[ORP] A day Outside

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:38 pm
Rennati sat outside the weyr in the sun, thankfully it wasn't too hot so the girl could actually enjoy some time in the sun. She didn't seem to get a whole lot of it now a days with Rouenth. You know I tolerate it for you. Her little blue, well, not quite so little anymore, was sitting behind her. His wings were outstretched with one purposefully over his burnable rider. Rennati could've done without, but she'd not deny her blue the chance to protect her from that evil sun! "I know, Rou, but you'll have to tolerate it for more than just me. There will be threadfall. And even before we graduate and get placed in a real wing we'll have to fly low altitude and run firestone. You'll have to deal with it then too." The blue sat there motionless for what seemed like quite awhile. Only the sounds of the knife on wood was filling Ren's ears as she carved a small version of Rouenth. I will do whatever I need to protect what's mine. The young woman smiled. She knew he would.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:26 am
Therianth, dear, where are we going? This was the third time she had asked as Shahera trailed along behind her dragon who was intent of going one direction. Each time, this time included, Therianth simply answered with a mental nuzzle. Shahera mused that Therianth seemed to be getting some interesting habits…probably from Shahera so she had no one to blame but herself.

THERE! Therianth exclaimed satisfactory as the other dragon pair came into view. Rouenth! It as been so long since we caught up. I have come to be with you and yours. Look! I even brought mine!

After the pair appoached the seated dragon and rider, Shehera plopped down on the ground a little way from Rennati. “Therianth seems intent to spend some time here. Is that all right by you?”

Nilah44

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:26 am
Rouenth turned to see his green sister and hers approaching them. He sent Therianth the equivalent of a nod and waited for them to arrive. Hello, Therianth, my sister. Have you and yours been well? The energy that the little green had made the blue look almost lifeless in comparison, though he shifted (still keeping Rennati covered) to face his sibling. They were siblings, sure, but his first and only concern at the moment was Rennati.

Rennati looked up as she heard the voice of the other girl and smiled. "That's all right by me. Rou could use some sibling time and I admittedly could probably use the company." She continued to work on her little figurine of Rouenth, taking little breaks here and there to look over at the two dragon siblings and Shehera. "I don't remember if we've ever actually properly introduced ourselves, I'm Rennati, this of course is Rouenth."

faesinger
Since Ren is a transfer they likely have had some time in their weyrling lessons together but maybe not have met formally. owo?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:07 pm
We have! Therianth wiggled excitedly as she remembered the manners Shahera was teaching her. Thank you for asking! Would you like to play? We could chase, or tag, or fetch… She trailed off as she comprehended what Rouenth was doing. Oh! She flopped down next to the blue. What is she making? Even prone, Therianth didn’t stop moving and her head was already trying to get a good angle to see the small carving Rennati was making.

Shahera smiled at the antics briefly. “Liat would be aghast to learn that we never properly met I bet. No time like now to fix that. Forgive me if I don’t get up to do it formally. I have been trying to run Therianth here tired today and she just won’t stop.” Shahera was leaning back on her arms and couldn’t offer a hand. “I’m Shahera and whatever you might have heard about me is… probably true.”

Nilah44

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas