Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
[PRP Zena] A Piece of My Heart (Isolder and Ristadis)FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:42 pm
ISO 1

Isolder would never forget the feelings he had when he brought his second daughter home. A new familial feat accomplished. Her small hand burned in his own. She was his to protect and look after, to raise as a strong woman who could look after herself one day. But he would always be there for her and her sister Nin. He had the family he had always longed for.

"Come Rista, lets go look for some good Inn food. Big adventures always look better on a full stomach."

He smiled down at the pinched little face. She looked to be in perpetual concern.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:54 pm
RIS 1

Ristadis peered up at her new father, fascinated by his strange skin which had lightened in the absence of the sun. He had such a cheerful, easy going air about him and was formed of such solid muscle. She knew because she had poked one of his biceps in curiousity. She gripped his hand and tugged down, halting him.

She smiled. She who was so small could stop such a large man.

"Thank you." She said when he knelt to speak with her. She kissed him seriously on the cheek. This man deserved everything she could give him. She would do her best to love him and make him proud. Not many others would recieve her utmost respect.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:59 pm
ISO 2

It never failed to shock him to his core when someone he helped showed such trust in him. It was like being handed a large treasure chest of the most valuable substance. if this was what adopted child love was, he wondered what blood child love would have been like. But if he had had children of his own, who would have taken in Nin and Rista?

He was exactly where he needed to be. Here. Now. He smiled somewhat abashed. "Your welcome dear."

He stood again an extra spring in his step. His heart felt full.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:36 am
RIS 2

She felt a slight warm glow, she had done something right to make him happy. She didn't like to admit weakness to anyone. But she felt deep down a hope that she could depend on this man to get her out of any mess she might get into.

She needed something solid in her life, something incredibly steady to counteract all the chaos in her life.

Dhe felt the weakness and emotions creeping in. Biting her lip against the cold winds of pain and desperation she straightened her spine regally, putting her mask firmly back in place.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:51 am
ISO 3

Iso saw her plight and remembered his own battles with emotions and lonliness. He placed a soothing hand on the back of her head. He did not use words, he didn't want to upset her more. Lord knew he had broken many times in the dark, alone. He had been older than she at the time too.

He still woke up in night sweats screaming his youngest brother's name.

Once he woke he remembered he had found them. But while asleep he was alone in a dark void with no little brothers to protect.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:09 pm
RIS 3

Rista sighed deeply, she hurt. But he was there. A smooth calm presence, a broad backed buffer against the cold dark that had haunted her since it had taken her parents. The north was a cold heartless monster that killed the elderly and broke apart young families.

It was a relief to remove themselves from Zena, least she loose her new family to the place she didn't think that she could survive that. It would drive her mad.

She focused on the hand he held; her buffer.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:50 am
ISO 4
They made their way slowly through the town toward the Inn. "You must have many questions about everything Rista. Of particular interest to you will be the places that are not Zena. I come from Jauhar originally. It is a great rainforest full of both my people and folks called alkidikes. I lost my family in Jauhar however, only finding a couple members years later. I have since moved to Matori the home of the water tribe. It is here I found your sister Nin."

Arguably this was the point in his life where he finally felt fulfilled somehow. What was the use of working towards something when there was not one to share it with.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:32 pm
RIS 4

He had suceeded in distracting her from her inner turmoil. She had never been far from her home village and even upon moving to the village where the orphanage was, she hadn't spent much time outside.

"I'm glad you found some of your family." She wondered if the deep lines in his face had been produced from this period of time. Very well of he was inviting questions she would give him some.

"What does Matori look like?"  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:52 pm
ISO 5

"Matori is a coastal country. It has pale sand beaches and is driven by wind and tide. It is home to great palm trees and jungle. There are cozy villages with the most fascinating people in them. Not to mention the water based wildlife and sea food."

He already missed the matorian cuisine. Zenan fare fell short to fresh octopus and coconut crab soup.

His stomach rumbled already. At just the thought of going home.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:05 pm
RIS 5

Matori sounded very exotic, imagine somewhere so warm that coconuts grew there. She hadn't even seen a coconut before.If they made it this far north she was surr they would be shockingly expensive.

"So when do we leave?"

Why bother staying here when the future sounded so much better. The wind gusted around them and she crouched into his body. Zena seemed to want her gone, who was she to argue?  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:36 pm
ISO 6

"Soon but I want to give you time to adjust to our family before we leave Zena. We must also stop at the book stores to pick up some Zenan literature."

He knew very little about zenan culture so he would lean on books to teach both himself and Rista.

He believed that slow was a good pace for getting used to a new family. He wished he had as much time for Ris as he had fir Nin. But he had lived in Nin's region and that made it slightly more difficult.

When they reached home it would be better.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:05 pm
RIS 6
Books. She had read all the tattered books at the orphanage over and over again. They had been somewhat simple for her reading level but they never commented on how far she had fallen.

She felt joy perculating through her system at the thought of new books that were hers.

"Maybe they will have a book of zenan fairy tales. I know a local author who made one. I bet the book store has a copy."

Her mother knew some of them off by heart.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:16 pm
ISO 7
"We will be sure to look thoroughly for them."

He smiled at the interest she had in reading. He had just stumbed upon one of her favorite things. Birthdays would be simple now. He liked to read too but had always been more hands on than bookish.

He had a feeling that Nin too would be the adventurous type as well but she had loved story time an awful lot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:35 pm
RIS 7

Ris felt pleased that her new father would ensure her happiness when she asked. If it was within his power of course.

She was curious about her new sister, who Isolder said he had also adopted. Someone from the water tribe.

Pity Isolder hadn't any of hos own. But that was okay, he had her now.

"Are we close to the Inn?" She peered around as if she could see it.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:10 pm
ISO 8

"We are near now, it is not your hone yet but your family is there; your sister Ninaeleth and Kalith the family zanteer. He and I go way back. He was my only companion for a long time."

He never wanted to be lonely again. It had veen so overwhelming. Without his Zanteer he was not sure if he would have survived.

Now with children of his own. Someone would always need him, and he would be there for them.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff