Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 3 - Blitzkreig Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:38 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla's Dragonair started getting tired from using Ice Beam so much as her speed started to slow down. Ulla noticed that Dragonair was getting tired as she looked out to see a large group accompanied by Sub. The little girl sighed of relief "Thank goodness reinforcements. Dragonair, we can head on down now." The dragon nodded as they flew down soaking wet from the rain. Dragonair nuzzled against the little girl's neck. "I'm okay, I should be the one concerned about you. I'm not sure who those people were, but. I think we can say our job here is done. There's no way Team Flare could come back from this. Let's head home now." She said as they were suddenly teleported back to HQ.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:15 pm
Reno didn't pause after his first kick landed, sweeping through a few more of the soldiers with a leg sweep that dropped him down and allowed Phemes to come sweeping over with a Meteor Mash to batter down more of them and the occasional vehicle. Further in the battle lines, a Hurricane would be whipped up by the Volcarona that would continue to sow chaos within the ranks. Taking a few blows from the soldiers he was taking down, an interesting idea crossed Reno's mind. Waving Phemes to take another dive towards him, Reno would wait until the Metagross drew close with another Meteor Mash and then threw his Wynaut towards the incoming attack. "Counter, Harleen!" Reno shouted, simply diving to the floor as he watched the small blue Pokemon wrap itself around the metal arm and hurl Phemes across the battlefield in an insane spin that made the Metagross take out even more of the soldiers with this insane top spin than the diving runs had done.

Watching that spinning death really helped keep his mind off the awkward conversation he knew was inbound.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash