Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 3 - Blitzkreig Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:28 am
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

When Ulla look towards where the bigger picture was, she bit her lip. "Crud....I should've seen this coming." She thought as she looked at the other's below. All of them were pretty tired from just holding their positions. Elesa had a point, they lose this position, they lose the region. "...I'll go on ahead. I'll buy you some time while you guys think of something." She said to nobody in particular as she looked at the Zapdos Hybrid. "I'm not sure who's side your on. But, we could really use your help here and now please. Please, for the Pokemon and the people that live here." She asked as Ulla had Dragonair fly to the East towards where all the Flare troops were. Dragonair was flying higher towards the clouds for cover. "I know what your thinking Dragonair. You think I'm being selfish. And, I know. I am. But I'd rather fight knowing I was able to buy some time for everyone when they've already done so much."

The two were now above the large army still in the clouds for cover. The both of them looked at one another and nodded. Dragonair's orbs that she had on her tail and neck then started glowing immensely as the sky started to get very dark. The clouds started turning gray as heavy rain started coming down in Team Flare's area making it a little more harder to move in the mud. "Dragonair use Ice Beam now!" Ulla shouted as Dragonair threw her head back slightly ice a light blue sphere appeared infront of her mouth as a Beam was shot down and was moving around side to side. As Dragonair was moving the beam side to side, she was also freezing the rain drops into sharp ice crystals that would hurt numerous Flare grunts on the ground. Dragonair would stop for a few seconds to move to a different position in the clouds then do it again so nobody could shoot them down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:34 am
I finally had arrived back at the rail gun after going all out running after her, ready to try to fight Kess with everything that I had...though...before I threw a punch or fired an Ice Beam, I stopped myself, confused as to what was going on. She wasn't hostile. No one was putting up a fight. There was nothing. Before I could ask anyone what the hell that I missed, I managed to overhear the tail end of everyone's worry and conversation. What did Surge mean 'without back up, this fight is over'. Flare hadn't been stopped by the rail gun? How? Did we get out maneuvered despite our efforts? Elesa was here now too, now that I recognize her...where did she come from? I instead made a hard leap up, taking to the skies to look on at what was going on. Off in the distance, I saw a large force heading this way, coming from the opposite side of Nimbasa City. We were played. How did they get over there? They'd have to circle at least half the region at least, which meant Flare is more deeply ingrained than anyone feared. Worse feeling though, Surge is wrong. If that were the case, even with backup, this is a losing battle. If they're that ingrained in the region then there's probably more units even behind them. They are making it a point they are going to take Nimbasa by any means, even if it means leveling the entire city if they had to. I landed once more and gave a hard sigh. "I hate to admit it, we got to bail out, otherwise we're nothing more than fodder for Flare. If were going to continue fighting, it has to be else where. Not here." I took out my SNAG to give a call to Freth.

----------------

After getting over her moment to gather herself realizing that she made it out of the fight with the tanks, Freth found her way back over to her Cryoganal after some time who had been keeping the hailstorm active this entire time and it was exhausted trying to do so. After a moment of thanks and affection, knowing what kind of danger she put her Pokemon through, she recalled her Cryoganal and stashed the Pokeball. Her SNAG chimed and answered. "Blizzard?"

"Freth, we got to go. Now. Flare baited that rail gun shot and they're flanking all of us."

"...after all of that..."

"Yea, I know. And there's no way to get Surge's gun turned around and charged in time. And by the time any backup finally gets here, it'd be long too late. It looks like Surge is ready to call a retreat any second now. Get out of there. I'll see you back at HQ.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:30 am
Up at this height, Keiko could see what was going on at the ferris wheel. She could see Lt.Surge, and how hurt he was. Calling Natalia, she flew down to the Power team, then swapped her for Audrey. "Quick, use Heal Pulse on Lt. Surge!" she ordered in a panic. "This won't heal you completely," Keiko explained as Audrey began pumping his body with restorative Psychic-type energy, "but it should at least lessen the pain."

I relaxed a bit when I saw Flare's forces start to evactuate. Once they were gone, I started recalling my Pokemon until I heard the explosions going off in the distance. It was coming from the other side of Nimbasa. Suddenly, I could hear Freth and Blizz talking to each other - likely Rala's doing. They were giving up. Blizz had some good points - if that firing in the distance WAS Flare, we were doomed. But I wasn't ready to abandon the mission yet.

Once everyone but Rala was recalled, she followed me back to the ferris wheel where Keiko was having Audrey heal Lt. Surge. A tired Yuki floated to my side while I surveyed the area. "Is that Flare?" she asked, having overheard Blizz due to the heightened sense of hearing her Lopunny ears gave her. "Are they flanking us?"

Before I could say 'I don't know', Rala stopped me and started using Future Sight, trying to feel out who was causing the explosions in the distance and what they would do after this. "I don't know," I told Keiko anyway. "But Rala may be able to tell us in a couple of minutes, if the people causing that don't show us first."

I could feel how scared Keiko was, but I refused to abandon the mission just yet. If everyone else retreated... well, Keiko and I didn't have the strength to hold this postion against an army. To make matters worse, there was a Cipher hybrid right next to us, but for some strange reason, she wasn't acting against us for the time being. Given that we had bigger problems right now, I let her presence here slide, but I refused to not at least keep a mind's eye on her. No way in hell was I lowering my guard against one of those.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:11 pm
"I break away for just a bit and you guys are already going to throw in the towel? Shame." Sub cracked wise as he appeared from the shadows, Griswold cackling with glee after he 'regurgitated' his trainer. "Nimbasa will not fall so long as I can help it, even if it means making a deal with Giratina himself." He proclaimed, marching towards the incoming Flare army himself, just his Spiritomb floating behind him.

As the Dark One approached similar masses of shadowy energy like which conjured him via Griswold began to appear on the ground around him. One by one the shadowy energy would shape into the gleeful faces of carved 'Jack-o-Lanterns' and for each 'pumpkin' a person would step out of. Upon exit the shadowy forms would finally solidify into Pumpkaboo, the ghosts preparing for battle themselves.

It wouldn't take long before the Snagems and the Indigo Alliance themselves realized who these black clad people were, a small army rapidly forming it. It was none other than Team Rocket themselves, the mass of grunts transported onto the scene via the various Pumpkaboo. One only person could manage to transport this many people via spectral means.

"Team Flare, the Kalosian monarchy, and Lysandre himself have oppressed my people and home for far too long and me and my children shall no longer sit back and watch the likes of them oppress even more." Countess Pump declared as she too materialized, right next to Sub, her Gourgeist having transported the mighty Ghost Channeler. If Odd was near he would note that the Countess' spiritual force was extremely weak, that while highly skilled and having access to a direct gateway to the underworld even Countess Pump was barely managing to pull this off, at a great risk to herself.

The next important figure to arrive, or figures, were two Rocket members that looked just slightly different from the normal grunts that were appearing, one with blue hair and the other purple. "Worry no longer, Nimbasa, Team Rocket's fortress is here and none shall crumble our defense!" The blue haired man declared as numerous Tentacruel appeared from the surrounding waters, even crawling onto land, each of them throwing up Barriers to form a shield against the approaching army.

"Heh, marching up to the enemy out in the open without a disguise isn't my bag but boss's orders are law." The purple haired man said as multiple Koffing were conjured forth, the Poison Gas Pokemon sent hurling at tremendous speeds at the Flare army where they would explode violently into clouds of noxious gas.

The rest of the grunts would release various Poison and Dark type Pokemon, bringing the fight directly to the approaching army, the Pumpkaboo joining the fight as well, a swarm of Pokemon engaging the enemy. Sub himself would release Poe, Mega Evolving the Pokemon promptly upon release and had him shatter and reform his gem into his near impenetrable Protect. With Poe maintaining his large crystalline Protect sphere, Sub would then use Griswold and his own Channeling abilities to make Poe mobile, the Spiritomb snatching him away into the shadows and reforming him where ever Sub desired. Through this method he not only now had a very mobile and mighty shield to block incoming attacks but he also could and was using him as a wrecking ball, smacking away grunts and Pokemon alike.

"I know what you guys are thinking, but they were willing to help. A world at war and in chaos doesn't make for good profit to the likes of Rocket." Sub declared to his Snagems and others, he knew they all probably had a lot of questions but now wasn't the time.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:09 pm
It had only taken a moment for Reno to open his two remaining Pokeballs as he walked forward, slowly bringing his Pokemon together behind him as he listened to Kess telling them how things were hopeless. How they just needed to roll over and let things happen. But he had given his word that he would keep the fight from Aile and he wasn't going to just turn tail on this one. Letting himself begin to glow with energy, Reno directed Kaiden to take up position on top of Phemes before finally connecting to the Alakazam and giving the command. The Pokemon would nod before shutting its eyes and assuming a meditative stance, Reno beginning to light up with a pink glow as the Psychic type did so. "Alright. The rest of you stay here. I'm just going to go for a walk. I shouldn't be long. Please, don't follow me." Reno said, doing his best not to lock eyes with either of the Gym Leaders or Aile. Although, he couldn't help himself with a small telepathic message to Aile. "Please. Get out of here. If this is my last dance, I want to do it knowing someone lived because of it. Especially you."

Shifting focus over to Phemes once he finished what he thought would be his last words, Reno allowed the calculating mind to once again overtake him allowing the logical mind to give him his best possible way to commit to this suicide rush. While he saw slim odds for any of his approaches, he wasn't letting anything stop him. Connecting together with the rest of his partners, Reno felt himself beginning to build up with energy for a moment before it erupted out of his legs, the psionic skates blasting him across the battlefield with his Pokemon doing their best to keep pace. He did his best to keep focused simply on what the inevitable fighting would lead to, anything to keep him from wanting to turn to ensure the survival of the group around the ferris wheel personally. They could handle themselves. He just hoped they weren't stubborn enough to join him in this death march.

He could barely keep himself focused on his suicide charge, but the sudden blank spot in his telepathy and the growing spots of it drew his focus to the new arrivals on the field. It was Sub and a literal army of Rocket grunts that had come to their rescue. He didn't need to read minds or even listen to their leader as he continued towards the enemy to understand what was going on here. Rocket were mercenaries and everyone here would be able to more reliably front a bill compared to people trying to destroy the world. Finally reaching the front lines just behind the wave of Koffings, Reno would focus all of his energy into one leg. Bringing the leg in close to his body as he slid in front of one of the tanks, he would unleash a psionically empowered side kick that had all of his momentum, his increased power from Alakazam, and the usual empowerment he received to his physical blows from Metagross. Even as he likely crippled the tank, his Metagross slammed into the one next to him with a Meteor Mash and Nova came in from overhead to rain fire down with a Fiery Dance.

Oh god, he really hoped he didn't need to explain that last message to Aile now that he wasn't guaranteed to die and everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:21 pm
Atlantis_Darts

The Snagems who have gone to investigate would find, horrifyingly, that the army they decimated crossing the bridge to their West was not the entire army. There was another, much larger force coming from the East of the city. Flare hadn't allowed themselves to get pinned between the bridge and Nimbasa. Rather, while the forces of the Indigo Alliance were distracted fighting to the West, it looks as though they must have rounded the blockade and deposited troops far to the East in order to try and crush Snagem and the Alliance forces between its two halves. Lykas in particular should remember the distinct lack of Flare troops during his building of the wall. They weren't going to move north - they were getting ready to come in from the east. That also explained the distinct lack of Aqua in the region - they were shuttling Flare troops.

"As I mentioned." Kess says to the assembled group of Snagems staring off at an army of tanks twice as big as the one they had just bloodied themselves fighting raining down a hailfire of shells onto the small batallion of Indigo Alliance troops that had taken it upon themselves to defend the Eastern side. "This war is nothing like you assume it to be."

"There's no way we can get this ferris wheel gun apart and turned around... it might as well be scrap metal at this point." Surge says grimly. "I can radio the Indigo Alliance heads to try and get them to send the main army back this way but I don't think we're going to have a lot of time to do that."

"We can't leave Nimbasa." Elesa insists, her eyes furious beneath her shock of hair, looking around furiously at any of the Snagems who would catch her eye, daring them to say no. "We lose Nimbasa and they have direct access to every corner of this region. We have to fight."

"Without some kind of backup this fight is as good as over with." Surge insists.

Arkelos walks out of the building's shadow and joins the rest of the snagems, "If you're going to just stare into the abyss as they bring the rain; i would suggest that we get on our knees while waving a white flag." Arkelos said with sarcasm. "Surge my old friend, How have you been?" Arkelos gestured at his friend. Looking out over the battle field he sees the approaching armed forces. "Hmmmm, yall say there is no time to turn that beast of a machine around? There are always other ways." Arkelos stares at the massive Ferris wheel, and lets out a whistle. "Boy, you sure have upgraded this."

Arkelos could feel a burning sensation of what it felt as if every snagem drilling a hole into his head, "I want to say yall are not to happy to see me? It's the outfit isnt it? Yall can fuss at me later, I come baring news, as well as leverage. If i may?" Arkelos snaps his fingers to have Alakazam appear beside him. "Yall might want to stand back a bit, this is going to take ALOT of Alakazam's ability." Arkelos disappears. Several minutes later, a massive Flare tank appears in the area.

Arkelos pops out of the hatch, "Think this will help?" he said with a laugh. Turning around to see his Alakazam stumbling, "Alakazam! Are you okay?" The pokemon falls over with a very faint pulse. "ALAKAZAM!" Rushing over he catches Alakazam.

"Yall have a tank, manual is in the main chair. I have to get Alakzam to the Pokemon center." Arkelos said recalling Alakazam. "I know when i'm not wanted, nor do i care. I'm just the stray dog remember?" He said glaring at a couple of the snagems. "I'll take my leave and answer to my crimes later. But first i must attend to Alakazam. Good luck to everyone."  

Arkelos

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:24 pm
Aile shrugged her good shoulder when Kess finally turned down the handshake. "Offer will still stay open. Though... what do you mean about this war not being-" She would stop mid sentence when Reno sent his mental message, turning her head quickly to look at him as he left. Her plan was to do the complete opposite and go after him, wanting to ask him that very question he probably didn't want to answer, but a bout of lightheadedness (probably due in good part to the amount of blood that made her green bomber jacket look like a grotesque tribute to Christmas now) would cut that plan down at the knees. Not because she didn't want to follow him after that, but because Tatooine would catch her trainer wobble for a moment from being lightheaded and immediately swoop in to grab her. "Wah! Tatooine, put me down. Or at least take me-"

"Gon!" Tatooine would shake her head, looking down at her trainer with pained eyes as she held Aile in her small arms, looking like she was about to cry. "Fwy gon gon, fwy!"

"I... Sorry, Tati. I've got something I want to ask Reno, though..." Her Flygon would shake her head again, giving her a stern look before turning to see Countess Pump's 'summoning' as it were, flying up and turning to Aile could see as well. "Ah... Well, just maybe..." She closed her eyes and leaned her head against Tatooine, sighing. "Reno, you dumbass. Get your hide back here safe."

"Gon, gon," Tatooine agreed, looking back down to Kess and any other Snagems that might have remained with the gym leaders before diving down to rejoin them, though she still kept a close eye on her trainer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:50 pm
As the fighting began to die down on the Western shore, Lykas and Odd both came to, Odd recovering from near-unconsciousness thanks mostly to a certain soul popping up on his spiritual radar. "Pump..." He groaned as he clambered to his feet. He could feel the woman's soul. It felt weak. Strong of will, of course, but near the point of shattering from overtaxing her powers. Even a powerful soul could only achieve this kind of power for a short time before it risked tearing itself apart. "Cadenza." He said calmly as he checked his belt and ensured all of his Pokemon were accounted for, save for Celesta. With the Shedinja at his side, he rushed back to the ferris wheel, admittedly far slower than he wanted to. He could sense Kess still, as well, but she didn't feel hostile for some reason. "Ok... So what in the Nine Circles is going on here?!" He asked as he slid to a stop, holding out his arm for Celesta to jump up and ride on his shoulder for the moment, her broken disguise hanging limply from where Kess' slash had shattered her false Zapdos face as well as the base disguise it had been constructed upon.

"You know what... Nevermind. I'm picking up more people in the East right now than in Castelia City on Independence Day and they all feel hostile." With that, he turned on his heel and headed off toward where he could sense Countess Pump's soul. It seemed like she was recovering by now and her soul felt less stressed the longer her presence persisted at least.

Lykas, unfortunately, was only just beginning to recover the use of his legs. "Oh, thank the gods." He said to himself as he stood up on shaky legs. Too bad he could hear the cannon fire in the distance already. "Oh no..." He said to himself as he realized what he was hearing. "Don't tell me that's why they weren't around to see me..." He realized. "Oh crap..." He'd just trapped the citizens of Driftveil within the town itself and nowhere to go except the makeshift road over the mountain he had helped cut through to Flocessy Ranch all to stop Flare moving in a direction it seemed they hadn't planned on going to begin with. He'd be coming back out here as soon as this was over.

Regardless of what was going on that made him want to head back into Driftveil, he knew where he was needed. The massive swell of energy to the East told him the fighting had moved there so jumping to his feet and hurling his Hoverboard out, he looked around to find Mykel shielding himself with a wall of Psychic he'd erected to try and keep the railgun's blast away from them. "So that's how I survived that..." Lykas remarked to himself. "Thanks, Mykel! You're amazing!" He told the Mega Gardevoir before calling him back to his ball for now and jumping onto the hoverboard so he could cross the town faster.

With everything going on and only one way back to Nimbasa, Wren took a deep breath and walked to the edge of the bridge, looking down at the water. "I'm going to die." He assured himself as he jumped, hurling a Nest Ball at the sea beneath him as he fell. "Draaagaaaaaaal!" Thistle exclaimed as he appeared from his ball and used Hydro Pump to catch Wren and slow his fall to the water. "Thanks, Thistle!" Wren thanked the Dragon as he situated himself on it's back. "Let's go! Get me back to shore as fast as you can manage!" He urged the Pokemon. Thistle nodded and carrying the Channeler to the water's edge, using his massive fins to push himself through the sea with ease.

"Great job! Come back for now, though." Wren said as he recalled the Mock Kelp Pokemon and tossed his own ancient hoverboard to the ground and jumped onto it. He could hear cannon fire and whenever he looked Eastward, he started feeling anxious. He'd come to learn that usually meant something was happening that he should be aware of so, despite the feeling of mounting dread and anxiety, he pressed onward in that direction.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:25 pm
Atlantis_Darts
The Snagems who have gone to investigate would find, horrifyingly, that the army they decimated crossing the bridge to their West was not the entire army. There was another, much larger force coming from the East of the city. Flare hadn't allowed themselves to get pinned between the bridge and Nimbasa. Rather, while the forces of the Indigo Alliance were distracted fighting to the West, it looks as though they must have rounded the blockade and deposited troops far to the East in order to try and crush Snagem and the Alliance forces between its two halves. Lykas in particular should remember the distinct lack of Flare troops during his building of the wall. They weren't going to move north - they were getting ready to come in from the east. That also explained the distinct lack of Aqua in the region - they were shuttling Flare troops.

"As I mentioned." Kess says to the assembled group of Snagems staring off at an army of tanks twice as big as the one they had just bloodied themselves fighting raining down a hailfire of shells onto the small batallion of Indigo Alliance troops that had taken it upon themselves to defend the Eastern side. "This war is nothing like you assume it to be."

"There's no way we can get this ferris wheel gun apart and turned around... it might as well be scrap metal at this point." Surge says grimly. "I can radio the Indigo Alliance heads to try and get them to send the main army back this way but I don't think we're going to have a lot of time to do that."

"We can't leave Nimbasa." Elesa insists, her eyes furious beneath her shock of hair, looking around furiously at any of the Snagems who would catch her eye, daring them to say no. "We lose Nimbasa and they have direct access to every corner of this region. We have to fight."

"Without some kind of backup this fight is as good as over with." Surge insists.

Upon seeing reinforcements from the east, Gale lowered herself and gave a loud chirp to try and warn her trainer, hoping that it would be relayed somehow. Assuming the telepathy was still going on. Regardless, it was enough to prompt Amaranth to hop onto Gale's back and fly back to town as quickly as possible, starting to see the other forces for herself.

She'd arrive just in time to hear Surge's remark about the fight being good as over, speaking up and looking towards him, also noticing her fallen Pelipper just laying there and recalling her. "So wait, you mean to say that you had us come here, everyone doing what we just did, and because of that other force, we're going to just give it to them?" Glaring at the forces that were heading to them, she'd have her Pidgeot take flight once more. "Surely we can buy some more time. Gale, let's go-"

SubonicXP
"I break away for just a bit and you guys are already going to throw in the towel? Shame." Sub cracked wise as he appeared from the shadows, Griswold cackling with glee after he 'regurgitated' his trainer. "Nimbasa will not fall so long as I can help it, even if it means making a deal with Giratina himself." He proclaimed, marching towards the incoming Flare army himself, just his Spiritomb floating behind him.

As the Dark One approached similar masses of shadowy energy like which conjured him via Griswold began to appear on the ground around him. One by one the shadowy energy would shape into the gleeful faces of carved 'Jack-o-Lanterns' and for each 'pumpkin' a person would step out of. Upon exit the shadowy forms would finally solidify into Pumpkaboo, the ghosts preparing for battle themselves.

It wouldn't take long before the Snagems and the Indigo Alliance themselves realized who these black clad people were, a small army rapidly forming it. It was none other than Team Rocket themselves, the mass of grunts transported onto the scene via the various Pumpkaboo. One only person could manage to transport this many people via spectral means.

"Team Flare, the Kalosian monarchy, and Lysandre himself have oppressed my people and home for far too long and me and my children shall no longer sit back and watch the likes of them oppress even more." Countess Pump declared as she too materialized, right next to Sub, her Gourgeist having transported the mighty Ghost Channeler. If Odd was near he would note that the Countess' spiritual force was extremely weak, that while highly skilled and having access to a direct gateway to the underworld even Countess Pump was barely managing to pull this off, at a great risk to herself.

The next important figure to arrive, or figures, were two Rocket members that looked just slightly different from the normal grunts that were appearing, one with blue hair and the other purple. "Worry no longer, Nimbasa, Team Rocket's fortress is here and none shall crumble our defense!" The blue haired man declared as numerous Tentacruel appeared from the surrounding waters, even crawling onto land, each of them throwing up Barriers to form a shield against the approaching army.

"Heh, marching up to the enemy out in the open without a disguise isn't my bag but boss's orders are law." The purple haired man said as multiple Koffing were conjured forth, the Poison Gas Pokemon sent hurling at tremendous speeds at the Flare army where they would explode violently into clouds of noxious gas.

The rest of the grunts would release various Poison and Dark type Pokemon, bringing the fight directly to the approaching army, the Pumpkaboo joining the fight as well, a swarm of Pokemon engaging the enemy. Sub himself would release Poe, Mega Evolving the Pokemon promptly upon release and had him shatter and reform his gem into his near impenetrable Protect. With Poe maintaining his large crystalline Protect sphere, Sub would then use Griswold and his own Channeling abilities to make Poe mobile, the Spiritomb snatching him away into the shadows and reforming him where ever Sub desired. Through this method he not only now had a very mobile and mighty shield to block incoming attacks but he also could and was using him as a wrecking ball, smacking away grunts and Pokemon alike.

"I know what you guys are thinking, but they were willing to help. A world at war and in chaos doesn't make for good profit to the likes of Rocket." Sub declared to his Snagems and others, he knew they all probably had a lot of questions but now wasn't the time.

Before any sort of charge could be commenced, the set of unlikely allies would make theirselves known. First by shadowy figures, then with actual grunts and a few remarks about Team Rocket coming to aid the Indigo Alliance and Snagems alike. She wasn't about to question it too much; at a time like this, if Flare was an enemy to them too, there wasn't a reason to make enemies out of Rocket. "I'm thinking they're not enemies of ours today," Amaranth remarked, hearing Sub's declaration. "Gale, as we were. Hurricane!" Clinging and hunkering down on Gale's back, the Pidgeot would start up a powerful windstorm in an effort to keep Flare's grunts at bay, the harsh winds also making it difficult to see for the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:36 am
Reno Vantas

Oh god, he really hoped he didn't need to explain that last message to Aile now that he wasn't guaranteed to die and everything.

Sure hope that wasn't going to be an awkward conversation or anything.

SubonicXP

As the Snagems that are attacking and the surprise Rocket counterattack meets the front of the enemy lines, it throws their reserve army into complete chaos. Tanks begin rolling backwards, trying to escape the onslaught and end up backing over their own troops. Flare grunts scramble in all directions as the army picks up whatever they can grab onto and haul it back the way they came. Where exactly that was might be up in the air for now, but at least Snagem has managed to successfully defend Nimbasa city... for now. Sub had some explaining to do to both the team and the Indigo Alliance about their new... allies? But at least the extra troops showed up when they needed it.

Back in the city, Kess looks around at the various Snagems still near her and shakes her head. "Well, at this point, I can't go back. Going back to Ein empty handed is a good way to end up... as something else."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:56 am
"Who are they?" Keiko asked as Countess Pump and Team Rocket started filing in. Reinforcements have arrived. Questionable reinforcements, for sure, but it's best not to look a gift Ponyta in the mouth sometimes. I recalled Yuki, Kefka, Luna, and Haku while I had a spare moment.

"Don't know, don't care," I said. "But, and forgive my language on this one, I'll be damned if some foreigner fights harder for this nation than I do. Rala, no more holding back!"

As I rushed for the front lines, Rala teleported to my side and kept pace with me. "You fight, too!" I shouted, letting Sauron out of his ball. I had Rala flinging Moonblasts at the Flare insurgents while Sauron set up a Sunny Day and popping off Solarbeams, stopping to replenish Sunny Day whenever it was needed. Once Rala and Sauron were getting worn out from repeated attacks, I had GRAY send Claydol to get me out of there, recalling Rala and Sauron while I waited for the company transportation to show.

Keiko wasn't going to fight. She wouldn't stop me, but she didn't want to think about what could happen to her Pokemon if she did. She wanted to ask Kess what she was going to do instead of going back to Cipher, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. She didn't have her instincts reined in enough to not be afraid of the Zapdos hybrid. So instead, she had Natalia warp her back to HQ.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:52 am
Atlantis_Darts

Back in the city, Kess looks around at the various Snagems still near her and shakes her head. "Well, at this point, I can't go back. Going back to Ein empty handed is a good way to end up... as something else."

Aile looked at Kess again, shaking her head slightly to shove what Reno had told her personally to the side for the time being, trying to figure out a solution. "Ah, well... I mean, I suppose if you want somewhere temporary, you could probably still come with us. Can't guarantee the greatest of accomodations, considering your history with us, but it should at least keep you safe from Ein, and you going probably give us more information on what the hell he's planning. Or- What, Tati? Stop giving me that look. Yes, I know she could have about killed me twice, but she didn't. That counts for something," she would state matter of factly, not giving her dragon anywhere to argue. "Anyways... I mean, if you're not up for coming with us, maybe..." Aile would have a pondering look on her face, turning to Lt. Surge. "Maybe see if the Indigo Alliance could take you in? If you want immediate solutions, at least- Ow!" Aile would flinch as her dragon gave her some space again after squeezing her close for a moment, irritating the wound to give Aile a reminder of 'Hey, maybe you should get this thing checked out by a doctor?'

"Gon!" Tatooine looked at Aile with a bit of annoyance, though it was still probably a better emotion than earlier and being scared that Aile was going to die. Tati honestly did care about Aile and would be utterly devoted to her, but damn if all of this wasn't testing her patience on listening to Aile. The dragon had half a mind to just fly off and take Aile to get mended, but Tatooine would at least wait for her to be told to take off. At least for now. Tatooine would at least hover impatiently, though, making it quite apparent she wanted to leave.

"Okay, okay Tati," Aile sighed, looking back up at the dragon who still cradled her. "Can you at least try and knock up my staff there, though, so I can catch it? I may not understand the damn thing well, but I still want to keep it around." Tatooine would nod and get the flat of her tail under it the best she could, making her best attempt to fling it up high enough for her trainer to catch it with her good arm.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:23 pm
With the chaos of all that was happening along Nimbasa's Eastern shore by the time Lykas, Odd or Wren had arrived, Flare was retreating again already. The trio of males pulled up to a stop at the battlefield in roughly the same area but none were able to contribute before it was seemingly over. "I don't know what's going on here, exactly, but I'm glad to see you here." Odd said to Countess Pump as he walked up behind her with Cadenza at his side. "Just.. Don't kill yourself doing something like that again." He told the woman with a soft smile. While Pump was a bit eccentric at times, Odd had learned that she was a genuinely caring person, especially toward the Ghosts along the route where her home resided -Pokemon and Human alike-.

"Looks like Sub called up some old friends." Lykas said to himself as he watched the Flares' retreat. Pumping his fist in the air a few times, he screamed after them. "You better run! Snagem will be there to stop you at every turn!" He roared after them.

"I'm a little confused..." Who are these people?" Wren asked, aimed more to himself than to anyone else. He wasn't familiar with Team Rocket nor Countess Pump so what the heck was going on? Where had all these people suddenly come from and why were they helping?

Before any of them could really get much information about what was happening, it seemed like they were picked up by a mysterious force and whisked back to HQ. It looked like Claydol had been called by someone to transport them all back. Let's blame he technologically illiterate one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:34 pm
As I start making arrangements via SNAG to meet Freth back at headquarters, I then take notice. Sub coming out of the blue with...cavalry? "Freth, hang on a second."

"What is it?"

"I don't know why or how, but apparently Sub pulled something. Though, I'm not sure I like what this entails. Apparently he managed to drag Team Rocket into this fight."

"He did WHAT!?"

"Yea, I know. Apparently this fight is still going; meet me up this way. We'll have to get Sub to answer for this later."

"On my way."

Freth and I finally went back into the fray and after some time, we did in fact manage to drive off the flanking force. At least for now. Tired, irritated, and confused, the lot of us made our way back for headquarters.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:35 pm
Rhymes first thought was the wheel. Around her the fighting took on a dull noise, thrumming in her head as people panicked and new reinforcements were brought in.

But the Pokémon on the Ferris Wheel were still there....

The Pachirisu hybrid stumbled over and got to work; fortunately for her the wheel was able to be moved, and slowly but surely Pokemon were let off, analyzed, and she helped the ones that she could and would accept her support.

Her own were some of the last on the wheel. She would be sure togive the three extra special attention.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff