PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:35 pm
Name: Histeia
Stage: Prentice
Race: Pure fire

3 Base Traits:

3 Positive Traits: Hardworking, Confident, Dramatic
3 Negative Traits: Possessive, Uncharitable, Superficial

Personality:

Hardworking: She very hard working due to her father not being around a good chunk of the time due to drinking. When he’s out she cleans up around the house and repairs anything that seems to be broken, From peeling paint to a broken roof, She rolls up her sleeves and fixes it herself. She also make herself dinner and when her father is around she makes him some and stands by to make sure that he finishes it.

Confident: She knows her skills when it comes to working around the house which is why she never asks for any help to get the work done. Even when she is faced with something she hasn’t dealt with before she will still go in confident that she will be capable of getting the job done on her own.

Dramatic: Although not many people know about it due to her shut in nature she has a very dramatic attitude. Whether it being the way she speaks like straight out of a tale or with some of the actions she makes like the way in which she puts flowers on graves when she talks to her mother or anyone else there. She also prefers to speak to the gravestones that are more faded in nature.

Due to the way she acts she isn’t they best type of friend that people look for so at the moment she doesn’t have a friend, not that she’s openly looking. She wouldn’t be against the idea of having a friend but she is currently staying at home.

Possessive: When she lost her mother at a young age she grew more possessive, holding on more tightly to everything that she saw as hers. It’s part of the reason why she prefers to fix things on her own, because they are hers and her responsibility, even if it was her father trying to mess with something of hers. She doesn’t want anyone laying messy hands on ‘her’ stuff no matter what reason they would try to give her.

Uncharitable: Never expect any handouts from her. She has to make food and get money for herself and her drunken father so she sees no reason that others can’t do the same. If someone were to ask her for some money or food she would tell there where they could get help in the most normal way she could muster, which even then sounds a bit odd, before she would continue on her way home.

Superficial: With the way that she looks she seems like a normally enough person. But after spending not even a large amount of time with her one would be able to tell that there was something very odd about her. Whether it be speech or action, she’s strange in her own strange ways.

Description: N/A
Clothing: N/A
Accessories: N/A

History:

When Histeia was a youngling her parents moved to Sulburri from a small village of Awat to get better medical care for the mother due to her constantly nagging illness. Everyday her father went out to work in the marketplace and Histeia would stay at home and take care of all her mother’s needs, no matter how small it could be. By the time her father was able to gather up enough money to get his wife the help she desperately need she had passed away in her sleep, with her young daughter holding her hand as she passed.

When this happened her father fell into a deep depression causing him to whatever he could to stay out of the house. Get extra work, go out drinking. He just couldn’t bring himself to go back into the same home in which his beloved died in even after the buried her in the nearby graveyard. When her mother first passed she sad and a bit mad but she never held it against her. She knew her mother wouldn’t want her to be angry at her. Histeia was never at her father because she knew the pain that he was going through and she didn’t want to get mad at him. She might have gotten frustrated with him from time to time but she never got fully angry at him.

As she grew older she stayed at home instead of going out and interacting with people which she should have. She read the books that the family had as an escape from the reality that her and her father were living in. The books that she read were extravagant and extremely far fetched tales which is where she learned her mannerisms and is why she is so dramatic with the way she talks or the things she does.

Currently she would rather stay at home and take care of her father, making sure that he eats his food, instead of going out on an adventure. As fun as an adventure would be, she has a responsibility at home to take care before she can think of going out on her own.

She’s hasn’t been out enough to have much opinion on other races, the only thing she thinks is that they all can’t be that bad of people. That’s about all so far.

Prompt: Histeia rolls out of bed and yawns drowsily. She stumbled over to her box of clothing, taking off her sleep wear and putting on her normal clothing before she stumbled to the kitchen. She pulled out some food out of the barrel before putting the lid back on and sitting down at her spot at the table. She glanced around, "Dad must have already gone to work." She sighed, biting into the jerky and looking the kitchen. With a groan she stood up, walking over to the door. Teia slipped on her shoes and stepped outside. She froze up, knowing something was up. She felt her head, suddenly realizing that she had forgotten to put on her earrings. Taking a deep breath she quickly dashed back in and into her room. Teia opened the small jewelry box on the table next to her bed. Slowly lifting the two triangular earrings out of the box she whispered, "I'm sorry I almost for got these mother." She put them and stood up straight, starting out the house again.

Histeia handed a hand full of coins to the man running the flower shop, getting enough cactus flowers to fill her basket. "Thank you, sir." She said before walking off and going down the road and to the nearby Graveyard. She took a breath and walked to the back and to a grave under a tall tree. She kneeled down in front of it and set the basket to her side. "Hello mother. I know it's been a while since I've been here but i'm here now." Teia smiled and pulled out one of the flowers from the basket and set it on the grave.

"Before I came I almost forgot the earrings," She chuckles a bit, "I freaked out a bit but I remembered where they were and got them before I left." She said and smiled, relaxing. She took out another flower and set it on the grave next to the other one. "Father is doing very well, he let his back rest a while before he went back to work. I'm glad he took some time off, if we wouldn't you would be upset and dad wouldn't want to make you upset." She said, taking another flower out, placing it behind the two flowers that were already there. "I've gotten a job to raise money. It's a good job and for the most part no one tells me what to do." She said, placing another flower in front of the three. "I wish you were still here mom... Everything would be so much calmer." She sighed and shook her head. As she spoke to her mother she slowly put all of the flowers on her grave.

Standing up and smile and held the handle of the light, empty basket, "I'll make sure to come back as soon as I can, mother." She said softly and turned away as she starts to walk back to the front of the graveyard. "I'll keep the earrings safe. i promise." She said and walked home.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:23 pm
Zafine the crow

Hi! So far everything looks good~ I just have a few questions to get a better feel for the character...

Does she have any idea of what she would like to do in the future? What are her goals? Is she interested in travelling or would she rather stay home to help out? Does she have a dream or an idea of what career/class she would like?

Is she ever resentful towards her mother for passing away? Or does she resent her father for falling into such a depression? Does she forgive them or did she never have any harsh feelings against her parents in the first place for her current life situation?

How does she view others? Does she have friends? Is she too strange/dramatic or simply too caught up in providing for her father and herself?

How does she view non-Obans and hybrids? Is she friendly towards them or is she biased against them?  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:04 am
Sabra Knight
Zafine the crow

Hi! So far everything looks good~ I just have a few questions to get a better feel for the character...

Does she have any idea of what she would like to do in the future? What are her goals? Is she interested in travelling or would she rather stay home to help out? Does she have a dream or an idea of what career/class she would like?

Is she ever resentful towards her mother for passing away? Or does she resent her father for falling into such a depression? Does she forgive them or did she never have any harsh feelings against her parents in the first place for her current life situation?

How does she view others? Does she have friends? Is she too strange/dramatic or simply too caught up in providing for her father and herself?

How does she view non-Obans and hybrids? Is she friendly towards them or is she biased against them?

1. Does she have any idea of what she would like to do in the future? What are her goals? Is she interested in travelling or would she rather stay home to help out? Does she have a dream or an idea of what career/class she would like?

1. I don’t exactly what I want to do with her yet so I’ll rp with her for a while to get a feel for her before decide what do with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:50 am
Zafine the crow

Approved! Here is your journal and below is a spoilered & coded version of your quest above for your convenience. The art will be added to the journal as soon as it's certed!

[b]Name:[/b] Histeia
[b]Stage:[/b] Prentice
[b]Race:[/b] Pure fire
[b]Gender:[/b] Girl

[b]3 Base Traits:[/b]

[b]3 Positive Traits:[/b] Hardworking, Confident, Dramatic
[b]3 Negative Traits:[/b][/list] Possessive, Uncharitable, Superficial

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Hardworking:[/b] She very hard working due to her father not being around a good chunk of the time due to drinking. When he’s out she cleans up around the house and repairs anything that seems to be broken, From peeling paint to a broken roof, She rolls up her sleeves and fixes it herself. She also make herself dinner and when her father is around she makes him some and stands by to make sure that he finishes it.

[b]Confident:[/b] She knows her skills when it comes to working around the house which is why she never asks for any help to get the work done. Even when she is faced with something she hasn’t dealt with before she will still go in confident that she will be capable of getting the job done on her own.

[b]Dramatic:[/b] Although not many people know about it due to her shut in nature she has a very dramatic attitude. Whether it being the way she speaks like straight out of a tale or with some of the actions she makes like the way in which she puts flowers on graves when she talks to her mother or anyone else there. She also prefers to speak to the gravestones that are more faded in nature.

Due to the way she acts she isn’t they best type of friend that people look for so at the moment she doesn’t have a friend, not that she’s openly looking. She wouldn’t be against the idea of having a friend but she is currently staying at home.

[b]Possessive:[/b] When she lost her mother at a young age she grew more possessive, holding on more tightly to everything that she saw as hers. It’s part of the reason why she prefers to fix things on her own, because they are hers and her responsibility, even if it was her father trying to mess with something of hers. She doesn’t want anyone laying messy hands on ‘her’ stuff no matter what reason they would try to give her.

[b]Uncharitable:[/b] Never expect any handouts from her. She has to make food and get money for herself and her drunken father so she sees no reason that others can’t do the same. If someone were to ask her for some money or food she would tell there where they could get help in the most normal way she could muster, which even then sounds a bit odd, before she would continue on her way home.

[b]Superficial:[/b] With the way that she looks she seems like a normally enough person. But after spending not even a large amount of time with her one would be able to tell that there was something very odd about her. Whether it be speech or action, she’s strange in her own strange ways.

[b]Description:[/b] N/A
[b]Clothing:[/b] N/A
[b]Accessories:[/b] N/A

[b]History:[/b]

When Histeia was a youngling her parents moved to Sulburri from a small village of Awat to get better medical care for the mother due to her constantly nagging illness. Everyday her father went out to work in the marketplace and Histeia would stay at home and take care of all her mother’s needs, no matter how small it could be. By the time her father was able to gather up enough money to get his wife the help she desperately need she had passed away in her sleep, with her young daughter holding her hand as she passed.

When this happened her father fell into a deep depression causing him to whatever he could to stay out of the house. Get extra work, go out drinking. He just couldn’t bring himself to go back into the same home in which his beloved died in even after the buried her in the nearby graveyard. When her mother first passed she sad and a bit mad but she never held it against her. She knew her mother wouldn’t want her to be angry at her. Histeia was never at her father because she knew the pain that he was going through and she didn’t want to get mad at him. She might have gotten frustrated with him from time to time but she never got fully angry at him.

As she grew older she stayed at home instead of going out and interacting with people which she should have. She read the books that the family had as an escape from the reality that her and her father were living in. The books that she read were extravagant and extremely far fetched tales which is where she learned her mannerisms and is why she is so dramatic with the way she talks or the things she does.

Currently she would rather stay at home and take care of her father, making sure that he eats his food, instead of going out on an adventure. As fun as an adventure would be, she has a responsibility at home to take care before she can think of going out on her own.

She’s hasn’t been out enough to have much opinion on other races, the only thing she thinks is that they all can’t be that bad of people. That’s about all so far.

[spoiler]

[b]Prompt:[/b] Histeia rolls out of bed and yawns drowsily. She stumbled over to her box of clothing, taking off her sleep wear and putting on her normal clothing before she stumbled to the kitchen. She pulled out some food out of the barrel before putting the lid back on and sitting down at her spot at the table. She glanced around, "Dad must have already gone to work." She sighed, biting into the jerky and looking the kitchen. With a groan she stood up, walking over to the door. Teia slipped on her shoes and stepped outside. She froze up, knowing something was up. She felt her head, suddenly realizing that she had forgotten to put on her earrings. Taking a deep breath she quickly dashed back in and into her room. Teia opened the small jewelry box on the table next to her bed. Slowly lifting the two triangular earrings out of the box she whispered, "I'm sorry I almost for got these mother." She put them and stood up straight, starting out the house again.

Histeia handed a hand full of coins to the man running the flower shop, getting enough cactus flowers to fill her basket. "Thank you, sir." She said before walking off and going down the road and to the nearby Graveyard. She took a breath and walked to the back and to a grave under a tall tree. She kneeled down in front of it and set the basket to her side. "Hello mother. I know it's been a while since I've been here but i'm here now." Teia smiled and pulled out one of the flowers from the basket and set it on the grave.

"Before I came I almost forgot the earrings," She chuckles a bit, "I freaked out a bit but I remembered where they were and got them before I left." She said and smiled, relaxing. She took out another flower and set it on the grave next to the other one. "Father is doing very well, he let his back rest a while before he went back to work. I'm glad he took some time off, if we wouldn't you would be upset and dad wouldn't want to make you upset." She said, taking another flower out, placing it behind the two flowers that were already there. "I've gotten a job to raise money. It's a good job and for the most part no one tells me what to do." She said, placing another flower in front of the three. "I wish you were still here mom... Everything would be so much calmer." She sighed and shook her head. As she spoke to her mother she slowly put all of the flowers on her grave.

Standing up and smile and held the handle of the light, empty basket, "I'll make sure to come back as soon as I can, mother." She said softly and turned away as she starts to walk back to the front of the graveyard. "I'll keep the earrings safe. i promise." She said and walked home.

Suhuba
Captain

◈ Character Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces