10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:58 pm
User Image
Enzi
Indlovukati | Provider

Enzi walked around for a bit after taking Ayana home. Was he really going to do this? Was he really going to meet up with her? It would be better if he could just convince her to leave her pride and come home with him, but could he do it? He stopped walking and sighed deeply. His head was low as a million thought ran through his head. Ayana was the perfect female for him. He had never met anyone as caring, or as kind. If only he could speak to his mother or even one of his siblings about this. Siri had always been a good listener. When they were little, he was normally so quiet. Enzi didn’t even know where Siri was at currently. For all Enzi knew, Siri could be dead.

Enzi sighed again. He was tired of walking. He just wanted to go home, but where was home? He wasn’t paying any attention to where he was walking. “Great…. Where am I now? Nowhere near home…”

Word Count: 170

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:10 pm
User ImageLife didn't pan out the way you hoped it would, Siri had discovered. When he was younger he had plans of ruling his father's pride, of being a great king who everyone admired and adored, and yet before he had even grown into his mane fully the pride he had been told of as a haven for all had been disbanned, his father no longer a king but just a normal lion. That was frustrating in and of itself, but Siri had left his home pride anyway in search of something better.

He had found that 'something better' in stories of a lion called Taka and a pride called Ukuhlwa'Izwe, better known as the Outlands. The stories he had heard of the lions there were enticing and he had found himself drawn to the pride just as it had re-formed after years of being nothing but dust and dirt.

He had proven himself during the festivities the pride held upon their reunion and he was glad he wasn't forced to serve the three moon term as a provisional member. Now there were more battles to win, but he wanted to ensure he had the power and skill to beat the more hardy members. Thus he turned to the rogue lands, eager to test his skills on whoever passed by.

Siri's golden eyes were drawn to a male lion walking aimlessly near to the pride. He stalked him for quite some time, ensuring he wasn't aware of his surroundings. From behind he looked like any other male, but for some reason he seemed a bit familiar...ah well. He'd think about it later.

With a powerful roar, Siri finally pounced and charged towards the other lion, fully intent on attacking.

Chisato Mikami

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:30 pm
User Image
Enzi
Indlovukati | Provider

Enzi didn’t notice he was being followed. He didn’t notice anyone at all. He was so distracted by thoughts of the lioness he met, he didn’t really hear the roar that the male lion behind him made. He turned to face his opponent. Enzi let out a roar and braced himself for the other male’s attack. It was bad enough that he was lost and didn’t know where home was. Now he had another lion attacking him. He bared his teeth to the male. He had a sense that the male was familiar to him…. Too familiar. It wasn’t until he got closer that he noticed the male had the same eye marking that he had.

“No way…. Siri?”

Word Count: 119
Total Words:289

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:25 pm
The lion turned to answer his challenge, but the paler male didn't move at all. Oh well, he had his chance. Siri pounced again, hearing his name mid-flight. How did this guy know his name? It didn't matter at the moment as he couldn't stop his flight and he collided with the other male, the two tawny bodies going to the ground.

He held off his attack, though, teeth bared and a snarl leaving him as he pressed the other male into the ground. Now that he was this close it was impossible to miss the three stripes trailing down from the male's eye, just like his own. His scent overpowered him enough that he paused in his snarling, his mouth slowly relaxing until it was no longer a snarl, just held slightly open in surprise.

"Enzi?" he asked quietly, golden eyes darting back and forth between the eye markings.

Chisato Mikami

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:45 pm
User Image
Enzi
Indlovukati | Provider

Enzi wasn’t much of a fighter. Why would he be? It were the females in his pride that got all that training. Siri landed on him, sending him to the ground. Enzi couldn’t breathe as Siri pressed him into the ground. Holy crap when did Siri learn to fight? Not while he lived at home, that’s for sure. Enzi coughed a little, trying to gasp air into his crushing lungs.

“C-Can’t…. breathe,” he gasped out. Siri wasn’t the same brother Enzi knew when they were cubs, chasing and catching lizards, and scaring their sisters with those same lizards. Siri was different. It just proved to Enzi that he needed to practice fighting more. “G-Get… off… S-Siri…”

Word Count: 116
Total Words:405

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:04 pm
There was no struggle beneath him other than Enzi trying to push him off his chest, his voice breathy as Siri's weight crushed him slightly, making it hard for him to breathe. The golden male pulled off of his brother, still in shock that he was here, and for a while he was silent. He sat down a few steps from Enzi's side, trying to piece together how and why he had run into someone he hadn't seen in years.

"What are you doing out here?" he asked. He was fairly far from their home pride, of that much Siri was certain. Had he left as well? From what he could remember all of his siblings had seemed quite happy staying with their mother and he couldn't imagine them leaving her.

Chisato Mikami

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:13 pm
User Image
Enzi
Indlovukati | Provider

Enzi rolled onto his stomach as Siri got off of him. He coughed a little as he caught his breath. He stayed like that for a while before standing up and shaking the dirt off his body. He turned to face Siri, frowning a little as he did so. Did Siri really not recognize him earlier? It had been a long time since he had seen his brother.

Enzi sighed as Siri asked him why he was out there. In truth, not even Enzi knew. He was far from home, far from the female he couldn’t stop thinking about. “I’m… looking for a mate… Now I suppose I should learn to fight before going back home…” Enzi sighed a little. “It’s good to see you, Siri… It’s funny. I was actually just thinking about you before you attacked me.”

Word Count: 139
Total Words:544

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:11 pm
Siri looked over his brother as he waited for the other lion to get back to his feet. He looked well - strong, groomed, and certainly not one that was living out here in the rogue lands - and didn't seem mentally out of it other than allowing Siri to sneak up on him so easily. When he finally got his answer he snorted softly, eyes rolling just a bit in amusement. Ah...females. Of course. Only one thing could make a male's brain go so far from the present that it could let someone sneak up on it.

"Perhaps. Or at least on your awareness," he advised, his tone amused but just as distant as it had always sounded. His ears pressed back against his head for just a moment when Enzi said he had been thinking of him and he glanced away. There was a bit of guilt within him still for leaving his home without saying goodbye or even telling them why he was leaving, but that had been a while ago now. There was no need for apologies.

"Were you?" Siri asked, turning to look at Enzi once again. "How ironic. Perhaps you summoned me to yourself without actually realizing it. You don't have powers, do you?" he teased softly.

Chisato Mikami

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:25 pm
User Image
Enzi
Indlovukati | Provider

“My awareness?” Enzi snorted. “Normally, there isn’t anything wrong with that… NORMALLY.” He was a hunter of his pride. His awareness was usually on key. Until his brother snuck up on him. Who would be able to judge Enzi for having such a beautiful lioness on his mind though?

“Not that I’m aware of,” Enzi said, chuckling himself. “If I had powers, then that female I met earlier would be here too.” He sighed for a moment. It had been a long time since he was able to speak with his brother. It was nice. He stretched his body for a moment. “Although stranger things have happened before.”

He went back to thinking about the lioness he walked home. He wasn’t familiar with the lands, but he had an idea of what pride she lived with. One that was completely opposite of where he came from. “I need to go back. I need to go get her… however, if I’m to fight, there is a real possibility that I won’t win. Hell, my own brother snuck up on me…” Enzi sighed a little. “I don’t know what to do."

Word Count: 189
Total Words:733

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:27 pm
Siri snorted softly as Enzi corrected him. Normally there wasn't anything wrong but in this moment he had failed, making the dark-maned male just a bit concerned for his brother. Clearly he was lost in thought so badly that it was a danger to him. Siri wasn't an expert on lionesses but even he could tell that Enzi had it bad.

"Why would you have to fight? Is she in a different pride?" he asked, tilting his head slightly to the side in curiosity. Siri always loved gossip and knew knowledge even if he didn't partake in talking very much, but he felt more comfortable around his brother than strangers and he had become a bit more vocal as he had aged.

Chisato Mikami

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:45 pm
User Image
Enzi
Indlovukati | Provider

“Yeah she is,” Enzi admitted. “She mentioned the name, but I don’t think I could repeat it…” He sighed as the breeze blew through this red mane. He needed a change of subject. He shook his head a little, pushing any thoughts of Ayana to the back of his head. At least trying to. He glanced at his brother. A lot has changed.

“What about you?” he asked. “How are you doing? Do I have any nieces or nephews running about? Have you found a mate?”

Word Count: 86
Total Words:819

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:28 am
Siri rolled his eyes slightly at his brother. It was clear he had fallen hard and fast for a lioness he had just met, but wasn't that the vice of most males? A pretty face, a friendly conversation, and boom, they were hooked. Siri didn't have much time or patience for things like that and finding a female wasn't high on his priorities list.

"No," he answered flatly despite not realizing that was a lie. He had a passing fling a few months prior while searching for his new home but he hadn't stuck around to see if anything had become of the evening with the female. It had, and he was the unknowing father of a decently-sized litter of cubs. As far as he was concerned, though, he had no offspring.

"Wandering the rogue lands doesn't lend itself to finding a mate, although it's certainly not a high priority of mine," he said, glancing back in the direction of the pride he was now a part of. "Perhaps some day but not now. I'd rather secure my position in the pride than chase tail."

Chisato Mikami

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:34 pm
User Image
Enzi
Indlovukati | Provider

“Secure your position in your pride huh?” Enzi said to himself quietly. There was no securing a position at home. Most of the females did that. Maybe it was time for a change. Maybe, while he was out and about, he could visit some of the other prides and do some home shopping sort of speak. He stretched a little and shook his mane.

“You’re right,” Enzi said, smiling a little. “It doesn’t. Tell me about your pride. What is it like? What do you do?”

Word Count: 86
Total Words:905

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 am
Had he been a more emotionally open lion, Siri might have heaved a sigh at the request. There was a reason he had set out away from his home pride, after all. His family were his family and he did miss them at times, but he was mostly glad for the change and being the only one he knew out and about. He did need to head back home, though, so he could afford to humor his brother a bit.

"I'll tell you if you join me as I return," he said, nodding south. It would be about an hour's walk and he had no idea if it was out of Enzi's way, but he wasn't going to waste time standing here chatting and if his brother didn't care to follow it was no skin off his back.

Not waiting for an answer, he shifted his weight and began to walk back towards his pride. If Enzi was curious enough he'd follow and if he wasn't they'd part ways.

Chisato Mikami
Last post from me! You can wrap it up if you want~

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:41 am
User Image
Enzi
Indlovukati | Provider

Enzi stared after his brother for a moment. He was offering to show him his new home? He glanced out into the rogue lands. He couldn’t remember how long he had been wondering in the rogue lands. He had been looking for a mate to take home, but did he really want to return home? He would be going empty handed and no one there knew he had left. Just like no one knew Siri had left.

He looked back to his brother and began after him. He didn’t know how long it would take, but he was interested in what Siri’s new home was like.

Word Count: 106
Total Words:1011

SilverLutz
And that's the end! Woo!

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out