at a fair distance to show no harm was meant by his presence. "I am traveling. Who are you?" He assessed (or, Tycho's haphazardly idea of an assessment) of the lioness. She did not have a forelock, just like Impisi. Her coloration was pretty neutral as well. If he didn't know any better, he would stay this female was his friend's sister. Alas, even with the subtle differences, Tycho knew that wasn't the case.

"Nice pelt you got there." Whether he was referring to her body, or the one she wore was questionable.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:35 pm
She paused briefly, ah, right, their greetings outside the pride probably weren't as well known. There was a small huff of amusement at his answer though as she drew closer and looked over him, there were rarely any pale pelts in her pride...hmm...

"Apologies, Tycho...Lok'tar is a greeting where I come from, we also greet in another way; 'Strength and Honor'." She offered a polite bow of her head. "I am Golka and I am travelling also, I'm seeking-" Thankfully his curiousity in her pelt got in the way of her possibly making a social faux pas.

"Mh, thank you, I earned it on my coming of age trial...so why are you travelling Tycho?"

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:47 pm
Lightning Shadow X

If she thought he had missed the comment of what she was seeking, she would be correct. Tycho found himself only half listening to the female, managed to catch her name and comments about the pelt she wore.

"Coming of age trial? What does that mean?" His former pride didn't have anything like that, and he was pretty sure that didn't even exist in his current pride. He looked curious at it, before his eyes drifted to the rune like marking on her flank. His head tilted, before he focused back to her.

"Ah. I am. I am on a mission from my pride leader, to recruit new members." He hated these types of mission. This would be the second one. "He wants nice, strong lions in the pride. For protection, just in case." Just in case a threat? It was questionable to the current female ruler why they needed more reinforcements. The land had never been of hostile nature. But since her mate insisted the world was a dangerous place, Aisu had gone along with it.

"And you are out here because...?" He returned the question she had asked.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:34 pm
Golka listened on intently while making small affirmations on his appearance and his stance, this one was good, hopefully some good genes in him. And he was protection for a pride? Interesting...they did have neighbors then, that was good to know for the future...maybe she should've sent a few lions to seek out new members.

"The coming of age trial or...the Om'riggor as it's called in my pride is a trial that all adolescents go through, to earn their battle names and become a full fledged adult." She wafted a paw slightly. "It'll either be a fight or a hunt that's gone well, a good scar with a story, I earned mine taking down a wild boar, it's why I go by 'Bloodtusk'."

Then he brought up her interest in the outside world again and she nodded, made sense he'd notice.

"I'm out here looking for a male, I desire to have some strong cubs and some new blood for the pride." As always with most of her and her kin...she was rather blunt and straight to the point.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:35 pm
Lightning Shadow X

Tycho nodded. He did not seem interested in her story that she told, but his facial reactions did not give that away. What did seem to catch his interest, was the fact she was looking for cubs.

He couldn't help but quirk an eyebrow at the statement. Not many female's he knew would so openly admit to just wanting cubs for the sake of having strong cubs.

The pale male couldn't refuse such a temptation.

"Well, you might be in luck." The curly maned feline stated. "I don't have to be home for a while, so, if it isn't too bold to say," it probably was bold, but Tycho never thought first before he spoke, "I could offer myself to you." As if to prove himself, the lion seemed to puff up. He wasn't some scrawny male. His life in the roguelands, plus his training routine in the Kusini lands had paid off in developing a muscle tone.

"I am sure I can prove my skills to you, if interested." The male smirk.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:32 pm
Well she saw this coming...but she was still amused, her amber eyes watched him closely as he peacocked himself and assured her of his strength and brawn. Bit of an ego on this one wasn't there? Ah well, it was atleast an attractive amount, enough to fluff her interest anyway as she huffed in a small chuckle.

Padding over she circled him with a critical eye, a brow quirked as he offered to 'prove' himself and she had to do everything in her instincts not to give in and take him up on that offer. She hadn't had a good spar or scrap since venturing out of the pride. She flicked his chin with her tail as she passed.

"A tempting offer, but I wouldn't want to bruise that pale pelt of yours." She commented with a small smirk. "The other offer though, you look healthy enough, good muscle, better than some of the grunts of this season anyway." After another thoughtful huff she nodded.
"Very well, do you want them to know your name or do you not care about those details?"

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:16 am
Lightning Shadow X

Tycho chuckled. "Just for that comment I say a spar might be needed if you think you would be able to lay a paw on me."

He shook his head slightly, listening to her ramble off his qualities. When she agreed, the smirk he previously held widened. So this mission was looking to be better and better with every passing moment. What Dastan didn't know would not hurt him.

"They do not need to know that information." He did not need any cubs or adults when older looking for him, and ending up the his current pride. That would rise unnecessary questions Tycho did not feel like answering.

He walked closer to her, nudging her shoulder. It was the first time he could fully take in her scent.

"Shall we get started then, or do I need to hunt you a nice dinner first?" He joked.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:48 pm
She watched him closely, ears moving like the fuzzy radars they were as he approached and took a sniff of her, before she huffed amusedly at his words and rubbed her body along his side. Letting him get a good feel of her muscle before she made her way over to the brush.

"I wouldn't want to exhaust you beforehand, come, I shouldn't keep my pride waiting." Ever methodical and to the point, but this was for the pride's sake and she always kept them in mind - no matter what. Still this seemed like it would be a fun night at least. And tommorrow would be a new dawn, for the pride and for herself.

KasaiLoki
Fin? Unless you wanna pop another response in?

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games