Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 3 - Blitzkreig Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:34 am
"Gah!" Aile grasped at the wound, eyes widening in shock. Once the woman was free of Kess' beak, she'd slump down onto the ground, slamming them shut once she heard the huge crack of thunder. She waited until she could feel no more glass falling on her before opening them, looking up at Kess with one eye partially open as she did her best to ignore the pain. "Everything. There's a huge difference between knowing you ~/~ up and turning away from that decision on your own and sticking with it. there's always going to be someone that can forgive you and look past what you've done. Even if you can't do it yourself. I should know," she grunted, trying to lean back without touching the ferris wheel. Aile bit her lower lip to try and stifle a cry of pain that she let out before continued.

"Kill me if you want. I've been waiting for the other shoe to drop at some point because there should have been no way on Earth I should have survived the Orre desert like I did. And I know, you don't want to hear that, Tatooine," the trainer noted, looking over at the Flygon who was seething with anger at Kess right now. The only reason she hadn't launched another attack was because her trainer was way too close for her comfort. "Regardless, you keep on this path, you're going to find yourself captured or killed, with no way to try to redeem yourself. You leave now, I can damn near guarantee you'll find something to help with that feeling. And I'm not going to say Snagem. Most probably wouldn't trust you still. But you'll probably find something or someone if you keep looking."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:42 am
Darts the Storyteller
KRAKAKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

A bolt of lightning seeming like it was thrown from Thundurus himself impales the ferris wheel, lighting up the entire area with a brilliant flare of blinding white light. Energy spits and crackles off of every single metallic piece in the area, worn or otherwise, and Kess' lightning blade flares to claymore size in response to the pure electric presence. The wheel's lights all crackle with brilliance, lighting up like the purest essence of the carnival it was supposed to represent before they all explode into shards of jagged glass, every single lightbulb and window exploding outwards from the magnitude of the thunderbolt.

"Contact!" Surge screams, yanking down on the lever on his machine.

KA-POW!

A second boom, dwarfed in significance to the last one but still immeasurably loud announces the first ever firing of the Lightning American's propped up rail gun. And to the surprise of Surge, most scientists, and probably a few Snagems, it fires beautifully. Charging the very essence of the storm into itself it warps the lightning up and around the ferris wheel before disgorging a brilliant blue javelin of electromagnetic energy right into the heart of the demoralized Flare army, arcing out over the heads of the Snagems fighting down in the trenches like a massive deity's arm come to deliver the Flares to ruin. They could try to run but.... they'd probably need a bridge to do that, right? The Flare army was literally between a bridge and... destruction.

...That was it. That was the sync she was looking for. And bright...so bright....The lightning and sparks dance across her skin and she swears she's going to fry her SNAG sooner or later...but the kickback sends her falling down, immediately covering her face with her arms, hands tucked into her sleeves as shards of glass fall on her and around her like rain.

When that is clear, she hears Zekrom once more in her head...quieter. Less sassy. [I'm....Impressed, little Squirrel. Perhaps....this time...] He trails off, falling silent...but her pants pocket feels warmer now.

Slowly, the Pachirisu hybrid sits up, moving one hand to the ground to stabilize herself and the other grabbing a hold of the Thunderstone in her pocket, now glowing an absolutely brilliant shade. But there's....something else.

She feels something thrumming under her fingers, the ones on the ground. Shaking herself of the glass, she very carefully digs in the dirt where she feels it, the energy pulsing until she finds....a black stone, the size of a pokeball, resting. She picks it up, brushes it off, and examines it curiously.

And then...she notices the quiet. Perhaps her ears have also stopped ringing but they are quiet...she doesn't hear or feel Zekrom anymore. Tucking the stone into her pocket and zipping it, the Hybrid gets back to her feet and dusts herself off, looking up at the now-damaged ferris wheel.

However....that connection of energy didn't come without a price. The girl stumbles,the adrenaline fading as the first waves of exhaustion and what could only be described as feeling contact high...or drunk...hit her. The ground nearest to the building near the ferris wheel is a nice place to sit, she thinks.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:29 pm
Freth would quickly recall her Walrien, ready to capitalize on her assault, until her instincts perked, looking back towards the gun. When she was told as was everyone else that this could potentially be a suicide mission, no one was kidding about that. That said, she refused to be gone today. Soon after the first booming strike of electricity, she dashed off as fast as she could, not looking back for every second hesitating could be her last. As soon as the second boom rocks the area, Freth hit the dirt, covering her head and almost expected the worst. She hears devastation roar right behind her, seemingly close by, the smell of breached o-zone and smoke rushed the area. A sickening smell, it was. But...she lived. Freth pulled her face off the ground and looked back, staring in near horror at what devastation the rail gun wrought. "...and to think years ago I was chasing legends for power and yet there were the capabilities to do that. Huh."

=============

I perked up, looking back and saw the massive stream of power rush and tear through the bridge area. A feeling sunk to the pit of my heart. ".........." I could only hope that Freth made it out. If anything, I was assured that Lt. Surge was no joke in his lighting arsenal. In a way, I was kind of glad Tristen wasn't involved in this. I gave a hard sigh then rushed off. There was one bit of unfinished business. Kess, that I knew of, was still around. I had to get back to the gun. Fast.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:43 pm
Sliding into position on a rooftop, Reno was finally able to see how things were being dealt with at the ferris wheel. And he was not filled with confidence when he saw that Kess had Aile already pinned to the giant contraption, Lt. Surge was almost entirely out of the actual fight occurring, Rhyme wasn't seeming to able to con tribute based off of Reno's knowledge of her, and there was no way he could cover the distance between him and Kess before she went to finish off Aile. Looking to Phemes and Harleen, it only took a moment before Reno felt the intense processing power of the Mega Metagross re-enter his mind to allow him to begin predicting the likely future. He could see only a few moments into the future, up to Kess raising her hand to the sky and a blinding flash occurring. That was all it took to force Reno into a senseless charge towards the Zapdos hybrid. While he knew that there was no real chance for him to block such a maneuver, he would be in position for a rescue or, worst case scenario, revenge. Watching as she raised her hand, Reno continued on his charge with Phemes beside him.

The bright flash certainly went off and Reno was most assuredly prepared for the earth shaking explosion and smell of ozone. What he had not been prepared for was the massive bolt of lightning to strike the peak of the ferris wheel or the disabling static charge that surged into him via his arm and into Phemes through her body. Feeling his skates disappear from beneath his feet as he collapsed into a fit of spasms, Reno could only watch as Aile began....talking to Kess, even after the wound and everything.

Slowly pushing himself back up to his feet, Reno could feel only the slight sensation of channeling power running through him. Not that he was going to be pushing himself into another headlong charge towards Kess at this current time. Instead, the Psychic channeler slowly walked close enough to be noticeable before sitting down cross legged on top of the stunned body of his now reverted Metagross as a soft smile crossed his face. "Feel free to make you choice, miss. If Aile is willing to show you mercy and forgiveness even after you stabbed her, then I trust her judgement." Reno said, slowly adjusting his gaze towards where Lt. Surge was currently and allowing a more aggressive expression to cross his face. "And Surge, play nice today. Or else I'm trouncing you even worse than last time we met." Stretching himself out slightly, Reno would grab the arm off of his back before throwing it on the ground towards Kess. "There. Consider me disarmed." A cheesy grin and the almost audible groan from a studio audience emphasizing just how horrible a pun that had been.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:29 pm
Odd was too exhausted to notice the tank utter decimation. As if it could be described as anything else. Bits of metal and mechanical viscera rained down around him for several moments afterward and, as Cadenza held him close, a distinct sound began to fill the air. It wasn't loud enough to drown out the sounds of war on the battlefield but it certainly triggered the survival instincts of Odd's Pokemon. All of them except Cadenza and Celesta, who was still at the ferris wheel, recalled themselves to their Pokeballs on instinct. Cadenza rapidly descended to the ground and laid himself across Odd's back in hopes that his Wonder Guard would protect the Channeler from the rampant lightning surging through the area. Luckily, he seemed to work. Odd's senses picked up the smell of ozone, the crackling of electricity and the screaming of both Snagems fleeing and Flares frying.

Lykas sensed the powerful blast of lightning coming at him before it ever left the rail gun. It was almost like something inside of him screamed "RUN" before he even knew what he was supposed to run from. "Mykel! Teleport!" He called to the Mega Gardevoir. Unfortunately, the Psychic-type was too exhausted from the Hyper Beam only a few moments before to do so and could only shake his head and he caught his breath. "Then come back and be safe!" He told the Pokemon before recalling him to his ball for safety's sake. Turning on his heel, he reversed course and ran like a Zubat out of Hell to get as far from whatever was setting him off as possible. He found himself incredibly fortunate as the lightning struck only a few moments later. As far as he was able to run, he felt his legs going numb as the massive thunderbolt ripped through the earth after it struck and he collapsed to the ground, trying to drag himself further away as the pain began to set in higher up his legs as the residual electricity coursed through his mostly-liquid body. "I swear if I become a cripple after this, I'll kill Sub for getting me involved in this." He said to himself, trying to laugh through the stabbing, prickling pain of electricity overloading his nerves.

Wren heard the boom and saw the flash of lightning come down as the bridge was raised. Darts destruction of the control panel called his focus back tot he task at hand but the second boom drew him right back to the warzone. "We have to get back over there ASAP!" He urged the others as he looked down to his waist. He had a Pokemon that could cover the distance in the water, at least. The question, now, however, was if someone else had a Pokemon on hand that could get them back faster? Such as with Teleportation.

Celesta, irritated that her attack missed the hybrid attacking her human friend and used Copycat, her shadowy arms emerging and, very quickly, crafting a mock Kess head on her disguise before she jumped forward with a wild spin. Her "Drill Peck" wouldn't be anywhere near as effective as Kess' had but if she could hit the thunder pigeon from the side, maybe she could make her drop the funny sword?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:16 am
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla and Riolu looked outside as they heard the loud boom. Both of their eyes opened wide as they saw the devastation. Riolu made Ulla look away as she started to panic. Riolu closed his eyes tightly, he was able to feel their aura almost disappearing. Actually, is disappearing. "R-Riolu. C-C-Come on. We gotta go. It's time to get moving back." She said as she returned Riolu back into his Pokeball and pulled out another one. "Dragonair let's go." She said as Dragonair popped out of the Pokeball. The little girl then got on the dragon's back as she looked at everyone. "Dragonair and I could lead the way, we will fly a little higher off the ground to get a look at the situation."  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:50 pm
"Natalia can teleport everyone," Keiko offered when she heard Wren. They had to worry about getting Flare's attention before, but if they were teleporting to the main forces now, it should be okay. Keiko couldn't help but be worried about it, though.

~*~

"Keep at it, Haku," I shouted over the incessant noise of battle. "We gotta get all of those tanks out of the way as soon as possible." If we could take those out, it would reduce the artillery that Flare could hit the town with, though that wasn't all they had in their slimy pockets. Still, one thing at a time. Haku happily charged more Dragon-type energy, creating a barrage of meteors one at a time. When he had a good number of them, he threw them, one at one, at the different tanks in the the battlefield. Meanwhile, Kefka and Luna were working hard on maintaining the wall, and Rala was focusing on Gale.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:19 pm
Atlantis_Darts
The bridge comes cranking up with a creaking sound as the massive structure struggles to and then succeeds in lifting the last of Flare's tanks and troops on the bridge, their traffic jam becoming more like a traffic soup as Freth's Walrein lays waste to them with a ferocious Surf, washing them out of the rapidly inclining bridge as fast as it was raising.

That was to say nothing of the tank with its barrel up against Odd's head. Even as the next horde of retreating Flare grunts make a charge onto Snagem's defensive position, and the squadron of tanks that have managed to make it off the drawbridge rumble forwards, trying to form up and get in some kind of coherent formation, the tank nearest Odd gets cut straight through with a Pixelated Hyper Beam, overloaded from a Charge Beam, has a shell overloaded inside of its barrel from Embargo, Odd may as well have stayed where he was because the tank guts itself from the inside out - the shell detonating in its own barrel turns the business end of the weapon into so much slag to say nothing of the rest of the attacks. The tank explodes into a mass of pretty bolts and fire, ammunition detonating inside of the shell as everything catches fire. Let's just hope the guys inside ejected in time. ...yeah, let's go with that.

Granite had braced itself for impact, sure the shell was about to reduce it to a fine powder until it didn't. Relief started to wash over the shock and adrenaline as the tank expelled itself outward, grateful that it'd get to fight another day. Amaranth was quick to recall her Carbink in a panic upon seeing the tank's demise, worried that potentially fainting would be the least of any worries.

She looked around in concern afterward, wondering if maybe she should just retreat until the first thunderous boom was heard, quickly followed by the second and the massive spearhead of a bolt that came with it. Then, she felt she might not want to move too much for fear of getting caught up in it somehow. Luckily for her, Gale was still in the air and had started descending upon hearing the first of the loud booms. By the time the second one had come, she was already really low to the ground and waiting for it to finish before resuming any sort of recon efforts.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:51 am
Espeon_Commander
"Gah!" Aile grasped at the wound, eyes widening in shock. Once the woman was free of Kess' beak, she'd slump down onto the ground, slamming them shut once she heard the huge crack of thunder. She waited until she could feel no more glass falling on her before opening them, looking up at Kess with one eye partially open as she did her best to ignore the pain. "Everything. There's a huge difference between knowing you ~/~ up and turning away from that decision on your own and sticking with it. there's always going to be someone that can forgive you and look past what you've done. Even if you can't do it yourself. I should know," she grunted, trying to lean back without touching the ferris wheel. Aile bit her lower lip to try and stifle a cry of pain that she let out before continued.

"Kill me if you want. I've been waiting for the other shoe to drop at some point because there should have been no way on Earth I should have survived the Orre desert like I did. And I know, you don't want to hear that, Tatooine," the trainer noted, looking over at the Flygon who was seething with anger at Kess right now. The only reason she hadn't launched another attack was because her trainer was way too close for her comfort. "Regardless, you keep on this path, you're going to find yourself captured or killed, with no way to try to redeem yourself. You leave now, I can damn near guarantee you'll find something to help with that feeling. And I'm not going to say Snagem. Most probably wouldn't trust you still. But you'll probably find something or someone if you keep looking."
Cecile Silverstone
Ulla and Riolu looked outside as they heard the loud boom. Both of their eyes opened wide as they saw the devastation. Riolu made Ulla look away as she started to panic. Riolu closed his eyes tightly, he was able to feel their aura almost disappearing. Actually, is disappearing. "R-Riolu. C-C-Come on. We gotta go. It's time to get moving back." She said as she returned Riolu back into his Pokeball and pulled out another one. "Dragonair let's go." She said as Dragonair popped out of the Pokeball. The little girl then got on the dragon's back as she looked at everyone. "Dragonair and I could lead the way, we will fly a little higher off the ground to get a look at the situation."
Not a Noise
...That was it. That was the sync she was looking for. And bright...so bright....The lightning and sparks dance across her skin and she swears she's going to fry her SNAG sooner or later...but the kickback sends her falling down, immediately covering her face with her arms, hands tucked into her sleeves as shards of glass fall on her and around her like rain.

When that is clear, she hears Zekrom once more in her head...quieter. Less sassy. [I'm....Impressed, little Squirrel. Perhaps....this time...] He trails off, falling silent...but her pants pocket feels warmer now.

Slowly, the Pachirisu hybrid sits up, moving one hand to the ground to stabilize herself and the other grabbing a hold of the Thunderstone in her pocket, now glowing an absolutely brilliant shade. But there's....something else.

She feels something thrumming under her fingers, the ones on the ground. Shaking herself of the glass, she very carefully digs in the dirt where she feels it, the energy pulsing until she finds....a black stone, the size of a pokeball, resting. She picks it up, brushes it off, and examines it curiously.

And then...she notices the quiet. Perhaps her ears have also stopped ringing but they are quiet...she doesn't hear or feel Zekrom anymore. Tucking the stone into her pocket and zipping it, the Hybrid gets back to her feet and dusts herself off, looking up at the now-damaged ferris wheel.

However....that connection of energy didn't come without a price. The girl stumbles,the adrenaline fading as the first waves of exhaustion and what could only be described as feeling contact high...or drunk...hit her. The ground nearest to the building near the ferris wheel is a nice place to sit, she thinks.
Blizzard120
Freth would quickly recall her Walrien, ready to capitalize on her assault, until her instincts perked, looking back towards the gun. When she was told as was everyone else that this could potentially be a suicide mission, no one was kidding about that. That said, she refused to be gone today. Soon after the first booming strike of electricity, she dashed off as fast as she could, not looking back for every second hesitating could be her last. As soon as the second boom rocks the area, Freth hit the dirt, covering her head and almost expected the worst. She hears devastation roar right behind her, seemingly close by, the smell of breached o-zone and smoke rushed the area. A sickening smell, it was. But...she lived. Freth pulled her face off the ground and looked back, staring in near horror at what devastation the rail gun wrought. "...and to think years ago I was chasing legends for power and yet there were the capabilities to do that. Huh."

=============

I perked up, looking back and saw the massive stream of power rush and tear through the bridge area. A feeling sunk to the pit of my heart. ".........." I could only hope that Freth made it out. If anything, I was assured that Lt. Surge was no joke in his lighting arsenal. In a way, I was kind of glad Tristen wasn't involved in this. I gave a hard sigh then rushed off. There was one bit of unfinished business. Kess, that I knew of, was still around. I had to get back to the gun. Fast.
Reno Vantas

Slowly pushing himself back up to his feet, Reno could feel only the slight sensation of channeling power running through him. Not that he was going to be pushing himself into another headlong charge towards Kess at this current time. Instead, the Psychic channeler slowly walked close enough to be noticeable before sitting down cross legged on top of the stunned body of his now reverted Metagross as a soft smile crossed his face. "Feel free to make you choice, miss. If Aile is willing to show you mercy and forgiveness even after you stabbed her, then I trust her judgement." Reno said, slowly adjusting his gaze towards where Lt. Surge was currently and allowing a more aggressive expression to cross his face. "And Surge, play nice today. Or else I'm trouncing you even worse than last time we met." Stretching himself out slightly, Reno would grab the arm off of his back before throwing it on the ground towards Kess. "There. Consider me disarmed." A cheesy grin and the almost audible groan from a studio audience emphasizing just how horrible a pun that had been.
TerashiLeonGoken
"Natalia can teleport everyone," Keiko offered when she heard Wren. They had to worry about getting Flare's attention before, but if they were teleporting to the main forces now, it should be okay. Keiko couldn't help but be worried about it, though.

~*~

"Keep at it, Haku," I shouted over the incessant noise of battle. "We gotta get all of those tanks out of the way as soon as possible." If we could take those out, it would reduce the artillery that Flare could hit the town with, though that wasn't all they had in their slimy pockets. Still, one thing at a time. Haku happily charged more Dragon-type energy, creating a barrage of meteors one at a time. When he had a good number of them, he threw them, one at one, at the different tanks in the the battlefield. Meanwhile, Kefka and Luna were working hard on maintaining the wall, and Rala was focusing on Gale.
Darksol88
Granite had braced itself for impact, sure the shell was about to reduce it to a fine powder until it didn't. Relief started to wash over the shock and adrenaline as the tank expelled itself outward, grateful that it'd get to fight another day. Amaranth was quick to recall her Carbink in a panic upon seeing the tank's demise, worried that potentially fainting would be the least of any worries.

She looked around in concern afterward, wondering if maybe she should just retreat until the first thunderous boom was heard, quickly followed by the second and the massive spearhead of a bolt that came with it. Then, she felt she might not want to move too much for fear of getting caught up in it somehow. Luckily for her, Gale was still in the air and had started descending upon hearing the first of the loud booms. By the time the second one had come, she was already really low to the ground and waiting for it to finish before resuming any sort of recon efforts.

Requiem of Whyspers
Odd was too exhausted to notice the tank utter decimation. As if it could be described as anything else. Bits of metal and mechanical viscera rained down around him for several moments afterward and, as Cadenza held him close, a distinct sound began to fill the air. It wasn't loud enough to drown out the sounds of war on the battlefield but it certainly triggered the survival instincts of Odd's Pokemon. All of them except Cadenza and Celesta, who was still at the ferris wheel, recalled themselves to their Pokeballs on instinct. Cadenza rapidly descended to the ground and laid himself across Odd's back in hopes that his Wonder Guard would protect the Channeler from the rampant lightning surging through the area. Luckily, he seemed to work. Odd's senses picked up the smell of ozone, the crackling of electricity and the screaming of both Snagems fleeing and Flares frying.

Lykas sensed the powerful blast of lightning coming at him before it ever left the rail gun. It was almost like something inside of him screamed "RUN" before he even knew what he was supposed to run from. "Mykel! Teleport!" He called to the Mega Gardevoir. Unfortunately, the Psychic-type was too exhausted from the Hyper Beam only a few moments before to do so and could only shake his head and he caught his breath. "Then come back and be safe!" He told the Pokemon before recalling him to his ball for safety's sake. Turning on his heel, he reversed course and ran like a Zubat out of Hell to get as far from whatever was setting him off as possible. He found himself incredibly fortunate as the lightning struck only a few moments later. As far as he was able to run, he felt his legs going numb as the massive thunderbolt ripped through the earth after it struck and he collapsed to the ground, trying to drag himself further away as the pain began to set in higher up his legs as the residual electricity coursed through his mostly-liquid body. "I swear if I become a cripple after this, I'll kill Sub for getting me involved in this." He said to himself, trying to laugh through the stabbing, prickling pain of electricity overloading his nerves.

Wren heard the boom and saw the flash of lightning come down as the bridge was raised. Darts destruction of the control panel called his focus back tot he task at hand but the second boom drew him right back to the warzone. "We have to get back over there ASAP!" He urged the others as he looked down to his waist. He had a Pokemon that could cover the distance in the water, at least. The question, now, however, was if someone else had a Pokemon on hand that could get them back faster? Such as with Teleportation.

Celesta, irritated that her attack missed the hybrid attacking her human friend and used Copycat, her shadowy arms emerging and, very quickly, crafting a mock Kess head on her disguise before she jumped forward with a wild spin. Her "Drill Peck" wouldn't be anywhere near as effective as Kess' had but if she could hit the thunder pigeon from the side, maybe she could make her drop the funny sword?

Down on the battlefield, the destruction of Flare on this side of the bridge could be described as nothing other than catastrophic. As Draco Meteors rain down on the remaining tanks and those remaining troops not devastated before the might of the rail gun attempt to escape the battlefield any way they can, even attempting to swim out into the water the Indigo Alliance blockade moves into effect, several of their vessels moving in to pick up P.O.W.s from the survivors with surprisingly little resistance from the Aqua vessels in the region.

Back in the city, on the hill by the ferris wheel, Kess stares a hole into Aile's eyes, blood (Aile's) trickling off the sharp point of the hybrid's beak as the shadowy Copycat of the Drill Peck approaches her from the side. Without looking, or acknowledging Reno's presence, she suddenly sweeps her lightning sword around herself defensively in a movement faster than followable by the naked eye, the blade elongated from the excess electricity as she strikes across the Mimikyu's body in an 'X', a lethal blow to almost any other Pokemon but this was a cut clearly intended to shred the Disguise without harming the Pokemon inside. Similarly, Reno's arm on the ground shatters into a bunch of tiny pieces - somehow she had managed to throw in slicing and dicing that in the middle of her movement. She ends the move with her blade leveled at Aile's throat, the tip of her electric blade close enough to sizzle the sweat on her throat... before she retracts it, dispelling the blade altogether. "..." Kess doesn't say anything, but the ferociousness of her stare as she continues to look at Aile says more words than anything the Zapdos hybrid could state. Guilt, fear, and anger are etched across the visage of the Electric-type as she heaves for breath suddenly, her shoulders rolling with each intake.

Lieutenant Surge collapses in a grateful heap by the machine near the base of the ferris wheel, his Raichu practically destroying its seat in its haste to get to him. He ignores Reno's bait as well, hugging the electric mouse to his chest as soon as it arrives. "S'alright, s'alright..." He consoles the Pokemon, beside itself with concern over the trainer it had almost seen murdered twice.

All of a sudden, stumbling onto the scene is a young woman with a large pair of red and blue headphones and a hugely puffy yellow rubber jacket, leaning against Reno's Metagross for stability. She's drenched in sweat, and a single trail of light red blood flows down from her hair just above her temple. Anyone who recognized her would be able to identify this as Nimbasa's own Elesa, an Electric-type gym leader. But she looks decidedly less composed than she usually does, wiping one of her long locks of hair over her bare shoulder. "Guys..." She gasps, in a melodious voice as she strains to catch her breath, eyes wide and uncomprehending of the situation she had just stumbled into. "I... I think we have a problem." Was that... more cannon fire in the background reaching the Snagem's ears for the first time?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:58 pm
Aile wouldn't remove her eyes from Kess, waiting to see what she would do next. She only barely flinched when the blade came to her throat. The woman did appreciate the attempted defense from the Mimikyu, as inconsequential as it was, but she wasn’t going to stop anything Kess was about to do. Aile’s eyes would soften finally as Kess dissipated her electric sword, a small smile starting to appear on her face, partially out of relief, but mostly glad that Kess make her decision. Something she probably should have done herself. “Nrrrg,” she grunted as she started to stand awkwardly, trying to keep her wound from bleeding out worse. The woman would bunch her jacket over the wound to try and stem the bleeding. “Everyone, back off,” she’d grunt, looking at everyone, but resting on the Mimikyu. “I wish I could give you some more advice. I really do. I can’t, though.” Aile would hold her hand out to shake, taking slow deep breaths. “If you ever want anyone to talk though, you can probably guess where to find me.” She’d look down and chuckle, her grin growing a bit before returning to look at Kess. “I’m the last person that should criticize and judge anyone. Did better than me at least.”

The former turncoat would turn her head however when she heard Elesa, her grin and the pit of her stomach dropping when she heard the mortar fire. “Oh hell… And here I thought I could get out of fighting them,” Aile would mutter, looking down with a now bitter grin. “The best made plans or something like that, I suppose.”  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Arkelos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:06 pm
Everything went silent, With a massive bright flash of light Arkelos went blind for a instance. "What the hell was that!?" Looking down at one of his pokeballs; "Alakazam, I need your help again. Do you have enough strength to teleport us on top of a building near the source of light?" Alakazam's balls shook, but went still. "Out of juice huh, I dont blame you." Arkelos climbs out of the storm drain onto the Warf. "Well, it looks like i'm walking. This is not going to be pretty."

Walking up to the nearby street. Arkelos makes for the rest of the snagems.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:05 pm
Looking at the now sashimi'ed arm that sat on the ground, Reno would look up towards the offending hybrid indignantly. "That was uncalled for. It was completely harmless and now I'm completely armless." Reno quipped, watching as Kess began to simply glare at Aile for the moment. While he was going to continue with his aim to clearing the tension slightly with a bit of humor, he wasn't going to be stepping in and trying to take over the efforts to talk down a villain. There had been enough moments in someone else's life he had ruined to be the hero, and this was not going to be one of them. Unfortunately, he was still distracted enough to not notice Elesa's arrival until he felt the slight shudder as she knocked into Phemes' side. Shifting his attention to where the Gym Leader was now leaning for mild comfort, the soft and repetitive noise of explosions in the distance greeted his ears. Unfortunately, he could guarantee that Beau wasn't in the area so this was going to end badly for everyone involved. "Lemme guess. We got played. We're the poor bastards closest to the team coming from that direction. And its time for us to either knuckle down and fight or die running and tired." Reno told Elesa, quickly putting his right arm into his satchel to grab out two more Pokeballs.

While Nalu and Sparks would still be in the ferris wheel, pretty much drained of most of their energy, Reno could still use Nalu's one gift to him as necessary. Plus he had Kaiden and...wait, he had grabbed Nova this round instead of his newest friend. Well, it was still enough for him to work with what he needed if there was going to be direct fighting.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:32 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Right when the Dragonair heard the canon fire, her wings on her head grew as she flew out of the building quickly. Her main priority, protecting Ulla at all cost. "W-Wait Dragonair! The others, we can't leave them behind!" She shouted as she hung on tight as they were soon in the air. The little girl looked back at the team as she saw them still on the building. "You guys get outta there now!" She yelled out as she was able to see the destruction that the ferries wheel did. Dragonair was leading her back to the main group as she looked back at the little girl as she kept up staring at the mess. The dragon called out to her. "I-I'm fine....I need to see for myself. I need to make sure everyone is okay." She was looking around as she saw the Zapdos Hybrid next to a ton of her other members. She was about to tell her Dragonair to use Ice Beam but then saw the Hybrid recall their blade. She sighed of relief to see that things calmed down.

Her attention was then towards a bit of the outskirts as she was looking to where those canon fires were coming from. Dragonair flew a little higher to have a better view.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:46 am
Atlantis_Darts
Down on the battlefield, the destruction of Flare on this side of the bridge could be described as nothing other than catastrophic. As Draco Meteors rain down on the remaining tanks and those remaining troops not devastated before the might of the rail gun attempt to escape the battlefield any way they can, even attempting to swim out into the water the Indigo Alliance blockade moves into effect, several of their vessels moving in to pick up P.O.W.s from the survivors with surprisingly little resistance from the Aqua vessels in the region.

Back in the city, on the hill by the ferris wheel, Kess stares a hole into Aile's eyes, blood (Aile's) trickling off the sharp point of the hybrid's beak as the shadowy Copycat of the Drill Peck approaches her from the side. Without looking, or acknowledging Reno's presence, she suddenly sweeps her lightning sword around herself defensively in a movement faster than followable by the naked eye, the blade elongated from the excess electricity as she strikes across the Mimikyu's body in an 'X', a lethal blow to almost any other Pokemon but this was a cut clearly intended to shred the Disguise without harming the Pokemon inside. Similarly, Reno's arm on the ground shatters into a bunch of tiny pieces - somehow she had managed to throw in slicing and dicing that in the middle of her movement. She ends the move with her blade leveled at Aile's throat, the tip of her electric blade close enough to sizzle the sweat on her throat... before she retracts it, dispelling the blade altogether. "..." Kess doesn't say anything, but the ferociousness of her stare as she continues to look at Aile says more words than anything the Zapdos hybrid could state. Guilt, fear, and anger are etched across the visage of the Electric-type as she heaves for breath suddenly, her shoulders rolling with each intake.

Lieutenant Surge collapses in a grateful heap by the machine near the base of the ferris wheel, his Raichu practically destroying its seat in its haste to get to him. He ignores Reno's bait as well, hugging the electric mouse to his chest as soon as it arrives. "S'alright, s'alright..." He consoles the Pokemon, beside itself with concern over the trainer it had almost seen murdered twice.

All of a sudden, stumbling onto the scene is a young woman with a large pair of red and blue headphones and a hugely puffy yellow rubber jacket, leaning against Reno's Metagross for stability. She's drenched in sweat, and a single trail of light red blood flows down from her hair just above her temple. Anyone who recognized her would be able to identify this as Nimbasa's own Elesa, an Electric-type gym leader. But she looks decidedly less composed than she usually does, wiping one of her long locks of hair over her bare shoulder. "Guys..." She gasps, in a melodious voice as she strains to catch her breath, eyes wide and uncomprehending of the situation she had just stumbled into. "I... I think we have a problem." Was that... more cannon fire in the background reaching the Snagems' ears for the first time?
While Amaranth was still mostly unaware of what was going on in the city itself, the cannon fire was a much easier thing to hear and caught her attention. She wasn't entirely sure of where it was coming from, but it didn't seem to be coming from the bridge and that alone was enough to fill her with dread. "Don't tell me there's more of them... where are they? Gale!" She yelled, hoping her Pidgeot had found something or that maybe the Pokemon Terashi was using to relay information would, well, relay some information that could be all too useful right about now. "Can you see anything out there!?"

Already, she was recalling her Togekiss and ready to book it back into town if she had to. Or, failing that, call Gale back down to ride her into more battling.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:26 am
Espeon_Commander
Aile wouldn't remove her eyes from Kess, waiting to see what she would do next. She only barely flinched when the blade came to her throat. The woman did appreciate the attempted defense from the Mimikyu, as inconsequential as it was, but she wasn’t going to stop anything Kess was about to do. Aile’s eyes would soften finally as Kess dissipated her electric sword, a small smile starting to appear on her face, partially out of relief, but mostly glad that Kess make her decision. Something she probably should have done herself. “Nrrrg,” she grunted as she started to stand awkwardly, trying to keep her wound from bleeding out worse. The woman would bunch her jacket over the wound to try and stem the bleeding. “Everyone, back off,” she’d grunt, looking at everyone, but resting on the Mimikyu. “I wish I could give you some more advice. I really do. I can’t, though.” Aile would hold her hand out to shake, taking slow deep breaths. “If you ever want anyone to talk though, you can probably guess where to find me.” She’d look down and chuckle, her grin growing a bit before returning to look at Kess. “I’m the last person that should criticize and judge anyone. Did better than me at least.”

The former turncoat would turn her head however when she heard Elesa, her grin and the pit of her stomach dropping when she heard the mortar fire. “Oh hell… And here I thought I could get out of fighting them,” Aile would mutter, looking down with a now bitter grin. “The best made plans or something like that, I suppose.”

Kess considers the extended hand for a long moment, then shakes her head at it. "No. This is too easy for the things I've done. And none of you have any idea exactly what you are facing. The things I've done... is nothing compared to the things I've seen done in his name. This war... is not what it seems." Whatever else she was going to say gets cut off with the scramble of Snagems going to look at whatever was causing the ruckus.

Arkelos
Everything went silent, With a massive bright flash of light Arkelos went blind for a instance. "What the hell was that!?" Looking down at one of his pokeballs; "Alakazam, I need your help again. Do you have enough strength to teleport us on top of a building near the source of light?" Alakazam's balls shook, but went still. "Out of juice huh, I dont blame you." Arkelos climbs out of the storm drain onto the Warf. "Well, it looks like i'm walking. This is not going to be pretty."

Walking up to the nearby street. Arkelos makes for the rest of the snagems.
Darksol88
While Amaranth was still mostly unaware of what was going on in the city itself, the cannon fire was a much easier thing to hear and caught her attention. She wasn't entirely sure of where it was coming from, but it didn't seem to be coming from the bridge and that alone was enough to fill her with dread. "Don't tell me there's more of them... where are they? Gale!" She yelled, hoping her Pidgeot had found something or that maybe the Pokemon Terashi was using to relay information would, well, relay some information that could be all too useful right about now. "Can you see anything out there!?"

Already, she was recalling her Togekiss and ready to book it back into town if she had to. Or, failing that, call Gale back down to ride her into more battling.
Cecile Silverstone

Right when the Dragonair heard the canon fire, her wings on her head grew as she flew out of the building quickly. Her main priority, protecting Ulla at all cost. "W-Wait Dragonair! The others, we can't leave them behind!" She shouted as she hung on tight as they were soon in the air. The little girl looked back at the team as she saw them still on the building. "You guys get outta there now!" She yelled out as she was able to see the destruction that the ferries wheel did. Dragonair was leading her back to the main group as she looked back at the little girl as she kept up staring at the mess. The dragon called out to her. "I-I'm fine....I need to see for myself. I need to make sure everyone is okay." She was looking around as she saw the Zapdos Hybrid next to a ton of her other members. She was about to tell her Dragonair to use Ice Beam but then saw the Hybrid recall their blade. She sighed of relief to see that things calmed down.

Her attention was then towards a bit of the outskirts as she was looking to where those canon fires were coming from. Dragonair flew a little higher to have a better view.
Reno Vantas
Looking at the now sashimi'ed arm that sat on the ground, Reno would look up towards the offending hybrid indignantly. "That was uncalled for. It was completely harmless and now I'm completely armless." Reno quipped, watching as Kess began to simply glare at Aile for the moment. While he was going to continue with his aim to clearing the tension slightly with a bit of humor, he wasn't going to be stepping in and trying to take over the efforts to talk down a villain. There had been enough moments in someone else's life he had ruined to be the hero, and this was not going to be one of them. Unfortunately, he was still distracted enough to not notice Elesa's arrival until he felt the slight shudder as she knocked into Phemes' side. Shifting his attention to where the Gym Leader was now leaning for mild comfort, the soft and repetitive noise of explosions in the distance greeted his ears. Unfortunately, he could guarantee that Beau wasn't in the area so this was going to end badly for everyone involved. "Lemme guess. We got played. We're the poor bastards closest to the team coming from that direction. And its time for us to either knuckle down and fight or die running and tired." Reno told Elesa, quickly putting his right arm into his satchel to grab out two more Pokeballs.

While Nalu and Sparks would still be in the ferris wheel, pretty much drained of most of their energy, Reno could still use Nalu's one gift to him as necessary. Plus he had Kaiden and...wait, he had grabbed Nova this round instead of his newest friend. Well, it was still enough for him to work with what he needed if there was going to be direct fighting.

The Snagems who have gone to investigate would find, horrifyingly, that the army they decimated crossing the bridge to their West was not the entire army. There was another, much larger force coming from the East of the city. Flare hadn't allowed themselves to get pinned between the bridge and Nimbasa. Rather, while the forces of the Indigo Alliance were distracted fighting to the West, it looks as though they must have rounded the blockade and deposited troops far to the East in order to try and crush Snagem and the Alliance forces between its two halves. Lykas in particular should remember the distinct lack of Flare troops during his building of the wall. They weren't going to move north - they were getting ready to come in from the east. That also explained the distinct lack of Aqua in the region - they were shuttling Flare troops.

"As I mentioned." Kess says to the assembled group of Snagems staring off at an army of tanks twice as big as the one they had just bloodied themselves fighting raining down a hailfire of shells onto the small batallion of Indigo Alliance troops that had taken it upon themselves to defend the Eastern side. "This war is nothing like you assume it to be."

"There's no way we can get this ferris wheel gun apart and turned around... it might as well be scrap metal at this point." Surge says grimly. "I can radio the Indigo Alliance heads to try and get them to send the main army back this way but I don't think we're going to have a lot of time to do that."

"We can't leave Nimbasa." Elesa insists, her eyes furious beneath her shock of hair, looking around furiously at any of the Snagems who would catch her eye, daring them to say no. "We lose Nimbasa and they have direct access to every corner of this region. We have to fight."

"Without some kind of backup this fight is as good as over with." Surge insists.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff