Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:25 pm
User Image

Raha rolled onto his back, luxuriating in the temperate weather. It wasn't too hot, or too humid, and he was reluctant to get up until he had to - sometime later that day, most likely - because he needed to hunt. The leopard who usually wandered the Rogue lands with him was nowhere to be seen...but they often parted ways for days at a time before joining back up, so he wasn't overly concerned.

Squirming, completely undignified, Raha grunted in satisfaction as small rock dug deeply into an itchy patch of skin, buried under his plush fur. With a final wriggle, he flipped back onto his belly, panting lightly from the exertion as he looked around, the picture of laziness.

Chisato Mikami

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:15 pm
User Image
Zuri
Rogue

Zuri was just strolling along. She didn’t have a home. She went where ever the wind took her. She was quite happy, although a bit lonely at time. It would be long before she came across a very bright looking Cheetah just being lazy and soaking up some sun. She was curious about him. She herself was mostly gray, not that it really mattered. She always liked colorful things. She often wished she had a colorful pelt much like the Cheetah she was walking up to.

“Hello,” she would say once she was close enough. “It’s a nice day out.”

Vashtya

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:24 pm
Raha watched the lioness approach, a laid-back smile lifting the corners of his mouth, as she didn't look as though she was aiming for a fight (and had she been, he would have tried to avoid the encounter entirely.

"Hello. And yes, it definitely is." He replied. Was she particularly interested in the weather, he wondered, or had it been an idle greetting, not intended for more?

"It's the kind of day that makes me want to do nothing at all," he continued, eyes glinting with good humor, completely unashamed of his own laziness. "I'm Raha," he added after another moment, sitting up and inclining his head slightly.

Chisato Mikami
I am so sorry for taking so looong!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:46 pm
User Image
Zuri
Rogue

“Yes I suppose it does…” Zuri replied, sitting a few feet away from the Cheetah. She smiled a little as he introduced himself.

“I am Zuri. It is very nice to meet you.” She looked over his coat once again. He really was quite colorful.

“You have very pretty colors,” Zuri said quietly. She took a seat a few feet away. She didn’t want him to feel threatened, not that she was trying to be. She could picture him running. She imaged he looked like a rainbow. To her, that was a lovely thought. “I do hope I’m not intruding. I’m simply wondering around. I’ll leave if you want me to.”

Vashtya

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:31 pm
If possible, Raha's grin broadened. "I often wish I could be lazy more often, so, ro be fair, a lot of days make me feel that way." His voice was warm, as if he was seconds away from laughing at his own faults. Cocking his head slightly to the side, he looked her in the eye. "Nice to meet you, Zuri."

He practically preened at the praise - the combination of light background and rainbow colors could make things like hunting rather difficult, so someone complimenting it was a nice change of pace. "Thank you," he said, his smile edging into a slight, if good-natured, smirk. "Although it can be a bit impractical - your lovely shades of grey probably help a lot more with being stealthy on the hunt."

"Not at all!" He said without hesitation. "A friend of mine wandered off, so I haven't wanted to go too far from where we separated, so all you're interrupting is boredom, and possibly a bit of dozing in the sun." This was accompanied by a playful wink, meant to further indicate just how little she was intruding.

"Are you from around here, or part of a pride whose lands are nearby?" He asked curiously, not one to restrain himself.

Chisato Mikami

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:48 pm
User Image
Zuri
Rogue

Zuri tilted her head to the side a little as he spoke of her coat being better suited for hunted. She looked down at herself. True, her coat may be more suited for it, but she wished she had some splash of color to contrast her very…. Dull… gray.

“Oh no, I don’t have a pride at all,” Zuri said quietly. He had mentioned he had a friend nearby. Was that arouse? Or did was there really someone else out there? The thought made Zuri feel a bit uneasy. She dug at the ground with her paw for a moment, thinking that admitting she was alone was a bad idea. “I do have a friend also. We got separated some time ago. We came across an aggressive male lion… I haven’t been able to find her. I hope she’s okay”

Vashtya

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:56 pm
If he was surprised by her answer, his expression didn't show it, although he did nod, once.

"It's good to have at least one friend around, if you don't have a pride." He said this easily, still smiling slightly. "My friend and I tend to wander at will, so I'm sure he'll be back - we don't depend on each other, so it's not that unusual for the two of us to separate for a few days at a time."

At her continuation, he widened his eyes. "That does sound...unfortunate. Was it fairly recent, or did you get separated some time ago?"

Chisato Mikami

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:16 pm
User Image
Zuri
Rogue

“I really couldn’t tell you,” Zuri said quietly. “She went south and I ran towards the north…” Zuri sighed for a minute. She hoped that he would ask too many questions. She didn’t like lying to her new friend. She was smaller compared to some lionesses her age, but you couldn’t be too careful. She had hoped if he thought that there was someone else in the area, that he wouldn’t try anything.

“What’s your friend like?” she asked. “He must be a really good friend for you to be waiting like this on him.”

Vashtya

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:29 pm
Raha looked at her quizzically. He could understand chaos, but something about her body language...

He shrugged it off after a moment, his laid back nature coming to the forefront. "Well, I hope you're able to find her, safe and sound," he said, genuine compassion in his voice.

At her question about his friend, he grinned again. "Chapa'rangi? Yeah, you could say that. He's a leopard, and the closest thing I have to family." He then thought about it for a moment. "We both enjoy wandering, and we both enjoy a...fairly relaxed approach to life, so we get along well - and while his pelt is darker, we both have the same sort of...bright decoration, so I think our friendship may have started out with us commiserating about it, shortly after we hit adulthood."

Predictably, his expression was open, even friendly as he spoke. "I'm not worried, yet." He continued. "If I don't hear from him in the next few days, I'll have to see if I can track him down, though." This was said with another small shrug.

Chisato Mikami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:55 pm
User Image
Zuri
Rogue

Zuri smiled a little. She only wished she had a friend like Raha had. A cheetah and a leopard. What a pair. Although most would think a lioness and a cheetah would be odd as well. Zuri looked up at the sky, then back a Raha. She walked next to Raha and laid on her back as well.

“So, what are you looking at?” Zuri asked as she looked at the sky. “Can’t be stars. It’s too bright. Oh that cloud there! It looks like a lizard!”

Vashtya

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:34 pm
Raha grinned back. The friendship he shared with his longest-standing friend might seem odd to some, but initiating it had turned out to be one of the best decisions he'd ever made.

When Zuri flopped down beside him, peering up at the sky, the pale leopard did the same. He had not, in fact, been paying attention to it at all; he'd been too intent on scratching his itchy back - but stopping to do so fit perfectly with his desire to do absolutely nothing, for the time being.

Still, he couldn't resist teasing Zuri a little bit. "A lizard?" He asked, tilting his head, a mock studious expression on his face. "Are you sure it doesn't look more like a toad?"

Chisato Mikami

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff